Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Ugh!!!!

THEBEST56 posted: »

And nothing

• Thanks, just finished about 10 minutes ago, I'm going to start working on the first part soon and, hopefully, it should be up around 11-12 AM EST.

I look forward to seeing your playthrough, Metallica.

• A message to the Xbox users, trust me, it's well worth the wait.

• Guys, this is it! it's downloading on my xbox! =D

• Still no PS3 version in Holland.

• edited October 2015

Hopefully a little helpful tip for PS3/4 users, when I looked on the Playstation Store it wasn't there, but then I went onto the actual game and went onto episodes, episode 5 was available and I downloaded it straight from there! I hope that works for you guys :-)
    ALSO, just wanted to say thank you to all you wonderful people. These waiting threads have kept me going through the hype of new episodes. Couldn't of done it without you guys!

• Anyone Still waiting on iOS? Do anyone going to the MC:SM? After finished TFBL Finale?

• Is that a White Walker ?

Hax14 posted: »

At least there's a chance you might become a warg.

• At least you can play it on your Xbox it's freezing on mine I can't even play anymore I hope it gets fix

HaruhiHeart posted: »

Guys, this is it! it's downloading on my xbox! =D

• You, you are my friend... :)

AxeWorld posted: »

OK PS3 USERS. IF YOU STILL CAN'T FIND IT ON THE STORE LAUNCH THE GAME AND GO TO EPISODES. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT THERE. EP 5 IS UNLISTED ON THE STORE AND IT'S NAMED AS TFTBL00000000DLC5 ALL THESE CAPS OMG.

• Would you guys be interest in me making an "after party" thread now that the Season Finale is out?

• Sounds like a great idea :D

Would you guys be interest in me making an "after party" thread now that the Season Finale is out?

• Oh Im in the UK too I forgot about consoles haha, sorry I confused myself.

Echopapa posted: »

I'm in the UK, so PSN EU - usually releases at Midnight, and is now 20:52 here

• Lol I'm reading these comments and I'm just like "Oh you pathetic weaklings.. I finished it yesterday.." xD
    Trust me, this is the best ep in TFTB and probably the best episode of all the Telltale games..It's worth the wait. :D

• enter image description here

Would you guys be interest in me making an "after party" thread now that the Season Finale is out?

• And I'm here waiting for it to come out on play store

• October 22nd and still no PS3 version in Europe ;_;

• Are you sure? It already works for me o.o

Frozen posted: »

October 22nd and still no PS3 version in Europe ;_;

• How? O_o

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Are you sure? It already works for me o.o

• Have you went in game and checked ?

How? O_o

• No, only on Playstation Store. I forgot you can check "in game".
    You're right. It's available.
    I feel so stupid now...

Thanks for reminding me. Downloading now :)

Enigma12 posted: »

Have you went in game and checked ?

• xbox or psn?

CDog12466 posted: »

Ugh It's 12:48 and the episode is still not available this is crap Tales of the Borderlands will be the last game I purchase from Telltale until the whole game is out

• No problem man. Enjoy this masterpiece of a finale :)

No, only on Playstation Store. I forgot you can check "in game". You're right. It's available. I feel so stupid now... Thanks for reminding me. Downloading now

• It's time for the Android users to wait...

• AGGH every time a new episode is announced, I spend the entire time between announcement to release on my stupid phone, wishing that I had picked up the PC version. It's too much, this waiting!! HAPPEN NAO!!

Eryka posted: »

It's time for the Android users to wait...

• That would be awesome

• Downloading it from the Apple Store now.

• And Jack's appearance is glitched again. Seriously, Telltale? I reported this same issue with Episode 4, and I'm pretty sure they never fixed it for that one either. I eventually got tired of waiting and just played the episode anyway, but it really damaged the experience. I don't want to just put up with it for the finale, not after spending this much money and waiting all this time.

The_Duck posted: »

Downloading it from the Apple Store now.

• Android users, it's here!! Download it! What are you waiting for? Stop reading! Just do it!!

• I DONT SEE IT IN PLAYSTORE! maybe it is being uploaded slowly country-by-country... Not here in India yet...

• Hell...oct22 worldwide android release? FALSE'LIE! its not here yet and evening has started... India..

• Still not available in Indonesia

Android users, it's here!! Download it! What are you waiting for? Stop reading! Just do it!!

• Sorry, yeah, should have specified my region for others. I guess we just jumped the gun up here in Canada :-P

AdamRoberts posted: »

Hell...oct22 worldwide android release? FALSE'LIE! its not here yet and evening has started... India..

• My save was erased! Nooooooooooooo!

• It's available now on android

• It tricks the Playstation servers into think you are ahead of the actual time, its a nice trick to use when you want to play single player in a multiplayer game as well.

Why does adjusting my time setting forward work? Whatever, I guess it did the trick so I appreciate that. Still, why would Sony make it work that way?

• It has the best ending out of all of Telltale, not the saddest tho. No Im not talking about TWD

Lol I'm reading these comments and I'm just like "Oh you pathetic weaklings.. I finished it yesterday.." xD Trust me, this is the best ep in TFTB and probably the best episode of all the Telltale games..It's worth the wait.

• Hey whenever they say a release date, expect it one day late

AGGH every time a new episode is announced, I spend the entire time between announcement to release on my stupid phone, wishing that I had picked up the PC version. It's too much, this waiting!! HAPPEN NAO!!

• Man that sucks,dude but I can't even play my tales from the borderlands on Xbox one which sucks it keeps freezing every time I hope telltale fixes it soon I want to play episode 5

Killerwulf posted: »

My save was erased! Nooooooooooooo!

• Hey has anyone else been having audio problems on the other episodes ever since the new episode came out? I decided to play through the whol game again and there are parts where there is no music or you can't even hear the characters talking, this is really ruining my gameplay experence and I'm seriously rethinking whether to buy episode one of Mincraft Story Mode tomorrow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.