DEADLOCK

Comments

• I haven 't wrote about you yet, so don 't worry about it. :}

papai46 posted: »

Shit he's in the white clan actually.

• [Wait for Venita]

[Let him stay]

blueneon posted: »

Gustac You looked out the big glass window. New York was beautifull as always. There were so many lights outside that you could see prett

• [wait for Venita]

[force him out]

Gustac You looked out the big glass window. New York was beautifull as always. There were so many lights outside that you could see prett

• [go alone]

[kill him for disobeying you]

Violence FTW.

• [wait for Venita]

[force him out]

• You should really give this story a name.

• You are right.... I shall make everyone vote on the name.

You should really give this story a name.

• I vote for City Of Heroes And Villains!

You are right.... I shall make everyone vote on the name.

• But what about the Legion? They're against the government.

I vote for City Of Heroes And Villains!

• I vote Deadlock.

You are right.... I shall make everyone vote on the name.

• edited October 2014

As papai said, thank you, we should give a name to the story. So, now we are voting on it. I am also open to suggestions. We will use the most liked one.

1. The Clan
    2. Still Alive
    3. Nightfall
    4. Powerless
    5. Madness during midnight

I am really bad with names. As I said I am open to suggestions. The most votted one, including your ideas, will be the name of our story. Thanks for you help. To vote either like the comment of the person who posted the idead you liked the most or if it is one of the past 5 (please don 't chose from them) then post a comment with the number of the name you want.

• [Wait for Venita]

[force him out]

• Sugestions down there.

I vote for City Of Heroes And Villains!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Even tho it's not here.

Deadlock.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deadlock

Deadlock.

As papai said, thank you, we should give a name to the story. So, now we are voting on it. I am also open to suggestions. We will use the mo

• Perfect!

Even tho it's not here. Deadlock. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deadlock Deadlock.

• edited October 2014

I'm not sure if your still Accepting people but...

Name: Unknown

Superhero/Supervillan name: Spark

Character: Calm and powerful, he fights with relentless power. fast talker, only calms down when he need's too.

Basic appearance: Blue eyes, but when he uses his power they turn white. 5 feet tall.

Clan: Black

Super power: Super speed, as he moves his body turns to static (like when the TV is being weird)

Special skill or weapon: Can fire blasts of energy, and move really fast.

Suit appearance: Alt text

Backstory: He knows nothing of his origins, or where he came from.

(I'll probably update this later)

• I am accepting people for about 15 more hours. Thanks for sumbiting. You gave me some really cool visuals! :}

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm not sure if your still Accepting people but... Name: Unknown Superhero/Supervillan name: Spark Age: 16-22 Character: Calm an

• Awesome :3

I am accepting people for about 15 more hours. Thanks for sumbiting. You gave me some really cool visuals! :}

• I imagine you to be really fast talking as well!

Awesome

• Awesome!

Ill be waiting...

It is not over until I say it is.

• i'm going to update the post and add that XD

I imagine you to be really fast talking as well!

• xD Don 't forget to vote or suggest a name for the story! Thanks! :}

i'm going to update the post and add that XD

• I like Powerless and Gustav's nomination Deadlock.

As papai said, thank you, we should give a name to the story. So, now we are voting on it. I am also open to suggestions. We will use the mo

• 1+

Even tho it's not here. Deadlock. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deadlock Deadlock.

• [Wait for Venita]

[Force him out]

• [wait for Venita]
    [force him out]

• ^This

I like Powerless and Gustav's nomination Deadlock.

• [Wait for Venita]

[Let him stay]

Me and Mark! Yes! Let's be partners! :3

• Not bad, Gustac. Not bad. tips fedora

• ^^^This and That

^^That

• Glad you like it! :D

Intresting.... It will be fun to work around that.

• edited October 2014

[wait for Venita

[kill him for disobeying you]

• I wrote your intro, you should check it out. I mean if you haven 't yet of course.

Glad you like it!

• What about the other one?

[wait for Venita [kill him for disobeying you]

• When I saw the black and white thing, I was like, hey RACIAL. But you made sure to stay PC by making the whites the bad guy.

• I edited it in. I noticed it but just forgot to put it xD. Nice intro for me by the way, it would be interesting to see how our characters interact.

What about the other one?

• Alt text

That was quality Blue well done blue I loved it :D

[go alone]

People are baggage they could betray you only relay on yourself just in case

[force him out]

I give people second chances and Nic is a very capable partner he could come in useful but anymore his dead :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.