DEADLOCK

Comments

• Awesome!

Thats okay man, you're doing great, no need to apologize.

blueneon posted: »

Yes. And sorry for the lack of choices but this has been a rather busy day for me.

• I am not a man, but thanks anyway. :}

Awesome! Thats okay man, you're doing great, no need to apologize.

• Damn!

I always mess up people's genders on the internet.

I am not a man, but thanks anyway. :}

• Theses introductions are amazing! Can't for the next part! :D

Gustac (!) persuade her to do it She was still looking at you, with her eyes begging for you to change your mind. But no. It was too l

• It 's ok. Not one person on the forums got mr right. :}

Damn! I always mess up people's genders on the internet.

• I am glad you liked them. :}

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Theses introductions are amazing! Can't for the next part!

• @blueneon

What do you think?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Name: Alex Superhero/Supervillan name: EmotiBot Age: 34 Basic apearence: Clan: White Super power: Doesn't have powers. Fi

• It is really good! Thanks for leaving a character!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@blueneon What do you think?

• Great part!

Gustac (!) persuade her to do it She was still looking at you, with her eyes begging for you to change your mind. But no. It was too l

• Thanks. :}

Great part!

• Alt text

I'M ALIVE :'D

Hey! @Markd4547!

• Hi! Did you read the new part yet?

Markd4547 posted: »

I'M ALIVE :'D

• That was awesome with so many feels well done blue :'D

• I donb 't think there were that many feels, but thanks. :}

Markd4547 posted: »

That was awesome with so many feels well done blue :'D

• Nice. xD

• Awesome part!! Team SamQ

• edited October 2014

you are a good writer. keep doing this, but take your time, im very patient :D

Just, congrats for the work, you have future doing this :P

• Good character. A kid is something really cool to add in a dark story. It gives it deapth and a hint of innocence.

supersagig posted: »

Name: Samantha Diana Jefferson Superhero/Supervillan name: Yelly Age: 9 Character: kind , extroverted , smart , funny , emotional

• A fury like character, huh? Nice choice!

Name: Tobi Age: 13 Appearance: A short 3 foot, walking and talking snow rabbit dressed like a ninja. His outfit is blue and his belt i

• I wanted to give your story a little bit of comedy. Make things a little more fun for you. ;3

A fury like character, huh? Nice choice!

• Thanks. I think it is needed too. Even horror needs a laugh now and then. :}

I wanted to give your story a little bit of comedy. Make things a little more fun for you. ;3

• You shouldn 't expect a new part today. If I find time I will finish one chapter but don 't hope for much. For sure new part tommorow!

• You haven 't made clear weather you are the white or black clan so I am afraid that I won 't be able to use this character until you make it clear. Sorry. :\

BigBlindMax posted: »

Name: Cyril Superhero Name: Writhe Age: 36 Character: Quiet, contemplative, calm, enigmatic, amoral. Writhe fought with the Sovi

• HA-HA! I LIED!

Backstory spin off coming in an hour.

• It says he plays the part of a villain...So I guess you could put him as white.

You haven 't made clear weather you are the white or black clan so I am afraid that I won 't be able to use this character until you make it clear. Sorry.

• holy PLOT TWISST

HA-HA! I LIED! Backstory spin off coming in an hour.

• I don 't think I saw that...Thanks for pointing it out, I tend to miss details.

It says he plays the part of a villain...So I guess you could put him as white.

• edited October 2014

YAS!

COMING THIS FALL: DEADLOCK: THE NOT SO TINY SPIN OFF!

ComingSoon posted: »

holy PLOT TWISST

• Just trying to help!

Its in their character area or at least in the paragraph under it.

I don 't think I saw that...Thanks for pointing it out, I tend to miss details.

• I'm excited for Leif Erikson

hinga dinga dorgen

YAS! COMING THIS FALL: DEADLOCK: THE NOT SO TINY SPIN OFF!

• I'm excited for the spin-off.

Hinka ding dong.

I'm excited for Leif Erikson hinga dinga dorgen

• I working on a very cairten issue right now, with very cairten, but Leif will be around real soon! :}

I'm excited for Leif Erikson hinga dinga dorgen

• Don't Rush yourself, just thinking aloud here! :3

I working on a very cairten issue right now, with very cairten, but Leif will be around real soon! :}

• Hinga

Dinga

Dorgen

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm excited for the spin-off. Hinka ding dong.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Hinkar

Dinger

Donger

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hinga Dinga Dorgen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thanks for being patient. And that goes for all of you! :}

Anyway, I am about done. Five minutes until release.

Don't Rush yourself, just thinking aloud here!

• woooOOOOOOOHHHhh

Thanks for being patient. And that goes for all of you! :} Anyway, I am about done. Five minutes until release.

• M. Night Shyamalabingbong!

HA-HA! I LIED! Backstory spin off coming in an hour.

• edited October 2014

Spin off n1: Gustac 's death

Konni

You looked down from the rooftop you were standing on. It must have been taller than 15 floors. Only if you were not afraid of hights. You shallowed nervously. You lift your head up looking what was standing in front of you. And then, someone talked.

Figure: Teriffing, yet beautiful, isn 't it?

You turned around and saw a boy, about your age, with red eyes and black hair looking at you, smiling. No, it had been so long, what was he doing here? He had his hands behind his back, so he could be holding something. But that didn 't feel like something he would do. If he wanted you dead he would just go ahead and choke you. But it had been so long.... You looked at him for a second and then relized that he migtht actually be a threat after all. You shaped your bow and drew an arow on the air, aiming at him. The blue color was making your face look blue, revealing that you were not wearing your mask, and also that your eyes were turning blue. That either meant anger, fear or depression. No idea which one you were feeling back then, did it even matter anymore? If he hadn 't pointed that out you would have never even known.

Konni: What are you doing here?

Gustac: Oh, you know, just enjoing the scenery.

He didn 't even seem to care that you had an arow pointing at his head. Something was so wrong right there... He stared at you for a while, mustn 't have been more than a few seconds, 15 at most. He relized that you were not going to respond.

Gustac: To be honest I didn 't expect you to be here tonight. I thought I would be lucky enough to have fun with my "friends" without someone from your team interupting us.

Your eyes widened. Friends? No, this was confirmed to be an umbush before even you had time to relize what he was saying as a few shadows walked out from the dark parts of the roof. Dark parts? Being in New York, was that even possible? You saw a man with a green fedora and black shades, a girl, bit younger than you, with hands colored black, a boy around her age with white jeans, a bit older guy, about 30-35, bit fat and filthy, someone you guessed to be man, behing a black silk cloak wearing a mask which apeared to be representing a skull, one more man with a black suit and a bolt coming across his mask, a knight or something, he looked cool, a guy with a two colored coat, you knew the one was black but you couldn 't really make out the other one and one last with spicky boots and a red beared. They were so many.... You were dead. That was the best possible outcome at this point anyway. You decided to at least try and shoot one of them, maybe it would buy you time. You didn 't close your bow. You aimed at the guy with the red beard, he seemed the most mascular one, he would be the harder to take down. They were all aproaching, as if in slow motion. You were so scared. You drew the string back and got ready to shoot. But could you? You had never done it before. No, no, this was, important, your life was on the line. You felt the string getting deeper in your fingers. How long have you been holding it like that? You snaped out of it. You tended to have "blackouts" like this one. You were less that a second away from pulling your hand but thn you felt like you couldn 't move. The guy with the fedora had a smile even more creepy that the one he had just seconds ago. He really reminded you of....

Konni: Hey, Titan, I am not a fucking pupet!

You sudenly felt two hands on your shoulder. Who was that? You had hadn 't missed any of them, had you? Sudenly you felt such pain, like never before. You feel on you knees in less than a second and strugled not to scream from pain. You could feel every single inch of your boby begging for it to stop. You couldn 't handle it any more. You left a scream, so loud and so disturbing that even some of the people standing in front of you made a face filled with discuss.

Figure: STOP!

It was Gustac. What the fuck was he doing? The guy behind you stopped and you fell on the ground still feeling like your hole body was going to explode... You just lied there, trying to breath, feeling like a shot animal, about to die.

Gustac: She is mine...

He now had a soft smile. He walked up to you and grabbed you from your shirt and lifted you right above the ledge.

Marker: There is no cause in dropping her. She will just use her powers.

Gustac: No, she won 't. She is too weak right now to do anything.

You didn 't care. You wished he would just let you fall. You were so tired, so, so tired. You looked at him. He was enjoing this. You couldn 't just die there... You couldn 't just fall to your death! No, no, no! This was not going to happen!

Gustac: I am sorry in a way. I really am! But it doesn 't matter though, does it?

Konni: Yes... Yes it does. Cause I would feel awkard to say that I am sorry.

Gustac: Sorry? You are sorry? About what could any of you be sorry?

You gathered up all your strength, even some you didn 't have. You grabbed his hand and pulled back. He must have not been expecting this. His look was so suprized the whole time you two were falling. You got covered in blue light, for a few seconds, right before falling on a car, destroying it. You fell asleep...

You woke up, covered in blood. It was so warm... Wait, blood? When you relized you fell on the street and crawled back a bit. Was that yours? Then you relized the guy who had fallen behind the car. You got up and walked up to him. So much blood around him.... You took a closer look. His face was entirely painted red from the left side. You moved your face closer to his... Only then did you notice that a big piece of glass was stuck in his eye. You made a step back in suprize. You had done this. You. The people who had ambushed you were nowhere to be seen. They must have left. It was raining, making all the blood fall down the swer. Why? How? You, you killed someone....

You woke up in the black base 's bathroom. Your hands were relying on the sink to keep them from dropping your waight on the floor. The morror in front of it was still foggy, your cloths were still wet and so were your hair. Earlier today... he was right. You had caused someone to die before, and that someone was yourself. Taking a life is a big weight to take on you. Or at least it was the first time. You were going to do it. You were going to help... you were going to help yourself....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.