Sam and Max 2010...

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I'm not really an old adventure gamer either. I always loved adventure games, but I didn't actually tell my parents that, so I didn't have much of a chance to play when I was little. And just about all I played once I could choose my games were platformers and RPGs.
    GinnyN wrote: »
    But, some times I think some people here acts like there's no new blood around here... that all...
    Yeah, I've noticed that too.
  • edited December 2009
    I bet it is based on project natal:

New control, something about controlling sam and max directly, it just makes since.
    Just a speculation though.

I don't want it to change too much, season two was amazing as it was.
  • edited December 2009
    Strong Max wrote: »

New control, something about controlling sam and max directly, it just makes since.

Arrow keys or WASD?
  • edited December 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I'm not really an old adventure gamer either. I always loved adventure games, but I didn't actually tell my parents that, so I didn't have much of a chance to play when I was little. And just about all I played once I could choose my games were platformers and RPGs.

Yeah, I've noticed that too.

I started out with adventure games, and I would pick them up when they were avalible, but now all I ever get a chance to play is FPS and Stratetgy games, it helps fill the void until a new tell tale series is announced.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I started out with adventure games, and I would pick them up when they were avalible, but now all I ever get a chance to play is FPS and Stratetgy games, it helps fill the void until a new tell tale series is announced.

I play a little of everything, but I started with Interactive Fiction, then Platformer, then FPS (DOOM, which I didnt care for) RPG, then Strategy, then MMORPG

Today I mostly play RPG/MMORPG and some Platformer. The only adventure I play are S+M (and I dont plan to ever play ToMI or WaG) While I do love HalfLife/2 Mainly you'll see me withe rplaying an RPG on my 360 or on World of Warcraft...
  • edited December 2009
    Ashton wrote: »
    I play a little of everything, but I started with Interactive Fiction, then Platformer, then FPS (DOOM, which I didnt care for) RPG, then Strategy, then MMORPG

Today I mostly play RPG/MMORPG and some Platformer. The only adventure I play are S+M (and I dont plan to ever play ToMI or WaG) While I do love HalfLife/2 Mainly you'll see me withe rplaying an RPG on my 360 or on World of Warcraft...

I rarely play rpgs anymore, but thats because Rpg's aren't what they used to be.
  • edited December 2009
    The first games I played were the ones in the arcade, so stuff like Ms. Pacman and Tron. Then in school it was games like "Math Blasters" and this one game I can't even remember really, besides the fact that it was a pain in the patootie to play since this was before mouses were common and you had to use JIKL to move around. Which would have been fine if there wasn't a second of lag between pressing the key and moving the player character! The first home console I ever played on was the Master System II which came with Alex Kidd preloaded onto the system. I didn't get my hands onto a "pc" game until I was 10 or so.
  • edited December 2009
    I rarely play rpgs anymore, but thats because Rpg's aren't what they used to be.

You may have the problem I have. I kept looking at English RPGs, when if your looking for games in the veign of ChronoTrigger, you need to look for "JRPGs" I found a huge number of traditional JRPGs I love like Blue Dragon, Lost Oddysey, and Infinite Undiscovery.
  • edited December 2009
    But whats with Extras they never showed up :(:(:confused:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • edited December 2009
    Extras? You mean like the extra bits of dialog? Try tapping on the Max Gun/Spaceship/Whatever multiple times.
  • edited December 2009
    You may have the problem I have. I kept looking at English RPGs, when if your looking for games in the veign of ChronoTrigger, you need to look for "JRPGs" I found a huge number of traditional JRPGs I love like Blue Dragon, Lost Oddysey, and Infinite Undiscovery.
    You know, I have the opposite problem. I keep wanting RPGs like Fallout, Planescape:Torment, Baldur's Gate, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, Daggerfall, Wasteland, Ultima, Wizardry, Bard's Tale, et cetera.

I got Blue Dragon just for the Akira Toriyama character designs, and was pretty quickly bored to tears by the gameplay. Generally, western RPGs made you think strategically/tactically, and/or provided enough choice that it was actually a role-playing game, and/or provided a lot of customization, and/or provided storylines that didn't star androgynous "bishi" prettyboys and their 50 belts. That last one is an annoying trend in modern JRPGs to tend toward that kind of characterization, and it gets annoying.

I don't dislike Japanese RPGs as a whole. I like the Golden Sun series, I think Pokemon is surprisingly deep and fufilling, and Chrono Trigger is an excellent title. But the ones that are made today seem to tend toward same-y, teenage angst stories with the same androgynous feminine men, especially since Final Fantasy VII.

I'm going to be snagging up Dragon Age: Origins soon, and I really hope it doesn't end up being another bad western RPG(see: Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV).
  • edited December 2009
    You know, I have the opposite problem. I keep wanting RPGs like Fallout, Planescape:Torment, Baldur's Gate, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, Daggerfall, Wasteland, Ultima, Wizardry, Bard's Tale, et cetera.

I got Blue Dragon just for the Akira Toriyama character designs, and was pretty quickly bored to tears by the gameplay. Generally, western RPGs made you think strategically/tactically, and/or provided enough choice that it was actually a role-playing game, and/or provided a lot of customization, and/or provided storylines that didn't star androgynous "bishi" prettyboys and their 50 belts. That last one is an annoying trend in modern JRPGs to tend toward that kind of characterization, and it gets annoying.

I don't dislike Japanese RPGs as a whole. I like the Golden Sun series, I think Pokemon is surprisingly deep and fufilling, and Chrono Trigger is an excellent title. But the ones that are made today seem to tend toward same-y, teenage angst stories with the same androgynous feminine men, especially since Final Fantasy VII.

I'm going to be snagging up Dragon Age: Origins soon, and I really hope it doesn't end up being another bad western RPG(see: Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV).

I _LOVE_ Planescape: Torment! The problem is for me it's replay value is very low because your char has to learn things that you know yourself and seem obvious and it gets frustrating (I got through maybe 1/2 of it before I managed to get lost in a massive series of dialogs that I dont know which I completed and which I didnt, soon after I lost my saves and had to start over)

For me Tactical is a term used for RTS games. I do like to take time to think, and love when they program real logic and science into a game (i.e. a game where "elements" are not present, but if you cast Ice on a water monster it takes extra damage, or more suprisingly reptiles being more suceptable to cold) I dont like the "action RPGs" as much like Kingdom Hearts (though a great game in it's own right) or the FPS RPGs (while I like the story of Halflife, the game itself gets old...) I dont mind bishi guys, personally I like having soem of those, but I agree a lot of the new RPGs are very formulatic (you want a REAL challenge try Lufia II, it combines Zelda-esque puzzle solving with RPG elements!

Also on a side note, if you'v enot seen it you might want to take a look at Chronotrigger: Ressurection. It can canceled (just a few months short of release too...) but it's awesome to see anyway.

IF Dragon Age is the game I think it is, I'm curious to see what you think of it, I've heard a LOT of mixed reviews...
  • edited December 2009
    I _LOVE_ Planescape: Torment! The problem is for me it's replay value is very low because your char has to learn things that you know yourself and seem obvious and it gets frustrating (I got through maybe 1/2 of it before I managed to get lost in a massive series of dialogs that I dont know which I completed and which I didnt, soon after I lost my saves and had to start over)
    Oh yeah, I can definitely see that. It's one of those that you just have to put down for awhile when you're done, and you have to really devote yourself to it when you pick it back up. I rarely have the time for something like that anymore, but RPGs today really scale it way farther back than they really should.
    For me Tactical is a term used for RTS games.
    I'm mainly thinking of the RPGs that displayed combat on a grid, with attacks that had a specific range. That alone always seemed to really help the problem of getting to the point where you just used the same options constantly. Sometimes Japanese RPGs have this tendency, where you will get ot the point where you'll select your first attack several times over and grind up the level tree, in what isn't fun or engaging combat.
    I do like to take time to think, and love when they program real logic and science into a game (i.e. a game where "elements" are not present, but if you cast Ice on a water monster it takes extra damage, or more suprisingly reptiles being more suceptable to cold) I dont like the "action RPGs" as much like Kingdom Hearts (though a great game in it's own right) or the FPS RPGs (while I like the story of Halflife, the game itself gets old...)
    Really? I thought that the original Kingdom Hearts was a surprisingly good game, especially in terms of combat. It may be my generally sour view of Japanese RPG combat, but I thought that Kingdom Hearts combined enough action and thoughtful elements to keep the combat interesting, and they allowed a lot of customization in how Sora and the rest of the party fought. I never finished the second game because the atmosphere of it was so much closer to everything I dislike about the atomosphere of modern Japense RPGs.
    I dont mind bishi guys, personally I like having soem of those, but I agree a lot of the new RPGs are very formulatic (you want a REAL challenge try Lufia II, it combines Zelda-esque puzzle solving with RPG elements!
    I've actually heard good things about that, from sources I consider to be really reliable. I've been meaning to check it out. I have a bunch of games on my shelf that are sitting half-complete, and a lot of things coming out that are interesting. But it's actually something on my list.
    Also on a side note, if you'v enot seen it you might want to take a look at Chronotrigger: Ressurection. It can canceled (just a few months short of release too...) but it's awesome to see anyway.
    I hadn't heard of it, actually. I'll check it out. I've been meaning to replay Chrono Trigger lately, I should really pick that up.
    IF Dragon Age is the game I think it is, I'm curious to see what you think of it, I've heard a LOT of mixed reviews...
    I've wanted it for awhile, but I'm holding out because it's Christmastime and you don't buy things that people know you want around the holidays.

But yeah, it's Bioware's latest fantasy RPG. Generally supposed to be the successor to Baldur's Gate, and they released a fun and surprisingly competent little internet RPG to market it. I hear a lot of good things from PC players about it, so I have high hopes.
  • edited December 2009

Dragon Age Origins is a great game, but you might want to pick up The Witcher: Enhanced Version. Another great game.

I would classify Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls IV more as action RPGs myself. Mass Effect 1 would fall into that same category, but it's sequel looks as if it'll be a much better game. More interesting storyline, more serious roleplaying choices, less of an action game, etc.

In terms of Japanese rpgs, if you have a DS I reccommend picking up Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. Another fantastic game and a surprisingly large amount of customization, considering it's on a handheld console.
  • edited December 2009
    Dragon Age Origins is a great game, but you might want to pick up The Witcher: Enhanced Version. Another great game.
    Already done. I actually played the non-enhanced version and liked it "enough", in that it was an unpolished and really imperfect attempt at what I really, really wanted. The Enhanced Edition was...a really nice upgrade. I wouldn't say the game is the best ever or without any flaws, because they're really evident, but it does a lot of things right that makes the whole thing enjoyable as a whole.
    I would classify Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls IV more as action RPGs myself. Mass Effect 1 would fall into that same category, but it's sequel looks as if it'll be a much better game. More interesting storyline, more serious roleplaying choices, less of an action game, etc.
    I actually had very few problems with Mass Effect. Definitely did what it set out to do, and the sequel just seems to be improving on it. I really look forward to it. The only MAJOR gripes I had were the Mako missions and the non-story planets being basically giant boring rocks with nothing to do.

My problems with Oblivion actually generally stem from my love of Morrowind. Morrowind limited you, and gave you real consequences. Oblivion holds your hand, and lets you choose whatever you want in a buffet of experiences. Oblivion was so watered down in comparison to its predecessor, and very few things were actually improved gameplay-wise(I liked some of the tweaks to melee fights and sneaking, where elements other than the numbers affected your chances). It felt smaller and more limited.

Fallout 3 I actually had very little trouble with in terms of HOW you played the game, despite its difference from the original two masterpieces. No, my big problem was how EASY it was, how limited it was, how much it held your hand and story/continuity issues with the original games in the series. The last straw was the Mothership Zeta DLC, in which they "revealed" that
    aliens started the Great War
    . That is Grade A Bullshit, and it pissed me off.
    In terms of Japanese rpgs, if you have a DS I reccommend picking up Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. Another fantastic game and a surprisingly large amount of customization, considering it's on a handheld console.
    Already done. Bought, played, loved, shelved. Another great RPG on the DS for me was Etrian Odyssey, which really scratched a particular nostalgia itch for me.

...wait, wasn't this thread supposed to be talking about something else?
  • edited December 2009
    Really? I thought that the original Kingdom Hearts was a surprisingly good game, especially in terms of combat. It may be my generally sour view of Japanese RPG combat, but I thought that Kingdom Hearts combined enough action and thoughtful elements to keep the combat interesting, and they allowed a lot of customization in how Sora and the rest of the party fought. I never finished the second game because the atmosphere of it was so much closer to everything I dislike about the atomosphere of modern Japense RPGs.

In fact that the main complain from Disney Fans, that stuff of becoming way too... Final Fantasy VII-y (Which is no surprise for me: The Designer from FFVII is the director of KH) and the Disney Elements are becoming more a chore than actual part of the story (or whathever...). The game for PSP looks like they aren't fixed the stuff too well, but at least are less new "original characters" and more "new" (For KH) Disney Stuff along the way.

After saying this, y'know, I would like grab Max by the ears. With minors watching.
  • edited December 2009
    Already done. I actually played the non-enhanced version and liked it "enough", in that it was an unpolished and really imperfect attempt at what I really, really wanted. The Enhanced Edition was...a really nice upgrade. I wouldn't say the game is the best ever or without any flaws, because they're really evident, but it does a lot of things right that makes the whole thing enjoyable as a whole.

I actually had very few problems with Mass Effect. Definitely did what it set out to do, and the sequel just seems to be improving on it. I really look forward to it. The only MAJOR gripes I had were the Mako missions and the non-story planets being basically giant boring rocks with nothing to do.

My problems with Oblivion actually generally stem from my love of Morrowind. Morrowind limited you, and gave you real consequences. Oblivion holds your hand, and lets you choose whatever you want in a buffet of experiences. Oblivion was so watered down in comparison to its predecessor, and very few things were actually improved gameplay-wise(I liked some of the tweaks to melee fights and sneaking, where elements other than the numbers affected your chances). It felt smaller and more limited.

Fallout 3 I actually had very little trouble with in terms of HOW you played the game, despite its difference from the original two masterpieces. No, my big problem was how EASY it was, how limited it was, how much it held your hand and story/continuity issues with the original games in the series. The last straw was the Mothership Zeta DLC, in which they "revealed" that
    aliens started the Great War
    . That is Grade A Bullshit, and it pissed me off.

Already done. Bought, played, loved, shelved. Another great RPG on the DS for me was Etrian Odyssey, which really scratched a particular nostalgia itch for me.

...wait, wasn't this thread supposed to be talking about something else?

Agreed on Mass Effect. In the sequel, the non-plot worlds will be smaller in number but won't just be glorified asteroids. I enjoyed Mass Effect but it did feel cliched, although well presented. The new plot actually seems to be a lot more interesting, although it has been kept under wraps for a while.

I hated Oblivion's story, but the gameplay was a lot of fun. The best part about Oblivion was the modding community, to be honest.

I have not played Fallout 3, because I know I'll be dissappointed. I grew up playing Fallout 1 and 2 - those games are absolute classics, and in many ways Fallout 3 defiled them.

Etrian Odyssey II is also fantastic, although it is more of the same, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Speaking of sequels, Sam and Max 2010. I'm almost dreading this new season, because I love the second season so damn much - during the last two episodes I was absolutely dying of laughter. Easily the best product TTG has done, and it is up there with the original Sam and Max. The new season has a lot to live up to, but a psychic max sounds like all kinds of awesome. :p This may have already been said, but the voice on the teaser page sounds like Satan to me.
  • edited December 2009
    Agreed on Mass Effect. In the sequel, the non-plot worlds will be smaller in number but won't just be glorified asteroids. I enjoyed Mass Effect but it did feel cliched, although well presented. The new plot actually seems to be a lot more interesting, although it has been kept under wraps for a while.
    I think the story of Mass Effect was SUPPOSED to be cliched. Everything from the film grain effect over everything to the codex entries seemed to communicate, to me, that they were going for an attempt at emulating the classic Sci-Fi movies.
    I hated Oblivion's story, but the gameplay was a lot of fun. The best part about Oblivion was the modding community, to be honest.
    "Oblivion's Story" is kind of a broad term, isn't it? The game has several built-in questline stories, and it really tries to invite you to "make your own". If you mean the main quest story, that just...was its weakest. The Assassin and Mage guilds had great stories, though, as did the Shivering Isles expansion.

My gameplay troubles FAR outnumbered my issues with story elements. Mods could only do so much, since the game was MADE with hand-holding so built-in that you couldn't really remove it and have the experience remain playable.
    Etrian Odyssey II is also fantastic, although it is more of the same, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
    I don't know, when I was done with the first one, I kind of felt like I was satisfied, you know? I don't need another game like that for awhile. I may be wrong, I may get the itch sooner than I think, but I'm feeling pretty fine not picking that one up for a bit.
    Speaking of sequels, Sam and Max 2010. I'm almost dreading this new season, because I love the second season so damn much - during the last two episodes I was absolutely dying of laughter. Easily the best product TTG has done, and it is up there with the original Sam and Max. The new season has a lot to live up to, but a psychic max sounds like all kinds of awesome. :p This may have already been said, but the voice on the teaser page sounds like Satan to me.
    Oh, I'm definitely scared a bit too, especially puzzle-wise. I feel like Telltale's games post-Season Two have kind of dumbed down in that department. I expected things to get better when they worked on a real dedicated Adventure franchise with Monkey Island, but they were...overall disappointing. I really hope I'm anxious for nothing, of course, because I love these characters and I'd hate to feel like I'm not enjoying the game anymore because I'm going through it on cruise control.
  • edited December 2009
    This may have already been said, but the voice on the teaser page sounds like Satan to me.

Maybe is the same voice actor, because Satan doesn't have that accent the narrator of the teaser have. But, he's the master of the lies so...
  • edited December 2009
    I think the story of Mass Effect was SUPPOSED to be cliched.

Yeah, I agree. Mass Effect 1 was intended as an introduction to a new Bioware franchise that may see as many as 9, or as few as 6, different entries. I'm not surprised that it was cliched, but that doesn't mean I can accept cliched plots easily. Good game, though.
    "Oblivion's Story" is kind of a broad term, isn't it?
    Yeah, that was poor choice of words on my part. I was referring to the main quest. The Assassin's Guild plot was by far the most interesting, but still not fantastic. Oblivion may have had a great gameplay mechanic, but it has to be accompanied by a half-decent story for me to really get into it.
    Mods could only do so much, since the game was MADE with hand-holding so built-in that you couldn't really remove it and have the experience remain playable.

I brought up the modding community, as there are mods which substantially increase the difficulty, which is one of the few reasons why I kept playing Oblivion for as long as I did.
    don't know, when I was done with the first one, I kind of felt like I was satisfied, you know?

Heh, I bought the sequel for around 10 dollars brand new. When I make a purchase, every dollar should equate to roughly an hour of gameplay, and the sequel more than delivered in that regard.
    I feel like Telltale's games post-Season Two have kind of dumbed down in that department.

I definitely agree. I don't think I had to stop and think about a single puzzle in Strongbad or Wallace. They were fun games I suppose, but they weren't challenging at all - which is a problem, since that is exactly what I like about adventure games (or any game for that matter). Comedy is important as well, especially in a Sam and Max game, but I can forgive a particularly unfunny episode as long as it has great puzzles.
  • edited December 2009
    Oh, I'm definitely scared a bit too, especially puzzle-wise. I feel like Telltale's games post-Season Two have kind of dumbed down in that department. I expected things to get better when they worked on a real dedicated Adventure franchise with Monkey Island, but they were...overall disappointing. I really hope I'm anxious for nothing, of course, because I love these characters and I'd hate to feel like I'm not enjoying the game anymore because I'm going through it on cruise control.

Wait, wait, wait... do you mean, I'm finishing the recent games with out help of a guide just because they are been dumbed down? Not because I'm getting better? You are crushing my feeling of Adventure Gaming growth sir... It is not feeling right... My confidence... MY PRIDE! (And I don't have too many pride as an Adventure Gamer anyway...) IT'S HURTS!

:P
  • edited December 2009
    Falanca wrote: »
    we can clearly see that Bosco now has no more awesomenesses to offer after everything about him is explained and he's cured from his paranoia.

You're kidding, right? If i understand this correctly, you don't think Bosco is interesting anymore? He can be scared of Max (I know I am :D) and his psychic powers.

Plus, what if Sam and Max need to find out if someone has any "X"?

Keep Bosco, he's hilarious!
  • edited December 2009
    You're kidding, right? If i understand this correctly, you don't think Bosco is interesting anymore? He can be scared of Max (I know I am :D) and his psychic powers.

Plus, what if Sam and Max need to find out if someone has any "X"?

Keep Bosco, he's hilarious!

It wouldn't be the same... He got a great spotlight in Beyond Time and Space, and it's my suggestion of keeping this as it is. Let's not overuse the ideas.
  • edited December 2009
    See, I'm willing to accept to new characters make appearances, the old cast was good like Bosco, Flint. But I think there does need to be new characters.
  • edited December 2009
    Holy golfball collector adorned with a weird and creepy looking fish magnet held by Jesse James' severed hand, what I'm seeing there fails to ignite a spark in this old adventure gamer's heart ...

Of course there's not much to see yet, so there's hope still.
  • edited December 2009
    See, I'm willing to accept to new characters make appearances, the old cast was good like Bosco, Flint. But I think there does need to be new characters.

This is the difference between Truely episodic content and Serial content. Episodic resets each episode (like most american TV -_-) while Serial content is one massive storyline that keeps going untill the series ends (Best example, as somone else cited, is LOST).

Personally I hope TTG sticks to making serialized content, not episodic. I hate when continuity gets thrown out the window.
  • edited December 2009
    While the next season of ToMI should be serialized, I think that it would be far more appropriate if the next Sam and Max season was episodic. The status quo never resets, but it does remain consistent: Bosco has always been a crazy conspiracy theorist who is strangely accurate, Sybil will always change jobs, she and Abe will constantly bicker before making up, and Flint Paper will continue to be the master of badassery.
  • edited December 2009
    This is the difference between Truely episodic content and Serial content. Episodic resets each episode (like most american TV -_-)
    I don't know where you get that idea. Especially for contemporary American television, truly episodic content(using the "reset for every episode" definition) isn't exactly the norm. Even our sitcoms are getting story arcs and characters that, if they don't evolve, at least have their lives changed a bit. Unless you count animated comedies and some of Adult Swim's line-up as most of american television, I gotta say I'm not seeing it. And it's not even like the episodic format is exclusive to US TV, at all.
  • edited December 2009
    I don't know where you get that idea. Especially for contemporary American television, truly episodic content(using the "reset for every episode" definition) isn't exactly the norm. Even our sitcoms are getting story arcs and characters that, if they don't evolve, at least have their lives changed a bit.

I dont count 4-or-less eppisode arcs as making a series a serial. And gennerally the changes between seasons are not major except the characters getting older (sometimes)

I can name plenty of episodic shows (these are recent, I can name about 20 more that are older):
    Everybody Loves Raymond, King of the Hill, The Simpsons, The X-files, The Twilight Zone, Scrubs, The Outer Limits, Still Standing, Yes Dear, CSI:, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Navy NCIS, Cold Case, South Park, Numb3rs, Mythbusters, King of Queens, Dr Who, Torchwood... (and this doesnt count the hundreds of news/expose programs on from 20/20 to BullSh*t or all the Judge shows) Also in the past most shows were eppisodic dating all the way back to the dawn of the tv era

The only show I personally have seen that's serial is LOST and Invasion. though I am told Heros is. Otherwise I'm not aware of any (though I'm sure there are probably a few more, I'd be suprised if any more than 20 shows airing are)

EDIT:
    Sorry about the "US TV" bit, I tend to lump most episodic programming into "Us TV" even british series like Dr Who. The only other genre I talk a lot about is "Anime" which is mostly serial
  • edited December 2009
    The only show I personally have seen that's serial is LOST and Invasion. though I am told Heros is. Otherwise I'm not aware of any (though I'm sure there are probably a few more, I'd be suprised if any more than 20 shows airing are)

Soap operas.
    I didn't say they were good!
  • edited December 2009
    Continuity? In my Sam & Max?

And Doctor Who has specialised in giving hints in their episodes (see: Bad Wolf, Harold Saxon et al) that is revealed to be precursors of the finale, as exhibited in both seasons of Sam & Max.

I've forgotten what my point was. :D
  • edited December 2009
    I've forgotten what my point was. :D

You're excited! What about, we're not sure. Bavarian almonds? Those are tasty, and apparently not called Bavarian almonds in Bavaria.
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    You're excited! What about, we're not sure. Bavarian almonds? Those are tasty, and apparently not called Bavarian almonds in Bavaria.

Nah. I dunno myself. Perhaps Never Mind The Buzzcocks: Doctor Who Special tonight, or the fact that THE MASTER'S BACK and TF2's update and corresponding Free Weekend or confirmation the Sam & Max Season Three is incoming...

Which reminds me. I have to finish Season Two and use the Treasure Hunting codes... (And dig up the remaining prizes, and beat Muzzled and Launch...)
  • edited December 2009
    You ... haven't ... finished season two? :eek: Whatever you do, make sure you finish it before season three comes out, okay?!
  • edited December 2009
    I hope Three won't be a continuum of Beyond Time and Space.
  • edited December 2009
    Do you mean a continuation?
  • edited December 2009
    Yeah, that.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009
    Nah. I dunno myself. Perhaps Never Mind The Buzzcocks: Doctor Who Special tonight, or the fact that THE MASTER'S BACK

!!!

Oh oh oh thank goodness for BBC iplayer. I hadn't heard of these things, SO excited now, thank you! :D
    You ... haven't ... finished season two? :eek: Whatever you do, make sure you finish it before season three comes out, okay?!

I'm saving it for the Christmas long weekend. :)
    Falanca wrote: »
    I hope Three won't be a continuum of Beyond Time and Space.

I hope it will be, so we can call it The Space/Time Continuum!
    Do you mean a continuation?

Shh!
  • edited December 2009
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I hope it will be, so we can call it The Space/Time Continuum!

I think that name's already been taken.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009
    I think that name's already been taken.

Darn... :(

Sam & Max: 2010 is actually a great title, I hope they keep it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.