The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Also the fact youre trying to push people away from this option makes me think its the best option I just like to hear people's reas

• I dont know what to do so I just liked everything cuz fuck it !

supersagig posted: »

@Poogers555

• YAY @GoldenPaladin DO IT

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont know what to do so I just liked everything cuz fuck it !

• Let me finish what I'm doing then I'll write it.

YAY @GoldenPaladin DO IT

• yeee boi Im the real winner !

YAY @GoldenPaladin DO IT

• [Gives Poogers a highfive]

yeee boi Im the real winner !

• [Gives Everyone a highfive]

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Gives Poogers a highfive]

• Poogers you rock :)

yeee boi Im the real winner !

• [Bring the gun downtown]

Memories 1-5 Desmond- I'm going Downtown. Nick- Are you fucking nuts? We HAVE to stay here. Stephanie- Desmond...I'm going to stay

• Memories 1-6

Desmond- I have no clue how to use it but we'll take it.

Amber-Sure...

Desmond starts driving through the neighborhoods towards the Downtown area. The streets in the subburbs were quiet except for the occasional family packing their car, gunshots, people tearing each other apart. They soon reached the city, the fist thing they saw were dead bodies strung all about, blood running like a river in the street, weapons lay all about, cars on fire and various other things too.

Amber- This must of been quiet or full of life just hours earlier.

Desmond- And now...It's a place full of death.

The two drive, in horror of what they were seeing. Amber pulled the gun out just in case...The street was dead quiet except for the soft hum of their car. They then turn down the street...The way to the movie theatre. However on the side of the street was the restaurant Desmond's parents were going to...It was on fire, an explosion destroyed it.

Desmond-My...My parents...

Amber- I'm so sorry...

Desmond spots two people outside, one was over the other making a motion with their hands.
    Desmond- We should help them.

Desmond pulls over and sees a woman trying to save a man's life. They both went to their school.

Amber- Do you need help?

???- PLEASE help him...PLEASE.

Amber gets out of the car and gives CPR to the man and he starts breathing. He leans up.

???- Where...Am I?

???- Henry...Thank God you're alive.

Henry- Sydney...Hey...

Desmond- You all need a ride?

Sydney- Can we?

Henry- Syd...

Amber- Yeah, we're just going to get my sister and her friends.

Henry- In a four seater?

Desmond- Five if we squeeze.

Sydney- We need to.

Everyone gets in the car and they start to drive to the theatre.

Desmond-You work at that restaurant?

Henry- Yeah...Everyone in there is...Dead.

Sydney- We barely got out because we were at the front helping to block the door.

Amber- What happened?

Henry- The...Riots started, the gunshots and screams scared people. We were watching the news as everybody was helping block the door...The rioters came through...One broke a window and threw in a molotov screaming "Purge the infected!"...We were so scared.

Sydney- Someone...Toss in a bomb and blew the buidling up to..."Purge" us. We got outside and the street was filled with people in masks shooting police and other people...There were people ripping each other apart. Henry was...

Henry- Still weak from the events...Then someone came up and hit me in the face. Someone grabbed Syd and tried to...Do things...I recovered from the hit and threw one guy into the burning buidling and pushed the other into a guy that bit him. The guy then ran but the one on fire knocked a board down that hit me in the head and knocked me out. I'm just glad we're with you all now.

The group drove down the street to the movie theatre with was also dead quiet. It looked like it had been attacked...Some people were outside running and screaming. Then Amber spotted her sister and some of her friends run onto a public bus.

Amber- Over there!

Amber jumped out of the car and ran to the bus. Desmond jumped out and so did Henry and Sydney. They all ran to the bus to find Amber's sister Molly and her friends Shouna, Steve, James, Josh, and Amiela.

Amber- MOLLY!

Molly- Amber!

The two hug. Then Amber looks around.

Amber- Where's David, Rod, and Kylie?

Molly- The movie theatre went into chaos, we barely made it.

Then everyone heard gunshots coming from down the streets.

Josh- They're coming again!

Suddenly a molotov was thrown into the bus and everyone ran out. Everyone started running down the street as bullets flew past them. More people they didn't know ran past them...A few of them getting shot and their blood splashed on them.

Sydney- That truck!

Sydney pointed at a large truck that would usually carry different types of boxes or meat even. Everyone then made that their goal to get to. On the side Desmond noticed a toppled News van and Katherine the reporter shooting down the street at the rioters. Her crew was dead but one of the rioters ran straight at her avoiding the bullets. Desmond made a turn and went to help Katherine. The man jumped on her and tried to rip her clothes off and slit her neck. Desmond tackled him and pushed him over, Katherine grabbed the gun and shot the man. Desmond pointed to the truck everyone was running at and Katherine ran without saying a word. Desmond made his way to the truck now but before he could get there a baseball bat hit him straight in the face. The man stood over Desmond ready to strike him one more time and kill him but Amber pushed him down before he could but in this act dropped the gun. Another man ran up and ripped the man on the street's throat out with his teeth. The infected man than jumped up and made for Amber. She tried to hold him off and psuh him down but he was too strong. Desmond pulled the gun and shot the infected man in the throat. His aim wasn't perfect but his hit. The infected man's body fell on Desmond and Amber ran off towards the truck. Henry then ran up and lifted Desmond up and onto his shoulders and ran him to the truck. The mob was getting closer to the truck but Henry was able to throw Desmond in and close the strong door. Desmond then blacked out....

• So, you all wanted it so badly, what do you think?

Memories 1-6 Desmond- I have no clue how to use it but we'll take it. Amber-Sure... Desmond starts driving through the neighborhood

• Amazing chapter!

I'm glad Steve got introduced, hopefully they can make it back to the house.

Memories 1-6 Desmond- I have no clue how to use it but we'll take it. Amber-Sure... Desmond starts driving through the neighborhood

• Yep. ^-^

But it was an awesome chapter, great action, and great writing. I'm looking forward to the next one.

A LOT of people got introduced.

• A LOT of people got introduced.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Amazing chapter! I'm glad Steve got introduced, hopefully they can make it back to the house.

• Excellent Chapter!!!!!!

Shouna!!!! :P

• Amazing it was worth it :)

So, you all wanted it so badly, what do you think?

• Fantastic.

I WANT MORE....

So, you all wanted it so badly, what do you think?

• Pls, I need sleep.

bloop posted: »

Fantastic. I WANT MORE....

• Introduce ma characters pls, then you shall sleep. Either one of them, doesn't matter.

Pls, I need sleep.

• Well...John might in a while.

bloop posted: »

Introduce ma characters pls, then you shall sleep. Either one of them, doesn't matter.

• What is it that you want me to do?

@blueneon

• Alt text

Lord_EAA posted: »

Poogers you rock

• Awesome chapter! Things just got intense!

• I get on the forum after a good night of sleep in my terrible time zone.

I see that two new parts are up and that both of them are amazing.

I see that Katherine lives and got to do something badass.

I'm so happy right now :D

• He wanted you to like Goldens comment but we dont need that anymore.

But now that you commented this entire fic is blessed with awesomeness thanks :)

blueneon posted: »

What is it that you want me to do?

• Hell YEAH

( really THANK YOU)

• Stop, I am not nearly as good as you present me to be.

He wanted you to like Goldens comment but we dont need that anymore. But now that you commented this entire fic is blessed with awesomeness thanks

• Sorry guys she tends to be modest and humble as heck........i mean yes Blue i totadefinatly notdissagre :D

( do you guys think she read me?)

Stop, I am not nearly as good as you present me to be.

• sigh

Sorry guys she tends to be modest and humble as heck........i mean yes Blue i totadefinatly notdissagre ( do you guys think she read me?)

• You are Awesome Blue

Well i dont know what mysterious voice said that but theire 100% right ;)

sigh

• SIGH

You are Awesome Blue Well i dont know what mysterious voice said that but theire 100% right

• edited January 2015

Am i bothering you with my compliments.........ok sorry i just wanted to be nice to a friend......

( Violin starts playing)

SIGH

• You are not not bothering me with your compliments, but you should really cut something off cause I am not modest, I am honest, there is a difference.

Am i bothering you with my compliments.........ok sorry i just wanted to be nice to a friend...... ( Violin starts playing)

• Well im being honest too........

You are not not bothering me with your compliments, but you should really cut something off cause I am not modest, I am honest, there is a difference.

• If don´t want me to start calling you two "lovers" again , you should stay silent :P

Well im being honest too........

• No, you think you are, but as I told you many times, I am not God, I have plenty of flaws and problems, so you should stop looking at the good side of things only, cause for me at least, there barely is a good side.

Well im being honest too........

• Shut up sup

If don´t want me to start calling you two "lovers" again , you should stay silent :P

• NEVER!!

Shut up sup

• Well sorry to dissopoint blue but i always look for the best in people. And with you its not hard....at all. And yeah i sometimes complement you alot for lols but i did declare you my Best friend in the fourm for a reason :).

No, you think you are, but as I told you many times, I am not God, I have plenty of flaws and problems, so you should stop looking at the good side of things only, cause for me at least, there barely is a good side.

• Okay then........what were you expecting me to force you?

NEVER!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.