The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited October 2010
    But... If I were a rich man, all day long I'd biddy biddy bum - if I were a rich man.
  • edited October 2010
    Apparently Fable II is free on XBLA.
  • edited October 2010
    But... If I were a rich man, all day long I'd biddy biddy bum - if I were a rich man.

Maybe some of us don't want you to biddy biddy bum at all, much less doing it all day. Did you ever think of that?

Besides, Gwen Stefani made it impossible to quote that song without dredging up the awful song now connected to it, so you also lose points for trying.
  • edited October 2010
    I for on appreciate overlord Comrade Pants reference to Fiddler on the Roof.
  • edited October 2010
    I spent 3 pounds yesterday photocopying stuff that I just found out isn't relevant to my class. Great.
  • edited October 2010
    Am wondering whether to get the entire Sam and Max collection, instead of just seasons 2 and 3, since it'd be the same price. But I don't need the first season since I bought it ages ago, and I don't know anyone who would play it... Decisions, decisions...
  • edited October 2010
    Maybe some of us don't want you to biddy biddy bum at all, much less doing it all day. Did you ever think of that?

Besides, Gwen Stefani made it impossible to quote that song without dredging up the awful song now connected to it, so you also lose points for trying.

Terribly sorry, GuruGuru, for assuming I wasn't the only one who could appreciate musical theatre without reminiscing about shitty pop-stars. I shall stick to my usual milieu as we go forward on this endeavour.
    Remolay wrote: »
    I for on appreciate overlord Comrade Pants reference to Fiddler on the Roof.

Thank you, Remolay. Bonus points for referring to me as 'Overlord.' When the world is mine, you may have Greenland.
  • edited October 2010
    I prefer "Underlord", "that guy", or "the one with delusions of gandeur", personally.
  • edited October 2010
    I prefer "Underlord", "that guy", or "the one with delusions of gandeur", personally.

Then those will be the titles you receive in my new regime. Lucky you!
  • edited October 2010
    Fine by me. Your trademark laziness won't allow your regime to extend two feet outside your bedroom door. The ambition is there, but the force of will is nigh imaginary.
  • edited October 2010
    Toby, our new little puppy was stung by a wasp today, and has been looking depressed ever since!
  • edited October 2010
    Friar wrote: »
    Toby, our new little puppy was stung by a wasp today, and has been looking depressed ever since!

Not the best place for an exclamation point.
  • edited October 2010
    Fine by me. Your trademark laziness won't allow your regime to extend two feet outside your bedroom door. The ambition is there, but the force of will is nigh imaginary.

But my force of will is Nigh invulnerable.

too bad my strength is nigh exsistent.
  • edited October 2010
    I've found Comrade Pant's regime's national anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMigXnXMhQ4

One visit and you'll wan' go home.
  • edited October 2010
    Well, we are run like a banana republic. Not the lousy hipster stores, but the brutal Latin despot regimes.
  • edited October 2010
    Speaking of that, President Obama visited the Chinese President recently.

He asked the Chinese President, "Say, do you guys have elections too, here in China?"

The Chinese President answered, "Yeah, I have an election evely molning."
  • edited October 2010
    That would be great if the stereotype applied to Chinese accents and not Japanese accents... racist.
  • edited October 2010
    Nah, I'm not racist. I hate everybody. :D

Besides, it's impossible to be racist for that because I don't acknowledge Asians as a race. >=D
  • edited October 2010
    I've found Comrade Pant's regime's national anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMigXnXMhQ4

One visit and you'll wan' go home.

I'm not sure what the YouTube link is, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Hotel California, What would really be the anthem of Comrade Pant's regime.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
  • edited October 2010
    Those were the days my friend!! We thought they'd never end... lovin the Leningrad Cowboys at the mo :)
  • edited October 2010
    me and player 2 are not dateing
  • edited October 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    me and player 2 are not dateing

now you said that outloud it means you must be.
  • edited October 2010
    now you said that outloud it means you must be.
    if you do not beleve me ask player 2
  • edited October 2010
    How's your girlfriend doing, seibert?
  • edited October 2010
    How's your girlfriend doing, seibert?

i am not dating her (if you don't beleve me ask player 2 or strongbrush1)
  • edited October 2010
    Seibert is dating player 2. Anybody who doesn't believe me should ask Comrade Pants. He'll back me up on this.
  • edited October 2010
    i am not dating her (if you don't beleve me ask player 2 or strongbrush1)

sooo your dating strongbrush now?
  • edited October 2010
    you have not even found out if that rumor is true
  • edited October 2010
    Seibert is dating player 2. Anybody who doesn't believe me should ask Comrade Pants. He'll back me up on this.

I have ninja information gathering skills. They were totally at the docks last Thursday, making a transaction. I guess it's not dating, per se. It's still awful, though. One may even say... Fawful. That's how deep it goes, folks.

Seriously, though, if you deny something nobody has ever accused you of (ie, dating Player 2) then chances are, you're doing it.
  • edited October 2010
    I have ninja information gathering skills. They were totally at the docks last Thursday, making a transaction. I guess it's not dating, per se. It's still awful, though. One may even say... Fawful. That's how deep it goes, folks.

Seriously, though, if you deny something nobody has ever accused you of (ie, dating Player 2) then chances are, you're doing it.

i was just trieing to get strongbrush1 and player 2 to date again(strongbrush1 told me to because he still is sad about there break-up two weeks ago)
    sooo your dating strongbrush now?

i said that because he is my teamate
  • edited October 2010
    seemin999 wrote: »
    i was just trieing to get strongbrush1 and player 2 to date again(strongbrush1 told me to because he still is sad about there break-up two weeks ago)

You just picked up player 2 on the rebound, you sly dog. Go you. Give me five! No, wait, don't. I may catch something.
  • edited October 2010
    You just picked up player 2 on the rebound, you sly dog. Go you. Give me five! No, wait, don't. I may catch something.

i was trieing to get strongbrush1 and player 2 together
  • edited October 2010
    Sure you were, buddy. Good job! You got the girl! That's pretty cool. I didn't realize player 2 and you were an item until you told us you were.
  • edited October 2010
    so its a love triangle!
  • edited October 2010
    dipshit999 wrote: »
    i was trieing to get strongbrush1 and player 2 together

You spelled trying wrong, dood. Also, you already said it and I'm not buying it, you dog.
  • edited October 2010
    You spelled trying wrong, dood. Also, you already said it and I'm not buying it, you dog.

you got to see strongbrush1's room in are secret lair (it has 40 picturs of her)
  • edited October 2010

i said that because he is my teamate

with privileges?
  • edited October 2010
    you got to see strongbrush1's room in are secret lair (it has 40 picturs of her)
    Wow, strongbrush is stalking your girlfriend? That's tough, dude.
  • edited October 2010
    Wow, strongbrush is stalking your girlfriend? That's tough, dude.

no! she is his ex-girlfriend
This discussion has been closed.