Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• How to download episode 5 on PS3 (or how I did it)

Step 1. Go to Playstation Store.

Step 2. Find Tales From the Borderlands

Step 3. Locate "Episode 5 : The Vault of the Traveler"

Step 4. Download said Episode 5 : The Vault of the Traveler.

Step 5. Go back to your Tales From the Borderlands, hard copy or downloaded version.

Step 6. Say WHAT THE FUCK at least 60 times.

Step 7. Enjoy...?

• So what's the word? I'll be playing it later tonight. Was it epic?

• It is the 21st now.

Hax14 posted: »

PSN EU did say it wouldn't be released till the 21st in their update http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/20/new-on-playstation-store-assassins-creed-syndicate-nfl-16-more/

• edited October 2015

Downloading it now in Germany!
    Found it - NOT via search - but via the Episode 1 page that shows all other addons. It just appeared. Dont know about other EU countries tho.
    Gonna add a pic to this in just a sec..
    Edit:

• Yep, me too. Also in germany, just got it over the episodes menu ingame.

Lewt_Shogun posted: »

Downloading it now in Germany! Found it - NOT via search - but via the Episode 1 page that shows all other addons. It just appeared. Dont k

• Is it just past midnight for you guys? I'm in the UK and it's only 23:37, I have a feeling I'll get it just after midnight for me.....

Yargh posted: »

Yep, me too. Also in germany, just got it over the episodes menu ingame.

• Not out in the UK but hopefully since its out in Germany it won't be that much longer for the rest of us

Downloading it now in Germany! Found it - NOT via search - but via the Episode 1 page that shows all other addons. It just appeared. Dont k

• Yeah its 0:40 but I dont know if they waited just for that reason.

Is it just past midnight for you guys? I'm in the UK and it's only 23:37, I have a feeling I'll get it just after midnight for me.....

• IDK I just thought because every other episode (I think) has been a midnight release.

Yeah its 0:40 but I dont know if they waited just for that reason.

• Let's all pray for TWAU and TFTB to never die. Let's play for another season of those 2 beautiful games! xD
    If they don't release any of those I will seriously get pissed.. Like for real real..

Batteries posted: »

So now that it's over, how do you all feel that you will never experience this game freshly every again... I really hope this doesn't turn into another TWAU situaution (begging for season 2 with no avail)

• no wanting to give any spoilers but for those who were talking about the change of the main music background in the menu, its freaking good and has all the feels goddamn xD I have the game now am waiting for playing it tonight when nobody its gonna ever bug or asking me why am crying and stuff xD

• it is now 00:04 in the UK, still no sign on PSN

• I can't see it? (I'm UK aswell) How did you get it?

FOUND IT!!!

• Go to the in game episodes menu and it should be available.

I can't see it? (I'm UK aswell) How did you get it?

• go to the episode 1 screen on psn, it appears as an add-on

I can't see it? (I'm UK aswell) How did you get it?

• 30 minutes left in the download

• Its on PS4 in the UK now. Started downloading it a moment ago

Hax14 posted: »

Not out in the UK but hopefully since its out in Germany it won't be that much longer for the rest of us

• That's why I couldn't find it! Thanks mate :D

• Figured i'd post here just in case. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling one last time before trying your USB stick method (3rd try) and it worked, no more 'Loading' screen freezing.

So after DLing ~27gigs today of Tales, I got it to work. I can't understand why it didn't work after the first or second reinstalls, maybe I had done something wrong. I can't imagine what it would be but it seems odd that it would 'click' on the third reinstall.

Jake360 posted: »

Strange. Hopefully its not a save data corruption. Tried a different save? Maybe transfer the data on a USB, delete it from your ps4 and try a new game from episode 5 and see if that work.

• OMFG, that was the most amazing thing ever!!!

YOUR CHOICES MATTER!!!

BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!!!

• It's out on Xbox One folks! I'm about to dive in, see you on the other side!

• Nothing on tt store yet, not for me atleast

• Okidoki, PS4 not on right now, but I have this thing in my download queue for as soon as I get a chance to turn it on, which will be very late at night at best. But yeeey!! It's finally here!!

• OK PS3 USERS.
    IF YOU STILL CAN'T FIND IT ON THE STORE LAUNCH THE GAME AND GO TO EPISODES.
    YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT THERE.
    EP 5 IS UNLISTED ON THE STORE AND IT'S NAMED AS TFTBL00000000DLC5

ALL THESE CAPS OMG.

AxeWorld posted: »

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT IT'S STILL NOT OUT ON PS3!?

• What time does it come out for the 360?

• Probably (possibly much) later this morning. I've seen it say "available now" but then have the actual download button blocked off. It's already out on the xbone, so microsoft is just being lazy.

THEBEST56 posted: »

What time does it come out for the 360?

• edited October 2015

Thanks, which timezone are you referring when you say early in the morning? Depending on how early it comes out, I might be able to play it before I go to bed.

Tevix posted: »

Probably (possibly much) later this morning. I've seen it say "available now" but then have the actual download button blocked off. It's already out on the xbone, so microsoft is just being lazy.

• It says it's out on Xbox 360 but when I try to download it there's a can't symbol, can sombody tell me what's going on?

• I'm speaking from central time zone. I'm guessing it won't be out until at least 4-5, maybe as late as 8-10.

Thanks, which timezone are you referring when you say early in the morning? Depending on how early it comes out, I might be able to play it before I go to bed.

• It always happens to me as well the day before an episode comes out. It's really annoying and I wish they didn't do it. (It's torture)

CDog12466 posted: »

It says it's out on Xbox 360 but when I try to download it there's a can't symbol, can sombody tell me what's going on?

• So it's "out" but it's not "out"

It always happens to me as well the day before an episode comes out. It's really annoying and I wish they didn't do it. (It's torture)

• Pretty much. I'd rather it would just keep on saying "Coming Soon", instead of keeping us hanging like this.

So it's "out" but it's not "out"

• I find it a tad frustrating. It's there, in their system, ready to download. The system is still just "nope".

Pretty much. I'd rather it would just keep on saying "Coming Soon", instead of keeping us hanging like this.

• Yeah I definitily agree Tevix they need to stop teasing us

I find it a tad frustrating. It's there, in their system, ready to download. The system is still just "nope".

• Same here.

Still not on steam in Europe (Mac or Windows).

I find it a tad frustrating. It's there, in their system, ready to download. The system is still just "nope".

• Ugh It's 12:48 and the episode is still not available this is crap Tales of the Borderlands will be the last game I purchase from Telltale until the whole game is out

• I'm just going to check every hour, on the hour. Which is right now

Ugh It's 12:48 and the episode is still not available this is crap Tales of the Borderlands will be the last game I purchase from Telltale until the whole game is out

• And nothing

I'm just going to check every hour, on the hour. Which is right now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.