What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Well, we're still actually going at a fairly steady pace really, it just seems slow in comparison to the craziness of the first month or so.

Yeah. Almost all the fan fics died. They all started out amazing but then slowly they wore down and drifted away into the depths of the foru

• Paul

They got back to the RV pretty quickly, Issac had his gun out, probably worried about the gun shot. "What happened?" He asked as they walked up. Paul ignored him, more important things to do. He let go of the girl, but had his gun trained on her still. He grabbed the rope that they had used to tie up the man and roughly tied her hands together so she couldn't do anything.
    "Get in," He said, gesturing to the back of the jeep with his gun. Issac asked where Zeke was. She still wasn't moving, and then, she tried to spit on him. Paul was beyond the point of getting angrier with the little bitch, and just shoved her in the back. As he walked around to the driver's side, he just said, "Watch her," to Issac, and that was it. If Issac was too fucking stupid to figure out what happened, how the hell was that his problem.

He got in, started it, and drove away. The others wouldn't be too far away now, so they had to hurry.

Daniel

Daniel ran through the woods, and just before he broke through the tree line, he heard an engine start up. He got to the edge of the road just in time to see them speeding away, he was just a couple seconds too late. "FUCK."

No point in trying to go after them, he decided to wait for the others, they'd be coming pretty soon.

• A short update to the main page, and also an official thread for the What Comes After Interactive Story. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/66220/what-comes-after-interactive-story

• I'll be sure to read it, but you'll still write in here once in a while right?

Zyphon posted: »

A short update to the main page, and also an official thread for the What Comes After Interactive Story. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/66220/what-comes-after-interactive-story

• I'm still going to be here all the time, but this does have a lot of downtime, so while no one else is on... Figure I might as well do something else.

Also, the first few passages are up: http://www.philome.la/Zyphon44/what-comes-after-v1

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'll be sure to read it, but you'll still write in here once in a while right?

• edited April 2014

Ivy

Ivy wasn't scared anymore.

She was terrified. She had to get out of here. The bathroom break thing wouldn't work a second time. Her only option now was to try and get the rope off. She looked around for something to cut them on, because struggling would take two long. If her hands were tied on the front of her body then maybe she could use the axe, but they were tied behind her back so that wasn't an option.

Then it caught her eye. A shard of sharp plastic was sticking out of the seat, maybe where a seatbelt should've been. Probably. She edged towards it and got to work...

Molly

Molly was getting anxious, she cared more about that little girl than anyone in this RV. Including herself.

"I know we've already gone over this, but I could be a scout. I'm one of the fastest here, and I can climb. Two scouts are better than one. It's not like i'll do well in a fight straight on. If I can get behind them i'll either distract them or take a few out by surprise."

• edited April 2014

So I'm hoping we can get Daniel soon? I'm running out of things to write for Kieran just randomly sitting in the RV. If we can find Daniel Dan can tell us where to find the RV and then that's the cue for the attack. Cause I'm sure plenty of us RV folks are getting bored.

• Issac is the only other guy there. They're headed back now.

Also, yes, the next thing to happen is that they find Daniel.

So I'm hoping we can get Daniel soon? I'm running out of things to write for Kieran just randomly sitting in the RV. If we can find Daniel D

• Lauren

"Great idea, and I also want you to come with me to rescue Ivy and Daniel as the others will distract the bandits in the shootout."

• I'd suggest that happens soon.

Issac is the only other guy there. They're headed back now. Also, yes, the next thing to happen is that they find Daniel.

• edited April 2014

Kieran

I was getting anxious. We needed to find Ivy and Daniel. I go forwards to see what's happening.

I look out and I see a figure standing on the side of the road waving his hands at us. Theo sees him too I think.

Note: I take it this is ok because I want this to continue as it's kind of dragging on in my opinion now

• edited April 2014

Hey Zyphon, I got some sorta plan with Frankie and Angel. I'm gonna put it in a spoiler thread so no one but you Ivy and Frankie's character should read.

Paul They got back to the RV pretty quickly, Issac had his gun out, probably worried about the gun shot. "What happened?" He asked as the

• Issac
    "The girl killed Zeke didn't she" Isac sighed, his right hand rubbing his forehead.

• edited April 2014

Elisha

The RV slowed to a sudden stop as a bump led to Elisha's head hitting a cabinet. "Shit!" He hissed before he asked Theo . "What the hell is going on? Bandits?" He massaged his head again and thought No rest for the weary, eh?

• Daniel

Maybe half an hour later, Daniel saw the RV coming down the road. He got up and started waving his hands, hoping they'd see him. Thankfully, they did, and they stopped. He went to the door and got in. As far as he could see, almost everyone was there. "Thank God you guys got here, if we're quick, we might be able to catch up to them."

• Okay, where is it?

TWD_25 posted: »

Hey Zyphon, I got some sorta plan with Frankie and Angel. I'm gonna put it in a spoiler thread so no one but you Ivy and Frankie's character should read.

• Kieran

"Oh thank god. Where the hell are they? Where's Ivy?" I ask, I'm sure Molly's going to want to know the latter to.

• Lauren

"What happened? How did you escape? We're going after em', someone will update you with our plan, we're attacking the bandits."

• edited April 2014

Han

Han was about to say something but a bunch of others beat him to it, he heard all of the questions and concerns being asked towards Daniel and his head started spinning immediately. He thought to himself "they were never this concerned about Hal, it took them a while to even notice that he had been gone, but right when there saviour comes by, everyone is praising him like he is some king!. Han tried to breathe deeply and ignore all sounds coming from the others, Han wanted to be nice to these people but his whole mind was racing and he never had the proper chance to grieve, instead he bundled up all his emotions. Han pulled himself up, gave everyone who was greeting Daniel a smug look and took off to the washroom with his things. "Might as well have my final drink, once I go scouting, no one will be able to make it out there, the plan is to shoot, shoot and shoot until I am shot".

• edited April 2014

I was thinking that Frankie and Angel will find Ivy with Paul they'll try to help her but they get caught by Paul and are taken hostage with Ivy. The car Angel and Frankie are driving has the alarm still going on so this is attracting hundreds of walkers. Ivy, Angel and Frankie conceive a plan to try and kill Paul around the time the rest of the RV group shows or near the end.

Okay, where is it?

• much dark. so goth. wow.

Han Han was about to say something but a bunch of others beat him to it, he heard all of the questions and concerns being asked towards D

• Hey guys, I apologize for my in-activity. I have had a lot of things to deal with in real life.

I look forward to joining this place again.

Can someone please inform on how you guys killed off Phoenix?

I plan on making another character soon.

Oh, and, how are you guys doing? :)

• wtf

if you want to make paedophilia then you may as well make it bad???

ugh people like you sicken me.

• According to Zyphon's list, Phoenix is still alive and in the RV still.

As far as I go, I feel horrible considering the number of BS r34 posts here. GRRRR...

so as a sidenote, you might want to avoid the the mods clear things up

Hey guys, I apologize for my in-activity. I have had a lot of things to deal with in real life. I look forward to joining this place agai

• Yeah I just noticed there were 3 new posts and all of a sudden just saw... Well... that...

According to Zyphon's list, Phoenix is still alive and in the RV still. As far as I go, I feel horrible considering the number of BS r34 posts here. GRRRR... so as a sidenote, you might want to avoid the the mods clear things up

• Nice to have you back Randomz ;)

Hey guys, I apologize for my in-activity. I have had a lot of things to deal with in real life. I look forward to joining this place agai

• I'm pretty sure Phoenix is alive

• What posts are you talking about? Have I missed something?

According to Zyphon's list, Phoenix is still alive and in the RV still. As far as I go, I feel horrible considering the number of BS r34 posts here. GRRRR... so as a sidenote, you might want to avoid the the mods clear things up

• Daniel

"Ivy got them to drop their guard, and we got away, but they found her. They're taking her back to the Motor Inn." At the time, all Daniel wanted to do was rest, forget about this, but he couldn't do that. Ivy was in trouble, and there was no way in hell that he'd let those fucking monsters hurt her. "So, what's this plan you're all talking about?"

• Umm... No. Paul has a specific end set in stone for him. Who gets to kill him is still kind of up in the air, but how he'll be killed is set in stone. Also the fact that Ivy will be taken back to the Motor Inn.

...Sorry.

• Some fucktard posted nasty Clem 304, we're all scarred.

You're VERY lucky.

I opened a rehabilitation thread for that matter, but the mods closed it for some reason.

What posts are you talking about? Have I missed something?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

Lauren

"Molly and Han will scout the place for us. Then we go in there, guns blazin'. Me and Molly will go to find Ivy as everyone else is distracting the bandits. Kieran will provide backup through a tree or a hill or something, and be sure to stay in a line, so you won't get too far into the line of fire, and retreat to a safe place if things hit the fan. That covers everything up for you?"

• On our thread? For one, I do feel lucky, but secondly... Why on our thread?

Some fucktard posted nasty Clem 304, we're all scarred. You're VERY lucky. I opened a rehabilitation thread for that matter, but the mods closed it for some reason.

• TROLLS, goddamn trolls, they assumed we're the "hardcore fans" I guess, so it'll hurt us most. Trust me, you got lucky, REAL lucky.

On our thread? For one, I do feel lucky, but secondly... Why on our thread?

• REAL LUCKY.

TROLLS, goddamn trolls, they assumed we're the "hardcore fans" I guess, so it'll hurt us most. Trust me, you got lucky, REAL lucky.

• Kieran

"That's basically the plan. Ok Theo let's go to the motel I don't think it's far from here" I say.

• If you write the post of us arriving at the motel, it could be interesting for them to see her with her binds almost cut.

Daniel "Ivy got them to drop their guard, and we got away, but they found her. They're taking her back to the Motor Inn." At the time, al

• Elisha

Elisha told Daniel, "I'll tell you something: this girl, Ivy, she ain't the first child that these bandits wanted. Trust me, I've seen em fuck a little girl like her."

• Lauren

"All the more reason to wipe them out, sick bastards."

• Will

"Stop it guys! We should settle this as peaceful as possible. All we need to do is find Ivy and get the hell out of here. If we find any bandits we should go for an injuring shot. The bandits can be sick but were no better then them if we murder all of them for vengeance." Will said hoping the group would at least consider his idea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.