Heroes and Marker

Marker Begins

The Dark Marker

The Marker Rises

XD It's hard

But seriously maybe The Dark Light or Killer Night

blueneon posted: »

Sugestions down there.

• Below! Why can 't anyone just post their suggestions in the special comment made just for them?!

Markd4547 posted: »

Marker and others Heroes and Marker Marker Begins The Dark Marker The Marker Rises XD It's hard But seriously maybe The Dark Light or Killer Night

• It is kind of a cliche to seperate the teams using those two colors. And why the fuck does everyone think it is racial? It is NOT! It is a metaphor! It means that there is a bright side in darkness and there is a dark side even when you are in the light! That sounded racial too, didn 't it?

sprocket23 posted: »

When I saw the black and white thing, I was like, hey RACIAL. But you made sure to stay PC by making the whites the bad guy.

• Thanks! I am really happy to see that people like it. :D

That was quality Blue well done blue I loved it [go alone] People are baggage they could betray you only relay on yourself just in ca

• Not Deadlock

As papai said, thank you, we should give a name to the story. So, now we are voting on it. I am also open to suggestions. We will use the mo

• Bish u wot fgt?

Not Deadlock

• Alt text

Bish u wot fgt?

• Yeah, I have so many ideas right now! You should be expecting one more tomorow! I of course can 't promise that you will be in the next one, but I want to see how people will react to the other characters. The villans are easy to make. But I can 't say the same for the heros. :\

I edited it in. I noticed it but just forgot to put it xD. Nice intro for me by the way, it would be interesting to see how our characters interact.

• I am back at getting shit. You should expect that.

T'was a joke mate

• T'was a joke mate

It is kind of a cliche to seperate the teams using those two colors. And why the fuck does everyone think it is racial? It is NOT! It is a m

• Well I am bad at getting shit! ;-\;

T'was a joke mate

• It's okay, its hard to tell. Was just making light of how PC everyone seems to be

Well I am bad at getting shit! ;-\;

• K.... Have you posted a character? If not go ahead cause the time limit ends in a few hours.

It's okay, its hard to tell. Was just making light of how PC everyone seems to be

• [wait for Venita]
    [let him stay]

Gustac You looked out the big glass window. New York was beautifull as always. There were so many lights outside that you could see prett

• edited October 2014

Name: Unknown

Superhero/Supervillan name: Q

Character: Quiet , Antisocial , Lonely , Calm , Intelligent , Thougthful.

Basic apearence: brown color eyes , black hair , 6 feet tall , thin

Clan: Black

Super power: Mind Control

Special skill or weapon: His Mind

Suit apearence: None , He wears normal clothes.

Backstory:He grown up in Toronto , Canada. He had a brother which had the same power that he had.They went every together , like best friends.But the power started to control his brother , L , and he went crazy and killed Q´s family (sons and wife). Q had to kill him. After that he moved to the city and tirned antisocial.If one of his last friends (either if they are in White or Black clan) died , he will make the killer fell that he never had to be born.

• edited October 2014

Name: Christopher Toffer.

Superhero name: Dust

Character: Pessimistic. Timid. Introverted. Intelligent. Deeply loves the few people who are close to him. Doesn't care for the rest. Finds people extremely easy to read and understand, and often uses this to his advantage. Whether it be in applying knowledge he was learned through identifying lies, or telling people what they want to hear in order to get him what he wants. While he knows what to say to make people happy, he most often doesn't.

Basic apearence:

-Hair- Short, brown hair.

-Eye- Bright gold eyes (actually gold, not light brown)

-Height- 6 ft exactly

-Physique- Athletic build. 162 2/9 lbs.

Clan: Black

Super Power: Time alteration. Can slow down time, speed time up. And make short time jumps (roughly 10-15 minute jumps).

Special weapon: Flashlight. Lol :p

Backstory: I have a cool backstory, but I don't have time to write it out at the moment. I'll be back (Arny voice).

Suit: Drawing. I'll be back.

• edited October 2014

i Dont know if i can still make my character, the hour is diferent where i live ( 9:32 pm now)

Name: Andrea Vigil

Superhero name: purple blood ( i know that's sounds stupid :()

Character: moral( with good people) honest, inteligent, but cold,do not trust anyone , but can kill in self defence or for protect another, (she cares for people, but can't trust) she can torture bad guys for obtain what she want's and can end them if loses control. in that scenes, she
    always kill them with a salt lick she carries in her backpack

Basic apearence: Purple eyes, long brown hair, small and atletic

Clan: Heroes

Super Power: can sting people with fever and make them puke blood when staring at them

Special weapon: a gun with unlimited armo

Backstory: she had a happy childhood, with his parents. The mother was a computer programmer and his father was an athlete rowing. a group of killers invades your home, on your birthday. she hides in the bathroom, but heard cries of their parents. she picks up a gun and tries to protect them, but it's too late. . she see her father being tortured by two killers and shoot their heads. she try to save her dad, but he die by blod loss. She run to the meet locker and see her mom being raped and almost death. she shoots the killer's shoulder. the gun seems to be out of bullets, but she shoots again in his legs.then she looks angry for him and he start to get sick with fever and puke blood. she lost his innocence and is out of control, so she shoots the killer ball's and let him screw in pain, after this, finally smash his head with a salt lick. after all that, she run out of the house crying and screaming for help, she was saved by a man's from heroes clam, who found his power and raise her with all the love and security that was possible, made she studies and trained her.

Suit: a purple jacket, a backpack boots and normal green clothes and a jeans

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited October 2014

Name: Gerald Stoffenholt

Superhero name: Leif Erikson

Character: very sly and cunning. He is able to take advantage of people. Also, he is very cunning and fast in battle, and is quick-witted and quick-minded.

Clan: White

Basic Appearance: About 6'3", very stocky but quick. Has a thick, red beard with two pigtails on the end of it. Long, flowing red hair that is well-shampooed and well-conditioned. Bright blue eyes.

Super power(s): Extreme strength, agility, and the ability to heal his wounds.

Special Weapon: Large double-bladed axe.

Suit: Large, brown leather boots with tough laces, and steel-toed. Wears a thick Viking helmet and a matching breastplate. They are both dark stainless steel. Rough leggings that are leather.

Catch phrase:

Hinga dinga dorgin

Ples don't be too late pls don't be too late ;-;

• Voting closed!

(!) Cliff will wait for Venita

(!) Marker will force Nikolai out

Gustac You looked out the big glass window. New York was beautifull as always. There were so many lights outside that you could see prett

• Thanks for submiting. :}

supersagig posted: »

Name: Unknown Superhero/Supervillan name: Q Age: 25 Character: Quiet , Antisocial , Lonely , Calm , Intelligent , Thougthful. Ba

• K, can 't wait. :}

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Name: Christopher Toffer. Superhero name: Dust Age: 20 Character: Pessimistic. Timid. Introverted. Intelligent. Deeply loves the fe

• You made in time....

PARTY HARD!

ComingSoon posted: »

Name: Gerald Stoffenholt Superhero name: Leif Erikson Age: 35 Character: very sly and cunning. He is able to take advantage of peop

• Finaly, one more woman!

igormp posted: »

i Dont know if i can still make my character, the hour is diferent where i live ( 9:32 pm now) Name: Andrea Vigil Superhero name: pu

• Is the story a sausage fest?

:P

Finaly, one more woman!

• No but there are like only three female characters in the whole thing.

Is the story a sausage fest? :P

• Alt text

Blue is there going to be another chapter today pls :'/

• Yes. It will be posted later today.

Blue is there going to be another chapter today pls :'/

• :'D

Yes. It will be posted later today.

• if i can do another chracter i will do a woman

No but there are like only three female characters in the whole thing.

• K, fortunatly you will only have to wait until tomorow if you want to do something!

supersagig posted: »

if i can do another chracter i will do a woman

• Soon, Mark, soon...

:'D

• Not Telltale soon right?

Soon, Mark, soon...

• No. About half an hour or so.

Not Telltale soon right?

• Marker

(!) force him out

Nikolai walked a few steps forward and turn around to look at a painting with a clown with green hair. You jumped of your desk and run toward him, grabing his shoulder to turn him around. Within a second or two you were had your hand tied around his neck, his feet were not touching the ground. You could see he was chocking and you were enjoing every moment of it.

Marker: Listen carefully Niky. This is the last time you slip away with something like this! Now I am going to drop you down and you are going to get out of here as fast as you can, before I can come up with a way to kill you. Understood Niky?

He was just trying to get free of your grab, sinking his nails deep in your hands, causing them even to bleed, at a point where there were big drops of blood running down your suit and his hands. You let go of him and watched him strugle to breath, coughing and gasping, with the hope of getting even the smallest amount of air in his lungs.

Marker: Did you not hear me?

You moved closer to his face and whispered to him.

Marker: I told you to leave as fast as you can....

He got up with a strugle and basicly droped out of the door, and stayed there for a scond or two before getting up again, still coughing and sarted walking away as the door closed slowly, making him dissapear. That was something he was going to remember for a while. You walked to your desk and sat on it again, staring out of the cracks of light coming in the room. There was sillence again. You hate it when it is so sillent.

Cliff

(!) Wait for Venita

Cliff: Ok, sure....

Venita: All I have to do is get my jacket. It is pretty warm in here, and that almost makes you forget that winter is just around the corner....

Cliff: It is isn 't it...

Venita: You are going to freeze your ass off. You should go and get your jacket too.

Cliff: Let 's not bother with that.

Venita: Fine, don 't say I didn 't tell you.

Venita started walking towards the other direction. You just sat there, waiting. Sudeny a figure appeared next to you. He looked at you for a moment or so. You didn 't look back even though you knew he was here.

Figure: You are waiting for a girl... That is intresting.

Cliff: It is not wrong to have friends.

Figure: You can not concider it friendship if you don 't trust her.

Cliff: Who said I don 't? We have been working together for a while now. I think I got at the point where I can say she will not kill me in my sleep.

Figure: It is funny... You just used the word kill and it was meant to be adressed to her killing you... But I get the feeling that you can only use it as an expresion.

Cliff: Well, you are pretty much the only one who can do something about that...

Fifure: I don 't want to get to attached to her. You know you will die a lot later than her...

Cliff: Well, I needed nothing more than you reminding me that I will see everyone I know and will ever know die.

You sat there for a moment and thought. Then relactantly said

Cliff: Everyone but you.

You looked down at yours shoes. When was the last time you saw your shoes?

Figure: Well, it has been a while since we... had "fun". What do you say? We go and kill tonight. We kill together. A lot of them....

He turned around facing you. You looked at him as well. His face could now be seen. There didn 't seem to be any skin left on his face. You knew he was smiling. He couldn 't form a smile due to his lack of lips but you knew that he was smiling.

[go on a killing spree with the Grim Reaper]

[go and have a drink with Venita]

Nikolai

You were now siting on a bench in the park across the building. You had a Rubic's cube in your hands, desparatly trying to solve it. It just wouldn 't end! Every time you made a right move, a wrong one was revealed. You got mad. Through it at the tree on your left. It got destroyed easely. Now on the grass next to the tree there were lying colorfull pecies and a big black, plastic chank that once used to be a puzzle game. You stared at your hands. The still had blood on them, only it was dried now. You stared at them for minutes. They were still shaking so bad. Sadenly a big man sat next next to you, grabing your wrist. You looked at his suposing location.

Nikolai: Gerald....

Gerald: Calm down.

Nikolai: What are you doing here?

Gerald: I thought I heard something break and I hoped that I would have fun tonight. But instead what I got is a sobing teen. Man up, kid.

You stared at him for a while. You knew in gut that he was right. But why should you admit it? You just kept staring at him for a few seconds and then snaped out of it and pulled your hand away. You got up and walked in shortly after without daring to look back. For the first time in a while you had gotten scared for your life.

Gustac

You walked down that endless hallway. The lights here were of as well, but there was light coming from outside here as well. A horne here, a guy arguing there. Classic New York.... You had the feeling it was going to snow soon. You were good at predicting these kind of things. You didn 't know why. But even you needed a talent of some short. The door was now right in front of you. You opened it and there was a girl with a black hood and those same boots that you would recognise everywhere.

Gustac: You are early.

Konni: Or maybe you are late!

Gustac: Not the time now. We need to work on the plan.

Konni: What is there to work on? I know that I will be your lookout and backup. Easy as that! I mean, how hard can it be to trap a gaurd or two, IF it comes to that, which won 't cause I am too awesome to allow that.

Gustac: I don 't think you get it. I need accesse anywhere I can get it. That means that you will have to take them out, not trap them.

She turned and looked at you for a few seconds, must have felt like an eternity for her. The meeting room sudenly became so mush darker than it was just a moment ago. It felt so very dark, even fro you to hande.

Konni: I can 't kill if there is not a reason. And your excuses are not good enough. Try again. Tell me that something is going to somehow get better if I take all those lives for no reason.

You looked at her trying to think of an excuse. But you knew your goals weren 't those that she would want to hear. You would normaly just let her leave. But this one was a big one. It had to be done. Only one way to deal with this now...

[kill her cause she knows too much]

[let her go]

[force her to do it]

[persuade her to do it]

• edited October 2014

[persuade her to do it]

Marker (!) force him out Nikolai walked a few steps forward and turn around to look at a painting with a clown with green hair. You ju

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

[kill her cause she knows too much]

To surpass monsters... You must be WILLING TO ABANDON YOUR HUMANITY.

Marker (!) force him out Nikolai walked a few steps forward and turn around to look at a painting with a clown with green hair. You ju

• [go and have a drink with Venita]
    [force her to do it]

• [Go and have a drink with Venita]

[Persuade her to do it]

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Superb again :'D

If anyone defies Marker again death will be the least of their worries

[let her go]

Konni like any superhero their powers comes naturally it cannot be forced and I trust her instinct to control any situation whichs occurs and she is a girl so don't kill or force her fgt :P

[go on a killing spree with the Grim Reaper]

GO AND HAVE A DRINK WITH VENITA where is the fun in that KILL and kill some more this isn't a teenage girl mtv show :O

KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES MUAHHAHHAA this will be a fun chapter

• [Persuade her to do it]

[Go and have a drink with Venita]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.