The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• I KNEW IT ! i mean i am totaly shocked.....

Actually none...I think. I don't add foreshadowing for everyone's deaths.

• bang Desmond? :P (Just Joking)

I just feel like Amber has something to do later.

• ;)

I just feel like Amber has something to do later.

• MMMMMMAAAAAAYYYYYBBBEEE.

You never know with my writing.

supersagig posted: »

bang Desmond? :P (Just Joking)

• xd

MMMMMMAAAAAAYYYYYBBBEEE. You never know with my writing.

• Great chapter!

Nick got rekt

R.I.P Nick

Memories 1-7 Desmond wakes up in the back of the moving truck. Everyone is either sleeping on sitting quietly in a far off corner. Amber

• Memories 1-8

Desmond runs through dark streets running with blood. He sees people fall screaming his name dying...Screaming for his help...Then he sees Nick, throat ripped out, dying...Whispering Desmond's name as a man rips Stephanie open...

Desmond- AHHHH!

Desmond jumps up and he notices he's still laying in bed. He wipes his face and gets up, he's sore. He walks into the living room and notices almost everyone's left...Everyone except Jack, Katherine, and Jonas. He walks out there and notices everyone just quiet.

Desmond- Where is everyone?

Jonas- They went home.

Desmond- But the riots.

Jack- They stopped, it's quiet everywhere right now.

Katherine- Speaking of which, I need to go to the news station, Downtown.

Desmond- Oh yeah, I did promise you that last night...

Katherine- So you coming?

Desmond- Yeah, I guess.

Katherine and Desmond walk outside taking the keys to Jonas's car. Outside looks so lifeless to Desmond. He just watched the world die in one night...The two of them get inside Jonas's car. They then drive towards Downtown... Most of it destroyed, fires still burning from last night. They drive past many people picking up trash and remains of their loved ones. Soon the car ran out of gas.

Katherine- SHIT!

Desmond- Can we walk?

Katherine- Yeah...It's not too far.

The two get out of the car and walk down the desolate street. People in hazmat suits picked up the dead bodies from last night. The two keep walking till they reached an office building. A man walked outside of it, he wore a business suit. He walked out with a brief case and striaght past the two without a word or stare.

Desmond- Everyone going to be like that?

Katherine- Probably.

The two keep walking and to only see others. A man lays in front of a scorhed building, he lays on his two knees. He looks at us, he has scars and looks back...

Desmond-...Holy...

Katherine- Shut up.

Desmond- What? I was just-

Katherine-I said shut up, that man probably lost everything.

The two keep walking passing others when they finally reach the news station. They walk inside where the place looks torn up. A cop pulls his gun and aims it at the two till he notices Katherine.

???- Katherine! Hey, you're alive!

Katherine- Yes I am John and it was thanks to this kid.

John shakes Desmond's hand.

John- Hey kid, thanks for the help.

Katherine- Hey is everyone alright?

John- Should be.

Katherine- Want to come with me kid or stay here with John?

Choice

[Stay in the hallway with John]

[Go into the screening room with Katherine]

• [Stay in the hallway with John]

Let's get to know John, but something seems off about this news place...

Memories 1-8 Desmond runs through dark streets running with blood. He sees people fall screaming his name dying...Screaming for his help.

• Why do you think that?

[Stay in the hallway with John] Let's get to know John, but something seems off about this news place...

• @Bloop

Guess what...You need to change your first character's name. :P

Memories 1-8 Desmond runs through dark streets running with blood. He sees people fall screaming his name dying...Screaming for his help.

• Gut feeling. Also that was just the calm before the storm. It's probably going to get worse.

Why do you think that?

• Or maybe it's the calm after the storm?

Cause...You know...The riots stopped. :P

Gut feeling. Also that was just the calm before the storm. It's probably going to get worse.

• True, but still, obviously the virus won't stop this early.

Or maybe it's the calm after the storm? Cause...You know...The riots stopped. :P

• Damn, I bet you're gonna use every name I pick until I'll have to use Jeremy, right? And why can't you just change the other character name? Why mine?

Anyway, Michael is his new name. Please don't change it.

@Bloop Guess what...You need to change your first character's name. :P

• ;P

We'll see.

bloop posted: »

Damn, I bet you're gonna use every name I pick until I'll have to use Jeremy, right? And why can't you just change the other character name? Why mine? Anyway, Michael is his new name. Please don't change it.

• Okay, since I had to change my guy's name twice. Why not... uh, introduce him? Pls.

;P We'll see.

• Who was walking down the street?

Okay, since I had to change my guy's name twice. Why not... uh, introduce him? Pls.

Like Raging said, I want to know the bastard who stole my name.

• Oh shit, nevermind then. Can't wait til next chapter then! :)

Who was walking down the street?

• Stay in the hallway with john.

Great chapter!ta

• [Go into the screening room with Katherine]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

Great chapter as always.

• [Go into the screening room with Katherine]

Amazing chapter as always

• Memories 1-9

Desmond- I'll stay here with John.

Katherine- Suit yourself kid.

Katherine walks into the screening room. Desmond stands in the hallway with John.

John- So, what's up kid?

Desmond- My family died last night, so swell as hell.

John- Sorry...But...Mine did too.

Desmond- Haven't everyone's?

John- Not everyone.

Desmond- Sorry...So...How long has this been held?

John- We have held this all night, people, rioters, the...crazed....never got in.

Desmond- So this place is sturdy?

John- Not really but it was able to be held for one night.

Desmond- Hmm so-

Desmond gets cut off by a gunshot outside. John and Desmond run outside to see a man with a gun run away from the offices of the Mayor.

John- Holy shit, get back inside kid!

Desmond ignores him and runs over to help the people. Cops quickly secure the area and push everyone away including the mayor's secretary. The secretary runs over to Desmond yelling for help. The secretary has red short curly hair and green eyes while wearing formal wear from the office.

Secretary- Help!

Desmond-Calm down, what's your name? I'm Desmond.

Violet- I'm Violet.

Desmond- Nice name, hurry, get to the News Station.

The two runs back and John opens the door then quicky battens it up.

John- Who is this?!

Desmond- Violet, the mayor's secretary!

John-Shit...Shit...That was an assassination!

John quickly ushers Desmond and Violet into the Screening room where everyone is freaking out. Katherine quickly takes over and gets on the news.

Katherine- Hello all listeners, we have terrible news and good news. The terrible news is that the Mayor has just been assassinated. Downtown will soon be in lock down where anyone caught outside will be inspected and homes may be busted into to look for the criminal. The good news is that we have new word from The CDC and United States Federal Marshalls. We need everyone able to head to one of four different quarentine zones. The first is in the Downtown area at the Jewish Clincal Care Center Hospital, the next is also in Downtown in The St.Marie Hotel, then one in the outskirts of the City at The Terminson's Steel Factory, and finally at The Gregory Hamiliton High School. We recommend you to go to the closet one.

Katherine then jumps off the air and runs over to John, Desmond, and Violet.

Katherine- We need to get out of here!

Desmond- Let's all head to my High School, Gregory Hamiliton.

John- Let's take the News Van, we can pick up people on the way who need help.

Desmond- Let's go!

The group runs outside and jumps into a news van. They all drive off through the Downtown streets where everyone is eithe running home or running to an Quarentine Zone. As they drive they see a group of people two of them are the people from earlier...The business man and man with scars. However there are also six others they don't know...There's a boy with blond hair and red highlights who is yelling at a woman. The woman has long scarlet hair and she's yelling at two people one of which is a male doctor who has brown hair, one blue eye, and one white eye with a scar over it. The other woman is an Indian with very dark brown hair and glasses. The two are helping a woman on the ground coughing up blood with a man watching. The woman on the ground quickly becomes aggresive and tries to attack the male doctor but the female one pushes him away and the scarlet pushes the man onto the girl. The girl quickly bites the man. John without asking pulls over and tells everyone to jump in. All of them except the bitten man and woman jump in and they start to drive off to the school.

• Name: Jaime 'Kingslayer' Lannister

Skills: Swordmanship

Backstory: He was a professional fencer, he also had an incest relationship with his sister.

Morals/Personality: Jaime comes across as arrogant, amoral, and dishonorable, he has such a bad reputation that everything he says is usually cast in the worst possible light.

Appearance: Jaime has the quintessential Lannister look, with bright green eyes and golden hair. He is considered to be extremely handsome, his tall frame complemented with comely features and "a smile that cut like a knife". He dresses in white.

• Great chapter!!!!

Memories 1-9 Desmond- I'll stay here with John. Katherine- Suit yourself kid. Katherine walks into the screening room. Desmond stan

• And your character won't be wearing a gas mask.

mr.quality posted: »

Great chapter!!!!

• That's fine.

And your character won't be wearing a gas mask.

• lol

Name: Jaime 'Kingslayer' Lannister Age: 44 Gender: Male Occupation: Professional Fencer Skills: Swordmanship Backstory: He wa

• Awrsome Chapter!!!

Memories 1-9 Desmond- I'll stay here with John. Katherine- Suit yourself kid. Katherine walks into the screening room. Desmond stan

• Awrsome Chapter!!!

• Do you mind if I change my character's last name? Michael Smith doesn't sound right.

• Sure.

Do you mind if I change my character's last name? Michael Smith doesn't sound right.

• Alright, thanks.

Sure.

• Anyway, his new last name is Thompson.

Sure.

• Great chapter, Golden!

• Okay.

Anyway, his new last name is Thompson.

• So, when will you make an new part?

• When I'm not stressed out of my mind.

So, when will you make an new part?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.