Forum Werewolf

Comments

• Fight me M8.

damn werewolves.

Is how I'm repaid with my kindness? With treachery, with deceit, with theft? Whatever you're planning is over. I can find it in my heart

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

EDIT: I saw that someone voted tf bloop, so bloop then.

But Golden and Bloop voted together....they werewolves? I got a suspicion. The lynching shall decide.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm gonna say Tobi....

• Look above Toby said

Am I too late to be a werewolf? ;-;

Suspicious....I don't trust any of you, Hell ,after Larry I don't even trust myself...

EDIT: I saw that someone voted tf bloop, so bloop then. But Golden and Bloop voted together....they werewolves? I got a suspicion. The lynching shall decide.

• Nice Ruse.

Maybe you and Salt are werewolves and you are pretending jsut to save yourself to block suspicion!

EDIT: I saw that someone voted tf bloop, so bloop then. But Golden and Bloop voted together....they werewolves? I got a suspicion. The lynching shall decide.

• I'm gonna say @Saltlick123.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Now it begins! >:D Night TheWolfOfTheDead walks alone on the road leading to his cabin, the path lead on until he arrived at his

• Kewl Accusation but the SaltBro is a loner and doesn't trust anyone, My accusations are based off leads, proof, and gut feelings, something you choose to ignore.........the real golden wouldn't randomly lynch....IMPOSTOR! (Bring it Bra....)

Nice Ruse. Maybe you and Salt are werewolves and you are pretending jsut to save yourself to block suspicion!

• You haven't seen me play Town of Salem. ;P

Kewl Accusation but the SaltBro is a loner and doesn't trust anyone, My accusations are based off leads, proof, and gut feelings, something you choose to ignore.........the real golden wouldn't randomly lynch....IMPOSTOR! (Bring it Bra....)

• Maybe we're turning on each other but we are all innocent...

Maybe none of us are. Maybe....

• You haven't seen me either..... :P

You haven't seen me play Town of Salem. ;P

• Can people survive the attacks? And if they do can they become a werewolf?

• Maybe none of us are. Maybe....

Alt text

Nice Ruse. Maybe you and Salt are werewolves and you are pretending jsut to save yourself to block suspicion!

• I'll go with bloop

Now it begins! >:D Night TheWolfOfTheDead walks alone on the road leading to his cabin, the path lead on until he arrived at his

• Maybe we're turning on each other but we are all innocent...

Maybe none of us are. Maybe....

• They can only survive a werewolf attack if you are being protected by the protector.

No, you can not become one unless you have been chosen in the beginning of the game.

papai46 posted: »

Can people survive the attacks? And if they do can they become a werewolf?

• Okay dokay.

They can only survive a werewolf attack if you are being protected by the protector. No, you can not become one unless you have been chosen in the beginning of the game.

• Saltlick123 doesn't trust you...

I'm gonna say @Saltlick123.

• edited December 2014

The voting is over, bloop has been nominated.

@bloop, what do you say in your defense?

• Like in Town of Salem, will the persons role be revealed after they're killed?

They can only survive a werewolf attack if you are being protected by the protector. No, you can not become one unless you have been chosen in the beginning of the game.

• TheWolfOfTheDead... killed by a wolf. Fate has a cruel sense of humour.

Yet, there is still a wolf among us and at that time, it is hard to tell friend from foe. Based on my infallible gut feeling, I hereby nominate bloop!

• A vote was changed, bloop has reached 3 votes, he's been nominated.

supersagig posted: »

Voting Now: 2 votes , @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy 2 votes , @InGen_Nate_Kenny 3 votes , @bloop 1 vote , @Saltlick123

• edited December 2014

Maybe...I'll probably reveal everyone's role at the end of the game.

Like in Town of Salem, will the persons role be revealed after they're killed?

• edited December 2014

Voting Now:

2 votes , @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

2 votes , @InGen_Nate_Kenny

3 votes , @bloop

1 vote , @Saltlick123

• You should call the game: The Forum Wolf Among Us.

• I was at home watching TV, ask my neighbor. He could hear the TV from a mile away.

The voting is over, bloop has been nominated. @bloop, what do you say in your defense?

• Maybe, it doesn't have anything to do with TWAU, so I'm not completely sure, but I'll think about using that title.

You should call the game: The Forum Wolf Among Us.

• I´m your neighbor and i wasn´t at home.

bloop posted: »

I was at home watching TV, ask my neighbor. He could hear the TV from a mile away.

• GoldenPaladin's my neighbor.

I´m your neighbor and i wasn´t at home.

• hmm...

I was at home watching TV, ask my neighbor. He could hear the TV from a mile away.

• In case anyone votes for me tomorrow.

Alt text

And if I end up dead tonight:

Alt text

• They you could both hear it, if you live near me. You know I blast the TV to full volume. Ask Paladin

@GoldenPaladin You know I was watching TV, right?

the left one , GoldenPaladin is in the right :P

• They you could both hear it, if you live near me. You know I blast the TV to full volume. Ask Paladin

• the left one , GoldenPaladin is in the right :P

GoldenPaladin's my neighbor.

• Maybe you're just saying that because he voted the same person as you?

GoldenPaladin's my neighbor.

• Fine, believe what you want. Even if it's not the truth.

eaten reply They you could both hear it, if you live near me. You know I blast the TV to full volume. Ask Paladin @GoldenPaladi

• edited December 2014

Sigh we should do map with the with the location of the houses.

• edited December 2014

eaten reply

They you could both hear it, if you live near me. You know I blast the TV to full volume. Ask Paladin

First you and Golden vote to the same person and next the only person that can say about your alibi is he. Hmmm?

• edited December 2014

Believe what you want. Even though it's not true. Ask anyone who lives near me. Poogers also lives near me, ask him.

Maybe you're just saying that because he voted the same person as you?

• See? I foresaw this. Prepare the pitch forks and torches!

eaten reply They you could both hear it, if you live near me. You know I blast the TV to full volume. Ask Paladin @GoldenPaladi

• edited December 2014

Never mind. And okay bloop, we'll see :)

Believe what you want. Even though it's not true. Ask anyone who lives near me. Poogers also lives near me, ask him.

• I think that Bloop didn´t do it. I think it was @GoldenPaladin and that @bloop knows about it , but he isn´t going to tell anything about it. Anyways , GUILTY

Maybe you're just saying that because he voted the same person as you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.