DEADLOCK

Comments

• edited October 2014

wow. i already liked her. my character saw her mother got killed to. they can tag along and kill some assholes. Andrea shoot the killer's dick off and Samantha trown them to a building :P ( just kidding, its to dark for me..... or not :D) everything is gona be allright samantha, dont worry :)

supersagig posted: »

Name: Samantha Diana Jefferson Superhero/Supervillan name: Yelly Age: 9 Character: kind , extroverted , smart , funny , emotional

• One does not simply die that easily.

blueneon posted: »

Spin off n1: Gustac 's death Konni You looked down from the rooftop you were standing on. It must have been taller than 15 floors. Onl

• You fell 15 floors and have a piece of glass going through your brain. It think that it is a pretty legit death.

One does not simply die that easily.

• Hehehehe... Hehehehe! Hahahahaha! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

You fell 15 floors and have a piece of glass going through your brain. It think that it is a pretty legit death.

• .... k?

Hehehehe... Hehehehe! Hahahahaha! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

• edited October 2014

Awesome each chapter is getting better and better I can't wait for the next one I love the violence :'D

Spin off n1: Gustac 's death Konni You looked down from the rooftop you were standing on. It must have been taller than 15 floors. Onl

• Great episode. PD: I want one of Q or Samantha

• Well, then you are lucky cause I was planing to upload a part with Samantha today AND I needed one more person to write about. Hmm.... You gave me an idea which I will put to use later today.

supersagig posted: »

Great episode. PD: I want one of Q or Samantha

• edited October 2014

I am reading your minds lately... Thank you. :3

Markd4547 posted: »

Awesome each chapter is getting better and better I can't wait for the next one I love the violence :'D

• (=

Well, then you are lucky cause I was planing to upload a part with Samantha today AND I needed one more person to write about. Hmm.... You gave me an idea which I will put to use later today.

• Next part coming in a couple hours.

• Can't wait!!! :D

Next part coming in a couple hours.

• So, I am almost done with part 4 (the one I uploaded yesterday was a spin off, doesn 't count) and I wanted to ask you what chracters you want me to write about next?

Todays choices:

1. Omega
    2. Q
    3. Tobi
    4. Venita
    5. Alex

Pick the three you want to see the most and I shall right about them the day after tommorow.

• I am still doing the intros. They are turning out to be pretty long and you have left me about 30 characters and maybe even more to come!

Desmond :P 1.Alex 2.Q 3.Tobi I think its too early to bring in Omega, you should save him for entire plot arc's main purpose, the battle for Omega.

• Desmond :P

1.Alex
    2.Q
    3.Tobi

I think its too early to bring in Omega, you should save him for entire plot arc's main purpose, the battle for Omega.

So, I am almost done with part 4 (the one I uploaded yesterday was a spin off, doesn 't count) and I wanted to ask you what chracters you wa

• I can 't skip parts of the story or go back even hours unless I am making a spin off which will be about a characters backstory.

Your comment disappeared, still think its too early for Omega, it should have a entire arc where the heros and villains fight for him and we won't even get to meet him for a while.

• Your comment disappeared, still think its too early for Omega, it should have a entire arc where the heros and villains fight for him and we won't even get to meet him for a while.

So, I am almost done with part 4 (the one I uploaded yesterday was a spin off, doesn 't count) and I wanted to ask you what chracters you wa

• I can 't skip parts of the story or go back even hours unless I am making a spin off which will be about a characters backstory.

Your comment disappeared, still think its too early for Omega, it should have a entire arc where the heros and villains fight for him and we won't even get to meet him for a while.

• I'll PM you my idea.

I can 't skip parts of the story or go back even hours unless I am making a spin off which will be about a characters backstory.

• 1.Q; 2.Venita; 3-Alex

• tobi, venita and omega

• Konni

You were going to help yourself. One way or another. You should do it. You couldn 't just kill those people without a reason.... You looked at your beer bottle. Out of all the alchohol you had tasted in your life you liked none of it but beer was the worst. Cheap, bitter... Everytime you put a sip in your mouth you wanted to just spit it out. But you needed that right now. You needed something that would make you forget about what you had to do. That fucking imagination of yours... You were picturing those people die. One with an arow in his eye, one getting hit in the throat, breaking though the glass and falling down, melting, yourself holding one in the air and just making his body get seperated in millions of dots of blood... NO! NO! NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! No.... no.... that is not who you are. But what if you.... No, no way, you don 't even want to think about it... You were sitting on you bed. A small table in front of you with a few objects on it. A gun, a blade, a piece of rope. You could use your powers but you didn 't know if you could do it like that. Or maybe you shouldn 't. Maybe you could just run, forget about all of this and return to who you used to be before all this. And the.... guilt. You had so many options, but they seemed so few. What were you going to do?

[shoot yourself]

[cut yourself]

[hang yourself]

[try to use your powers to commit suicide]

[don 't do it and help Gustac]

[don 't do it and flee]

Samantha

You held the flower Gustac had givven to you tight in your hands. He told that you should give them to the girl with the blue hair and not let anyone else touch them. You looked at the card in them.

We should talk about the plan

You had a mission and you were going to make it. Give the flowers to the emo girl. How hard could it be? You were still standing in the front of the building with the giant black walls. You walked in and saw the reception. A few chairs, a small couch and a desk with a computer and a goldfish on it. You were intrigued with the goldfish and went right ahead to bug it a bit. You went closer to it and started tapping the glass bowl. The fish was upside down, not responding at all to what you were doing.

Samantha: It must be sleeping.

You shruged and headed upstairs. You passed many rooms, probably bedrooms, and every door had a tag with a name on it. The one that made you the most impression was one with a letter unknown to yoou on it.

Samantha: Ω (Omega). Wander what it means.... Maybe it is some alien language... So there are aliens here? That is coool! Maybe after I give the flowers to the girl she will be really happy and meet me to the aliens!

You kept walking towards the end of the hallway passing a kitchen, a janitors closet and an empty room with a few chairs in it, accompanied by a table with green top and cards scarted all around the floor. It smelled like alchohol in it. You didn 't even bother to investigate any further.

Samantha: Magitians sure drink a lot!

You reached the end of the hallway. Stairs to your left, a room in front of you with the words
    "Meeting Lounge" carved on the door 's tag. You knocked the door relactantly. No responce. You knocked again. A voice was heard from inside, a fast talking man.

Spark: Think it 's the pizza guy?

Another man replied to him.

Vergil: In a night with a game on, only fifteen minutes after you called? Let me think about it....

Spark: Game? What game? What are you talking about?

A new voice was added again.

Desmond: I told you to tell him or he was going to freak out if he found out you didn 't.

Vergil: Does it even matter? It is just 11 idiots going after a ball. I 'd prefer to watch the Tranformers movies.

One more guy talked, he sounded a bit like he had sucked hellium. You sillently giggled about his voice.

Tobi: For the love of God, someone open the motherfucking door!

Spark: Yeah, right, the door! Wait.... DESMOND OPEN THE TV NOW!

Desmond: Why are you doing this right now.... Just open the door!

Spark: Fine, fine...

You heard footsteps coming closer and closer. You backed up a bit in order to not get hit by the door, even though you knew it was opening the other way. The footsteps stopped. You heard the door knob turn and the door opened revealing a man with blue eyes and a pair of jeans.

Spark: Did we order a child by accident or something?

You saw a robot sitting on a chair, not moving. Must have been decorative. You saw a man holding a sword of some sort, a man wearing glasses, one more with an eye patch staring right at the table and a bunny in a ninja suit. It was so cute!

Desmond: No, we didn 't.

Spark: Little girl, what are you doing here?

His eyes widened just a second later and he started talking really fast once again.

Spark: Do you sell cookies? Are you with the scout girls? Cause if you are then we want to buy them all!

Samantha: No, I don 't. My big brother told me to give those flowers to the emo girl!

Spark: Emo... Oh, you mean Konni! She has an admirerer!? Well that is intresting... Why don 't you give them to me, and I will give them to her? She lives here, she is our friend!

Samatha: But he told me that no one else should touch them.

Spark: Don 't worry, nothing will happen to them! I promise!

He seemed like a nice guy. Maybe you should trust him. But then again your brother told you that you should not let anyone esle get to them.

[give them to him]

[go in and wait for her to apear]

[tell him to bring her here so you can give them to her]

• [don 't do it and help Gustac]

[tell him to bring her here so you can give them to her]

Konni You were going to help yourself. One way or another. You should do it. You couldn 't just kill those people without a reason.... Yo

• edited October 2014

[go in and wait for her to appear]

[don 't do it and help Gustac]

Konni You were going to help yourself. One way or another. You should do it. You couldn 't just kill those people without a reason.... Yo

• [Don't do it and flee]

[Go in and wait for her to appear]

P.S: Yay Desmond

• You gonna edit the first one in?

[go in and wait for her to appear] [don 't do it and help Gustac]

• Told you he would be here soon.

[Don't do it and flee] [Go in and wait for her to appear] P.S: Yay Desmond

• Yup and I see he is in his civilian wear.

I hope the flowers aren't poisonous.

Told you he would be here soon.

• They are at the base. Waiting for pizza. You would think that they take mezurs like that.

Yup and I see he is in his civilian wear. I hope the flowers aren't poisonous.

• XD nope...

You didn't answer about the poison..

They are at the base. Waiting for pizza. You would think that they take mezurs like that.

• Yeah, I didn 't really get what you meant by that, sorry. :P

XD nope... You didn't answer about the poison..

• Still avoiding it XD

Yeah, I didn 't really get what you meant by that, sorry. :P

• Avoiding what? I HAVE A LOUZY MEMORY! BE MORE CLEAR!

Still avoiding it XD

• ...Shit...

Grandpa turn up your hearing aids!

Avoiding what? I HAVE A LOUZY MEMORY! BE MORE CLEAR!

• edited October 2014

Yesterday I told you I am not a man. So don 't call me a granpa.

...Shit... Grandpa turn up your hearing aids!

• I have a bad memory too XD

Sorry...

Yesterday I told you I am not a man. So don 't call me a granpa.

• Forgiven.

I have a bad memory too XD Sorry...

• [Don 't do it and help Gustac]

[Give them to him]

I want to see what happens if he touches it!

• Better have a few more because i'm likely to forget. XD

Forgiven.

• Oh, sorry! Didn't see it somehow!

You gonna edit the first one in?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.