The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• edited December 2014

Name: Henry Davids

Skills: tracking, very smart.

Back story: he never knew his mom, she overdosed on heroin soon after his birth. But his father was an avid hunter, so they went hunting a lot. He picked up a lot of skills from that. Growing up, he became friends with everyone he could. He knew friends were a good thing. Others judge him since his mom was a heroin addict, and his dad disappeared in the woods before his 16th birthday. But it didn't matter to him, to his the only way to get through them was to ignore them, and it worked in a way. He began to help others who were being bullied. That's how he meet Sydney...

Personality: can take a hit and keep on going, kind and caring.

Appearance: 6'4'',slim and muscular. Brown hair, green eyes.

Name: Sydney Hill

Back story: it was dark times, every day waking up to get judged on how your mom was a slut and your dad died because he was driving drunk. They seem to over look the fact that she rose above it, became better then they'll ever be. Every day she would end up in tears from the insults, until she couldn't take it anymore and just broke down and gave up, wouldn't eat, talk, drink, she just wanted to die. And the bullies were having a ball watching her slowly degrade. She was about to be sent away when Henry came along. Its still not easy. But together, it seems like they can do anything. She feels like she owes Henry something, but Henry insists she doesn't.

Personality: kind and caring, would do anything for people she likes.

Apperence: 6'2'' light brown hair, blue eyes, slim.

• Go to the Movies

Memories 1-1 At Gregory Hamiliton High School during lunch five teens sit around a lunch table. They all laugh. There was Nick, a short b

• edited December 2014

Name: John Lottmann

Skills: Good eye and good with gun and also has a knife.

Backstory: His family died from the infection... Other than That he lived a normal life.

Personality: Ruthless, funny, nice, merciless, Pragmatic,

Appearance: Dark hair, Green eyes and pretty buff.

• edited December 2014

Ignore this. Sorry...

• [Watch a movie at my house]

Memories 1-1 At Gregory Hamiliton High School during lunch five teens sit around a lunch table. They all laugh. There was Nick, a short b

• Memories 1-2
    Desmond- We will come to my house for a movie.

Everyone looks around in agreement.

Jack- What movie ol' chum?

Desmond- No clue, horror maybe?

Amber- What about romantic comedy?

Jack- Why thank you for looking out for the single guys here.

Jack throws his hand on Nick's shoulder and Nick violently throws it off.

Jack- How about a NORMAL comedy?

Desmond- How about we wait till tomorrow night to decide.

Everyone silently agrees, Desmond was the more respected member of the group, what some would call an arbiter. No one really disagreed with him a lot of issues as he was the one who thought them through. Suddenly Amber, Jonas, and Stephanie all get up.

Desmond- Where are you all going? Lunch isn't over yet.

Jack- I can tell you where Amber and Jonas are going.

Jack looks with a smirk towards Amber and Jonas while making it so Nick could see. Amber gives a dirty look towards Jack, a certain "Shut up or I'll rip your throat out."

Stephanie- We all have our next in the technaical building across the courtyard, new schedules and stuff.

Desmond- Alright, we'll talk later.

The three leave and so does Nick afterwards.

Jack- Where are you going?

Nick-...My class is on the third floor...

Nick walks out...Afterwards two freshmen walk through and look at Desmond and Jack while holding their throats with pain. "Look, we have the Crier disease." The two walk off while laughing while Desmond looks at Jack.

Desmond- Just as bad as when everyone was making jokes about Ebola. What don't they get about people are dying? Ugh...Makes me sick.

Jack- Well, me too but we should get to class too.

The two walk to their next class which was Biology/Health. Led by a certain teacher named Dr.Freeman. He got a PHD in Health. The two walk into class which was on the second floor. Most of the class was upper classmen. The techer walks in soon after and starts the lesson.

Freeman- Alright class, today we're going to do something a little more fun.

Mostly everyone let out a grunt because we all know a teacher's type of fun is different from the students'.

Freeman- We'll talk about The Crier Disease than Black Death today. Well we all know of the effects...Insainty, Bleeding from the eyes, Aggresiveness, Loss of memory...The list goes on...Quite a nasty disease. Well let's talk about how it spreads to keep you all safe, as most of you SHOULD know, cases of the Disease have been spotted in the area of our city.

The class was filled with nervous looks as no one truly knew.Desmond turns to Jack

Desmond- Everyone loves making fun of it till it endangers them, huh?

Dr.Freeman calls the class back together.

Freeman-Seems like no one watches the news...Well, you now see why you're in my class. Anyway the disease spreads through spores which is strange for a disease of this type and bodily fluids...This includes salivia, blood, and feces. So, don't go into locations that have recently been used by the infected, don't kiss infected, don't get in contact with their blood, and don't eat infected shit off of the street.

Jack raises his hand.

Jack- Can we still eat NON-INFECTEd shit off of the street.

The class bursts into a few giggles and laughs.

Freeman- Well Mr.Lochs, I know you teens like to experiment but that usually means sex...However...Whatever makes you feel better.

The class enjoys the humor here and there. The rest of the day was without events and the next day till nighttime...

End of Chapter

• Memories 1-3

It was the next day, while many new cases of the Crier Disease has sprung up the day went on normally. That night Desmond stands in his parent's house waiting till his parents leave.

Mother- Alright sweetie, we're heading out tonight. Remember be careful and have a good night.

Father- Alright hurry up, we'll be late.

Mother- Bye Desmond.

Father- Love you son, bye.

The two leave as Jack walks in. He throws a case at Desmond and jumps on the couch.

Jack- Howdy partner.

Desmond- What's this?

Jack- The Avengers.

Desmond- Our movie for tonight?

Jack- Yup.

Suddenly the door rings, it's Nick and Stephanie. Nick walks to the kitchen and Stephanie kisses Desmond and then sits down.

Nick- You mind if I raid your fridge?

Desmond- Go on ahead, thanks for bring Stephanie.

Nick- No problemo.

Then the door rings and then Jonas and Amber walk in.

Amber- Hey everybody! What are we watching?

Jack- The Avengers perky.

Jonas- Awesome!

The group all sits down, Nick brings popcorn out from the kitchen with a soda and sits down. They turn on the movie and watch to an hour in. Suddenly Desmond's phone makes a strange ringing noise and he tries to get up to get it but Stephanie holds him down because she's resting her head on his chest while watching.

Choice

[Get up and check the phone]

[Sit back and relax]

Major Warning: This story will involve choices that revolve around Pleasure, Survival, Humanity, Sacrifice. Each choice could decide a life and cause the story to go an entirely different path. Make a choice that isn't always the good guy choice because people might die either way.

• edited January 2015

I can´t think why someone will die doing this :P

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

Memories 1-3 It was the next day, while many new cases of the Crier Disease has sprung up the day went on normally. That night Desmond st

• I can´t die why someone will die doing these :P

Huh?

supersagig posted: »

[Get up and check the phone] I can´t think why someone will die doing this :P Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• Edited :P

I can´t die why someone will die doing these :P Huh?

• Just as bad as when everyone was making jokes about Ebola. What don't they get about people are dying? Ugh...Makes me sick.

So true.

Memories 1-2 Desmond- We will come to my house for a movie. Everyone looks around in agreement. Jack- What movie ol' chum? Desmond

• That makes sense...By the way...I can do anything...People can die anywhere. :P

Edited :P

• Yup, I decide to throw a little of myself into Desmond.

Just as bad as when everyone was making jokes about Ebola. What don't they get about people are dying? Ugh...Makes me sick. So true.

• [Get up and check the phone]

Don't sit back in an apocalypse scenario.

Memories 1-3 It was the next day, while many new cases of the Crier Disease has sprung up the day went on normally. That night Desmond st

• Picks up phone Samantha has heart attack because you moved. Like that xd

That makes sense...By the way...I can do anything...People can die anywhere. :P

• I'm going to try and be realistic. :P

Picks up phone Samantha has heart attack because you moved. Like that xd

• Can i still join this?

• YUP.

Always open till I say.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Can i still join this?

• PLEASE MAKE A WOMAN

Can i still join this?

• Why?

PLEASE MAKE A WOMAN

• edited January 2015

There like 5 women vs 10 men. Not fair u.u

Why?

• edited January 2015

Maybe is someone's parents trying to warn them about the virus

• [Get up and check the phone]

• Ok how about a female serial killer

Every person who knows me: Wow Lord! A serial killer now your really going for something new arent you i mean its not like about 80% of your characters are serial killers right?

Me: Stare

There like 5 women vs 10 men. Not fair u.u

• XD. You are just like Mark doing characters. But more killer and less insane :P

Actually , like 3 characters are from prison XD. You could do it

Ok how about a female serial killer Every person who knows me: Wow Lord! A serial killer now your really going for something new arent you i mean its not like about 80% of your characters are serial killers right? Me: Stare

• I would like normal people please, I don't want all these criminals and crazy people running around.

Ok how about a female serial killer Every person who knows me: Wow Lord! A serial killer now your really going for something new arent you i mean its not like about 80% of your characters are serial killers right? Me: Stare

• :( really?

Thats just fantastic now the feminists are gonna be pissed.

"And why CAN'T a women be part of your usual serial killers?"

"No ladies lisen its Golden ok he wont let me"

"Liar Golden is awesome and would never do such a thing. Crucify this liar"

"NO NO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

When that happens i hope you know it was your fault :(

I would like normal people please, I don't want all these criminals and crazy people running around.

• Not according to Mr Paladin

XD. You are just like Mark doing characters. But more killer and less insane :P Actually , like 3 characters are from prison XD. You could do it

• Thats just fantastic now the feminists are gonna be pissed.

feminists

...I don't give a shit about feminists.

Listen, do a normal person now and maybe later I can do some stuff for you.

really? Thats just fantastic now the feminists are gonna be pissed. "And why CAN'T a women be part of your usual serial killers?" "

• :( .....FINE

But shes not gonna be NORMAL ( i dont make NORMAL people their WAY too boring)

Thats just fantastic now the feminists are gonna be pissed. ... feminists ...I don't give a shit about feminists. Listen, do a normal person now and maybe later I can do some stuff for you.

• Alright then.

.....FINE But shes not gonna be NORMAL ( i dont make NORMAL people their WAY too boring)

• [Get up and check the phone] - We might got to know more about something and knowing more is good, right?

• knowing more is good, right?

Not always :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Get up and check the phone] - We might got to know more about something and knowing more is good, right?

• edited January 2015

Ok her we go im gonna make my first character for this fic as a favor to super (my awesome friend) i will make her a girl and out the request of Golden ( my other awesome friend) i will sadly not be making her a serial killer. Ok here we go.

Jessie ( Jess) Pierce

Golden: Ahem

.........oh sorry did i write that?

Golden: Stare

Ok

Golden: Deeper Stare

FINE

Skills: Melee combat. Proficent with swords and knives. Not so good with guns but can learn.

Backstory: Since she was born Jessie was obsesed with killing people....

Golden STARE

Backstory: Since she was born Jessie was obsesed with the color scarlet. Most belive it was due to her hair color being so red. She took this obsession a bit deep. Obssesing over blood, blood disises, etc. She eventually became obssesed with Cryers. She is a loner and most of the other students feel bad for her. She dreams of actually seeing other people get Cryers ( secretly she even enjoys watching videos of people suffering from it). She has a tendency to be calm and collected. But if pushed too far she will.....lose it.

Morality: She is mostly gray but turns to dark when into her obsession ( Ex she will not let anyone die but she will try to make others get Cryers)

Apperance: She has long scarlet colored hair, bright blue eyes and caucasian skin

Well thats all for now but i might make more later :) bye

• D:

knowing more is good, right? Not always :P

• DAMN IT EAA, you had one job.

Ok her we go im gonna make my first character for this fic as a favor to super (my awesome friend) i will make her a girl and out the reques

• What?

DAMN IT EAA, you had one job.

• Seriously what? So i made a couple of jokes but i kept our agreement

DAMN IT EAA, you had one job.

• To try and not make a serial killer yet...I'm fucking with you.

What?

• :)

To try and not make a serial killer yet...I'm fucking with you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.