The First Great Sam & Max Race of 2010

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Yay! So what do I win? One of the British colonies? Rights and ownership to my own species of monkeys? A knighting ceremony?
  • edited October 2010
    You win decals and a brand new, invisible, intangible car to put them on.
  • edited October 2010
    you still have not fixed my streaming problem
  • edited October 2010
    You win decals and a brand new, invisible, intangible car to put them on.

Ooh, it's so nice and shiny!
  • edited October 2010
    Argh! If only I didn't get HTR a few days after I started the Race. I could have had the best(and only) time. The Race was still fun, though.
  • edited October 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Yay! So what do I win? One of the British colonies? Rights and ownership to my own species of monkeys? A knighting ceremony?

You win the internet, sir! Have a cookie!
  • edited October 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    you still have not fixed my streaming problem

Because it's Guru's job to fix your problems with a site that has nothing to do with him? Why don't you fix it yourself, you lazy bum.
  • edited October 2010
    Yay! I got not dead last!
  • edited October 2010
    apenpaap wrote: »
    Because it's Guru's job to fix your problems with a site that has nothing to do with him? Why don't you fix it yourself, you lazy bum.

i do not mkow how to fix it
  • edited October 2010
    I tried to help you. Did you ever uninstall and reinstall Procaster?
  • edited October 2010
    yes
  • edited October 2010
    Are you still getting any sort of error code?
  • edited October 2010
    Are you still getting any sort of error code?

no, the camera stops in the middle of streams
  • edited October 2010
    We can't help you if we don't have enough information. You have to tell us in detail what's happening and give us any information that might help us diagnose the problem. We're working blind here with only the information you give us to try and help you.
  • edited October 2010
    well it does recommend me to lower broadband (whatever that is)
  • edited October 2010
    Phew! Nice to see I'm not last overall anymore! (Thanks, RingmasterJ5!) So, Guru/IcedHope/whomever-this-may-concern: when roughly are you planning to hold the next race and is it Monkey Island? If I have the games in whichever series, I'm in.
  • edited October 2010
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    Phew! Nice to see I'm not last overall anymore! (Thanks, RingmasterJ5!) So, Guru/IcedHope/whomever-this-may-concern: when roughly are you planning to hold the next race and is it Monkey Island? If I have the games in whichever series, I'm in.

There's already threads in both Sam and Max and TOMI Forums for the next race, both begin in December.
  • edited October 2010
    Here they are. As Ribs said, they're currently set to start on December 19th and run to January 8th, but I'm considering extending them both through all of December and January.

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19786
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19787
  • edited October 2010
    BTW, when are we starting the "for fun runs"?
  • edited October 2010
    Guys settle down, Seibert take it to the PM's don't spam the board with questions, also app that's being rude, I know it's frustrating but try and keep some composure.

I have said my piece.
  • edited October 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    BTW, when are we starting the "for fun runs"?

Whenever Blooglspash is ready.
  • edited October 2010
    Whenever Blooglspash is ready.

I'll probably do Hit the Road this weekend. Most likely Sunday.
  • edited October 2010
    Hey, can I still do the for fun runs with you guys even if I didn't participate in the race?
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah, most people doing fun runs didn't race (seeing as there's 8 finishers and 17 fun run slots, we couldn't fill all the spots even if every finisher took two), so that's no problem. Right now, the only episode still open is Situation: Comedy, though The Tomb of Sammun-Mak will open up if we can't get seibert's problem fixed. Also, most people signed up for this a long time ago, so some people may not remember or show up for their runs.
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah, most people doing fun runs didn't race (seeing as there's 8 finishers and 17 fun run slots, we couldn't fill all the spots even if every finisher took two), so that's no problem. Right now, the only episode still open is Situation: Comedy, though The Tomb of Sammun-Mak will open up if we can't get seibert's problem fixed. Also, most people signed up for this a long time ago, so some people may not remember or show up for their runs.

If seibert can't fix it (hopefully), I want 302. If not, 102 is fine. Atleast I'll be doing something.
  • edited October 2010

my problem recommend me to lower broadband (how do i do that on a laptop)
  • edited October 2010
    In the Procaster window, before you start broadcasting, there should be a drop menu for quality. Change to a lower quality and see if that does it. I used to get low bandwidth errors when my old internet would drop on me. Basically, it means your internet connection doesn't have enough juice to support the broadcast.
  • edited October 2010
    i finally fixed my problem and can stream 302
  • edited October 2010
    I plan on starting the Hit the Road Fun Run at about 7:00 PM GMT. Come watch at www.livestream.com/blooglspash!
  • edited October 2010
    Something's come up, I hope to start at 8:00 GMT but no promises.
  • edited October 2010
    Okay, I'm ready to start, come on over to www.livestream.com/blooglspash and let's hit the road!
  • edited October 2010
    I'm starting the fun run of Sam and Max Hit the Road now, come over to www.livestream.com/blooglspash to watch. Sorry for quadruple posting BTW.

EDIT: Well, considering Seibert was my only viewer, it would have been kinda pointless to continue when he left. Just PM me when you want me to start again.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm starting the fun run of Sam and Max Hit the Road now, come over to www.livestream.com/blooglspash to watch. Sorry for quadruple posting BTW.

EDIT: Well, considering Seibert was my only viewer, it would have been kinda pointless to continue when he left. Just PM me when you want me to start again.

sorry about leaving your run i was my download for reality 2.0 was finish then
  • edited October 2010
    sorry about leaving your run i was my download for reality 2.0 was finish then

No need to apologize, I just stopped the stream because nobody else was watching. Anyway, it's too late in the day for me to continue streaming today. I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish it.
  • edited October 2010
    NOTE:he has to play if you want to do your fun runs
  • edited October 2010
    I would've watched, however it was getting late for me. Have school the next day after all. I'll join you next time though!
  • edited October 2010
    Well, it's hard to watch when you don't give us more than 6 seconds advance notice.
    Just set up a time and date so I know when it will be happening.
  • edited October 2010
    am i the only one who want him to do his fun run and get it out of the way
  • edited October 2010
    am i the only one who want him to do his fun run and get it out of the way

Yes for him doing it, no for him to do it just to get it out of the way.
  • edited October 2010
    Dunno if Ribs said. But I dropped. :D

Also...
    Disqualified
    The Highway
    tabstis
    Neelo
    evilguy12
    TomPravetz
    The Gentleman
    mightypiratetm
    hamza721
    Spamking
    doodinthemood

Can we move me from "Disqualified" to "OVERLY-qualified"? (Yes? Sweet.)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.