The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• [Bring the gun Downtown]

We have to protect ourselves. And more importanly Amber :P

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

Memories 1-5 Desmond- I'm going Downtown. Nick- Are you fucking nuts? We HAVE to stay here. Stephanie- Desmond...I'm going to stay

• Fuck Steph. :P

But what about your girlfriend?

• edited January 2015

[Bring the gun Downtown]

Are new characters going to be introduced? Pls, give me more characters

Memories 1-5 Desmond- I'm going Downtown. Nick- Are you fucking nuts? We HAVE to stay here. Stephanie- Desmond...I'm going to stay

• But what about your girlfriend?

supersagig posted: »

[Bring the gun Downtown] We have to protect ourselves. And more importanly Amber :P Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• Why?

bloop posted: »

[Bring the gun Downtown] Are new characters going to be introduced? Pls, give me more characters

• [Bring the gun Downtown] - I feel like they need it more, but I also think something will happen if we don't give it to them... I don't know what to think. :/

• Fuck Stef. She will probably bang Nick while we are out. Why do you think she is staying and not going with her boyfriend?

But what about your girlfriend?

• Because.... That's what you said you were gonna do? But let's be honest, everyone wants their characters to show up. Right? I'm one of those guys.

Why?

• I just...Wanted to know why you wanted to take the gun. Like hearing reasoning.

Because.... That's what you said you were gonna do? But let's be honest, everyone wants their characters to show up. Right? I'm one of those guys.

• [Bring the gun downtown]

We waste time bring it back to the others

• ...Because it's safe.

Damn Sagig, trying to make Amber cheat.

Fuck Stef. She will probably bang Nick while we are out. Why do you think she is staying and not going with her boyfriend?

• Do what you think is best.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Bring the gun Downtown] - I feel like they need it more, but I also think something will happen if we don't give it to them... I don't know what to think.

• edited January 2015

Shes afraid, She thinks this is dangerous, She wants you to comeback as the brave hero, She hates Ambers sister or at least hates her friends, She REALLY hates the movies, etc. Her wanting to bang Nick is the second least likely option. The first being shes afraid they'll turn into popcorn people.

Fuck Stef. She will probably bang Nick while we are out. Why do you think she is staying and not going with her boyfriend?

• You're literally outside the fucking house. :P

Lord_EAA posted: »

[Bring the gun downtown] We waste time bring it back to the others

• Oh, never mind. Just be more specific next time.

I kept the gun because I'm selfish and need to save the family and Amber's sister.

I just...Wanted to know why you wanted to take the gun. Like hearing reasoning.

• Oh okayy. lol

Oh, never mind. Just be more specific next time. I kept the gun because I'm selfish and need to save the family and Amber's sister.

• Then don't think. Just pick the option that has the most of your favorite letters :)

[Bring the gun Downtown] - I feel like they need it more, but I also think something will happen if we don't give it to them... I don't know what to think.

• They're in more need of the gun when going Downtown than at the house, but something's going to happen in both places, both will be in need of a gun, at least that's what i think will happen.

Do what you think is best.

• XD

...Because it's safe. Damn Sagig, trying to make Amber cheat.

• I guess that's a good way to get around it :o

Then don't think. Just pick the option that has the most of your favorite letters

• edited January 2015

Yeah but if games have showed me anything is that people can die in seconds.

Also the fact youre trying to push people away from this option makes me think its the best option ( well that or you just dont want to write anymore today and are tricking us into passing time but as your friend i deny that option since you are to awesome to pull that)

You're literally outside the fucking house. :P

• YOU CAN'T PREDICT MY WRITING.

They're in more need of the gun when going Downtown than at the house, but something's going to happen in both places, both will be in need of a gun, at least that's what i think will happen.

• Also the fact youre trying to push people away from this option makes me think its the best option

I just like to hear people's reasoning.

( well that or you just dont want to write anymore today and are tricking us into passing time but as your friend i deny that option since you are to awesome to pull that)

I still got to write one more VLFR chapter...But...If everyone wants it then I'll write one more chapter tonight...If this comment gets 4 likes. (I'm cheap yes I know)

Yeah but if games have showed me anything is that people can die in seconds. Also the fact youre trying to push people away from this opt

• EVERYONE PUT A LIKE INTO THE COMMENT ABOVE

Also the fact youre trying to push people away from this option makes me think its the best option I just like to hear people's reas

• Also the fact youre trying to push people away from this option makes me think its the best option I just like to hear people's reas

• Sorry...

I can try though... >:3

YOU CAN'T PREDICT MY WRITING.

• NO HOPE LIKE THE COMMENT

I guess that's a good way to get around it

• I helped :D

@Lord_EAA , @NoHopeLeft , @bloop

• I did :D

NO HOPE LIKE THE COMMENT

• Me too ( i was like number 2)

JUST ONE MORE

@Lord_EAA , @NoHopeLeft , @bloop

• Ok get BLOOP

I did

• edited January 2015

Also the fact youre trying to push people away from this option makes me think its the best option I just like to hear people's reas

• Also the fact youre trying to push people away from this option makes me think its the best option I just like to hear people's reas

• COME ON WERE SUFFERING HERE SOMEONE GIVE US THAT ONE FLIPPING LIKE

• Supe just find someone you KNOW is active

@ps3gamer095

• Have MERCY oh paladin

This is a harder challenge than I thought.

• This is a harder challenge than I thought.

Supe just find someone you KNOW is active

Sign in to comment in this discussion.