Sam and Max 2010...

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Falanca wrote: »
    I hope Three won't be a continuum of Beyond Time and Space.

But at least he will not wonder about some recurring character or some reference to the season. It's more funny when you know what they're talking about. =p
  • edited December 2009
    Lefty?
  • edited December 2009
    Nope, sorry.
  • edited December 2009
    How bout Mr. Crank?
  • edited December 2009
    Nope. Oh, and these guys aren't in Season 1 or 2, but I have no idea about season 3. I am pretty sure that none of the characters who first appeared in Hit the Road are ever going to make it into a Telltale game, though. Rights and stuffs.
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Nope. Oh, and these guys aren't in Season 1 or 2, but I have no idea about season 3. I am pretty sure that none of the characters who first appeared in Hit the Road are ever going to make it into a Telltale game, though. Rights and stuffs.

The only old S+M villian I wanna see is Mac Salmon. Honestly I couldnt care less about he cartoon (though I did enjoy The Geek, but Bosco is taking care of all the inventions in the TTG version) I dont get why people want to see the HtR characters, if you want to see HtR chars, go play HtR!
  • edited December 2009
    Ashton wrote: »
    The only old S+M villian I wanna see is Mac Salmon. Honestly I couldnt care less about he cartoon (though I did enjoy The Geek, but Bosco is taking care of all the inventions in the TTG version) I dont get why people want to see the HtR characters, if you want to see HtR chars, go play HtR!

Almost everything from the cartoon is somehow shared with the Comic. Mac Salmon appears first in the Comic, and he went just directly to get revenge about Sam and Max did to him: Something they don't remember anyway.

Yes, I wanna see him there (And I do enjoy the geek too, but I don't think we ever see her again). I hope at the end Mac Salmon is behind the space gorilla or something. I don't know. But I want to see him again too.
  • edited December 2009
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Almost everything from the cartoon is somehow shared with the Comic. Mac Salmon appears first in the Comic, and he went just directly to get revenge about Sam and Max did to him: Something they don't remember anyway.

Yes, I wanna see him there (And I do enjoy the geek too, but I don't think we ever see her again). I hope at the end Mac Salmon is behind the space gorilla or something. I don't know. But I want to see him again too.

What?
  • edited December 2009

Remember, our freelance time-jockies now have an elevator that goes to the past, they probably went back before the timeline of hte comics and did soemthign to Mac ;)

And who knows, the geek may eventually pop up in some other incarnation if everyone keeps saying they liked her (granted it woudl have to be a different version but it might still be recognizable)
  • edited December 2009
    Remember, our freelance time-jockies now have an elevator that goes to the past, they probably went back before the timeline of hte comics and did soemthign to Mac ;)

There's time line in there? Oh, wait.

Are you talking the Past Sam and Max who had the Elevator? The "Current" ones (The ones we control) don't have it =P

Maybe it's Max psychic powers fault. Or something O.O (I always want to believe that happens in a Joker-esque accident or something like that ^^!)
    And who knows, the geek may eventually pop up in some other incarnation if everyone keeps saying they liked her (granted it woudl have to be a different version but it might still be recognizable)

And what's about Lorne?
  • edited December 2009

Are you talking the Past Sam and Max who had the Elevator? The "Current" ones (The ones we control) don't have it =P

Maybe it's Max psychic powers fault. Or something O.O (I always want to believe that happens in a Joker-esque accident or something like that ^^!)

And what's about Lorne?

I mean the ones that stole the elevator and we have no idea where they went while they were gone.

heh Lorne would be a hilarious series of puzzles "how do you get past without him seeing you" type deal.
  • edited December 2009
    What?

Nice first post.
  • edited December 2009
    If they did take the elevator, wouldn't it just loose power when the ship was destroyed?
  • edited December 2009
    If they did take the elevator, wouldn't it just loose power when the ship was destroyed?

This was a question I was seriously wondering about, since the mariachis used the elevator to scape before the ship went 'esplody-boom!

But if you recall, during the last part of the game, a S+M from the past stole the elevator from OUR S+M "We just had to relive the last six monthes of our lives all over again!" so who knows what all they did during that time...
  • edited December 2009
    Yeah maybe they'll have an episode like Back to the Future Part 3, where they are stuck in a point of time. Sheriff Sam and Max in the Wild West.
  • edited December 2009

And what's about Lorne?

I hate to say it, but I doubt we will ever see Lorne, the mad thespian, or the geek. I believe they are still owned by Nevlana. But Who knows, I would really love to see Lactose The InTolerant.( But I still think Nevlana owns those characters.)
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I hate to say it, but I doubt we will ever see Lorne, the mad thespian, or the geek. I believe they are still owned by Nevlana. But Who knows, I would really love to see Lactose The InTolerant.( But I still think Nevlana owns those characters.)

I think the same. Yep, lactose the intolerant will be awesome =P. (And the part about ownership ^^U)
  • edited December 2009
    I think the same. Yep, lactose the intolerant will be awesome =P. (And the part about ownership ^^U)

Who? Is he in HtR, cause I don't remember him.
  • edited December 2009
  • edited December 2009
    I didn't, really, like Lactose...
  • edited December 2009
    I can't wait!
  • edited December 2009
    Oooh, Giant Cockroach and a Space Gorilla in the last newsletter! Interesting ...
  • edited December 2009
    Oooh, Giant Cockroach and a Space Gorilla in the last newsletter! Interesting ...

The only thing I know is that cockroach is not from the moon. It's way too small for been from the moon.
  • edited December 2009
    The only thing I know is that cockroach is not from the moon. It's way too small for been from the moon.

Maybe the Space Gorilla is King Kong-sized, and Sam and Max are standing waaay in front of them.
  • edited December 2009
    Maybe the Space Gorilla is King Kong-sized, and Sam and Max are standing waaay in front of them.

Which reminds me, Lord of the Rings was a great film series.
  • edited December 2009

Or maybe the gorilla and the cockroach are using a some sort of beam a la Robotech-Macross Sentraedi ^^!
  • edited December 2009
    Fineily It Has Been So Long since we saw the Freelance Police i wander What Happend To sybil in the disoto
  • edited December 2009
    maybe the cockroach is the "bug"'s ancestor who is back for revenge after Sam and Max misused his child's powers until he got an illness, and then agrivated his condition.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm more curious about what the heck Max is holding. It looks like a scapel and... something else.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm more concerned about where Max's lower body is.
  • edited December 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I'm more concerned about where Max's lower body is.

Well, it's under Sam's.... STOP THINKING THAT GINNY, STOP THINKING THAT! You know that is not right... NO, IT'S NOT RIGHT

Sorry, Why were you concerned?
  • edited December 2009
    Because it looks like you should be able to see his feet or something behind Sam, but there's nothing. I'm not really an artist, though, so I'm probably wrong, but it just looks weird to me.

Sam looks like he's tied up, so maybe Max is too?
  • edited December 2009
    It's hard to tie Max up, really, so they put Sam on him instead, to limit his movements.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm guessing there's a wormhole involved. Also, when do you think they'll load a trailer onto the site? Majus won't be able to make any IWWH until they do :(
  • edited December 2009
    You don't need a trailer to know what's obviously going to happen:
    Sam: So here we are, more than a year after our last case.

Max: I'm admiring the stylish handlebar moustache you grew in the intervening period.

Sam: Thanks, little pal. What entertaining and not doubt excessively gory hijinx have you been up to this past year and a half?

Max: (takes out gun) Shooting pirates.

Suddenly...

A Power Mad Space Gorilla: (Bursting through the wall) I'm a power mad space gorilla!

Max: Yeah, we can see your nametag.

A Power Mad Space Gorilla: And I'm here to destroy you! In a climactic boss battle later in the game. Here's my business card. Bye. (Leaps out the window, smacks onto the ground below) Oooh.... I think I broke my solar plexus...

Sam: Well Max, looks like that anatomy-impaired gorilla might just be the subject of our next case.

Max: Sam, have I ever mentioned that I have psychic powers?

Sam: No, you didn't. You know, that's the kind of revelation that could have come in handy in some of our earlier cases.

Max: You were having so much fun doing things the hard way. I didn't wanna say anything.

Sam: I guess I can wait until we've cracked this case before I throttle you. (Tries to move. Can't. Tries to move again) Hey! What's going on?

Strong Bad: DIRECT CONTROL'D!

So-And-So: I should never have pawned my keyboooaaaard!

(Long pause)

Max: The hell?

Sam: Your guess is as good as mine, Max.

Yes, the entire season will be twenty-three lines long.
  • edited December 2009

Max: I'm admiring the stylish handlebar moustache you grew in the intervening period.

Sam: Thanks, little pal. What entertaining and not doubt excessively gory hijinx have you been up to this past year and a half?

Suddenly...

A Power Mad Space Gorilla: (Bursting through the wall) I'm a power mad space gorilla!

A Power Mad Space Gorilla: And I'm here to destroy you! In a climactic boss battle later in the game. Here's my business card. Bye. (Leaps out the window, smacks onto the ground below) Oooh.... I think I broke my solar plexus...

Sam: Well Max, looks like that anatomy-impaired gorilla might just be the subject of our next case.

Sam: No, you didn't. You know, that's the kind of revelation that could have come in handy in some of our earlier cases.

Max: You were having so much fun doing things the hard way. I didn't wanna say anything.

Sam: I guess I can wait until we've cracked this case before I throttle you. (Tries to move. Can't. Tries to move again) Hey! What's going on?

(Long pause)

I concur.
  • edited December 2009

Suddenly...

(Long pause)

That was hilarious.
  • edited December 2009

Suddenly...

(Long pause)

I hereby petition Telltale to create this as a video.
  • edited December 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    I hereby petition Telltale to create this as a video.

I rather doubt TTG will go back to making machinima since they quit in S1

But...

Find me a Sam 3D Model and I'll made the video for you! I have a Max Model already. (yes I could 3DPS but then I'd have to unfold the model and texture-map it, which takes me hours)
  • edited December 2009
    I would be kinda dissapointed if the next Telltale game is Sam and Max 2010...Beyond Time and Space hasn't even been released in Europe yet! It has been delayed multiple times and right now is scheduled for February 2010.

I would be very thankful if Telltale released their next game like Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures, a worldwide release with English, French, German, Spanish and Italian subtitles, they did a really good job. Tales of Money Island was very good, but it's release looked a bit rushed.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.