The Forum Witch Hunt

Comments

• There is no body gaurds

What do you need your money for if you have a bodyguard?

• Well I'm saving up for a mountain of cocaine.

supersagig posted: »

He isn´t the only one with a lot if money. Fau and Puh have 20$ too. KILL THEM ALL

• Fau and Puh have 20$ too

Ssh! It's a secret!

He isn´t the only one with a lot if money. Fau and Puh have 20$ too. KILL THEM ALL

• I'm more suspicious of the people that have donated all their money. Witches have no use for crosses or holy water, and what better way to throw off suspicion than a charitable donation?

Drowning? No! I say we burn at the stake @TheFurryOne. He has lots of money that I don't have, and he hasn't given to the church.

• If you guys dont start voting, this might be a repeat of Forum Werewolf 2 :P

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

@TheFurryOne

That's my vote.

• Don´t you mean Forum Mafia? In FW2 people (i was killed first) were tricked into lynching innocent people by the wolves. Now nobody is voting :P

Poogers555 posted: »

If you guys dont start voting, this might be a repeat of Forum Werewolf 2 :P

• It started with no one voting, but then that lead to everyone just voting for the sake of voting :P

For a recommendation for voting, try finding people based on what they say and do with money, so if you vote, try thinking of someone who is most likely based on actions

Don´t you mean Forum Mafia? In FW2 people (i was killed first) were tricked into lynching innocent people by the wolves. Now nobody is voting :P

• You are a genius!

I'm more suspicious of the people that have donated all their money. Witches have no use for crosses or holy water, and what better way to throw off suspicion than a charitable donation?

• edited January 2015

So, as long as I'm still alive, I might as well try to get a witch. Let me analyze the situation: If I were a witch, I would do anything to appear innocent. This could be achieved by donating all my money to the church, for example. Since witches have no need for protection, this is a safe way not to hoard money and actually appear helpful and innocent.

There are currently three people who gave all their money to the church: Hope, Furry and Golden. Out of the three, Hope was the first to donate all his money. And while it could be unfortunate coincidence, I think that makes him the most suspicious for me. Furry waited at least a day before donating his money, while Golden did it gradually, which makes him currently the least suspicious out of the three possible witches, at least for me.

That's why I vote for @NoHopeLeft!

• edited January 2015

I vote @Raging_Blades for "an eye for an aye".

It's still the same vote I've posted before, but I'm posting this here so you guys see who I voted for in my reply for Raging_Blades' comment

EDIT BELOW

IF I can change the vote, I'll change it to @NoHopeLeft thanks to LiquidChicagoTed's idea

If NoHopeLeft is a witch, we've still got 2 witches left (since there are 3 Witches in total), making me feel scared that I might be cast a spell of possessetion.

• edited January 2015

If I can change my vote I change it to @NoHopeLeft

• I don´t know who to vote for u.u.

It started with no one voting, but then that lead to everyone just voting for the sake of voting :P For a recommendation for voting, try

• @Poogers555 is right, it can look like the FW2 if we start to vote randomly. We have to see what were the methods used by werewolves in FW2 to win.

I realized that FW2 werewolves agreed with the accuser saying lame evidences, they also accused someone inactive. and we still thought that they were innocent, then I recommend that you keep an eye on who is accusing the inactive and agreeing with accusers a lot.

I'm still not sure who to vote for, but I think at least one of them must be a witch:

• @Raging_Blades: He changes his vote all the time and is just agreeing with who accused without good evidence.
    • @FauDeef: He is pretending to be afraid of dying to look innocent, who would not do that to look innocent?
    • @PuhChewyChomp: I'm starting to suspect his offerings.

I just think they are the most suspicious, do not take it seriously.

• edited January 2015

I don´t know who to vote for , so i will vote for Liquid. We know he will die anyways and i don´t think anyone else will vote for him so.. Yeah , my vote is for Liquid

• FauDeef: He is pretending to be afraid of dying to look innocent, who would not do that to look innocent?

You're the third person that accused (accused, not vote) me of being a witch. I'm pretending to be afraid of dying to look innocent because I'm afraid of dying being innocent. Anyhow, your thoughts seem legit and well thought about. I recomend you reading @LiquidChicagoTed 's comment, since it has some valid points in it.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

@Poogers555 is right, it can look like the FW2 if we start to vote randomly. We have to see what were the methods used by werewolves in FW2

• I do not think its @NoHopeLeft just because he gave everything first, this is only a useless reason.

FauDeef posted: »

FauDeef: He is pretending to be afraid of dying to look innocent, who would not do that to look innocent? You're the third person th

• So, if I donate all of my money to the church, does it make me innocent? No. If I'm a witch, I'm a witch.

I do not think its @NoHopeLeft just because he gave everything first, this is only a useless reason.

• No. If I'm a witch, I'm a witch.

What does that means?

So, if I donate all of my money to the church, does it make me innocent? No. If I'm a witch, I'm a witch.

• edited January 2015

Now, just imagine that I'm a witch. The "If I'm a witch, I'm a witch" means that, even if I try to act innocent and kind, I'm still a witch and I'm still bad.

No. If I'm a witch, I'm a witch. What does that means?

• I do not mean that it makes you innocent, but give everything to church does not mean that you have more chance of being a witch.

By the way you're acting, you are becoming even more suspect, better watch out.

So, if I donate all of my money to the church, does it make me innocent? No. If I'm a witch, I'm a witch.

• Okay the first change was because someone confirmed InGen was innocent. So I randomed FauDeef because he had a lot of money. But then Liquid said NoHope. And my vote always is the same as Liquid. So yeah. Also, donating all your money to the church could be a sign of witch, I don't know what you don't get about that.

@Poogers555 is right, it can look like the FW2 if we start to vote randomly. We have to see what were the methods used by werewolves in FW2

• edited January 2015

Tell me how I'm acting. I'm just defending myself.

Probably you are the one acting, accusing me (and two others) of being a witch because I'm pretending to be innocent. If you know I'm a witch, why don't you vote me? Because you know it isn't me, but you. And, when you said "give everything to church does not mean that you have more chance of being a witch" fits you perfectly: you didn't donate everything. You're the one that better watch out, not me.

See? Everybody can accuse. It isn't hard.

EDIT 1: Can I change my vote to @TheUnkGuy ?

I do not mean that it makes you innocent, but give everything to church does not mean that you have more chance of being a witch. By the way you're acting, you are becoming even more suspect, better watch out.

• ....You need 5 votes to be nominated XD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

So, just so I get a chance to defend myself I'll start right here. I did give all my money to the church, though Liquid's theory makes se

• So, just so I get a chance to defend myself I'll start right here.

I did give all my money to the church, though Liquid's theory makes sense... I am NOT a Witch, I gave the my money to the church to help, not to keep me low profile. if you do try to burn me and/or drown you'll find yourself regretting it later. I. Am. Innocent.

@NoHopeLeft has 3 votes @TheFurryOne has 1 vote

• I want to give all my money to InGen. Right now. A townie with some holy water means he doesn't need to be holed up in the church right?

• That's how you throw down the gauntlent, people.

Yup, if he buys Holy Water he wont need to stay in the church

• Yup, if he buys Holy Water he wont need to stay in the church

I want to give all my money to InGen. Right now. A townie with some holy water means he doesn't need to be holed up in the church right?

• edited January 2015

I told to no one take this seriously, nobody is sure about anyone, you're acting like I'm threatening you (I'm also looking at the defense of who was accused and their reactions), I'm just saying my opinions, and voting for who accused you is a bad idea.

Tell me how I'm acting. I'm just defending myself. Probably you are the one acting, accusing me (and two others) of being a witch because

• Alt text

I am rich.

I want to give all my money to InGen. Right now. A townie with some holy water means he doesn't need to be holed up in the church right?

• Or I want more people protected.

I'm more suspicious of the people that have donated all their money. Witches have no use for crosses or holy water, and what better way to throw off suspicion than a charitable donation?

• Going on for a night on the town.

Watcha gonna do with all that cash ?

• Watcha gonna do with all that cash ? :o

I am rich.

• I voted @FauDeef

He's...Strange.

• Save up for more money. Preferably....

Alt text

Watcha gonna do with all that cash ?

• \o/

Save up for more money. Preferably....

• Wow. I like your description of me... "Strange". My life in one word. It's actually strange reading that I'm strange. In what way am I strange? I do not act the way you desire? Is it a new trend? So many questions. You cannot vote me because I do not fit in your "category".

I voted @FauDeef He's...Strange.

• He just did, though.

Wow. I like your description of me... "Strange". My life in one word. It's actually strange reading that I'm strange. In what way am I stran

• In times like these they did just kill people for being strange.

You're getting too worked up over this, they way you're acting is...Defensive and strange.

Wow. I like your description of me... "Strange". My life in one word. It's actually strange reading that I'm strange. In what way am I stran

Sign in to comment in this discussion.