The Forum Witch Hunt

Comments

• Not looking so good either way.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ok, its 5 again, I just hope people will vote

• edited January 2015

@FauDeef , you should vote

• ^

Go ahead and lynch me. I could care less about my life when my best friend accuses me of a false guilt. I'm innocent, but any man would say

• edited January 2015

[Let Him Go]

He may have voted me at the begining, but he seems like a swell person. I've got no proof at all to kill someone.

@Raging_Blades has made his defense, what will you do with him? [Let Him Go] [Kill Him] First to 5 will decide his fate

• Thanks. I've done it already. I've just arrived home.

supersagig posted: »

@FauDeef , you should vote

• @Raging_Blades trial is at 4 on 4, who ever votes will be the one who decides his fate

• edited January 2015

Well... fuck... That leaves it up to me. And it's a hard decision. I know I'm going to regret either choice...

I pick [Let Him Go]

@Raging_Blades trial is at 4 on 4, who ever votes will be the one who decides his fate

• @Raging_Blades was let go by the town. @InGen_Nate_Kenny was already preparing the fire pit at the stake and was very disappointed that there wouldnt be a burning.

The town went back to their homes for the night...

You can now buy Witch Hunter gear for $30. If a player has Witch Hunter gear, they can do the same job as the Witch Hunter, but can only be protected by the church once, and only once, also, buying the gear will be completely public, everyone will know who bought it.

• edited January 2015

I think we should donate $30 for @InGen_Nate_Kenny, we already know that he is innocent and he has protecton.

I will donate $10 for him.

EDIT: I think @InGen_Nate_Kenny is better for this, he has his own protection.

@Raging_Blades was let go by the town. @InGen_Nate_Kenny was already preparing the fire pit at the stake and was very disappointed that ther

• Yes, I agree, InGen is better suited. He should get the 10$ and at least another 15$ from the other players, since he can check at least 2 persons.

I'd also say that we should donate all our money to InGen, so he can buy even more protection and stay safe for the remainder of the game, while checking someone every night without even needing the church

Thinking about it, this might actually work. Would everyone be in on this plan?

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I think we should donate $30 for @InGen_Nate_Kenny, we already know that he is innocent and he has protecton. I will donate $10 for him. EDIT: I think @InGen_Nate_Kenny is better for this, he has his own protection.

• edited January 2015

I'm not in. Why InGen? Why not you?

Damn, if one person gives me 5$, I'll be able to buy the Witch Hunter Gear (1 In Stock).

Yes, I agree, InGen is better suited. He should get the 10$ and at least another 15$ from the other players, since he can check at least 2 p

• edited January 2015

Yes, but you are not confirmed innocent, so definitely no Gear for you.

I would do it, if I would get all the money from everyone to buy protection with. I am certain, however that I won't get a buck from InGen, so making me the Witch Hunter is very risky.

However, InGen already has one cup of holy water, so he would be extra protected and has the most opportunities to find out all the witches. With the money that is in the game by now, he would be able to buy another cup. Until these are used, he could buy another cup. After that he could use the church for the first time. Means 4 checks for witches, at least one more than I would have. He would also only have to use the cups if he gets attacked, meaning if the witches actually waste an attack on him, fully knowing that he will get another cup of holy water the next day. Maybe the promise of money can interest him enough to help the villagers.

FauDeef posted: »

I'm not in. Why InGen? Why not you? Damn, if one person gives me 5$, I'll be able to buy the Witch Hunter Gear (1 In Stock).

• Yes, but you are not confirmed innocent, so definitely no Gear for you.

Why would I want to hunt witches if I'm a witch?

InGen already has one cup of holy water

Why don't you guys donate 55$ to me so I can buy Holy Water and the Gear?

Yes, but you are not confirmed innocent, so definitely no Gear for you. I would do it, if I would get all the money from everyone to buy

• edited January 2015

A witch could buy the gear, claim to be the witch hunter and then start to accuse innocent people. I would totally do that as a witch. Only confirmed innocent people should use the gear, meaning InGen or me. And InGen is already better protected from the start. I know, he hasn't been the most helpful person in the game, but that does not mean anything. He can become helpful, I am certain of that.

Yes, but you are not confirmed innocent, so definitely no Gear for you. Why would I want to hunt witches if I'm a witch? InGen

• What makes InGen so innocent, besides buying the Holy Water?

A witch could buy the gear, claim to be the witch hunter and then start to accuse innocent people. I would totally do that as a witch. Only

• edited January 2015

So, if SivD1 says so, that's right?

EDIT: SivD1 said that Raging was a witch and you did not believe him

The little fact that he was confirmed innocent by SivD1 in his death letter

• The little fact that he was confirmed innocent by SivD1 in his death letter

What makes InGen so innocent, besides buying the Holy Water?

• edited January 2015

SivD1 said that Raging was "bad", and you voted to save Raging.

Apparently I ate your reply @FauDeef So, if SivD1 says so, that's right? Yes, because Siv was the Witch Hunter and checked InGen before he died. As stated in his death letter.

• edited January 2015

Apparently I ate your reply @FauDeef

So, if SivD1 says so, that's right?

Yes, because Siv was the Witch Hunter and checked InGen before he died. As stated in his death letter.

The little fact that he was confirmed innocent by SivD1 in his death letter

• Apparently I ate your reply again @FauDeef. Thank you very much, it was tasty!

SivD1 said that Raging was a bad, and you voted to save Raging.

Yes, but he had not checked Raging. Raging was only an assumption made by Siv, InGen on the other hand was confirmed.

Apparently I ate your reply @FauDeef So, if SivD1 says so, that's right? Yes, because Siv was the Witch Hunter and checked InGen before he died. As stated in his death letter.

• Okay, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Anyhow, I know that they're tasty, but I hope you're not hungry for another comment.

Apparently I ate your reply again @FauDeef. Thank you very much, it was tasty! SivD1 said that Raging was a bad, and you voted to save

• Nope, I think I'm sated.

So, you're in? Your money could make a difference for the Witch Hunter, whoever it will be.

Of course we have to wait what InGen says to that first. If he refuses to do this, I will do it. But I won't be as well-protected as InGen, so it will be a bigger risk.

Okay, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Anyhow, I know that they're tasty, but I hope you're not hungry for another comment.

• Sorry, but I'm not in. The New Witch Hunter might "claim to be the witch hunter and then start to accuse innocent people".

Nope, I think I'm sated. So, you're in? Your money could make a difference for the Witch Hunter, whoever it will be. Of course we have

• Liquid is saying that everyone should give money to someone who is confirmed innocent to buy the witch hunter gear, and then become the new witch hunter. Someone who is confirmed innocent, without a special role would leave only InGen and Liquid the only confirmed innocent not including NoHope for he cant be a priest and a witch hunter.

Sorry, but I'm not in. The New Witch Hunter might "claim to be the witch hunter and then start to accuse innocent people".

• And if the new witch hunter is confirmed innocent? It has to be a confirmed innocent, meaning either InGen or me, or else I won't trust the witch hunter either. Why should InGen accuse innocent people if he is innocent himself? Why should I do it?

Sorry, but I'm not in. The New Witch Hunter might "claim to be the witch hunter and then start to accuse innocent people".

• I will trust you , but InGen acts like he can do whatever he wans to do

And if the new witch hunter is confirmed innocent? It has to be a confirmed innocent, meaning either InGen or me, or else I won't trust the witch hunter either. Why should InGen accuse innocent people if he is innocent himself? Why should I do it?

• That's why we have to wait for InGen to answer. If he does not want to do it, I'll do it. But he would be better protected.

supersagig posted: »

I will trust you , but InGen acts like he can do whatever he wans to do

• I'm going to think about donating. Must I donate all of my money or can I just donate some?

And if the new witch hunter is confirmed innocent? It has to be a confirmed innocent, meaning either InGen or me, or else I won't trust the witch hunter either. Why should InGen accuse innocent people if he is innocent himself? Why should I do it?

• The more money you donate, the better are the witch hunter's chances. But in the end, every bit helps. Not counting InGen, we have 65$

I would need at least 30 for the gear and even if I get the rest, I would need the churches protection tonight. After that, I would need to get 50 $ for holy water. It is similar for InGen, but he would need 50$ less to achieve the same results.

I'm going to think about donating. Must I donate all of my money or can I just donate some?

• I owe you more then my life. Liquid. Thank you.

Well... fuck... That leaves it up to me. And it's a hard decision. I know I'm going to regret either choice... I pick [Let Him Go]

• Since I owe you so much, in a small act of appreciation I give @LiquidChicagoTed all my money, and income. You can do with it as you please, maybe give it to InGen if he agrees to the Witch Hunter plan.

Yes, but you are not confirmed innocent, so definitely no Gear for you. I would do it, if I would get all the money from everyone to buy

• Thank you Raging, I appreciate it! That will definitely help

Since I owe you so much, in a small act of appreciation I give @LiquidChicagoTed all my money, and income. You can do with it as you please, maybe give it to InGen if he agrees to the Witch Hunter plan.

• I gave @LiquidChicagoTed have 5 dollars coming from me

The more money you donate, the better are the witch hunter's chances. But in the end, every bit helps. Not counting InGen, we have 65$ I

• I love what you said about me with the fire. XD

I'll take all your money. I will become witch hunter.

I am legend.

@Raging_Blades was let go by the town. @InGen_Nate_Kenny was already preparing the fire pit at the stake and was very disappointed that ther

• edited January 2015

That is good! Take 15$ from me to buy the witch hunter gear with. All our hopes lie on you, so please don't fail us.

And @Everyone: You should really give all your money to InGen, so he can be protected. Right now, he has two nights to check the witches, should they attack him. With every 50 dollar we give him, he has another chance to find a witch. And I am certain that this is something we all want to happen, don't we? Unless one of us would be a witch, of course.

Yes, I just implied that you make yourself suspicious if you don't donate. It's for the greater good, so why would you want to keep your money?

I love what you said about me with the fire. XD I'll take all your money. I will become witch hunter. I am legend.

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny bought the Witch Gear! He is now the new Witch Hunter and can now fill in the place for the late Siv.

Anyway, at least its Witch grilling time.

• Okay... so all that happened.

• edited January 2015

@LiquidChicagoTed was talking home that night, he felt like he made the right choice, and saved @Raging_Blades from a painful death. He was walking to his house when a black cat ran by. Already scared, Liquid started to walk faster. It was then when he couldnt move. He looked down and the dirt path was dragging him down. Liquid screamed and screamed.

@LiquidChicagoTed 's Body was found, covered in dirt and mud, it appeared that he had "drowned" in the dirt.

What will the town do?

Liquid, what are your last words?

Everyone has been given 5 dollars

Special roles, pm for what youll do next

• What the fuck Hope?

@LiquidChicagoTed was talking home that night, he felt like he made the right choice, and saved @Raging_Blades from a painful death. He was

• Well don't blame me >:c

What the fuck Hope?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.