The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Right.
  • edited November 2010
    Get out of my head!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    Yes. That's what I said.

I could be wrong, but I think Tope said that because you were the one to hit post #4000 in this thread.
  • edited November 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I think Tope said that because you were the one to hit post #4000 in this thread.

Fuck my life.
  • edited November 2010

Fuck my life.

muttley01.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    Holy balls, the irony is palpable. That WAS my 5,000th post.

You can't argue that "5,000" is less significant than "4,999" without lying to yourself and going against your inherent instinctual desire for tidiness and familiarity.

Also, LOL
  • edited November 2010
    First time I've ever seen someone pwned by the numerical system.
  • edited November 2010
    First time I've ever seen someone pwned by the numerical system.

You should see a person get hit in the face with a cream pi.

*rimshot*
  • edited November 2010
    ShaggE wrote: »
    You should see a person get hit in the face with a cream pi.

*rimshot*

I have. It really did a number on him. HEY-O.
  • edited November 2010

shut_up.jpg
  • edited November 2010

I feel we've all gone off on a tangent.

I-say-a-buckin'-ZING!
  • edited November 2010
    Going to watch Toy Story 3 now, knowing nothing about it. Apparently I'm in for...something?
  • edited November 2010
    Shame on me. After the trauma Inuyasha induced upon me, I'm actually giving another Rumiko Takahashi anime a chance. SHAME ON ME. I try to get away but she keeps reeling me back in.
  • edited November 2010
    Rumiko Takahashi is actually able to produce something of value(Mermaid Saga probably being the best). It's just that, of all the things for the American anime industry to fixate on, it's the most inexplicably horrendous piece of garbage in her catalog of titles.
  • edited November 2010
    Seeing as Urusei Yatsura is the first anime to make me laugh since FMP: Fumoffu, which I watched a long time ago, that's enough to get me to think that she can write quality stuff. If it stays quality. Inuyasha made me think it would be quality with its first two episodes too.
  • edited November 2010
    No one can log on to their accounts at work today, and that is a serious problem for a IT-Support department. Not much you can do when you can't access the systems. :p
  • edited November 2010
    So...my giant Kirby came in the mail, and I'm estastic, he sits right next to the Velociraptor on my bed.

Edit: I am now addicted to collecting Nintendo points. Nostalgia for the win baby!
  • edited November 2010
    Going to watch Toy Story 3 now, knowing nothing about it. Apparently I'm in for...something?

...Huh.
  • edited November 2010
    ...Huh.

So I'm guessing you saw it?
  • edited November 2010
    I did. I enjoyed it, but...huh...
  • edited November 2010
    I did. I enjoyed it, but...huh...

Purgatory endings are cool.
  • edited November 2010
    Currently sick and completely miserable. I'd like to curl up with the Computer Teh Awesomeness 2.0 (My laptop) and just...not do anything for the rest of the night, but I have to finish translating a 76 line section of Genesis out of Old english for class tomorrow.

On the positive side though, my presentation on the Vikings in Russia today went well, even if I was coughing up a lung every other minute while giving it.
  • edited November 2010
    Bloody cold in this here flat. Wish I could afford to replace the boiler, hell even just adding a timer would make this place a much nicer place to wake up in.
  • edited November 2010
    Having been undecided about whether I should begin again on DeviantArt, I finally took the plunge and made myself a new account. I did have an account a year ago, but I ended up deleting it.

So here it is:
    http://jeeno-jenelli.deviantart.com/

I'm unsure whether to say 'click it!' to help get views, or 'don't click it!' because my arts not that good and it would probably be a waste of your time.

By the by, anyone here that has an account with deviant art - what the hell is a llama badge? I've recieved two and I have no idea what they mean! It felt strange going to someone else's profile and saying 'Thanks for the Llama!'.
  • edited November 2010
    I need new headphones or a new headset.
  • edited November 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I need new headphones or a new headset.

What kind do you need? Gaming? Music?
  • edited November 2010
    everything.
  • edited November 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    By the by, anyone here that has an account with deviant art - what the hell is a llama badge? I've recieved two and I have no idea what they mean! It felt strange going to someone else's profile and saying 'Thanks for the Llama!'.

A llama badge is a llama badge...and that's about it really. Oh, and I saw that you added me, thanks XD
  • edited November 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    A llama badge is a llama badge...and that's about it really.

What's wrong with llamas?
  • edited November 2010
    Who ever said there was anything wrong with them? I want my super llama to evolve to a ninja llama some day.
  • edited November 2010
    No...no, not today
  • edited November 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    A llama badge is a llama badge...and that's about it really. Oh, and I saw that you added me, thanks XD

So... it's just another way to say you like something then.

And you're welcome! I've been commenting too!
  • edited November 2010
    Llama badges are just kudos. Also, they've become something of a popularity contest, right along with pageview whores. The difference is that pageviews are at least somewhat honest. With llamas, deviantArt actually added the option to offer up points (which you spend real money on) to anyone willing to give you a llama badge for them.
  • edited November 2010
    Urgh, I appear to have caught the cold that's been doing the rounds in my office. And I've run out of max-strength Lemsip. Why has no-one in this city opened a 24-hour pharmacy yet?!
  • edited November 2010
    ..there's no 24 hour pharmacy in glasgow?
  • edited November 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    ..there's no 24 hour pharmacy in glasgow?

Not that I'm aware of, searching for 24-hour pharmacies just seems to get me a list of all the bloody pharmacies in Glasgow. There's definitely not one near me at any rate.

OMG THERE'S LEMSIP IN MY BACKPACK YAY. I knew that keeping a supply in there would come in handy.
  • edited November 2010
    Honestly, as far as I know, there's no 24 hour pharmacies in York either, unless you want to catch a bus to the shopping center 20 mins outside of town....aaand the buses only run til about 11-ish in the evening.
  • edited November 2010
    Veteran's day tomorrow. How will I celebrate it? Just like any other person. By doing...
  • edited November 2010
    Here's a moral question for you people of high intelligency. If a man is a foaming raving idiot, a nincompoop, and a moron, is it okay to steal his girl away from him?
  • edited November 2010
    Here's a moral question for you people of high intelligency. If a man is a foaming raving idiot, a nincompoop, and a moron, is it okay to steal his girl away from him?

That depends, is the girl as dumb as the guy?
This discussion has been closed.