The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited October 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    (though strongbrush1 realy was on mars to fight captin oblivious and he did gate player 2)

He hit her with a gate!? ON MARS??!
  • edited October 2010
    Maybe. Damn, though. This guy's dense.

image.php?u=52539&dateline=1284098880
  • edited October 2010
    image.php?u=52539&dateline=1284098880

1CsLx.gif
  • edited October 2010
    He hit her with a gate!? ON MARS??!

i said they dated and he was on mars
  • edited October 2010
    i said they dated and he was on mars

That makes soo much more sense.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm watching the new live-action Scooby Doo movie on Cartoon network. It's terrible. Fred has black hair, and it's not like they couldn't have changed that because they make a joke about it. And Scooby is hardly in the movie. Whenever he shows up he randomly disappears again. I hate this movie! I hate it!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
  • edited October 2010
    I'm watching the new live-action Scooby Doo movie on Cartoon network. It's terrible. Fred has black hair, and it's not like they couldn't have changed that because they make a joke about it. And Scooby is hardly in the movie. Whenever he shows up he randomly disappears again. I hate this movie! I hate it!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

which one was i
  • edited October 2010

i understand perfectly
  • edited October 2010
    Holy crap, the trailer is just hilarious!

Hilariously bad that is.
  • edited October 2010
    Wow, a lot of people were talking about me while I was gone.

I was off fighting Stupidman on Uranus. I defeated him by making obvious jokes about the planet.
  • edited October 2010
    most scooby doo movies, animated or otherwise, avoid them.

I miss the good ol days when they were one dimensional characters who looked for guys in masks.

Also: Am I the only person in the world who liked Scrappy-doo?
  • edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    am i the only person in the world who liked scrappy-doo?

yes.
  • edited October 2010
    I had a productive day today. That makes me happy. And tonight, date night!
  • edited October 2010

No.
  • edited October 2010

There is no only person who likes anything. Unless you count my cooking then its only me.
  • edited October 2010
    Wow, a lot of people were talking about me while I was gone.

I was off fighting Stupidman on Uranus. I defeated him by making obvious jokes about the planet.

1.why do you go off earth without me?
    2.i may have mentioned your big breakup with player 2
  • edited October 2010
    Unless you count my cooking then its only me.
    I doubt that. I like most food
  • edited October 2010
    I doubt that. I like most food
    Epic_Failureashx.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    1.why do you go off earth without me?
    2.i may have mentioned your big breakup with player 2

1. Because you're sitting at home watching TV with Player 2.

2. I have never had a relationship with that woman.

Aside from all this, I got a new hat!
  • edited October 2010

Aside from all this, I got a new hat!

An earth hat? Or are you supporting intergalactic trade?
  • edited October 2010
    1. Because you're sitting at home watching TV with Player 2.

why did you have to bring player 2 to are lair after we stayed in Canada (so what, she could give us beer, tickets to hockey games, and new maple syrup for us but it was a bad idea)
    and plus you have bean to Uranus, mars and the moon (or was that sam and max)
  • edited October 2010
    Epic_Failureashx.jpg

You might thing so, but after you put out the fire scorched corn flakes are likely quite good.
  • edited October 2010
    An earth hat? Or are you supporting intergalactic trade?

An intergalactic Fedora, hand made on Trilexia XIV.
  • edited October 2010
    An intergalactic Fedora, hand made on Trilexia XIV.

crap! now you look more like sam
  • edited October 2010
    Make me not listen to christmas songs. that Christmas Shoes song gets to me every time.

I either need to not listen to christmas songs this year, or stop watching the archives of The Nostalgia Chick.
  • edited October 2010
    Secret Fawful's deviantArt is decent? Huh. Thought it would all be insane. Good on you, comrade!
  • edited October 2010
    Just read the last four pages of this thread and now my mind feels like it has melted. God this is worse than Facebook.
  • edited October 2010
    crap! now you look more like sam

Sam__Max.jpg this hat?
  • edited October 2010
    Secret Fawful's deviantArt is decent? Huh. Thought it would all be insane. Good on you, comrade!

Thanks. I get better every day because I draw every day. This might sound boastful, but my life's ultimate goal is to be able to draw anything and draw anything well.
  • edited October 2010
    Sam__Max.jpg this hat?

Sort of.
  • edited October 2010
    Just read the last four pages of this thread and now my mind feels like it has melted. God this is worse than Facebook.

This.

Seriously, I go away for a day and this happens? I'm disappointed in all of you. The last few pages were just...I don't have the words...
  • edited October 2010
    This.

Seriously, I go away for a day and this happens? I'm disappointed in all of you. The last few pages were just...I don't have the words...

Insane, crazy?
  • edited October 2010

Not quite. We haven't had any poking wars yet.

And now that I have mentioned that fact, I suspect we're not far from this new depth.
  • edited October 2010
    Not quite. We haven't had any poking wars yet.

And now that I have mentioned that fact, I suspect we're not far from this new depth.

*must resit poking MUST RESIT POKING*
  • edited October 2010
    *Icedhope Pokes SailorCuteness*
  • edited October 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Insane, crazy?

I was thinking more along the lines of "absolutely f***ing retarded".
  • edited October 2010
    oh angry
  • edited October 2010
    More annoyed than angry. I don't like it when I'm made to feel let down by people I had thought better of.
  • edited October 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    *Icedhope Pokes SailorCuteness*

I feel violated.
This discussion has been closed.