River that's Run Red [Interactive TWD Story,Chatacter Submission Open, Chapter 2]

Comments

• VOTING HAS ENDED!

Miles will talk to the woman.

Usui will look at the shiny object.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Miles Save the woman “D-Drive to the woman!” I tell James. He hits the gas and we go speeding to the back of the building. James plows

• edited March 2015

Miles

Talk to the woman

I take a left turn to get back on the road to the evac point. Taking a second to watch for walkers, I stare back at the woman. She looked like she was doing the same, and I took this opportunity to examine her more closely. She had short, black hair with light blue eyes. Her apparel consisted of a red dress that fit her slender body with red shoes. One of the more...noticeable qualities were her breasts, but I kept that brief for obvious reasons.

She suddenly looked at me with a curious look on her face, as if she was contemplating something.

“So, uh, what were you doing in that truck?” I ask her.

“Usually someone introduces themselves before they start casually talking.” She responds to me with.

“Oh, sorry. I’m Miles. And you?”

“Shino. And back to your question, I was waiting there.” She answers.

“Waiting for who?”

“My brother.” She says while looking at her gun once more. “He was inside that station when that gunshot rang out.”

“Your brother’s at the station back there, huh?” Suddenly I realize that while we were driving away, James could be getting into trouble. “...And so is James.”

“Is that the name of your other friend?” Shino asks. I nod. “I wouldn’t worry, my brother’s quite adept at combat. More than likely he’ll find a way to help him.”

“I sure hope you’re right.”

Shino looks back to her wheelchair sitting in the back of the truck and back to the road. “So, may I ask where we’re going, exactly?”

“James and I were heading to this evac point that should be 9 miles or so from here.” I scratch my head. “Well, we were until we saw you were in trouble. But after that, I think the worst is over.”

We continued to drive on the quiet road, both with thoughts of others in our heads.

James

“Jam..s! ...t b..c….ve.. he….! T..e ....rl’s o..!” As I egged on the approaching walkers, I could hear Miles yelling at me. I tried to wave for him to go on, but I don’t think he quite understood me.

“Get out of here! It’s not safe! Get to the evac point!” I tried to yell over the chaos. I could see Miles running back to the truck and drive off.

Good job, Miles. Just keep that one safe. I’ll take care of the rest…

I kick back a walker that was too close and I run to the front of the building. The three people that we saw in the distance were fighting for their lives, and I could see the man grab one of the kids closer so he didn’t get nabbed. Aiming my pistol, I shoot one that was behind him. It falls backwards and the man looks down at it, then at me.

“Don’t stop, keep firing!” I tell the man. He seems to hear me and continues to attack the walkers. I run with all my might and reach them.

“Thanks for the assist, friend!” The man tells me. “But we’ve got two guns against 50 monsters, give or take a handful.”

I point to the station. “If we can push through to there, then we can get out from the back. Most of the ones there before followed me up here.” He nods and picks up the smallest kid, then makes a break for the station. I fire two rounds to cover his escape, and the other kid runs with me on my way. The man puts the kid down and kicks the door open. We all pour in and he pushes the door closed.

What greeted us next was completely unexpected.

Usui

Shiny Object > Saving Lives

I bent over and examined the shiny object that was on the ground. Whatever it was, it was inside of a case. I turn it over and a wave of satisfaction rushes over me.

The glass case contained a katana with a grey hilt. I raised my foot and promptly smashed it against the case, then retrieved the sword. Putting it in front of me, I could see it was relatively sharp. I could hear gunshots from outside, but I was far too interested with this find to react. Looking back at the case, I pick up the grey scabbard and sheath the katana. I heard a loud bang in the other room after a few seconds.

“Guess they broke through the back door. Oh well, I have this now.” I say to myself while looking at my new weapon. I sneak along the walls and peek around the corner. To my surprise, it wasn’t the back door that I heard, but the front. The three I saw from earlier had broken down the door, but they were accompanied by the man in the flannel shirt. While they were distracted, I kick the flannel guy down and unsheath my katana, placing it mere inches from his throat. The kids look in surprise, and it takes the man in a suit a second to aim his gun at me afterwards.

“W-Wait now. Don’t do anything you’ll regret.” He tells me.

“Stay out of this, suit. This is between him and me.” I respond.

The flannel guy stares at me with a scornful expression on his face. “What do you want?” He asks.

“That man you were with earlier, where did he take my sister?” I ask.

“Wait, that woman was your sister? We were only trying to-” I place my blade closer to him.

“Speak quickly, I don’t have all day.” The other man looks outside and sees the approaching horde. He tries closing the door but it doesn’t shut. He must’ve kicked it in.He then lays up against it, and orders the kids to back away from it.

“...We were trying to save her. Did you not see the walkers that were surrounding her?” He asks.

“Walkers, huh? Cute name for em. But that’s not the answer I was looking for. I asked where he took her. So where is it?” I look over my shoulder, the door with the man up against it shakes violently.

“I don’t know for sure, but they’re most likely going to the evac point. That’s where we were going, after all.”

I mull over the situation in my head once more, and retract my blade from the man's throat.

“Alright, I believe you. We’ll all go to that evac point and see if that theory is true. If she isn’t there...well..you’d better start praying that your friend’s on his way.”

He gets up and dusts himself off. As I walk to the back door, it flings wide open and the ‘walkers’ start pouring in. There seemed to be eight in total. The others tried to aim their guns, but I stopped them.

“Take care of that door, I got this.” I walk towards the closest walker and slice its head clean in half.

The smallest child looks at the scene in wonder, and responds with: “Wow! Santiago, he’s like Trunks!”

The other looks at him and sighs. “Daniel…”

The next walker stumbles up, and I push him to the side before taking him out. With each kill I got more ferocious, sometimes chopping off a limb before going in for the kill. When the last of them had been dispatched, I headed out. The rest followed, but not before piling whatever they could against the other door. The parking lot was almost completely empty, excluding a few walkers.

“So, how will we walk 10 miles to the evac point without nearly dying?” The man in the suit asked.

“Easy,” The flannel guy told him. “We take one of these cars.”

The only vehicles present were a police car, a van, and the truck Shino used to be in.

1)Police car

2)Van

3)Truck

4)Let the group decide

Voting will end at 5 PM tomorrow. Happy voting :)

• One of the more...noticeable qualities were her breasts, but I kept that brief for obvious reasons.

XD

2)Van

White van plz? We gonna snatch people up.

Miles Talk to the woman I take a left turn to get back on the road to the evac point. Taking a second to watch for walkers, I stare ba

• 2)Van

Miles Talk to the woman I take a left turn to get back on the road to the evac point. Taking a second to watch for walkers, I stare ba

• 1)Police car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDdIKSA54eY

*Shiny Object > Saving Lives**

I cri evrytiem

• [Police car]

• edited March 2015

2)Van

• VOTING HAS ENDED!

The group will choose the van.

• now tanks to mods out there was unable to vote they ban for 2 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes and 0 seconds f word all over the place, nice chapter btw nice shinny object, you scare me for a few seconds...

VOTING HAS ENDED! The group will choose the van.

• Glad you're back! :)

I'd try to avoid talking bad against the mods, however.

ualexen92 posted: »

now tanks to mods out there was unable to vote they ban for 2 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes and 0 seconds f word all over the place, nice chapter btw nice shinny object, you scare me for a few seconds...

• YAY. ALEX YOU ARE BACK!!!

now tanks to mods out there was unable to vote they ban for 2 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes and 0 seconds f word all over the place, nice chapter btw nice shinny object, you scare me for a few seconds...

• edited March 2015

if one fool piss me off and he is a fool I tell right to his face that he is a fool

I believe every one must know the true and their mistakes, because is stupid to tell some a lie... I hate liars and mods they say they ban me for two day and they lie it past 3 hours and 3 minutes after 2 day so I will complain, maybe.

A little story: I was in park and a guy smoke around me then I tell him to stop smoking because I hate smoking, he drop the cigarette and leave...

Glad you're back! I'd try to avoid talking bad against the mods, however.

• Cool story.

if one fool piss me off and he is a fool I tell right to his face that he is a fool I believe every one must know the true and their mist

• Sebastian

Take the van

I looked at the three vehicles in view, but before I could speak the swordsman spoke first.

“We take the van.”

“Huh? But what about-” He cut me off again.

“The van can fit us all. Move.” He told me.

We all piled into the van while The flannel shirted man looked for the keys, but to no avail.

“Perhaps under the seat?” I try suggesting.

He acknowledged my suggestion and shoved the seat aside, revealing them. He then tried turning on the van, and it started without a problem.

“Nice idea.” He said to me, smiling. “Now everyone get in and get comfy. We got a little ways to go ahead of us.”

The flannel man sat in the front along with the swordsman, and I sat between the kids in the back. As we drive off I look back to see the monsters break through the building and into the open. We almost didn’t make it… Turning back, I try to initiate conversation with our two new ‘friends’.

“So, I think it’s about time for introductions. I’m Sebastian, and these two are Santiago and Daniel.” When I mention his name, Daniel speaks up.

“Hi! I like your sword.”

The man chuckles and does nothing more. “..So, what about you two?” I ask.

“James. Saw you were in trouble, so me and my buddy came to help you out.” The flannel clad man spoke.

“Buddy? But I didn’t see anyone else. Plus, he’s not here.” Santiago responds.

James scratches his head and sighs. “Well, you weren't exactly the only people in need of help.” The swordsman looks back at us.

“He went to get my sister. As you heard, this man claims that he’s heading to the evac point.”

“The evac point?” My head tilts upwards. “Why, we were heading that way ourselves!”

“That’s great, we can all travel there together. Not that I wasn’t planning on leaving you behind or anything. Not with kids.” James replies, who takes a right hand turn.

The swordsman looks out of the window, and then speaks.

“The name’s Usui, by the way.”

Miles

It took us another 15 minutes to drive near where the sign said the evac point was, and along the way I continued to talk to Shino. It felt so good to be able to talk to more than one person after all this happened. It gave me a small amount of hope that we’d make it. I park on the edge of the road, then got out to grab Shino’s wheelchair. I open her door and attempt to help her get in, but she stops me.

“I can do this alone, there are no walkers this time.” I back away and watch her get in by herself, then I push her along the road. Along the way, Shino spoke up.

“Hey Miles, you do think that the others will get here ok, right? I have full faith in Usui and that James of yours, but what about those three you told me about earlier? I mean, we don’t know these people, we don’t even know what they look like. What if they’re bad?”

I shake my head. “There’s no way. Two of them were small so they’re probably children. And if they were bad James and probably Usui would be able to tell.” I look around the area. “We should be there any second now.” After all this time, I couldn’t believe that I’d finally made it out of that dead city and got someplace safe. No...we made it. James will get here with those people and Shino is here with me. It’s finally over.

Then it happened.

Greg Colass

I sat down next to a nearby tree, staring at Jonathan and Quirk standing by the tree. Quirk said something to Jonathan and then stepped back. Jonathan then grabbed some cloth from our supplies and tied it across the man’s mouth. He then takes out his knife and proceeds to cut off the man’s fingers, one by one. The man tries to scream in pain, but only makes a muffled groaning sound. Must be in some pain for me to be able to hear him. Quirk stares at the event, not flinching a muscle. Turning to my right, I see two people approaching the site.

“Might wanna stop that.” I try to warn them. They don’t hear me, and the two reach them.

“Great, this will be just fantastic.” I start to make my way to them.

Shino Ousawa

“There’s no way. Two of them were small so they’re probably children. And if they were bad James and probably Usui would be able to tell.” Miles answers while looking around. “We should be there any second now.” I smile and think thoughts of safety and peace at last.

But we were met with a gruesome sight.

A man was on his knees and had something over his mouth. Looking closer, I could see that all of his fingers on his right hand were completely gone. The look on his face was that of pure terror. He lowered his blood soaked arm, looked at it, and passed out. Two men were next to him, one had a bloody knife. They both turned and noticed us, and we were immediately in a confrontation.

“W-What in the hell is going on here?!” Miles asked, staring at the body. The two men stare at him for a bit, and the one with the knife speaks up.
    “It’s not anything that you need to get yourself concerned with.”

Miles rebuttals. “When I walk up on a man getting his damn fingers cut off, THAT’S when I need to be concerned.”

The man with armor on adresses us. “And who are you, exactly? What are you doing here?”

“We don’t need to tell you anything.” I respond. The man glares at me.

“I’m Miles, and this is Shino. We’re going to an evac point.” Miles tells him, after exchanging glances from me. I sigh and nod. “Would you happen to know where it is?”

He laughs. “This is the evac point. You did good coming this far on your own.” He nudges the other man, who walks off into the forest. “My name’s Quirk, and that man was Jonathan. Hope we didn’t startle you.”

I should probably pump this man for information while we wait here…

1)Ask about the tortured man

2)Ask about the other man

3)Ask about Quirk

4)Ask about others

Sasha Levine

Jerry and I crouch up to the camp, scouting the place out. So far we found out that the group consisted of about five or six people, counting the kid. Jerry crawls to a tree, then peaks around the corner. I go after him and ask what he found.

“What’s up?”

“They got a man down there, one of them is chopping his fingers off. I saw two more over there come in and start talking to the others. Don’t know where rifle guy went…”

“So, what’s the plan?” I ask.

“I made the last decision with those bandits, it’s only fair that you choose this time. Whatever you choose, do it fast.”

1)Come out of hiding

2)Wait longer

3)Examine group

Voting will end at 5 PM, per usual. Happy voting :)

• 4)Ask about others

3)Examine group

Awesome Chapter!!!

Sebastian Take the van I looked at the three vehicles in view, but before I could speak the swordsman spoke first. “We take the van

• they lie it past 3 hours and 3 minutes after 2 day so I will complain, maybe.

Moderators do not manually remove a user's ban. An automated system handles the removal of bans from users.

if one fool piss me off and he is a fool I tell right to his face that he is a fool I believe every one must know the true and their mist

• 3)Ask about Quirk

"Pump this man" I need some brain soap. Since Johnathan left, Miles is looking in private areas, and tortured man has no fingers, I'll ship Quino.

1)Come out of hiding

Let's get introductions out of the way.

Sebastian Take the van I looked at the three vehicles in view, but before I could speak the swordsman spoke first. “We take the van

• Oh Raging.

Alt text

3)Ask about Quirk "Pump this man" I need some brain soap. Since Johnathan left, Miles is looking in private areas, and tortured man has no fingers, I'll ship Quino. 1)Come out of hiding Let's get introductions out of the way.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

1)Ask about the tortured man

2)Wait longer

Nahhh Raging.

• 3)Ask about Quirk

1)Come out of hiding

• [ask about quirk]

[come out of hiding]

great chapter!

• edited March 2015

4)Ask about others

3)Examine group

"Then it happened." you do a great, great, great job keep it up, like how you put every piece of detail to characters

Alt text

• Thanks! :)

And good job making said characters. Without em, I'd have nothing.

4)Ask about others 3)Examine group "Then it happened." you do a great, great, great job keep it up, like how you put every piece of detail to characters

• VOTING HAS ENDED!

Miles will ask about Quirk.

Jerry and Sasha will come out of hiding.

Sorry again for the lateness, just HAD to play TFTBL first :D

• Alt text

With TFTBL discussion yesterday and unexpected stuff happening, I haven't gotten the chance to write. I'm working on the next part ASAP.

Alt text

• Jerry

Come out of hiding

Sasha looked at the people talking a few yards from us and turned to me.

“I..I think it’s ok. No one here seems to be much of a threat, excluding that guy with the knife. One of them is in a wheelchair, for christsakes.”

I place my hand on the ground and push myself up.

“Well, let’s not keep them waiting. Better to introduce ourselves now.”

Suddenly I felt the barrel of a rifle touch my back, and a calm voice spoke out.

“Good decision. We better not keep them waiting indeed. Move.”

Miles

Ask about Quirk

Shino nudges me with her arm and looks at Quirk. Maybe she wants me to ask about him?

“So...Quirk, was it? What exactly do you do here?”

“Well, if you haven’t already noticed from my outfit, I’m a SWAT member. My job was to get these people here from the city.” He responds while looking over his shoulder.

“These people? There are others here with you besides that man?”

“...Yes. ten in total. Well, I should say seven now with our recent problem.” Quirk scratches his head and turns to the tortured man. “Long story short, these two got what was coming to them. Justice.”

“Isn’t torture a little much for ‘justice’?” Shino asked him.

Quirk stared at her and sighed. “Those men did horrible things. I refuse to go into specifics. All I can say is that they’re the reason we’re three short at the moment.”

I look at the man bleeding out and continue with my questions. “You said you were a SWAT member, right?”
    “Correct.”

“SWAT teams don’t usually work alone. Where are the rest of your team?” I ask. Quirk’s face goes from a friendly smile to an emotionless stare.
    “I..don’t need to tell you that. I’m sure that someone like you can fill in the blanks from what you’ve most likely seen in that damn city.”

(?) Quirk will remember your prying curiosity about him.

“Anyway, this is indeed the same evac point you were looking for, so why not relax and enjoy yourselves for awhile? I’m sure you have friends or family that got left behind, feel free to wait for them here. And just so there’s no hard feelings, have this.” Quirk takes one of the guns he had behind his back and handed it to me.

“Four bullets. Use them wisely. I’d teach you, but it seems like I have some business to attend to.” Quirk says as he looks behind him. A man with a rifle escorts a man and a woman towards his direction and Quirk meets them halfway. They talk for awhile and Shino points to the woods.
    “Let’s wait for Usui and James by that treeline, we’ll be able to see them driving on the road from there.”

I roll Shino there on her wheelchair and look around. There was a woman with a red shirt with short, black hair talking to another woman with a child. The man who dealt ‘justice’ to the man walks by, and the other woman stares at him and looks down. Another man was scanning the perimeter while glancing occasionally towards the red shirted woman. Shino looked around, turning the gun in her hand.

1)Talk to the two woman and child

2)Chat with the angry man

3)Hang out with the man taking watch

4)Wait for James and Usui with Shino

This will be forever known as the 'Incredibly Short Part Because Blue Needs Votes to Continue'! I think I'll call it SPBBNVC for short.

Voting ends at 5 PM as always, but I have to go to a club meeting tomorrow that ends at either 5 or 5:30. Nevertheless, I'll make a longer part then :)

• 2)Chat with the angry man

Angry people are funny.

Jerry Come out of hiding Sasha looked at the people talking a few yards from us and turned to me. “I..I think it’s ok. No one here

I gotta agree with InGen, angry people are pretty funny.

Jerry Come out of hiding Sasha looked at the people talking a few yards from us and turned to me. “I..I think it’s ok. No one here

• [Chat with angry man]

To the bandwagon!

• Alt text

mr.quality posted: »

[Chat with angry man] To the bandwagon!

• 1)Talk to the two woman and child

Such band. Very wagon. And I can't help but agree that angry people can be very funny.

• Did someone say angry?

Alt text

2)Chat with the angry man Such band. Very wagon. And I can't help but agree that angry people can be very funny.

• VOTING HAS ENDED!

Miles will (reluctantly) talk to the (funny) angry man!

• edited March 2015

Sorry but as you might've guessed, no part today :(

The meeting took longer than expected and I had to factor in homework...

Good news though, Spring Break will be next week! The schedule will be this: Friday (1 Part) Saturday (2 Parts) Sunday (2 Parts) Monday-Friday (1 Part each)

With this schedule we can catch up from the two days we didn't have a part! I hope you can understand the wait and again I am sorry :)

• Miles

Chat with the angry man

“I’ll be right back.” I tell Shino as I turn around. She waves and continues her vigil on the road. I look in the direction the man went and saw him perched on top of a rock. He suddenly looked at me and I pretended like I wasn’t doing anything. When I thought for sure his piercing glare wasn’t directed at me any longer, I mustered as much courage as I could and walked towards him. I stopped about a foot away from him, and he turned to me once more.

“Something ya need?” He asked in a gruff voice.

“N-Nothing really, much. Just thought I’d you know, chat with someone to pass the time. So, how’s it..going?” I scratch my head as I speak, hoping none of my words agitate him.

The knife makes a sharp noise as he scrapes it against the rock. “Going pretty good due to recent events.” He replies. “But I’m not the kind of person you want to be talking to right now. Talk to me again and it’ll be the last thing you do.” The man gets up and walks to where Quirk is, who is still talking to the two newcomers.

(?) That was a pretty bad idea…

I turn and see the two women continuing to talk after looking at the angry man leave. Trying to forget that conversation ever happened, I approach them.

Elvira

“What did he do, Josephine?” I ask. Josephine tries to speak clearly, but Jonathan walks by and she stops. I could swear I saw a glare from Jonathan as he passed…

“..It was just scary, that’s all. I know that we voted and everything, but-”

Suddenly one of the strangers we saw come earlier walk up to us. He was wearing pretty normal attire, aside from a green hoodie. He knelt down as he spoke.

“So...that guy, uh, always so eager to talk?”

We laugh, and Josephine gets up.

“Well, I better take Jose here and get time something to eat. See you later, Elvira!” She takes her kid and walks off in the direction of the rations. The man looks at her and back at me.

“Elvira, huh? Nice to meet you. I’m Miles.” He puts his hand out and I shake it. “And the answer to your question is no, he’s not usually an ass. But he has a reason to be.”

The man cocks his head. “And what reason could that be?”

“The man lost his family, his wife and two daughters to bandits.” I answer.

He sighs and looks down. “So that’ why he did that...How long ago?”

I look up into the sky and see the sun right in the middle of the sky. “Hmmm...about maybe an hour ago.”

“Jesus…” Miles hangs his head down. “Can’t believe it’s gotten this bad.”

While I try to speak, Miles gets up. “I think..it’s about time I got back. It was nice meeting you.”

“And you as well.” He walks off and I stare at the group.

Can’t believe it’s gotten this bad, huh? I have a strange feeling it’s about to get worse...

No votes this time around, but with two parts coming tomorrow you'd better get ready...

For the thing. The thing determined on your past choices. The thingy thing. Yeah. :)

• edited March 2015

While we wait for tomorrow's two parts, has everyone reflected and learned upon their past actions?

Because after these next few, the story might change based on choices that seemed minor at the time...

Miles Chat with the angry man “I’ll be right back.” I tell Shino as I turn around. She waves and continues her vigil on the road. I lo

• Sebastian

James drove us about six miles before the van stopped. James checked the fuel gauge and and silently cursed. The five of us looked to one another, wondering what to do. Before we knew it, James opened his door and started examining our surroundings. Usui got out and did the same, as did I.

“Just say here, you’ll be safe in the van.” I tell Santiago and Daniel, who nod and wait patiently.

“Ok then,” James spoke while turning to us. “The van is out of fuel it seems.”

“And I don’t suppose we can just walk the rest of the way, can we?” I ask.

He shakes his head. “Not unless you prefer to be lost or eaten along the way rather than getting there safely.”

Usui stretched. “Fuel can’t be too hard to come by in this city, I’m sure. Not with three people to look for it.”

“Let’s see what we have to deal with first before we start rushing off.” James told us.

The van was stopped in the middle of the road and there wasn’t another vehicle in sight. The only buildings nearby were a convenience store, some kind of garage, and a house. Usui pointed to the garage and started speaking.

“That building looks quite larger than the other ones, I’ll check that one out.” He started walking but was stopped when I spoke.

“Wait, if we get separated then how will anyone else know if someone’s in trouble?”

“There’s three places to search for fuel, and three able bodies. Only course of action is to split up.” He held his hand on his sword. “I’m more than capable of handling a few walkers with my friend here.” Without another word, he started walking to his destination, ignoring our attempts to plan this out.

James sighed. “Then I guess I’ll check out the store. What will you do, Sebastian?”

I looked at the three buildings and then at the van. No matter where I went, there was a faint hint of danger in the air...

1)Go with James

2)Catch up with Usui

3)Stay with the van

4)Explore the house

Jerry

“...And that’s about it.” The man named Quirk finished speaking. “Just follow those rules while you’re here and it’ll all be just fine. Even though I’m the only one in command here, I still must enforce the basics.”

I nod. “So no fighting with other survivors, no stealing, those who can must help keep watch, and no killing.” My view shifts to the man on the ground, who is passed out. “And what of that man? What rule did he break?”

Quirk glares at him and answers my question. “He helped break the golden rule, and did something else far more horrible. I had to extract justice, and that was the result. Speaking of which, we need to get these bodies out of here before they decompose. Jonathan should be done digging the holes…”

The man from earlier comes back and grabs one of the smaller bodies. I walk over to the remains of the three remaining bodies, and Quirk continues to instruct us.

“Sasha, was it?” She nods.

“I have Thomas guarding our left and Greg covering our flank, so if you’d guard our front I’d really appreciate it.” Sasha nods and walks over to that position, taking her SMG with her. I grab the other small body and walk over to Jonathan, who places the body on the opposite grave. I grab the unknown man’s ‘friend’ and start pulling him in that direction.

“Jerry, there’s only three graves. Just..put him in those bushes over there.” I didn’t question him, I already knew why he wasn’t being buried. When I was finished, I walked back to Quirk.

“Good work. Leave that last one to Jonathan, and then let him grieve alone. He deserves it.” Quirk then walked away to discuss matters with some of the others. I looked around, trying to figure out what else I could do to kill time.

Suddenly the man that was on the ground came to and grabbed his head with his left arm.

About time he woke up, the bastard. Thought he’d never wake up with all the blood he’s lost...

1)Help him up

2)Kick him

3)Walk away

Voting ends in two and a half hours, unless there is a tie or few votes. Happy voting :)

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

4)Explore the house

3)Walk away

Sebastian James drove us about six miles before the van stopped. James checked the fuel gauge and and silently cursed. The five of us loo

• 1)Go with James

Strength in numbers, and I like James more than Usui. :)

2)Kick him

Why not?

Sebastian James drove us about six miles before the van stopped. James checked the fuel gauge and and silently cursed. The five of us loo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.