DEADLOCK

Comments

• [go and have a drink with Venita]

[persuade her to do it]

blueneon posted: »

Marker (!) force him out Nikolai walked a few steps forward and turn around to look at a painting with a clown with green hair. You ju

• [go and have a drink with Venita]

[persuade her to do it]

Marker (!) force him out Nikolai walked a few steps forward and turn around to look at a painting with a clown with green hair. You ju

• go on a killing spree with the Grim Reaper] Dont want to disrespect my father.

[persuade her to do it]

• edited October 2014

[go and have a drink with Venita]

[persuade her to do it]

• Voting closed!

Cliff will have a drink with Venita

Gustac will persuade Konni to help him

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Cliff will have a drink with Venita

XD NO I want a killing spree The drinks better be poisonous or Marker better show up and make the evening more exciting >:D

Alt text

Voting closed! Cliff will have a drink with Venita Gustac will persuade Konni to help him

• I get that you want action but I need you to be petient.

Markd4547 posted: »

Cliff will have a drink with Venita XD NO I want a killing spree The drinks better be poisonous or Marker better show up and make the evening more exciting >:D

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Never kill everyone >:D

I get that you want action but I need you to be petient.

• I am confused. Do you want me or not to kill everyone?

Never kill everyone >:D

• Do kill everyone pls one at a time each more gruesome then the next :D

I am confused. Do you want me or not to kill everyone?

• I have my plans for the characters. Lets leave there for now cause I am afraid that I will spoil something to you.

Do kill everyone pls one at a time each more gruesome then the next

• Ok no spoilers and thanks :'D

I have my plans for the characters. Lets leave there for now cause I am afraid that I will spoil something to you.

• maybe that drink will end like........ you know.......Cliff geting lucky, real lucky with venita :P. let's drink

• Now?

K, fortunatly you will only have to wait until tomorow if you want to do something!

• She is underaged. The drink will most probably be sprite.

igormp posted: »

maybe that drink will end like........ you know.......Cliff geting lucky, real lucky with venita :P. let's drink

• Yes.

supersagig posted: »

Now?

• Next part in a couple hours.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Next part in a couple hours.

• Alt text

Awesome! :D

Next part in a couple hours.

• Lel. xD I am glad you are exited.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

• Can I party hard with you?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Awesome!

• edited October 2014

Name: Samantha Diana Jefferson

Superhero/Supervillan name: Yelly

Character: kind , extroverted , smart , funny , emotional

Basic apearence: brown eyes, brown Hair, 4 feet tall

Clan: none (at the start of the story then the legion/white)

Super power: Ultrasonic cry

Special skill or weapon: the one of above

Suit apearence: her ballet skirt

Backstory: A week ago , she saw her mother being killed by one of her "clients"( her mom was a hooker). She crying for her mother yelled at the killer but when her powers started and the killer get thrown to a building make of concrete and dying because of the impact. Now she is alone. She never get to know her father.

• Yes?! XD

Alt text

Can I party hard with you?

• PARTIES HARD FOR A WHILE AND THEN GOES BACK TO WRITTING!

Yes?! XD

• Aww, totally forgot to vote yesterday. Sorry :/

• It 's ok. You will vote today. :}

Twistee posted: »

Aww, totally forgot to vote yesterday. Sorry

• did it

Yes.

• high fives

A child is perfect for this. Thanks. :}

did it

• edited October 2014

high fives

her father is one of the superheroes/villans

high fives A child is perfect for this. Thanks. :}

• Which one?

high fives her father is one of the superheroes/villans

• you decide

Which one?

• K. This is going to be a though one....

you decide

• edited October 2014

Name: Red

Character: He's Blind, somewhat calm, gets pissed easily, he's also bald so... he's a little more pissed.

Basic appearance: His left eye is fully black, Wears a eyepatch on his right eye. black hair, and balding. 6 feet tall.

Clan: Black, Semi-Neutral.

Super power: Regeneration, but it has it's limits, If he is cut with a poisoned knife on the arm, he would have to cut his arm off, before he can Regenerate it. He can fight without eyesight.

Weapon: Two katanas.

Back-story: He was always blind in one eye, but when a assassin poisoned him, by cutting his right eye with a poisoned blade, he killed the assassin and then cut his right eye out with his blade, it stops the poison from spending but his nerves were damaged. now he wears a eyepatch.

• Stand by cause the next part should be out very, very soon. And, no, not TT soon.

Name: Red Age: 32 Character: He's Blind, somewhat calm, gets pissed easily, he's also bald so... he's a little more pissed. Basic a

• I can't wait! :D

Stand by cause the next part should be out very, very soon. And, no, not TT soon.

• edited October 2014

Name: Tobi

Appearance: A short 3 foot, walking and talking snow rabbit dressed like a ninja. His outfit is blue and his belt is red. His bandanna is red. Silver hair and big, brown eyes.

Personality: Hyper-active, carefree, naïve. He can be very dangerous and unpredictable if angered. Not afraid to face danger, he loves the thrill of it. He's also a trickster. Known to be caring in tough times and always tries to make a positive atmosphere.

Clan: White

Super Power: Looney Toons physics, can create random shit in any shape and size, can fly by farting(beans is his fuel), explosive burping.

Weapon: Giant Red Scissor Blade

Backstory: It's a secret. Deal with it. B)

Have fun with this little guy. :3

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

Name: Alex

Superhero/Supervillan name: EmotiBot

Basic apearence:

Alt text

Clan: White

Super power: Doesn't have powers. Fights with his weapons.

Special skill or weapon: His sword "light saber". Pincers. And in emergencies he uses his nuke that he has on his back.

**Suit appearance: **

Alt text

Backstory: Alex was bullied through out his life. His hatred grew every single day. In his parent's garage, he created the EmotiBot. A small monitor that communicated by emoticons. One day, one of his high school bullies went into his garage and destroyed EmotiBot. Alex, crushed by this, said it was the last straw.

Every day after college, he came to his parent's garage and created EmotiBot 2.0, with a mechanic body. Alex noticed that EmotiBot couldn't function it's body parts, so he decided that he, himself, was going to control EmotiBot's body by going inside his torso. After that day, he started creating chaos around the city and joined the villains.

Extra Details: EmotiBot is 7 feet tall. Alex usually fucks up while fighting.

• Gustac

(!) persuade her to do it

She was still looking at you, with her eyes begging for you to change your mind. But no. It was too late. She already was too deep in this.

Gustac: I am sorry, but you unfortunatly don 't have a choice.

Konni: Like hell I don 't! I will walk out of this and you can 't do anything about it!

Gustac: I guess you are not thinking of all the people who will die if you don 't.

Her eyes had started to become blue again. That meant she was mad. You had her right on the spot.

Gustac: I understand why you don 't want to do this. Taking a life without a reason can be hard even for me. But I am afraid that this is going to happen for the greater good of our city. Anyway, you have done it before. Why not this time?

Her face took a look that reminded you a killer looking at his victim, right before killing it. You had never seen her like taht before. Her fist was on the table, so tightly closed that you could see a bit of blood driping down her palm on the long black table. You were sure that she would brake anytime now. She was your unoficial pown...

Gustac: You must do it.

She was still looking at with those eyes filled with hatred. But she knew it was the right thing. She closed her eyes and faced down. She remind like this for a few seconds before looking at you again. Her face was now sad. And you, under that mask, were smiling out of joy. She was now in the game.

Konni: Fine.... Fine. I will do it...

You were so pleased. One more victory. You knew she would be easy to crack. And for once you could use that to your own benefit. You felt bad in a way. But not bad enough to stop what you were doing. You were playing with her like a videogame. It was easy. But you didn 't like easy. You were going to use your prize anyway. She sat there for one more moment before snaping out of it. You turned around.

Gustac: I hope you understand the importance of what you are doing. Not just important for you or me, but the intire town alike.

She got up and broke through the window, falling down. Shoked for a moment, you run up to the window and looked though the broken spot. It was now raining. You looked down, searching for a body with your eyes but the only thing you saw was a running black dot. You then relized the picies of neon light stuck on some of the sharp ends of the glass and the space left between you and the sidewalk alike, among with a litle blood.

Gustac: Almost forgot your abillities... We shall discuse this further some other time.

Only then did you notice the litle girl with the white ballarina skirt looking at you.

Gustac: Samantha? I thought I told you that you were not allowed in here.

The litle girl that killed the guy who murdered her mother. You found her by accedent. It seems that even you couldn 't let a child die in the street. Especially since she could be such a great help.

Samantha: I know, but I was curious.

She smiled and started walking around and jumped on the table. She did a circle around herself in order to take another look around. Her eyes fell on the broken window.

Samantha: So that is why it is chilli in here! And what is that blue staff?

You thought for a moment. What that blue light was could only be discribed as...

Gustac: Help.

Cliff

(!) go and have a drink with Venita

Cliff: I am sorry, but I am busy tonight.

Venita walked in and looked at you.

Venita: You are busy? What happened?

You looked next to you. He was gonne. You were somewhat scared of him now. You went back to your conversation with him, until you were interupted by a familiar voice.

Venita: So are we not going out?

Cliff: No, no. Don 't mind me. Lets go now.

You walked out of the building with Veni next to you. No talking, no looking at each other, until you got to the bar.

Venita: You know they won 't let us in, right? I am too young and you look too young. No way we are getting through.

You didn 't even hear her. You were still thinking about earlier, when you rejected your own father. No way he was mad over something like that. Right?

Venita: I reckon you know that already.... I guess that a coce is good enough....

Again, you didn 't hear a singlr word she said. You were afraid. And for what? For something so silly, childish almost. No, it was not silli. He was the one and only that could kill you. No one else. And now, what if he thought that since he didn 't have any control over you, you were useless to him. Then what Veni had said a while ago echoed in your head.

Cliff: Yes.... A coce should be good enough.

Spark

You were just sitting, waiting for something to happen. It was so boring in there. Konni had been gone for hours, Q was solving a puzle, Chris was desperatly trying to find sugar for his coffe, what was this guy even thinking? It was like 2 in the morning! And you were not allowed to drink coffe, so it pissed you off when someone would do it right in front of your face. How the hell did you even run out of sugar? It was always there, right next to the coffe! Why were you even thinking about it? It was so meaningless. You noticed Vergil shining his sword.

Spark: How long have you been doing this? I feel like I am going to get bling if I keep looking at it.

He glanced at you almost angry that you interupted him.
    Vergil: As long as it takes.

Red was sitting right next to you. He grined, hard to notice but you saw it. How could you miss it anyway. The world was too slow for you to not catch up with everything. Birds, cars, humans, all too slow for you. You had all the time you needed to do anything you wanted and even more. That was the reason you were helping them. Cause there was nothing else left for you to do. Cause you had already done what you wanted to. And you felt like you could help someone. But what if you couldn 't? No, you of course could. And then people would be happy to have you. You and the rest of the team. Someone would be finaly happy to have you around...

• No choices?

And is Desmond going to be added soon?

Gustac (!) persuade her to do it She was still looking at you, with her eyes begging for you to change your mind. But no. It was too l

• Yes. And sorry for the lack of choices but this has been a rather busy day for me.

No choices? And is Desmond going to be added soon?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.