Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

Comments

• edited September 2014

Help The Jewf.

Usually I'd help the bitten man, but this is looking bad...

Gengar “You’re f***ing useless!” Greg yells at Gengar as he throws a can at his face. Gengar swiftly dodges it and puts his hand on his g

• Well shit. I wonder if I'm going to die from trying to help Gustav... sigh. But we have to help Jewf! ):

[Get Jewfreeus to a safe place.]

Gengar “You’re f***ing useless!” Greg yells at Gengar as he throws a can at his face. Gengar swiftly dodges it and puts his hand on his g

• But... But Gustavdines!

sardines posted: »

Well shit. I wonder if I'm going to die from trying to help Gustav... sigh. But we have to help Jewf! ): [Get Jewfreeus to a safe place.]

• Well my character is running to help Gustav, isn't she? If she dies trying, then ... ): I guess she dies. But Jewf is really bad off right now... I feel like we need to try and help him ;_;

Even if I changed my vote, no one else would vote for it...

But... But Gustavdines!

• ComingSoon did, but it's okay, I'm just saying, that it's the best OTP right now.

Well my character is running to help Gustav, isn't she? If she dies trying, then ... ): I guess she dies. But Jewf is really bad off right n

• But if we don't cut off his arm, he'll die anyway ;_; And didn't CS vote to kill the walker?

If I was really in that situation, I'd probably rush to him, help him out then cut the arm off IMMEDIATELY afterward (especially since I know hopefully enough first aid to keep him alive) but its not me, and... Jewf is in trouble! Hopefully Gustavdines can live on...

ComingSoon did, but it's okay, I'm just saying, that it's the best OTP right now.

• Oh never mind.

Okay then!

Gustavdines

But if we don't cut off his arm, he'll die anyway ;_; And didn't CS vote to kill the walker? If I was really in that situation, I'd proba

• edited September 2014

get jewfreeus to a safe place

wow! talk about your oh shit this ain't good moments. this is intense, I can picture it! decisions like this are the worst of places to be in. life can be a bitch and sometimes there are seconds to decide what's the best decision of a whole bunch of bad ones

• Thanks for the feedback, it's cool to see what you think about the situation :P.

crawfish posted: »

get jewfreeus to a safe place wow! talk about your oh shit this ain't good moments. this is intense, I can picture it! decisions like t

• [Get Jewfreeus to a safe place.] so many decision so little time

• [Get Jewfreeus to a safe place.]

I place my faith that someone will help me and save me, but right now we need to secure Jewfreeus.

• Hey Raging, does Gustav still have a his crossbow?

Also I might PM you with some last words that Gustav could use if he ever gets time to say them.

• Maybe I'll live, who knows.

The Strenght of Gustadines

Oh never mind. Okay then! Gustavdines

• I like your picture dude its so epic

Puncake32 posted: »

:I

• Crossbow : Lost in the raid on the compound. May be found later, but not by Gustav.

PM: If you want then go ahead.

Hey Raging, does Gustav still have a his crossbow? Also I might PM you with some last words that Gustav could use if he ever gets time to say them.

• I can't.. I ruptued my groin muscle, I can't get to my PC, so jusy hoping Gustav lives for the while being.

Crossbow : Lost in the raid on the compound. May be found later, but not by Gustav. PM: If you want then go ahead.

• I'm curious, how did Stephanie and Sebastian end up together?

[Get Jewfreeus to a safe place.]

Lehfeels posted: »

I like your picture dude its so epic

• Wait what?! Are you okay?

And how can you not get to your PC if you just typed that message.

I can't.. I ruptued my groin muscle, I can't get to my PC, so jusy hoping Gustav lives for the while being.

• Well, the compound fell, and everyone got separated, I didn't actually type down that part because there was a time skip and it was in that time skip, so we didn't see that part like we didn't see Christa's baby. So this is basically the aftermath, and I just randomly mixed up the group into a bunch of smaller groups.

Alive_Clem posted: »

I'm curious, how did Stephanie and Sebastian end up together? [Get Jewfreeus to a safe place.]

• Voting Closed. Ellie will get Jewfreeus to a safe place.

• edited September 2014

xD

Well, the compound fell, and everyone got separated, I didn't actually type down that part because there was a time skip and it was in that

• Cody

[Leave One Bag]

“We’re leaving one bag just in case someone comes by. I’m leaving a note with it.” Cody said. Dawn was about to object, but decided not to, since Cody had done enough already. He wrote the note and left it on the bag on the makeshift table. Him and Dawn exited and saw the expanse ahead of them. “The Desert” as people called it stretched from Georgia to Newfoundland. Many wars had occurred there recently that they weren’t involved in. Invasion from Europe, bandit groups called Clans fighting amongst themselves, and communities just like there’s that got mixed up in all the fighting.

They were just lucky to be as south as they were. Cody looked around. So which way would they go? He never really knew where they were thinking of going, because Cody usually ignored them and said that where they were was good enough. Maybe he just needed to accept that they were dead, but he would not give up yet.

They began following the road…

Ellie

[Get Jewfreeus to a safe place]

Ellie panicked. Everyone was in trouble, and they were all going to die in a manner of seconds. Ellie rushed to Jewfreeus and tried to lift him, but he was too heavy. She looked around. There was nowhere to run. Wait… They could try crawling through the hole, but Jewfreeus was in too much pain. Ellie grabbed him by the arms and dragged him to the car.

The door was missing. But she managed to get him into the back seat. She opened the glove box, and luckily found a first aid kit. She got in the back, and hid low. There were cars behind them, and walkers behind them. They were trapped, but it was the only safe place to go. Ellie then heard gunshots. She ignored them and tried to do the best that she could to patch up Jewfreeus. When she was done a moment later she peered out the window…

Randy Snow

His elbow was against the window, and his hand was on his face. He boringly looked to the left. James was sleeping, drool poured down his mouth. Disgusting… Up front, Luis was driving, and Ben (Davis) was beside him. It was raining, and Randy watched windshield wiper go side to side. Yesterday when they found him, James was extremely excited to see him again. It had been years since they had last seen each other. They were both so old… And now Kharkand was dead, so they were the only ones who knew about the place.

They were headed to those old cottages that they had been at; it all just seemed like a dream that they shared.

Trees loomed overhead, and the road just looked like they were driving on a river. The rain was pouring hard. Randy sighed. Being alone out there wasn’t fun, but at least he was with people now. But could he trust them? He knew he could trust James, but Luis was suspicious. Ben was nice enough, but he didn’t know much about him. He wished he could sleep as easily as James…

The road seemed to grow darker, and Randy wondered how Luis could see that good, it must be hard to see through all the rain, and darkness, even with the headlights on. “Shit…” Luis said in a loud voice. That woke up James and Ben, but it was too late. The car rolled to a stop.

“We’ve been driving for that long?” James said wiping his face.

“No… Ben just filled it halfway.” Luis said.

They all look at him. “What? I’m sorry all right? I needed to use the washroom, and you guys were telling me to hurry up or you would leave me.” Ben said defensively.

“That was Luis. Not me or Randy. Lay off.” James said.

“There were shamblers coming. What did you want me to do? Kill them?” Luis said.

“Yes actually.” Ben said.

“Oh come on Ben, we know that’s just a waste of bullets.” Randy said.

“Then James could have used those tools he has.” Ben said pointing at the tool belt.

“Too dangerous.” James said.

“Can’t we just all go out?” Randy asks

“Nope.” Ben, Luis, and James say in unison.

“It’s too dangerous anyhow.” Luis said.

“Sooooo, who’s going to do it?” Randy said.

“Actually I’ll do it” [Take one for the Team]

“James, you have the tools, you can defend yourself if it comes to that.” [Choose James to refuel]

“Ben you should have held it in.” [Choose Ben to refuel]

“Luis, you were the one who rushed Ben, and you are the one who wants to get there as soon as possible…” [Choose Luis to refuel.]

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited September 2014

PUNCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stop posting useless comments in my thread.

Puncake32 posted: »

PUNCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alt text

Stop posting useless comments in my thread.

• Leave one bag, just in case.

Emily James She left the ruins of a place she once knew with book in hand. She actually recognized the name David, the grave that they ha

• Voting's closed, but they did leave one bag :D.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Leave one bag, just in case.

• edited September 2014

James can refuel, he's pretty kewl.

Cody [Leave One Bag] “We’re leaving one bag just in case someone comes by. I’m leaving a note with it.” Cody said. Dawn was about to o

• luis, you can go gas us up

Cody [Leave One Bag] “We’re leaving one bag just in case someone comes by. I’m leaving a note with it.” Cody said. Dawn was about to o

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

“Luis, you were the one who rushed Ben, and you are the one who wants to get there as soon as possible…” [Choose Luis to refuel.]

Also didn't the voters vote that I keep walking and refuse Luis' offer? I'm fine with this, but I'm just wondering.

• Nah, this is years later. Everyone went to the compound except you. They picked you up, and you accepted this time because James was there.

ComingSoon posted: »

“Luis, you were the one who rushed Ben, and you are the one who wants to get there as soon as possible…” [Choose Luis to refuel.] Also didn't the voters vote that I keep walking and refuse Luis' offer? I'm fine with this, but I'm just wondering.

• Oh okay. Thanks for the confirmation, just wondering B]

Nah, this is years later. Everyone went to the compound except you. They picked you up, and you accepted this time because James was there.

• Of course ^_^

Oh okay. Thanks for the confirmation, just wondering B]

• ^.>

Of course ^_^

• “Luis, you were the one who rushed Ben, and you are the one who wants to get there as soon as possible…” [Choose Luis to refuel.]

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

<(õ_õ)>

Btw how many years into the future is this?

<('-')<

• ( > ._. )> <( ._. <)( > ._. )> <( ._. <)

<(õ_õ)> Btw how many years into the future is this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.