The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Me me me! Let me think of what quickly though :D

EDIT: Alright, how about my internet persona (Taiyou) and my other character Karel in a winter setting. There are references here including some winter clothes for Tai, for Karel do whatever you want with the clothes.
  • edited December 2010
    I just notice those are the rules on deviantart. Well, at least that applies everywhere. 3 slots left!
  • edited December 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    I'm offering 5 colored with background requests to the first 5 people who asks. For practice. The rules:

Just some rules:
    1- Nothing I have to put the mature filter please. Pretty please.
    2- 3 Characters MAX. Please
    3- You'll ask, I'll draw and that it. No back and forward. This is just for practice.

Go ahead.

How about just me, Max, and Sam? I can give you a photo reference if you like.
  • edited December 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    I'm offering 5 colored with background requests to the first 5 people who asks. For practice. The rules:

Just some rules:
    1- Nothing I have to put the mature filter please. Pretty please.
    2- 3 Characters MAX. Please
    3- You'll ask, I'll draw and that it. No back and forward. This is just for practice.

Go ahead.

Draw Darkseid fighting Kid Buu pls.
  • edited December 2010
    I came home and put my earphones on my computer in my ears only to find the music from that scale of the universe page still playing. I forgot what it was, freaked out because it was creepy, slapped at my screen, and screamed HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THIS FREAKY MUSIC! Then I remembered it wasn't being caused by Ben from the Majoras Mask creepypastas, which I'm still paranoid over, and calmed down. Has anyone else ever been freaked out by their own computer or am I just nutty?
  • edited December 2010
    If there is a slot left, Ginny, I'd love a drawing of Redcloak from Order of the Stick. Here is what he looks like (he's the middle one): TsukikoPajama.gif. Since he's stick figure, you should feel free to improvise as much as you want :P. Also, he's a goblin if you're wondering.
  • edited December 2010
    So I was playing poker night and Thyco said (something along this line) "Its on like...damn there must be a video game reference for this" and I was thinking what about its on like donkey kong was there a lawsuit issue with the fact Nintendo called copyright to it.
  • edited December 2010
    Slots full!

1- Sunny Guy
    2- Remolay
    3- Strong brush
    4- Coolsome
    5- Avistew

Now I have to write them somewhere before this thread grows longer!
  • edited December 2010
    Been reading old posts on the What You Look Like thread... and pondering how much my Dad looks like Santa...
  • edited December 2010
    skeeter wrote: »
    Been reading old posts on the What You Look Like thread... and pondering how much my Dad looks like Santa...

Wow, so that means that you actually know Santa?
    cool!!
  • edited December 2010
    What's on my mind?

An episodic Harry Potter series by Telltale Games. I could really see an original HP story in the hands of TT working.

Starring James Arnold Taylor as Harry Potter (he doubled for Dan Radcliffe in the past)
    Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley (He voiced Ron in the latest actual (and bad) EA games)
    Kid Beyond as Draco Malfoy (A british version of Biff)
    Kid Beyond as Albus Dumbledore (just an older version of the Narrator from Sam & Max)
    And a couple of actors from the movies that they could afford, along with some Telltale regulars putting on British accents.
  • edited December 2010
    I was watching the Tuition Fees protest on BBC news earlier, and saw someone wearing a 4chan troll mask. Made me laugh.
  • edited December 2010
    The recently announced Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/12/09/uncharted-3-first-look/
  • edited December 2010
    Christmas ham is soooo freaking delicous to eat:p
  • edited December 2010
    Sometimes, I think "Hey, you! Yeah, you with the mind reading power! Get outta my head" in a public place, and see if anyone turn their heads.
  • edited December 2010
    Just finished my last Old English class for the term. We'll be working on the Battle of Maldon when we get back, one of my all time favorite Old English poems.
  • edited December 2010
    Right now I really really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY want LittleBigPlanet 2.
  • edited December 2010
    I hate waiting around for a delivery.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm so ill! D:
  • edited December 2010
    How ill are you?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Fealiks wrote: »
    I'm so ill! D:
    How ill are you?

Fully sick? :p
  • edited December 2010
    Watching Tron, yet again. I think this is my new favorite movie of the 80's
  • edited December 2010
    Fealiks wrote: »
    I'm so ill! D:

Never fun.:(
  • edited December 2010
    I hate waiting around for a delivery.

I hate when you're expecting a package and it doesn't come the day it's supposed to. Hopefully today won't be the second day of that for me.
  • edited December 2010
    If Nintendo don't acknowledge Missingno 'M or any other glitch Pokemon as canon Pokemon or even Pokemon of any kind are they trademarked by Nintendo?
  • edited December 2010
    Well, they do hold the copyright to the game's code, but it's hard to say what the copyright status would be of something unintentionally produced by the game's code.
  • edited December 2010
    Been actually watching episodes of Star Trek The Next Generation instead of just running them as background noise. My selection process has pretty much been closing my eyes and pointing at a name on the memory alpha page. So far today I have seen 4 holodeck malfunction episodes, 3 very preachy season 1 episodes, 1 Data centered episode and 5 time anomaly episodes.

EDIT: Just started "I Borg" so I should probably start a Borg episode count too on the 'generic Star Trek plot' list. Thank god I haven't decided to watch these episodes while playing the Star Trek Drinking game...
  • edited December 2010
    Hana by Orange Range is probably my favorite song now.

Congratulation Japan, a band you have just beat Queen for the top favorite. Not surprising that it's a beautiful song. It would have to be something incredibly beautiful to beat our The Show Must Go On and Bohemian Rhapsody.
  • edited December 2010
    I must take a shower now.
  • edited December 2010
    Because of FreddeGredde I will now be determined to learn how to play guitar.

Will this interfere with me learning japanese? Dunno. The only complete sentences I can form are "I don't understand japanese" and "I am an idiot".
  • edited December 2010
    Jessica wrote: »
    I must take a shower now.

Shower of Angst?
  • edited December 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    "I am an idiot".

Je suis baka desu ne?
  • edited December 2010
    ...Did you really just combine French and Japanese?
  • edited December 2010
    Well, this japanese-english dictionary thing I found claims that idiot is "bakayaro"

So I would assume that I am an idiot would be "Watashi wa bakayaro"
  • edited December 2010
    remolay, other languages don't really work like that. only use japanese dictionaries when you either are trying to translate something from japanese to english, or you already have a grasp of how the language works.

also I love this picture to death
    6hdba.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Oh god, that is awful...

In other news Zarking DIRK GENTLY TV SHOW!
  • edited December 2010
    Hey guys. If anybody (especially Comrade Pants) wants a girlfriend, I'm willing to hook a lucky Telltaler up with my sister. What do you think of her?
  • edited December 2010
    Lacks glasses, dark hair and general lack of tissue. Yes, a double negative here. It's lacking the lack of something.

EDIT: How did I end up posting more in General Chat than on the forums I bought games for?
  • edited December 2010
    Leaving in a few hours! All rushed and packing and checking I've got everything and stressed and nervous!
This discussion has been closed.