The Forum Witch Hunt

Comments

• Alright we're 5 off so I'll donate my last 5 to the Church

I'll donate 5 dollars to the Church

• The Church has reached $50 Dollars in Donations ! The Church can now hold 2 people per night !

Once the Church reaches $150, it will be able to hold 3 people for its final upgrade

• 5 dollars for the Church

Listen people! The way I see it, only trust in the church can keep us truly safe against the witches! I'm hardly a religious man, but if it

• I donate 5$ as well!

• edited January 2015

Night

Salem felt even more spooky than ever. @SivD1 was returning home, late in the night when he saw his friend @LiquidChicagoTed . Siv said hello and asked him how he was doing when Liquid stabbed him in the gut. Blood splurted out of SivD1's Mouth and he fell to the ground.

Day

The Town found SivD1's dead body and a mourning Liquid, for he was possessed, and forced to kill his friend. The only way Liquid can be saved is if the priest reveals himself and saves him before the next night, if not, Liquid will die.

The Town locked Liquid away until his demise or he is saved. Then the town goes to vote who the Witch must be.

@SivD1 what is your death note?

• I for one will not be donating to any church. It's my money and I want it now,

• I say the church shouldn't protect those who don't donate.

I say the church should look after those who help it most for they are most blessed, you rich thieves shall save yourselves.

I for one will not be donating to any church. It's my money and I want it now,

• Since it's been another day I wish to make another generous donation to the church.

My 5 day salary goes to the Church

• edited January 2015

LIQUID NO!

sighs

I change my vote to @FauDeef

Poogers555 posted: »

Night Salem felt even more spooky than ever. @SivD1 was returning home, late in the night when he saw his friend @LiquidChicagoTed . Siv

• Poor Liquid, he tried to get the church money and that caused his downfall...

I don't know who did it so i'll abstain.

Night Salem felt even more spooky than ever. @SivD1 was returning home, late in the night when he saw his friend @LiquidChicagoTed . Siv

• Same.

Since it's been another day I wish to make another generous donation to the church. My 5 day salary goes to the Church

• Well this sucks mighty ass, I was the witch hunter, so now you guys are in quite the pickle. Good luck, Liquid buddy! I can only confirm that InGen and Liquid are innocent!

• I was the witch hunter and InGen was proven innocent, I believe Raging is a wolf just by the way he's acting...

LIQUID NO! sighs I change my vote to @FauDeef

• Proven when?

SivD1 posted: »

I was the witch hunter and InGen was proven innocent, I believe Raging is a wolf just by the way he's acting...

• So I can be a bastard about not giving money to the church with no repercussions from the town?

Nice.

Well this sucks mighty ass, I was the witch hunter, so now you guys are in quite the pickle. Good luck, Liquid buddy! I can only confirm that InGen and Liquid are innocent!

• Before I was murdered. Poogers himself sent the message, I can post the screenshot if you want.

Proven when?

• Unless you die of cores !

So I can be a bastard about not giving money to the church with no repercussions from the town? Nice.

• Also, who do you want to give your money too? The Church or a player?

Well this sucks mighty ass, I was the witch hunter, so now you guys are in quite the pickle. Good luck, Liquid buddy! I can only confirm that InGen and Liquid are innocent!

• Oh okay.

Before I was murdered. Poogers himself sent the message, I can post the screenshot if you want.

• Give it to InGen, he probably wants in the most XD

Also, who do you want to give your money too? The Church or a player?

• Congrats @InGen_Nate_Kenny you got yourself an extra 10 dollars !

Give it to InGen, he probably wants in the most XD

• Cheap stake......

Congrats @InGen_Nate_Kenny you got yourself an extra 10 dollars !

• Wait, so am I possessed or liquid?

• I was confused about that too.

Wait, so am I possessed or liquid?

• edited January 2015

Damn. I'm scared to be the next death.

Who wants to be my bodyguard? XD

• No Siv! Fucking witches, I don't even have a good nickname for them! Damn you and your lucky guess! Anyway, I'm done for. Should the priest not decide to reveal himself, to save his own life, I am fine with that. Should you decide to save my life, I'll be grateful of course, but I can't ask that from you.

The witches just took out two in one sweep. That one of them was our witch hunter is unfortunate. I don't know who to suspect, though my suspicion would be against former Forum Werewolfers, who knew that both me and Siv can make solid plans to find witches. Keep that in mind!

• edited January 2015

Thanks! Well, that means that my vote is for @Raging_Blades

Sorry, an eye for an eye.

LIQUID NO! sighs I change my vote to @FauDeef

• Poor @SivD1

His death will not be forgotten. Those witches will remember Siv's name and everybody that they kill!

• Okay, give me all your money and we have a deal.

FauDeef posted: »

Damn. I'm scared to be the next death. Who wants to be my bodyguard? XD

• All of it? Yeah... keep wishing.

What about a dollar a night?

Okay, give me all your money and we have a deal.

• What do you need your money for if you have a bodyguard?

FauDeef posted: »

All of it? Yeah... keep wishing. What about a dollar a night?

• Drowning? No! I say we burn at the stake @TheFurryOne. He has lots of money that I don't have, and he hasn't given to the church.

• He isn´t the only one with a lot if money. Fau and Puh have 20$ too. KILL THEM ALL

Drowning? No! I say we burn at the stake @TheFurryOne. He has lots of money that I don't have, and he hasn't given to the church.

• Quick to want to burn someone aren't ya? What if you are a warlock?!?!

supersagig posted: »

He isn´t the only one with a lot if money. Fau and Puh have 20$ too. KILL THEM ALL

• I'd rather give our lord and saviour a large portion of dosh at once!

Quick to want to burn someone aren't ya? What if you are a warlock?!?!

• liquid

Wait, so am I possessed or liquid?

• $20 to our most holy!

How much Dosh?

• How much Dosh? :)

TheFurryOne posted: »

I'd rather give our lord and saviour a large portion of dosh at once!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.