The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Also he has another story

bloop posted: »

So, when will you be releasing the story?

• 2 actually.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Also he has another story

• ...............what?......................................why do you keep hiding your stories from me golden?

Do you just not want me to join?.......... :(

2 actually.

• Lord_EAA posted: »

...............what?......................................why do you keep hiding your stories from me golden? Do you just not want me to join?..........

• Dont worry sup he pmed me a very good reason why i should probably not join......

supersagig posted: »

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85400/dead-world-interactive-story-sequel-to-dead-city

• No, join...Just...Yeah. :/

Dont worry sup he pmed me a very good reason why i should probably not join......

• K

Dont worry sup he pmed me a very good reason why i should probably not join......

• Nah that was a preatty good reason not to.....

No, join...Just...Yeah.

• I'm back so...I'll get to writing.

• She won't be.

I just noticed that my character is the only woman XD

• I just noticed that my character is the only woman XD

I'm back so...I'll get to writing.

• Name: Shouna Willows

Skills: Run and she went to karate , so she knowsm a bit of combat :P

Backstory: She lived in a small neighboor all her life. She was bullied because of having the eyes of differemt colors. One day , she even got beaten up so that she was in coma 2 months in the hospital. Her parents never give a shit about her. Her mother was a drug addict and her father left them when she was 4. She always spent most of the time in her grandparents , Joana and Edward , house. They were the only one who cared about her , but they died in a car accident 1 month ago.

Morals/Personality: She spent most the time for herself and doesn´t talk to much. If someone is nice to her , she will be nice to him/her too. She freeze in danger situations.

Appearance: white skin , 5,4 feet tall , gold short curly hair , left eye blue and the right one is green.
    ( http://36.media.tumblr.com/2eada551dd4e41cb022f953d22cde9c5/tumblr_mwbn1sbbab1simk75o3_500.jpg )

• edited December 2014

Sorry, it took me a bit longer than expected. Anyway, here are two characters. Hope you can use them :)

Name: Leon Carter

Skills: Very athletic, good shot, military training, survival skills, has leadership qualities

Backstory: Leon comes from a poor family and was always bored at school. When he was 16 he dropped out of highschool. Since he was always very good at sports one of his only career options was enlisting in the military. He served two years in Iraq and was promoted to Staff Sergeant during this time. He was gravely wounded when a bullet hit him in the shoulder and was sent home. By the time he was able to enter service again, the war was almost over and he was instead deployed in his home town.

Morals/Personality: He appears to be rude and strict at first. However, he is a very moral man, who tries his best to keep civilians safe and is surprisingly helpful towards weaker people. He tries to appear strong and always in control so that others have someone to rely on. When he is alone with trusted friends, his behaviour changes: He gets deeply thoughtful, caring and compassionate. He is deeply loyal to his friends and directly blames himself every time someone he cares for gets hurt. For their sake, he is willing to do anything. Should something be a threat for his friends, he can act very aggressive and tries to neutralize this threat, often with brutal force. He lost good friends during the war and can become very melancholic when he remembers them.

Appearance: Leon is 6 feet tall and muscular. He has brown eyes and hair, a military buzzcut and is clean shaven. He wears his military uniform when he is on duty. On his left shoulder he has a deep scar from a bullet wound.

Name: Katherine Harper

Skills: Highly intelligent, charismatic, good with a bow, very hard working

Backstory: Katherines father was a famous author and got her interested in writing from a very early age. When she finished school, she started to work as a TV journalist, but continued to write as a hobby. Her father, who was also a very passionate hunter, taught her how to use a bow and she picked it up as a hobby. When she was 21 years old, her father died due to cancer. This hit her very hard and she poured herself into her work as a coping mechanism. As a result she lost many of her social contacts, but quickly became popular at her job.

Morals/Personality: Katherine is an aloof and cold young woman, who rarely cracks a smile. She has a sharp tongue and likes to give sarcastic comments and snarky remarks. She has a hard time making friends, since she constantly tries to push other people away from her as a defense mechanism. Should she become friends with someone, she tries to be a good friend, but she is also deeply insecure about how she should behave. Behind her cold exterior, she is a very thoughtful person. Katherine can be kind and friendly towards others, but never does so openly, instead she prefers to hide her nicer side with mocking others and appearing colder and more ruthless than she really is. She hates killing anything and prefers to solve conflicts by using an intelligent approach. Whenever something bad happens to people she likes, she tends to become a workaholic as a coping mechanism.

Appearance: Katherine is 5'4 tall, slim, with pale skin. She has shoulder-length brown hair which she keeps in a short ponytail and light blue eyes.

• Memories 1-1

At Gregory Hamiliton High School during lunch five teens sit around a lunch table. They all laugh. There was Nick, a short black haired boy in a short sleeved black shirt. Amber a red haired girl who was perky both physically and mentally. Jack a blonde haired guy who always wore bright shirts and had a go getter attitude. Then there was Desmond who was a brown haired guy who always wore a grey hoodie and had a locket necklace around his neck and blue jeans. Thne there was Stephanie who was a brown haired girl who always wore a blue hoodie, kept her hair in a ponytail, and wore boots.

Nick- And that's when I said "Yeah, then fight me mate."

Amber- That's pretty good.

Jack- Nice one!

Desmond- Ugh...I need to catch my breath.

Stephanie- I'm still laughing.

A teen boy walks past, he ha long black hair and he's wearing a grey beenie.

Desmond- Hey, Jonas sit with us.

Jonas- Sure...

Jonas comes and sits at the table, he looks tired.

Jack- You just come from track?

Jonas- Yeah.

Amber- Cool, Nick was just telling a joke!

Nick looks at Desmond with an upset look. Desmond knew that Nick didn't like Jonas because Jonas is going out with Amber who was Nick's ex-girlfriend. Desmond returns with a look that says "Get over it" and they keep laughing.

Jack- So, what are we doing tomorrow night?

Amber- No idea, hey loved birds any idea.

Amber looked at Desmond and Stephanie. Desmond and Stephanie had been going out since Freshman year and they are now Juniors. They couldn't be split up. Stephanie was a quiet girl and only really social around Desmond. Stephanie and Amber had been best friends since Middle School. They all really only met Nick and Jonas in High School, Jack had been best friends with Desmond since Elementary. It was quite a complicated group of friends...

Desmond- No idea either. Me and Stephanie were thinking that me and her just go out tomorrow.

Jack- Not cool man. I know you all need some romance times but friday nights are group gang out night! You guys can keep your romance times in the bedroom.

Desmond got a little upset he brung that up. It's true that Desmond and Stephnaie had done the dirty deed before but that was their business.

Stephanie- Fine, we'll head out with you all.

Jonas- So what are we doing?

Choice

[Go to the Movies]

[Watch a movie at my house]

• [Go to the Movies]

Memories 1-1 At Gregory Hamiliton High School during lunch five teens sit around a lunch table. They all laugh. There was Nick, a short b

• [Go to the Movies]

Very good start. I can already tell that this is going to be a really good story!

Memories 1-1 At Gregory Hamiliton High School during lunch five teens sit around a lunch table. They all laugh. There was Nick, a short b

• [Watch a movie at my house]

Awesome Start!!!!!!

• Also, quick question. There are 2 Jacks in the story? This Jack and my Jack?

• Did not think that through...

I'm changing your character's name to...Jeremy.

Also, quick question. There are 2 Jacks in the story? This Jack and my Jack?

• Name: Asita Kaur

Skills: Very intelligent, medical knowledge, strategic

Backstory: Asita came from a very traditional and wealthy family from India. She is the eldest of 4 siblings and considered the smartest by a long shot. As a child, she often got in trouble with her parents as she was very curious about her father's work, him being a doctor. She was often sneaking around his study, reading all of his books, which annoyed her mother very much. Asita's mother wanted Asita to marry a rich, wealthy man, however Asita had different ideas and decided to study medicine in America, which her father agreed to. She is still learning English, so she can sometimes get confused.

Morals/Personality: Asita is very kind and empathetic. She is very much against killing, even attending an animal rights protest in America. She doesn't like showing off or bragging about her intelligence. She tries to stop any conflict or arguments by getting involved and reminding people of good things that have happened.

Appearance: Asita has dark skin, coming from India. She wears glasses and has shoulder blade-length hair. Her hair is very dark brown, looking black in some lighting. She has chocolate eyes and a warming smile. She is slim and only 5'5.

• edited December 2014

Why not change your Jack to Jeremy? Or let me pick a new name?

Did not think that through... I'm changing your character's name to...Jeremy.

• Fine, pick a new name.

Why not change your Jack to Jeremy? Or let me pick a new name?

• Thanks for the character!

Purugly posted: »

Name: Asita Kaur Age: 21 Gender: Female Occupation: Student at university Skills: Very intelligent, medical knowledge, strategic

• Alright.

John.

• John.

Fine, pick a new name.

• Your comment was ate up

Alright.

YAY!

Fine, pick a new name.

• edited December 2014

I noticed most of the characters are a student of some kind, a child, or from prison.

• Did my character was accepted or not? @GoldenPaladin

Name: Shouna Willows Age: 13 Gender: Female Occupation: Student Skills: Run and she went to karate , so she knowsm a bit of comb

• Yes.

Did my character was accepted or not? @GoldenPaladin

• Wow it's really good already.

[Watch a movie at my house]

Are you seriously going to a public place when an apocalypse is about to start? Come on guys xD.

• edited December 2014

Come on, at least we can watch a big blockbuster movie that's right before.

Wow it's really good already. [Watch a movie at my house] Are you seriously going to a public place when an apocalypse is about to start? Come on guys xD.

• Yeah, at least we watched a movie and then we'll die a brutal death. But ma character is in there, I want him to live :/. Oh and bloop I know this is out of nowhere but I had a dream last night that you were a mod. xD

Come on, at least we can watch a big blockbuster movie that's right before.

• edited December 2014

I was a mod? What did I do?

Yeah, at least we watched a movie and then we'll die a brutal death. But ma character is in there, I want him to live . Oh and bloop I know this is out of nowhere but I had a dream last night that you were a mod. xD

• It was a really short dream, but I saw one of your posts(I didn't see what it was about) but beside your name there was the moderator tag. And then I woke up. Maybe I saw the future? Or an alternate universe? I don't know lol.

I was a mod? What did I do?

• edited December 2014

You saw......

DESTINTY..........

Post in dream thread now.

It was a really short dream, but I saw one of your posts(I didn't see what it was about) but beside your name there was the moderator tag. And then I woke up. Maybe I saw the future? Or an alternate universe? I don't know lol.

Their interactions are really good so far. :3

• edited January 2015

TheFurryOne posted: »

• [watch a movie at my house]~ just don't actually come to my house...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.