The dark before the dawn. Interactive story

Comments

• thanks!!

supersagig posted: »

Awesome Chapter!!!!

• Great chapter! This story continues to be absolutely awesome :D

mr.quality posted: »

Carmen Domiguez, Los Angeles, 3:30 pm the previous day "Come on! Lets go already!" Carmen yelled at no one in particular, she'd been stuc

• Thanks Liquid!

Great chapter! This story continues to be absolutely awesome

• Elias Green, Cormack station

No... No...No, that didn't just happen.

Elias replayed the moment in his mind over and over again, he was just there. Then a second later he wasn't.

Elias's new T-shirt was stained with blood, but it wasn't his. Privet Letterman had succeeded at loading the gun as Elias had turned to run. He hear the Ack,Ack,Ack Of the big gun shooting at the plane. There was a loud Boom and Elias was throw forward onto his face, when he looked back there was a smoldering wreckage of a plane where Letterman had once stood.

Now Elias sat huddled against a piece of aluminum siding, to afraid to move. The flames of the plane were now being put out by some soldiers, while others searched through the wreckage looking for survivors. Elias knew there wouldn't be any.

"Hey, kid you alright?" Someone asked from behind Elias. Elias just sat there with his legs pulled up to his chest, not saying anything. "Where were you hit?" The man asked, seeing the blood on Elias's shirt.

"I-I wasn't... It's not my blood." Elias said.

"Oh... Lets go, Dixon wants all civilians out of the area." He said, lifting Elias up and leading him past the smoldering wreckage. Elias saw a team of soldiers pulling a charred body out of the flames. Elias forced himself to look away. "What's your name?" The soldier asked Elias.

"Elias, Elias Green." he answered. The soldier pulled out a tablet and tapped something on it. Then put it away and pointed ahead of them.

"Right this way, Mr. Green." The soldier said. He lead Elias into a small tent. "This is you new home. I suggest you get used to it, we'll be here awhile." Elias looked around the tent, it wasn't large but it was big enough for him and probably one other person. There was some supplies neatly arranged inside, water, some food, a change of cloths. "If you have any question on how we run things feel free to ask around. And uh, actually I'm luck I found you..." The soldier dug through his bag and pulled out a military knife. "Dixon asked that I gave this to you." He said holding it out to Elias, but the soldier jerked it back. "Don't make us regret this." He said placing the knife in Elias's hand. "and don't tell anyone you have it. Civilians aren't allowed to have weapons." The soldier said turning to leave. Should I say something? Elias thought.

choice

[stay silent]

[say: thank you]

[say: You wont regret this]

• [say: You wont regret this]

Elias Green, Cormack station No... No...No, that didn't just happen. Elias replayed the moment in his mind over and over again, he was

Elias Green, Cormack station No... No...No, that didn't just happen. Elias replayed the moment in his mind over and over again, he was

• [say: thank you]

• Carmen Dominguez

Ringing. That's all she heard, he head spun and pain throbbed through her body. What had happened? Carmen forced her eyes open and she saw nothing but complete chaos. People were running everywhere, being shot at from an unseen enemy. Blood was everywhere, bodies and limbs lay in the street. Time was moving in slow motion, the screams were distorted. Carmen could feel her head getting heavier as every moment passed, her vision blurred more and more. She tried to fight it off, but to no avail. She soon slipped back into unconsciousness.

The ringing was gone. She could hear everything now, clearer than before, but still everything sounded far away. She forced her eyes open again to find herself still in the alleyway. It was dark now, the sun had set. The night was eerily quiet. The screams had ceased along with the gunfire. Camren could see a bright light approaching down the alley. 'Am I dead?' she thought.

"We have on over here!" The light yelled. Wait, lights don't talk right? "Hey, hey you alright?" The voice said, kneeling next to Carmen. "What happened?"

"I-I don't know..." Carmen stated weakly.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Carmen." Carmen answered.

"Carmen what?" He asked further. Carmen searched her mind but couldn't find anything. Why didn't she know? The more she thought the more she realized she didn't know... Who was she?

"I- I don't know... Why don't I remember?" Carmen said, starting to panic.

"Don't worry. Your safe now." He said. "We have an injured civilian over in sector 2. Requesting immediate medevac." He said into a radio. "Your going to be fine." He tried to assure Carmen, but it just made her more uneasy... Normal people don't just forget their past.

"Wait. I was with some guy... He save this girl. Where are they?" Carmen asked. Why was it the only thing she could remember was them?

"A man and a girl... Oh. I know who your talking about. Their fine. The man didn't want the girl messed in with us, so he took her to Cormack station. They'll be fine." He said.

"Cormack station?" Carmen asked.

"Its a Fed safe zone. Civilians go there." He said.

"Fed? If your not federal, who are you?" Carmen asked.

"Ever hear of Striker corp?" He asked. Carmen shook her head no. How was she supposed to remember if she'd hear of them when she doesn't remember her own family?

"Ah. I'm sure Mr. Striker will tell you all about it. But lets get you out of here first." He said, lifting Carmen up. Pain seared through her body and she fell back to the ground. The man just picked her up on his shoulder and carried her like she was nothing. He walked out of the Alleyway and back onto the street. Carmen tried not to look. In every direction there was a body. The road was stained red. Light suddenly filled the road, Carmen looked up and saw a Humvee turning onto the street.

"Damn, you guys drive fast." He said into the radio.

"Negative, were still a few minutes out." A voice said.

"Then who the hell are these fuckers?" He said, then he saw it. A man was standing in the turret lining up a shot on them. On the right side of the Humvee a symbol was crudely drawn, but Carmen could tell what it was. A big red 'N' was scribbled on the side. Who's 'N' ? Suddenly the turret let loose a flurry of bullets that lit up the night sky. But they all missed. While the gunner was busy lining up his next volley Carmen heard two loud bangs. The man in the turret slumped over his gun and apparently the driver was shot to, since the Humvee squealed to a stop.

"Where'd that shot come from?" Carmen asked, but the man was just as surprised as her.

"Fuck. He's here. Anyone got visual?" He spoke into the radio.

"Negative. No visual." The radio responded.

"Fuck. We cant let him get away again." He said.

"Who's 'he'?" Carmen asked.

" 'He' is a murder who the Feds put us in charge of hunting down and killing. The trail almost went cold, but he's here now. Somewhere. His name is Samu Kuusi. Some guy from Finland that worked with the US army, before the war. But he went crazy and killed a bunch of people he claimed to be working with the Network. But the Network's been gone for years. They don't exist anymore." He said. A Humvee turned onto the road, it was marked with a red cross.

"This is our ride." He said, the Humvee stopped and he laid Carmen in the back seat. "Take her to base. I'm gonna see if I can track this guy down." He yelled to the driver.

"Alright, be carful out there. We know what this guy does." The driver said. The man slammed the door shut and took off running, the Humvee started forward. One question still resonated in Carmen's mind. "who am I?"

Samu Kuusi

Samu Pulled the bolt back and chambered another round into his M40 sniper rifle. He lined up the sights and pulled the trigger. The driver slumped dead over the steering wheel. From his position onto the clock tower he could see mostly everything going on down below. Those two were lucky he was here, otherwise they'd be dead. Not like the Fed's will thank him for all the lives he'd saved. He noticed another Humvee pull up and almost shot, before he saw the red cross. He wasn't going to shoot at them, no matter what they'd done to him. The man placed the woman in the back then pointed in Samu's direction and took off running. Damn Mercs. They had skill, Samu had to give it to them. But they'd never catch him. Samu stood up and slung the M40 over his shoulder and took off running down the stairs. He had to get out of here, fast. As he reached the bottom floor he threw the door open and nearly jumped out of his shoes when he saw a man standing there with a gun in his face, this was the guy who had saved that woman a minute ago. Samu saw the man slowly applying pressure to the trigger, they didn't want him alive. But Samu was to quick, he Grabbed the guns barrel and pushed it away just in time, as a bullet flew straight pas his head. Samu punched the man in the ribs and he instictivly dropped the gun. Samu kicked the mans face and he fell to the floor, holding his face. This man was no longer a threat to him, but maybe he could send a message through this guy...

choice

[kill the man]

[let him live]

• [let him live]

Carmen Dominguez Ringing. That's all she heard, he head spun and pain throbbed through her body. What had happened? Carmen forced her eye

• [let him live]

Awesome chapter!

Carmen Dominguez Ringing. That's all she heard, he head spun and pain throbbed through her body. What had happened? Carmen forced her eye

• [Let him live]

Very interesting story. Gonna like seeing how it develops.

• [Let him live]

• [Let him live]

• Elias Green

"You wont regret this." Elias said as the soldier walked away.

"You remind me a lot of my brother." He said.

"Where is he? Is he safe?" Elias asked.

"He's dead." He said then continued to walk away, leaving Elias alone in the tent. That could have gone better... Elias looked at the knife, if civilians weren't allowed to have weapons, then why did Dixon, the commander at this camp, trust him? What did he see in him? Why am I special? Suddenly Elias flashed back to the bus, he saw everything clearer than before. Harley and Mark, how laughter turned into screams of fear. He saw the blood, the gun, the flash... Could I have done anything? Elias heard some noise outside his tent that snapped him back to the present. He walked outside and saw a soldier standing on top a box and shouting something into a megaphone.

"All civilians are required to report to the meeting hall in one hour. No exceptions. That is all." She said then jumped off the box and disappeared. Meeting hall? Where is that?

"Don't worry kid. Just follow me, I know where it is." A voice said, scaring Elias. He turned around and saw a man standing behind him. "Didn't mean to scare you. I came in from that direction and saw it. I guess I have a tent next to you." He said.

"I guess.." Elias said, still unnerved by the man. He looked like he'd been through hell. "What happened to you?" Elias said, then immediately regretted it. Damn my inability to keep my mouth shut. The man took a deep breath.

"I'm not sure you want to hear what happened out there." The man said.

"Sorry." Elias said.

"Hey, I know we just met and all but can I ask you a favor?" The man asked.

"Sure." Elias said.

"Our tent was supposed to have food and water in it, but I left for a little bit and when I came back it was all gone. The soldiers said they couldn't do anything about it, that id just have to wait for rations. I-I don't need much, just a bottle of water or two and maybe a can of beans or something?" He said, letterman had explained the ration system to Elias before he died. They'd start passing out daily rations in a day or two, what they'd given everyone was just something to keep them over until they'd gotten the rations ready. But this guy didn't have any, he could probably just get some food and water somewhere, no doubt the would just let him starve. But Elias definitely had enough for the both of them. Maybe if he helped this guy out he'd make a friend, and a friend would most likely be useful at a time like this...

choice

[share food]

[keep food]

sorry, I've been pretty busy and this is all I could come up with.... Sorry if it sucks.

• [share food]

Elias Green "You wont regret this." Elias said as the soldier walked away. "You remind me a lot of my brother." He said. "Where is

• [share food]

Elias Green "You wont regret this." Elias said as the soldier walked away. "You remind me a lot of my brother." He said. "Where is

• Okay im back so hows this been?

• [share food

• What do you mean?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Okay im back so hows this been?

• The story

What do you mean?

• Oh, its fine. Just becoming hard to find time to write.

The story

• k cool to see you..........................wait isn spring break coming soon?

Oh, its fine. Just becoming hard to find time to write.

• [keep food]

• Yeah, a few weeks.

k cool to see you..........................wait isn spring break coming soon?

• Hey guys I know its been awhile. I've been busy with stuff. But for the time being, check out this cool story!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1889826#Comment_1889826

• That's a link to this story :D

Hey guys I know its been awhile. I've been busy with stuff. But for the time being, check out this cool story! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1889826#Comment_1889826

• Carmen Dominguez

The next time Carmen woke up, she was strapped into a seat onboard a helicopter. She was confused on how she'd gotten here, she didn't remember falling asleep. Carmen looked around the helicopter, It was pretty large. She could tell she hadn't been out to long since it was still dark outside. There weren’t many people inside, only her and about three others. One of them noticed Carmen had woken up.

"We'll be landing in about twenty minutes." He said.

"How long have I been out?" Carmen asked.

"About three hours. It’s around eleven o'clock right now. Those drugs really work." He said.

"Drugs?" Carmen asked suddenly alarmed.

"Shit. I didn't mean it like that, it just Mr. Stryker likes to keep the location hidden to newcomers.” He said.

“I don’t give a shit! You didn’t have to drug me!” She exclaimed.

“Sorry. It wasn’t my call.” He said.

“What the fuck kind of place is this anyway?” Carmen asked.

“Well, I’m sure Mr. Stryker will want to explain it to you himself. He’s taken a special liking to your case.” He said.

“Coming in for landing!” The pilot yelled from the front.

“Alright, this is it.” He said. Carmen could feel the helicopter touch the ground, and then the back of the helicopter folded open. “Alright, everyone off!” He yelled, everyone got out of their seats and went off the back of the helicopter. Carmen found herself standing on a helicopter pad, which was just off a runway. She looked around and noticed the insane amount of aircraft just sitting around. Carmen noticed a jeep sitting a few yards away with two men sitting in it.

“That’s your ride. The rest of you, on me!” The man said then took off running, with the rest of the people following him. Carmen looked back at the helicopter; it was preparing to take off again. Carmen turned back towards the jeep and began walking to it. The man in the passenger seat noticed her approaching and beaconed her forward. Carmen climbed into the back of the jeep, the engine started and they began moving down the runway.

“I’ll take it your this ‘Mr. Stryker’ everyone’s talking about. “ Carmen said.

“And I’ll take it your this Carmen Dominguez everyone’s talking about.” He said.

“How do you know who I am?” Carmen asked.

“I’ll tell you later. But I’m guessing your wondering why your here.” Stryker said.

“Yeah, you guessed correctly.” Carmen said.

“Well, if you haven’t figured out yet the United States has gone to war. As of now Stryker Corp. is not involved…” Stryker said.

“Then why were you in Los Angeles?” Carmen asked.

“I didn’t like the Network in my backyard. We got them out, and in the process managed to save a few people such as you. Anyways, I’ve already seen you have potential. I’ve decided to recruit you, you should be proud. Recently I haven’t been recruiting, but I’ve seen you in action. You’re a little rough, but I’m sure we can fix that. With a little training I’m sure you’ll become the star player of Stryker corp. What do you say?” Stryker asked. Was he asking her to join after practically kid napping her?

“You recruitment techniques need some improvement.” Carmen sarcastically said.

“So I’ve been told. But Ms. Dominguez, you may not understand the full complexity of this situation. We here at Stryker Corp. are dedicated to helping those who need the help; we’ve saved your life. Not only today but multiple times before, of which you’ve never heard of. I cannot force you to do anything, but I see it only fair that you return the favor and work with me.” Stryker said.

“I-I’ll think about it, Mr. Stryker.” Carmen said, she’d just met this guy. Was he seriously expecting her to trust him?

“Thank you, I know it’s a lot to ask especially after what you’ve been through. You can stay here for the time being, at the women’s barracks. But please, don’t take too long with your decision.” Stryker said.

“Thank you, Mr. Stryker. “ Carmen said. Stryker chuckled a little.

“No need to thank me, Carmen. I’ll be expecting your answer no later than tomorrow morning. Now, good night Ms. Dominguez.” Stryker said, as the jeep pulled to a stop in front of a building. Carmen stepped out of the jeep and cautiously walked inside. It was almost empty inside; rows of bunks were lined up on either side of the room. Only a few beds were occupied by other women. Camren walked down the center of the room as silently as she could, spotting the nearest empty bed. She had a lot to think about. Not only if she wanted to give her life to this ‘Stryker’, but now her head was beginning to clear up and everything that had just happened started to sink in. She wanted to remember, she wanted a reason for this pain she was feeling inside. She wanted something to hurt for, but just couldn’t find anything… I truly am alone now. She thought as she stared at the darkness in the room around her, her mind kept racing making it impossible to sleep, or so she thought. Eventually her eyes grew heavy and she drifted off to sleep, confident in her big decision.

yeah, its been awhile. But im back. Enjoy.

• Awesome Chapter!!

Carmen Dominguez The next time Carmen woke up, she was strapped into a seat onboard a helicopter. She was confused on how she'd gotten he

• thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Awesome Chapter!!

• Lucia Martinez

Lucia waited for the sign to change to 'walk'. She'd been standing here for awhile now. It seems like none of the street lights had changed either. She was contemplating just walking out into the street when a black SUV blew by her, being pursued by a NYPD squad car.

"Fuck!" She yelled as the SUV clipped the curb and she jumped back to avoid being hit. What the fuck were they thinking? Just then the sign changed to 'walk', strange. Better get to Bailey's before anything else happens. She though as she ran across the street. The ground was still wet from last nights rain. And by the looks of things it might rain again today. Lucia suddenly wished she'd brought a jacket, it was a little chilly outside. As she walked down the street she passed a few shops that had some... Unique fashion statements. She saw a man running down the street toward her, at first she thought he was just another morning runner, but what kind of person runs in a business suit? The man stopped right in front of Lucia.

"Get inside, now! Its not safe!" He yelled

"What?" She asked but before the man could answer he took off running. "Fucking lunatic..." Lucia mumbled under her breath as she continued down the street. This had already been one hell of a morning, but it will all be fine once she got to Bailey's house. It was only one street down from here, on chestnut street. The street was actually pretty barren this morning, not that this street ever got much traffic. Just odd, she hadn't seen any other cars today other than that fucking drunk in the SUV. Lucia came to a stop in front of a door, and opened it climbing up a flight of stairs until she found room number 232. Bailey's apartment. Lucia dug in her pocket and produced a small key, she put it into the lock and unlocked the door. She walked into a familiar scene, the neat and tidy apartment Bailey loved. Lucia had grown fond of it too.

"Hey Bailey, I'm here." Lucia said.

"What are you doing here?" Bailey's voice greeted her from the kitchen.

"The power went out at my house and I wanted to use your shower." Lucia said, walking into the kitchen finding Bailey sitting at the counter reading a book. "You still reading that?" Lucia asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty good you know." Bailey said.

"That means I did good." Lucia said, taking a seat next to Bailey.

"Yeah, you did." Bailey said, kissing Lucia lightly on the cheek.

"I missed you." Lucia said.

"Me too. You never come over anymore." Bailey said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to pass school." Lucia said.

"I know, I am to." Bailey said. "Go ahead and use the shower, you know where it is." Lucia rose from her chair and walked down the hallway stopping to pull a towel out of the closet. Everything in this house was so neat. Lucia continued on into the bathroom, she stripped off her dirty cloths and started the shower. She always spends to long in the shower, or so she's been told by her brother Santiago. The bathroom door opened suddenly, de-railing Lucia's train of thought.

"I thought I'd wash your cloths for you." Baileys voice said.

"Thank you." Lucia said. and with that the door closed again...

Some time later Lucia forced herself to get out of the shower. She dried off and wrapped the towel around her, then stepped out of the bathroom down the hallway and into the bedroom where she found her cloths neatly folded laying on the bed. She quickly changed into her cloths and met Bailey back in the living room, she was looking out the window into the street below. Lucia walked up next to her.

"What are you looking at?" Lucia asked.

"Down there," Bailey said, pointing into the street. "While you were in the shower these people showed up and are demanding everyone come out of there homes... Lucia, they have guns." Bailey continued with obvious worry in her voice.

"Who are they?" Lucia asked.

"I don't know. But you should get home, my dad will be back soon and your parents are probably worried about you." Bailey said.

"Yeah, wouldn't want to get caught." Lucia joked, it was true Bailey's dad didn't like the fact the she was dating his daughter but he wasn't a mean guy.

"Be safe." Bailey said, pulling Lucia close for a kiss.

"I'll be back later." Lucia said then started for the door. She flew down the stairs and into the street, luckily this side of the building was opposite to the window and this street was empty. Lucia started down the road until she ran into a familiar face.

"Santiago, what are you doing out here? Where's mom and dad?" Lucia asked.

"They-They took them... I got away and went looking for you. Lucia, I'm scared." Santiago said. Lucia patted his short black hair, they both look similar, both of them had short black hair, brown eyes and almost the same skin tone.

"It'll be alright, lets just get off the streets." Lucia said trying to reassure her brother. She'd heard about some massive terror attacks on the west coast, but this was the east... It couldn't be... "We'll just hide out at Baileys house for now." Lucia said.

"But Bailey doesn't like me." Santiago argued.

"Yes she does." Lucia said, part because she knew it was true and part because she wanted to get off the street. Santiago reluctantly followed her back towards Baileys house, but stopped dead in their tracks when a squad of armed people came out of an alley way in front of them. It was odd, they looked like they'd just gave up on a uniform. Half of them were wearing green t-shirts while the rest were a hodgepodge of randomness. What stood out the most was the man wearing a Hawaiian floral shirt and green shorts.... hideous.

"Don't move!" One of them yelled. Every muscle in Lucia's body screamed for her to run. But she was frozen, and so was Santiago. The men closed on them and griped them by their shoulders. The man with the Hawaiian shirt got Lucia, just my luck, murdered by the worst fashion crime in life. "Take 'em back to Mosaiah." One of them said, and the men half dragged Lucia and Santiago down the alley way.

the next think she knew Lucia was standing in a huge crowd that had gathered around the stage. she found Bailey standing with her father and Her own parents nearby. Lucia and Santiago joined them. A tall black man stood on the stage waving a machete around and yelling things until the crowd silenced itself.

"Alright, I'll spare you the details. You either surrender to us and work for us for however long we deem necessary doing whatever job we want you to or we hold you in prison camps for the duration of the war. If you join us, move to the left of the stage. If not, move to the right." He said. Lucia noticed her parents slipping off to the left without a word, Bailey and her father moved to the right. Lucia and Santiago stood alone in the middle.

"What do we do?" Santiago asked... These people said they'd be put to work doing whatever they wanted, Lucia did not want to explore the depths of these fuckers imaginations, but she'd heard about prison camps in history class... Not good. But which would be worse? Spending the rest of you life being a slave with out the possibly of breaking free or spending time in a camp and slipping away when no one's looking? Lucia had heard stories about escapes from POW camps, if they could do it could she. These idiots in Hawaiian shirts are bound to mess up sometime, they didn't even know what they were doing. She spotted on of them wearing a red shirt resting his chin on the barrel of the gun... I fucking hope that thing goes off.

[Surrender]~ Prisoner until the end

[don't surrender]~Chance of escape, Maybe.

• [don't surrender]

Both of these choices will probably lead to something bad D:

Lucia Martinez Lucia waited for the sign to change to 'walk'. She'd been standing here for awhile now. It seems like none of the street l

• [don't surrender]

Very hard choice... I agree with fin, both choices will probably end up bad, but I think this option sounds marginally better.

Lucia Martinez Lucia waited for the sign to change to 'walk'. She'd been standing here for awhile now. It seems like none of the street l

• Lucia Martinez

"I'm going with mom and dad." Santiago said. Lucia had already made up her mind. She walked over to Bailey and her father who unnaturally welcomed her warmly. He usually just ignores her, why is he being kind all the sudden? Baileys father placed a hand on her shoulder, with a firm tight grip. After a short time the crowd had mostly parted and the remaining few were being pushed off in either direction by some of the armed men. By the looks of it, only 1/4th of the crowd had chose to not surrender. The black man hopped off the stage and waved his machete at the crowd. "March!" He ordered, and after some direction from the guards the crowd began parading down the streets of New York city. Streets Lucia knew well. The crowd made a sudden turn off the road and into a park. Lucia was at the front of the crowd, and she saw everything going on. Me were digging pits. Large, deep pits. The crowd was lined up in front of the pit.

"Dad... Whats happening?" Bailey asked, her voice shaking.

"They tricked us... I should've known. This is one of their favorite tricks. Fuck. Lucia..." He said, turning his head towards Lucia.

"Yes?" Lucia answered.

"Keep my daughter safe. Please." He said.

"What are you talking about?" Lucia asked, her voice shrinking.

"Ready!" A voice shouted from behind.

"Girls. I love you both, Bailey I love you so much. Lucia, just keep her safe..."

"Aim!"

"Go toward Brooklyn, find you uncle. Tell him what happened. I love you."

"Fire!" Baileys dad pushed Lucia and Bailey into the ditch, she heard the sound of gunfire. She felt bodies falling on top of her, blood soaking her cloths. Then the gunfire stopped.

"Alright men, move out! Yellow team will return in 48 hours to bury the hole. Lets move!" A voice yelled, there was the sound of running and diesel engines starting and trucks and cars tearing off down the road.

"L-L-Lucia?" She heard baileys weak voice.

"Bailey! Are you alright?" She asked. Stupid question.

"No.. I'm not 'alright'" Bailey said, Lucia forced herself up finding herself in a pool of dead bodies. Baileys dad among them. Only then did what just happened sink in... They were executing everyone that didn't surrender. Baileys dad had pushed them into the ditch so they weren't killed. Her dad was a hero. Lucia could hear crying, she saw Bailey sitting against the wall of the ditch with her legs pulled up to her chest. Lucia moved over to her and wrapped her arms around her.

"I'm sorry." Lucia managed, before joining her girlfriend in tears. Some time later Bailey choked down her tears enough to speak.

"We-we need to get to Brooklyn." She said, her voice squeaky.

"I know... I know." Lucia said.

"I don't want to just leave him here." Bailey said looking at her dead father.

"What do you want to do?" Lucia asked.

"I-I don't know... wha-What do you think we should do?" Bailey asked... They had 48 hours until this 'yellow team' showed up, they could stay the night here... Well not here in the ditch, but after what's happened she doubted anyone would care if they broke into someone's house for a night. But maybe they should leave now... But she didn't trust herself to drive in this state. She'd wreck the car while crying...

choice

[leave now]

[leave in the morning]

• [leave in the morning], sounds like the more cautious choice

Lucia Martinez "I'm going with mom and dad." Santiago said. Lucia had already made up her mind. She walked over to Bailey and her father

• [leave in the morning]

Lucia Martinez "I'm going with mom and dad." Santiago said. Lucia had already made up her mind. She walked over to Bailey and her father

• Hey guys, I don't know if its to early but I have a few questions...

who is your favorite character? Why?

who is your least favorite? Why?

what do you want to see in this story?

what was your favorite part so far?

is there anything you'd like to say about my writing?

Anything else you'd like to say?

Thanks guys!

• [leave in the morning]

• who is your favorite character? Why?

I like them all, but I guess I like Carmen the most so far character-wise. Story-wise I enjoyed Lucia's PoV

who is your least favorite? Why?

Don't really have a least favourite so far

what do you want to see in this story?

I liked Lucia's story the most, so I'm interested in where her journey is going

what was your favorite part so far?

The last Lucia part or the first Carmen part

is there anything you'd like to say about my writing?

It is absolutely great! You are very good at building up suspense, that's probably what I like the most, on top of your writing being very good.

Anything else you'd like to say?

I am very excited for how this is going to continue :D

Hey guys, I don't know if its to early but I have a few questions... who is your favorite character? Why? who is your least favorite?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.