What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Is it too late to join? Also, are we allowed to post longer paragraphs or do we have to keep it within shorter sentences?

Yea that's what I was thinking. We don't want lots of characters because we'll all get confused.

• I don't think so as other people are writing in characters but I'd say go ahead. We usually do shorter sentences because if we're having a conversation with someone else's character we have to wait until they respond.

That_1_Guy posted: »

Is it too late to join? Also, are we allowed to post longer paragraphs or do we have to keep it within shorter sentences?

• lol, Trevor.. Canadian... GTA V?

Trevor Ross: A canadian college athlete. Who moved to Georgia to try his luck to make it into basketball. A cocky, and Arrogant guy, Who uses

• edited February 2014

Not sure if you are still accepting characters but here you go.
    Name: Francesca "Frankie" Abrams: 43 years old. Her husband and her were travelling when the outbreak hit and he was killed along with her son. Her daughter was on a camping trip with friend so Frankie still doesn't know if her daughter is alive or dead. Frankie has a short temper and tends to lash out. Her main belief is that we should still keep our humanity. She knows killing walkers is the right thing to do but she hates seeing people killing other people. She was a lawyer, so she thrived on the criminal justice system and still believes we need some kind of government. Her main fear is turning and she is digusted with zombies in general. She will always want to prevent people from turning. Appearance: Really long jet black hair and sort of a big nose. Dark blue eyes and is quite tall for a woman her age. Fighting: She can handle herself with zombies and carries a knife with her at all times. She isn't very good with guns but is learning. Hope this is okay :)

• Yes, he never closed the characters so its unfair to reject you guys when he gets online. You should make a character too, that_1_guy. And you can write in longer paragraphs, but you can't control other characters.

• Yeah, I'll join soon.

Yes, he never closed the characters so its unfair to reject you guys when he gets online. You should make a character too, that_1_guy. And you can write in longer paragraphs, but you can't control other characters.

• edited February 2014

Kieran

I'd sat down with this group. They were a little strange at first but they told me there was others out there somewhere. They told me about Ana's baby and I felt dreadfully sorry for her.

"Maybe I can talk to her?" I asked Molly.

"I don't think so. You aren't going to help" Molly told me.

"Let me try...back in the early days of this...I lost my folks and I know about loss. She's going through depression right now. She's gotta accept it" I replied.

"You know what? Fine. Don't blame me when she flips out on you" Molly said before walking off.

I walked over to the mysterious girl, she looked up at me before looking right back down.

"So...I heard..." I began before being interupted.

"Don't...please..." Ana tried before sniffing.

"I lost my parents when this mess started too, infact that's why I still write in my diary. I write to them" I said.

"It's how I keep in contact with them. They both got bitten when we were getting out of our neighborhood and....and I had to put them both out of their misery" I began to tell my story.

"I walked off. I was a broken man. I was in denial, then I went into bargaining, I got antibiotics and tried to fix them, but there was nothing I could do. I then bursted into anger, I grabbed a knife and that's how I got this scar (I pointed to my hand) and I just tried to kill every dead thing I could find. Eventually I just became depressed and I've been alone for too long" I say.

"How is this helping me?" Ana asked.

"Listen. I'm an athiest, but I know, somewhere that my mum and dad are watching me, and they'd want me to survive. They'd want me to get food and just survive in this world. And I know that whoever you've lost would want you to as well. It might sound hard, but it's want they would want" I stood up after saying this.

"And I was finally able to accept their deaths" I sniffed before walking over to the rest of the group.

Ana was still sat down on her own, but she then stood up and walked over to me, Ivy, Molly and Elizabeth. She sat down with us.

"Are you okay Ana?" Molly asked, suspicious of what I told her probably.

"I'm fine. Now let's put this wood onto the fire" Ana tried to smile, and gave a hint of one.

I smiled. Maybe she could accept it soon.

• Close the character list? I won't reject people from joining if they want to and are able to.

TWD_25 posted: »

W

• Accepted.

This is regarding a new character, since I'm pretty active on the forums. Eric Kirky: A 32 year old man, who is very annoying, and the only

• Accepted.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sorry for joining so late, only saw this now, as for the character: Hunter White - 22 years old man, whose fairly strong, not too much thou

• Accepted.

Glinda posted: »

Not sure if you are still accepting characters but here you go. Name: Francesca "Frankie" Abrams: 43 years old. Her husband and her were trav

• edited February 2014

If anyone wants, I'd appreciate if maybe someone were to take total control over at least Molly, since these characters are becoming more major. If no one wants to, then I will.

Also, I'm going to do a short "Story so Far" for our first Episode, What Comes After, and then also update the character list a bit.

And I suppose if someone wanted they could take control over Anna's character as well, those two characters have become important enough that if just one(or two separate people) person wanted to write from their perspective, it would be okay.

Something I'd like to point out... 10 pages in less than 24 hours. 10 Pages. Wow, this is doing much better than I'd ever hoped, thanks to everyone involved!

• I'll take control of Molly, since she's caring for Ivy.

Zyphon posted: »

If anyone wants, I'd appreciate if maybe someone were to take total control over at least Molly, since these characters are becoming more majo

• Gotta go be back in an hour and than we can continue with the five guys in the forest.

• Elizabeth

Liz listened to what the new guy, Keiran, was saying to Anna. She had expected Ana to snap at him, but she didn't, maybe she was starting to calm down a bit, that would be good.

Time went on, and still no sign of Aaron or the rest of the group. It was getting dark, and they'd need to start a fire soon. Liz got up, "I'm going to try and find some firewood, It'd be safer with someone else though, anyone want to help?"

Before anyone could reply, a Walker lurched out of the woods and grabbed Liz's arm. Stifling a scream, she grabbed for the small knife that she kept on her and jammed it into the monsters eyeball before it had a chance to bit her. there was little resistance, and as blood gushed out onto her arm, the unnatural life that it had held onto left the walker and it dropped to the ground, almost pulling Liz down with it before she got her arm free of it's grasp.

Molly was already up with her ice pick, Hilda, in her hand. For a small moment, it seemed like that would be the only one, but then more came form either side of the tree line. Liz backed away as Molly rushed in to take out two that were getting close to the camp. The grey rotting skin on their skulls were swiftly split open as Molly cut the things head open with Hilda. In the same flowing movement, she jabbed the point of Hilda through the skull of something that had once been a women.

Ana had grabbed the little girl, Ivy, close the her as more Walkers came. There were maybe ten in total. Molly ran to the other side of the camp to deal with the others, but she wouldn't be able to take all of them on her own.

• You can continue with Aaron anytime you want. These stories will run side by side as much as possible. hopefully, when the group gets back together, it will be less confusing.

Three stories are confusing. I'll wait til Daniel and the other return from the cabins.

• Okay, I suppose I can take charge of Anna's character perhaps, I'll update the character list more so everyone knows.

I'll take control of Molly, since she's caring for Ivy.

• Okay, good. I'll just maybe do some internal thought with Daniel that won't progress the story, just flesh out my character a bit.

Gotta go be back in an hour and than we can continue with the five guys in the forest.

• edited February 2014

Kieran

"Shit!" I shouted.

I looked around, Ana was with Ivy and Molly was struggling with a side of walkers.

"Molly!" I heard Ana scream

A walker had grabbed Molly's weapon, or pickaxe if you will.

I quickly ran over and picked my knife out of my pocket. I pushed the walker off her and stabbed the knife into its head.

"There's still more walkers coming!" I shouted.

• Just a note, you can no longer write what Molly or Anna do in terms of major things(what you did was alright) because anna is now being written by me, and Molly is being written by Martin_The_Brit.

Kieran "Shit!" I shouted. I looked around, Ana was with Ivy and Molly was struggling with a side of walkers. "Molly!" I heard Ana scr

• edited February 2014

Ok, well I guess that starts now because I wasn't aware of it. Cheers. That'll be the last post cross-characters can be used by anyone I guess.

Just a note, you can no longer write what Molly or Anna do in terms of major things(what you did was alright) because anna is now being written by me, and Molly is being written by Martin_The_Brit.

• Elizabeth

Trying not to panic, Liz back away from a Walker that was approaching. Molly and Kieran had one side covered, so she supposed it was up to her to take care of the walkers on the other side. She stopped for a second to let the walker get just a little bit closer, and then stabbed it as hard as she could, aiming for the head.

For a second, she thought the knife wouldn't go through, but it did, and the walker fell down, unfortunately, it took her knife with it. As Liz crouched down to try and pull the knife out of the disgusting thing's skull, another one lurched out of the woods. She would be able to get the knife out in time, so she left it, and continued to back away from the male walker that was getting closer, it mouth snapping up and down as if in anticipation. The thing's clothing was torn to shreds form wandering around in the woods, and it's rotting flesh was exposed.

As she continued to back away, Liz tripped on a tree root, or something of the nature, and fell to the ground. Before she could recover, the Walker was on top of her, trying to take a bite out of her neck. She tried to push it away, but the most she could do for now was just try and keep it at bay.

Meanwhile, another one was getting closer to the camp where Anna and Ivy were.

• Yep, of course, small things like what you did are still okay.

Ok, well I guess that starts now because I wasn't aware of it. Cheers. That'll be the last post cross-characters can be used by anyone I guess.

• Kieran

I looked around and I saw a walker closing in on Anna and Ivy, I also saw Elizabeth being cornered by a walker.

"Molly go and help the others I've got this side covered!" I said as I stabbed a walker in the head.

• The character list and the "Story so far" have both been updated.

If anyone wants, I'd appreciate if maybe someone were to take total control over at least Molly, since these characters are becoming more majo

• Good job man. you are doing a good job to keep this organized. Honestly didnt expect for this to grow so fast. But I hope that everyone keeps active.

The character list and the "Story so far" have both been updated.

• Larry

"I'm still not sure about this... but I suppose we can give this guy a chance." Larry says as he follows Michael.

• I'd like to join, I'll edit this post with a character-description within about an hour.

• Thanks!

Good job man. you are doing a good job to keep this organized. Honestly didnt expect for this to grow so fast. But I hope that everyone keeps active.

• Daniel

"Like I said, anything goes wrong, and we can just deal with it," Daniel replied, trying to sound reassuring. Personally, he trusted Michael, at least enough to think that their trusting him wouldn't end badly. He'd apologize about sticking a gun in the guys face once they got to these cabins.

• Eric Note: Change part of my description bio, to pysopath.... another note: This has nothing to do with the current group(s)

"Fucking ass-wholes! Can't believe you guys fucking left me... the world is gone... and i'll of you... just left me..." A tear sheds down his cheek, but wipes it away.

He looks at the tracks in front of him. "I'll hunt you bitch's down, and i'll cut your heads off with my katana."

He grabs his bag, and continues following the tracks until he comes across part of his group that had left him. Eric hides behind a tree, and sees the girl he had liked. "Shouldn't have left me bitch..." Eric hops out from the side of the tree, and slices her head off.

He runs off, before the group can notice him, he throws her head in his bag, and sits on a log. "This was a good day."

• edited February 2014

...It's Assholes, not Asswholes. Whole means a complete thing, hole is... Well, a hole.

Sorry, but you did it in the other fan-fic as well, and it irritated the hell out of me for some reason.

Also, great start, I like this character, maybe he can come in as our first real villain?

Eric Note: Change part of my description bio, to pysopath.... another note: This has nothing to do with the current group(s) "Fucking ass-w

• Trevor

"Nothing is going to be wrong, unless you guys blow it. Let me do the talking from now on ok?"

• Daniel

Daniel gave Trevor a look of contempt. He didn't like the guy, hadn't since he first joined them about a month ago in the Motor Inn. Daniel thought he had him pinned down pretty well as a smug, self-righteous, and egotistical bastard, but he seemed to know what he was doing, most of the time anyway.

• Yeah, he's a good Character. Reminds me of Negan lol.

Eric Note: Change part of my description bio, to pysopath.... another note: This has nothing to do with the current group(s) "Fucking ass-w

• edited February 2014

I agree Eric would make a great villain.

• Anna

The other walker was getting closer. "Stay back!" She shouted to Ivy, and left the girl long enough to grab a small knife she kept on her, most of them kept knives or something on them at all times, and stabbed towards the Walker.

Unfortunately, Anna hadn't fought many Walkers. The people back in Crawford kept her protected, after that, it was Molly, and then at the Motor Inn she was just trying to take care of baby Alice...

The knife stabbed through the walker's neck, and it leaned it's head trying to bit Anna's hand. She pulled her hand back just in time. With both hands, she pushed the thing down. It fell, and once it was on the ground.

As Anna's foot stomped down on it's head, she yelled at it, letting all the grief she'd mostly kept in since the attack out. "NO! I'm not going to let another child die! NOT AGAIN!" Now it's head was mostly pulp, blood and bits of brain were flying everywhere as she just kept stomping on it.

When she stopped, she saw that Molly had dealt with the Walker attacking Liz. Most of them were gone now. Kieran had taken care of the few stragglers on the other side of the road. The attack was over.

• More like a psychopathic Ben than Negan.

Twistee posted: »

Yeah, he's a good Character. Reminds me of Negan lol.

• I just wrote Molly's part in briefly rather than waiting for Martin. Just for the record, it's okay to do stuff like that most of the time.

Anna The other walker was getting closer. "Stay back!" She shouted to Ivy, and left the girl long enough to grab a small knife she kept on

• Lol I definitely think he should be a Villain. He'd be original too and not the typical "Psychotic Community Leader" type guy.

More like a psychopathic Ben than Negan.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.