The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• It´s just a joke :P

Lord_EAA posted: »

Okay then........what were you expecting me to force you?

• sigh and brofist

Well sorry to dissopoint blue but i always look for the best in people. And with you its not hard....at all. And yeah i sometimes complement you alot for lols but i did declare you my Best friend in the fourm for a reason .

• I know im just killing it as much possible

Blue is currently dating someone thats probably WAY better than me and im currently not looking for girls

SO STOP SHIPPING US!!!!!

supersagig posted: »

It´s just a joke :P

• :) brofist

blueneon posted: »

sigh and brofist

• Damn... Bruce too?

Well...John might in a while.

• Not for a while.

bloop posted: »

Damn... Bruce too?

• Get up expecting happy people

Sees long chain

Laughs

What did I miss?

brofist

• Oh well, I guess.

Not for a while.

• NEVER

I know im just killing it as much possible Blue is currently dating someone thats probably WAY better than me and im currently not looking for girls SO STOP SHIPPING US!!!!!

• Memories 1-7

Desmond wakes up in the back of the moving truck. Everyone is either sleeping on sitting quietly in a far off corner. Amber notices Desmond waking up and walks over.

Amber- Hey, you okay?

Desmond- Head hurts like hell but yeah. What's happening?

Amber- They crowd got to us but everyone's in here. They shot at the door and banged on it but Henry got the truck going and were heading home.

Desmond-Good...

The truck then stopped and then the door in the back opened. It was Henry and everyone got out...Everyone but Katherine.

Henry- You coming Channel 6?

Katherine- I'll come in a sec.

Everyone starts walking to the house but Desmond notices Jonas's car there and the door busted open. Desmond runs into the house and sees bloodstains everywhere, he runs to the back of the house and sees a man's dead body on the ground and Nick in the corner. He lays in a pile of his own blood his shirt ripped and arm torn off, his throat is torn and his body lays lifeless. Jonas turns the corner with a baseball bat and looks happy to see Desmond.

Desmond- What happened?!

Jonas- Jack and I went to my house...We tried to get in but it took longer...I saw my mom...strangling my sister. We tried to stop her but...It wasn't her any longer. Jack killed her...Then we came here we found Nick dead and some crazed guy banging on the bedroom door. We killed him. Jack is in there comforting Steph.

Desmond walks into the room and runs to Stephanie. They embrace in a hug.

Desmond- What happened?

Stephanie- Me and Nick were sitting here and we hear someone banging on the door. Nick tells me to get back and some guy breaks in. Nick starts to fight him and they're smashing each other against objects and then the guy rips his clothes. They fight into the hallway and I didn't know what to do. I ran into the bedroom and watched. The guy ripped Nick's arm off with his bare hands. He then ripped his neck with his fingernails. Then I closed the door and he banged on it. Then Jonas and Nick got here.

Desmond- Fuck...I'm here now.

Everyone gets into the house...Even Katherine. They all walk in and see everything.

Katherine- Ha, at least it's quiet now here.

Everyone except Katherine, Henry, and Sydney find some place to curl up and pass out. Henry comes over and helps Jack and Jonas lift Nick's and the man's body outside and into the yard. Sydney walks over with Amber and cleans up the blood where they can. Katherine walks over to Desmond.

Katherine- You mind if I crash here tonight? Tomorrow we can go Downtown and to the News Station.

Desmond- Sure.

Katherine walks over and curls up on a seat. Then Henry walks up to Desmond.

Henry- Hey, we're going to take that truck and go to my house.

Desmond- Stay safe.

Henry- Will do, thanks for your help.

Henry gets Sydney and they leave. Then Desmond curls up with Stephanie in his parents bed.

Desmond- Long day...

Stephanie- Hard day...

Desmond- Tomorrow will be better...

Stephanie- I just hope it's one bad dream...

One...Bad...Dream. Desmond falls asleep...

• Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

Memories 1-7 Desmond wakes up in the back of the moving truck. Everyone is either sleeping on sitting quietly in a far off corner. Amber

• Are you sad Nick is dead?

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• No. :p.

Are you sad Nick is dead?

• Will you be when Amber dies?

No. .

• No.

Will you be when Amber dies?

• I fear that if i say yes you will kill her u.u

...Why?

• Out of all the people it had to be Nick... Greeaaaat.

Memories 1-7 Desmond wakes up in the back of the moving truck. Everyone is either sleeping on sitting quietly in a far off corner. Amber

• Remember if she dies then it would be because of you.

If you guys brought the gun then Amber lived if you gave it back then Amber would be dead and Nick would be alive.

I fear that if i say yes you will kill her u.u

• Why do you feel this way?

Out of all the people it had to be Nick... Greeaaaat.

• R.I.P Nick

NEVERFORGET

?-2014

• WE SAVED AMBER!! :p

Remember if she dies then it would be because of you. If you guys brought the gun then Amber lived if you gave it back then Amber would be dead and Nick would be alive.

• Great chapter!

• You upset about Nick?

mr.quality posted: »

Great chapter!

• Its more of a melancholy feeling. Yeah, I'm a little upset. But mostly it doesn't affect me.

You upset about Nick?

• Who would you hate to see die?

Its more of a melancholy feeling. Yeah, I'm a little upset. But mostly it doesn't affect me.

• Nick was the only person in the story that agreed with me that everyone should stay. I'm surprised no one from the truck group died(I think?). Well... Stephanie stayed but I think Nick was the one trying to get them to stay. Every story needs it's first casualties, and I guess losing Nick isn't that bad. May he rest in peace though. :\

Why do you feel this way?

• edited January 2015

Nick- And that's when I said "Yeah, then fight me mate."

LOL. That attitude backfired.

SubtleForeshadowing

• Nick died night one of the infection.

Nick was the only person in the story that agreed with me that everyone should stay. I'm surprised no one from the truck group died(I think?

• ;P

I do that a lot, surprised people don't notice.

Nick- And that's when I said "Yeah, then fight me mate." LOL. That attitude backfired. SubtleForeshadowing

• They're in a pretty good defended vehicle.

Henry and Sydney. Im assuming/hoping they aren't dead already...

• Henry and Sydney. Im assuming/hoping they aren't dead already...

Who would you hate to see die?

• i do sometimes....wait where was the foreshadowing for amber death 1?

;P I do that a lot, surprised people don't notice.

• places. ;P

i do sometimes....wait where was the foreshadowing for amber death 1?

• edited January 2015

So youve been adking everyone else so i think its only fair

Are you sas about Nicks death? And as the writer if it had been up to YOU would you have killed Amber or Nick?

• oh cmon i would be happy if you told me just ONE of them . PLS :3

places. ;P

• Am I?

Well, every character has something to offer and Nick could have had more so somewhat. I would have killed Nick.

So youve been adking everyone else so i think its only fair Are you sas about Nicks death? And as the writer if it had been up to YOU would you have killed Amber or Nick?

• Actually none...I think.

I don't add foreshadowing for everyone's deaths.

oh cmon i would be happy if you told me just ONE of them . PLS

• Why? ( dont answer if it cotains spoilers)

Am I? Well, every character has something to offer and Nick could have had more so somewhat. I would have killed Nick.

• I just feel like Amber has something to do later. ;)

Why? ( dont answer if it cotains spoilers)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.