Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I remember when Son of Crawmerax came out for Borderlands 2 on PS3. It was fine in the US, but Playstation EU took it 2 weeks to get that up! That was horrible!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Yeah, I know Sony's to blame. I freaking love Playstation, but there's no denying that the store is a piece of crap half the time, haha.

• East Coast NA PSN. Downloading now.

NA PSN players be like "Oh hi Release!"

• That does sound horrid. I know the PSN did this to me when I bought Prototype 2. The DLC packs were slated to come out on specific days, and every time the DLC packs came out late in the day when Sony decided it was cool enough to send out an update to the store now.

Lewt_Shogun posted: »

I remember when Son of Crawmerax came out for Borderlands 2 on PS3. It was fine in the US, but Playstation EU took it 2 weeks to get that up! That was horrible!

• 'twas friggin' awesome

I laughed
    I cried
    I may have even sharted a bit at some point

• i heard psn doesn't update until around 4pm - 6pm eastern time. it isn't even 5 yet, so some of you might be waiting a little longer still. not trying to rub it in, i just want to be helpful where i can! hopefully we'll all be playing soon enough.

i still can't download the last episode of life is strange, so...hopefully that makes some of you feel better?

pisceslass posted: »

i'm in virginia, us with a ps4 and i'm downloading it now. if that helps as far as the "where" goes.

• Still no go Michigan.

East Coast NA PSN. Downloading now. NA PSN players be like "Oh hi Release!"

• Okay weird new problem. It IS available in the store now, and since I have the season pass it is listed as "Free", however clicking it now just brings up an empty text box in which I can click "OK". So it's not saying it's not for purchase now, it's saying it is for purchase and the system doesn't seem to be aware of where it is.

I'm in Michigan with a PS3. I can see it in the store, but it doesn't let me download.

• Anyone know when its out in ireland plz tell me im so excited for it

• Quite the coincidence that it should end up being released on my birthday.

• Still no Indiana

East Coast NA PSN. Downloading now. NA PSN players be like "Oh hi Release!"

• Back from taking a shower and PSN is finally letting me download the episode! Thanks, shower!

Looks like I'll be ignoring that work call in. I already told them last night that I couldn't work today, anyway. Dunno why they're asking me again when I already said no.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Pffft. So I've got today off from work, but now they're trying to call me in. ... [ignores them] I guess I'll go take a shower and hope that PSN is done acting stupid by the time I'm finished. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• psn in the usa:
    -for awhile episode 5 showed up but wasnt able to download (around 4 pm central stand time)
    -waited a bit longer and the download option showed up (about 10-15 min after i saw that episode 5 was on the ps store)
    so for anyone in the US if you cant download it yet it will probably show up fairly soon

• I found a way to fix it, When you are searching up Tales don't time in tales type in Vault and click the episode, If that doesn't work set the PSN date one year ahead and search VAULT again, either should work, I just did and it is downloading

Still no go Michigan.

• I found a way to fix it, When you are searching up Tales don't time in tales type in Vault and click the episode, If that doesn't work set the PSN date one year ahead and search VAULT again, either should work, I just did and it is downloading

In New York, ps4, "Not available for purchase" but I can look at the info no problem...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Nearly 9pm where I am and the finale episode still hasn't shown up on PSN for the PS3 in the UK. I am slowly dying here.

• No update here yet.
    But I don't even think I can even handle Tales right now since Blue Jays won and Harper is out!
    I hope it's as good as the hype.

• Update: Able to download in NY! There is hope everyone!!!

• Mine was an automatic update. 1.06 I think. It changed the main menu scene slightly and a different music plays.

I didn't even get the option to update Tales.

• I have been downloading this for hours... Only if i bought the steam version.

• Why does adjusting my time setting forward work? Whatever, I guess it did the trick so I appreciate that.

Still, why would Sony make it work that way?

Valebread posted: »

I found a way to fix it, When you are searching up Tales don't time in tales type in Vault and click the episode, If that doesn't work set the PSN date one year ahead and search VAULT again, either should work, I just did and it is downloading

• Well now it works. Apparently you're not cool enough to download it if your PS3 doesn't say it's past 5 o'clock.

Okay weird new problem. It IS available in the store now, and since I have the season pass it is listed as "Free", however clicking it now j

• I'm still waiting on my PS4 copy of Ep 5 to work, been sitting here frozen at the second loading screen for the past thirty minutes.

Great two minutes of the Episode.

• So now that it's over, how do you all feel that you will never experience this game freshly every again...

I really hope this doesn't turn into another TWAU situaution (begging for season 2 with no avail)

• Worked perfectly for me I dunno

It's past that now, and still nothing. Bleh.. meanwhile, LiS Episode 5 has a perfect launch..

• Force an update on the PS4 menu

Paraxial posted: »

I'm still waiting on my PS4 copy of Ep 5 to work, been sitting here frozen at the second loading screen for the past thirty minutes. Great two minutes of the Episode.

• Still not available in EU, and in 23 minutes, it's the 21th.

• Try again a little after Midnight :)

aldimon posted: »

Still not available in EU, and in 23 minutes, it's the 21th.

• software is already at 1.06, and my firmware updated earlier in the day too.

unless i'm missing something, i'm up to date.

Force an update on the PS4 menu

• Yeah that was just a game update. It updated the main menu and possibly things in episodes 1-4. Episode 5 is a separate download. Strange that the store didn't update with episode 5 when it pushed through the 1.06 update though.

software is already at 1.06, and my firmware updated earlier in the day too. unless i'm missing something, i'm up to date.

• So still nothing on the european ps store

Always the same bullshit here it is 21st oktober in 15 min

Grrrrr

• This song is like made for scenarios like this :^)

this doesnt help but damn what a great song is that xD, love europe

• ITS ALREADY DOWNLOADING FOR PS3, ABOUT FUCKING TIME! so I guess its also for ps4 too, now if u excuse me am gonna buy some snacks and tissues in case for some cruel Telltale event of murdering mc just in case...

• nah I definitely purchased and downloaded Ep5, and then checked to see that the game was reading it as 'installed' on the main menu, the Episode just isn't working. It's freezing on the 'Loading' screen.

fantastic experience.

Jake360 posted: »

Yeah that was just a game update. It updated the main menu and possibly things in episodes 1-4. Episode 5 is a separate download. Strange that the store didn't update with episode 5 when it pushed through the 1.06 update though.

• US store? Maybe delete it and reinstall? A bit of a pain...

nah I definitely purchased and downloaded Ep5, and then checked to see that the game was reading it as 'installed' on the main menu, the Episode just isn't working. It's freezing on the 'Loading' screen. fantastic experience.

• Mso they missed european launch date

• So have you all heard the updated main menu music? And if so, do you like it or prefer the original one?

• Yeah, US PSN store.

I've uninstalled it twice now, and it's still doing the same thing. I appreciate the interest man, but I can guarantee i've covered most/all of the 'DIY' steps to fix something like this.

Jake360 posted: »

US store? Maybe delete it and reinstall? A bit of a pain...

• Alright now it's the 21st and it still isn't released on PSN in EU.

• Strange. Hopefully its not a save data corruption. Tried a different save? Maybe transfer the data on a USB, delete it from your ps4 and try a new game from episode 5 and see if that work.

Yeah, US PSN store. I've uninstalled it twice now, and it's still doing the same thing. I appreciate the interest man, but I can guarantee i've covered most/all of the 'DIY' steps to fix something like this.

• PSN EU did say it wouldn't be released till the 21st in their update
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/20/new-on-playstation-store-assassins-creed-syndicate-nfl-16-more/

aldimon posted: »

Alright now it's the 21st and it still isn't released on PSN in EU.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.