The Forum Witch Hunt

edited February 2015 in Forum Games

Alt text

Hello, Hello, and Welcome to the Spooktacular spook fest of the Forum Witch Hunt ! Awwoooooo

Forum Witch Hunt will have 12 Players, who are all residence of the (Spooky) Town of Salem !

Roles:

3 Witches, Witches will cast a spell each night to kill another player, but, witches can also take control of a player, by casting a spell for 1 night, that player will not know they are being controlled, there will also be no death that night, once on the second night, the witches can make them kill 1 person before killing themselves, casting a spell on a person will also tell the witches if they are the Witch Hunter or the Priest

1 Priest: The Priest owns the church, but no one knows who he is. He goes there every night to let someone stay in to protect them from the witches spells. Only 1 person can stay in the church per night. If the priest decides to let one person in, they can not go in as well, unless the church has been updated, (Ill get to that in a bit) If the priest reveals his identity, he can save someone who was possessed, after they killed another player however

1 Witch Hunter The Witch Hunter, every night he goes out searching for Witches. Every night he will search a house to see if they are up to any witch craft. If the Witch Hunter reveals his identity, he can kill a witch after the trial, (who he has not confirmed) and after death, be able to tell if they were infact a witch or not

Now. Money! That's right, this game will have nice, cold hard cash, right in your pockets for your own use ! Now, there is lots of things you can do with this lovely money ! One, you can donate to the church. By donating to the church once it receives $50, a new room for another member can stay, Then, 100 will be needed for 3, then the church can not expand anymore. dont worry, maybe charity isnt your thing. Maybe, you just want to watch out for yourself. Here are some things you can buy, all for yourself. (You Greedy Bastard)

Cross - 30 Dollars - It will protect you from a Witch attack if you have one with you, if attacked, you will lose the cross, it will also not protect you from possession

Holy Water - 50 Dollars - Protect yourself from a Witch Attack AND Possession, limited to one use aswell

Everyone will get 10 Dollars on the first day, and every day will get an aditional 5 dollars. To buy an Item, just go @Poogers555 and say what you want to buy.

After every night, the town will gather to choose who to drown. 5 Votes are needed to nominate and same for drowning.

Once all the players join, Ill assign roles.

To join just say you want to !

Players

@Saltlick123 Owns $0 (Killed by Witches)

@GoldenPaladin Owns $10

@TheFurryOne Owns $15

@Raging_Blades Owns $0 (Burned at the stake)

@TheUnkGuy Owns $0

@InGen_Nate_Kenny Owns $0 - Is the New Witch Hunter - Owns holy Water-

@supersagig Owns $20

@FauDeef Owns $35

@NoHopeLeft Owns $0

@PuhChewyChomp Owns $0

@SivD1 Owns $0 (Stabbed by LiquidChicagoTed)

@LiquidChicagoTed Owns $0 (killed by witches)

-No More Players-

Current Church : Large : Can Now Hold 3 People: Donations $150 (No More Donations can go to the Church ! )

Comments

• I'll join, why not?

• Count me in too

• I'm going in, of course I would not stay out of it.

Alt text

Sorry for the large image, but this might help us.

• Boyeee, I'm in.

• I am joining!!!

• Thanks for the idea btw !

supersagig posted: »

I am joining!!!

• Alright !

FauDeef posted: »

I'm in!

• Count me in! :D

• Sure, I play Town of Salem way too much anyway.

• Town of Salem, Love that. xD

Sure, I play Town of Salem way too much anyway.

• If you guys know anyone who would want to play, make sure you tell them :3

• SUPER STOP

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90322/forum-users-among-the-walking-dead-season-three

• NEVER! XD.

People , join S3 of Raging´s fanfic!!

SUPER STOP

• I will find you, and I will kill you.

NEVER! XD. People , join S3 of Raging´s fanfic!!

• Mean this?

Alt text

I will find you, and I will kill you.

• Like i will do with Chad and Jonas? XD (Joking)

• Like i will do with Chad and Jonas? XD (Joking)

• @Saltlick123 , join and make yoir character!!!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Mean this?

• He already has one.

@Saltlick123 , join and make yoir character!!!

• Stop spamming you're derailing Poogers' thread :(

Like i will do with Chad and Jonas? XD (Joking)

• edited January 2015

K. But he should vote :P

He already has one.

• edited January 2015

Fine by me, maybe the last 2 people will join lol

(But yeah not spamming would be nice)

Stop spamming you're derailing Poogers' thread

• edited January 2015

Almost didn't make it! D:

I'm in!

• edited January 2015

Is there still some room? I'd like to join :)

• edited January 2015

Now that everyone has joined, I will assign the Roles and we can start after everyone votes !

If you dont get a Pm you are a villager

• All Roles are now assigned !

• That sounds swell and fun.

Poogers555 posted: »

Now that everyone has joined, I will assign the Roles and we can start after everyone votes ! If you dont get a Pm you are a villager

• Happy to have you friend!

Is there still some room? I'd like to join

• edited January 2015

Rumors spread through out Salem, rumors of Witchcraft in the area, the town had started to panic. Tonight they were told the Witches would start the attack.

Night

Day

The Town awoke, everyone seemed to be fine. It seems that there was not a single death... but did this mean the witches didnt attack? Or were the witches up to something more sinister...

The game has no officially begun ! You can now start to buy items and donate to the church, and everyone now has earned an additional 5 dollars.

A Side note, when you die, you can leave a death note and you can choose a player to give your money too, or donate it to the church

Feel free to talk to the rest of the town on what you think is happening and people with special Roles Pm me for the next night.

remember to donate or buy just say @Poogers555 and what you want to do !

• So...What is up townies?

Rumors spread through out Salem, rumors of Witchcraft in the area, the town had started to panic. Tonight they were told the Witches would s

• I'm donating to the Church, after all they can save more people during the night if we can add more rooms.

15 dollars to the Church from me.

Rumors spread through out Salem, rumors of Witchcraft in the area, the town had started to panic. Tonight they were told the Witches would s

• I'll do that too, $5 for this church.

Listen people! The way I see it, only trust in the church can keep us truly safe against the witches! I'm hardly a religious man, but if it

• edited January 2015

Listen people! The way I see it, only trust in the church can keep us truly safe against the witches! I'm hardly a religious man, but if it safes lifes, it is useful. That means, if everyone of us can spend 5 dollars to the church now, it could expand to keep another villager safe. I'd like to make the start and donate 5 dollars to the church and I'd appreciate if at least 9 more people could follow this and also donate 5 dollars.

• Sure, Let's do that, I donate $5

Listen people! The way I see it, only trust in the church can keep us truly safe against the witches! I'm hardly a religious man, but if it

• Why not?

But you know what I'll double what you put down and put down 10 dollars to the church.

• I'll donate 5$ as well. We all gotta trust Liquid. He knows what he's doing! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.