The dark before the dawn. Interactive story

Comments

• hugs

mr.quality posted: »

Thank you. Although I'm not making any promises I think I'll start again by Wednesday by the latest.

• :) your a good friend.

supersagig posted: »

hugs

• Lucia Martinez

Lucia opened her eyes as the early morning sun seeped in through the bedroom window. She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling letting last nights events sink in. The United States was under attack, and everyone she knew was either dead or missing. The only person she had left was Bailey, who was currently sleeping soundly right next to her. Lucia swung her legs over the edge of the bed and hopped to the ground, careful to avoid waking Bailey. She looked in the dresser and quickly found a pair of black jeans and a white T-shirt, then she walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, looking in the mirror she looked a lot better than she thought she did. She had succeeded in getting most the blood off her face last night. She quickly washed the rest the blood off her face before changing into the new cloths she took, finding they fit rather snugly, but never the less they fit. She soon left the bathroom and walked into the living room, where the sunlight now illuminated the state of chaos this house was in. Boxes thrown everywhere, broken glass jars and vases were smashed on the ground, pillows and pictures thrown everywhere. What the fuck happened? Something caught her eye though, just before she was about to turn around. She spotted a small glowing object under the couch. She bent down and grabbed it, revealing it to be a flash drive. Wait, didn't that message say those people were looking for a flash drive? This couldn't be it, could it?

"Good morning." A voice said, breaking her train of thought, "Gosh this place is a mess." Lucia spun around and saw Bailey standing nearby.

"Yeah, sure is." Lucia said.

"What do you have there?" Bailey asked.

"A flash drive, I found it under the couch." Lucia answered, handing it to Bailey to look at.

"What were you doing under the couch?" Bailey asked jokingly.

"I wasn't under the couch, I was just.." Lucia started.

"I was joking, take a hint." Bailey said. It was good to see she was feeling better, although Lucia could tell she was just acting like she was fine.

"Your always to serious, I can never tell when your joking." Lucia said.

"That what makes it so funny. Anyways, I guess were heading to Brooklyn to see my uncle today?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah, that's what your dad said." Lucia answered.

"The sooner we leave the better." Bailey said.

"We need a car first." Lucia said.

"First we break into someone's home then we steal their car. Just an average day at the office." Bailey said as she began looking around for some keys. Lucia began looking to and spotted some hanging on a rack on the wall.

"Found the keys." Lucia said as she walked towards the front door. Bailey was following close behind her. "Do you know the address to your uncles house?" Lucia asked, looking back as she opened the door. She noticed Bailey's eyes widen. "What?" Lucia tried to ask, but was cut off by a rough hand gripping her by the neck. Her head was flung forward and she saw a large man, with two prosthetic legs holding her a foot of the ground by her throat, she gasped for air, which just wouldn't come.

"You fucking killed her! I'm going to kill you!" The man yelled, who was 'her'? Lucia thought, just then the man chucked Lucia to the ground like a ragdoll. She became faintly aware of Bailey screaming for help, as the man walked back towards Lucia. He picked her up and practically carried her over to the dead woman in the hallway.

"You killed her. Why?" He demanded.

"I-" Lucia began,

"Not Good enough!" The man yelled and threw Lucia to he ground, she struggled to her feet and faced the man.

"Where is it?" He demanded.

"Where's what?" Lucia stuttered and backed away from the man, but he lunged and caught her shirt collar. He pinned her against the wall.

"Where did you put it? Tell me now you little bitch!" He yelled, spitting on Lucia's face. By now she was in tears, the man did not like this. He reached back and punched her in the face, sending her sprawling onto the floor. It felt like she just got hit by a train. The man simply just picked her up again and pinned her against the wall again. He punched her again and this time felt the blood dripping out of her nose and mouth onto the floor. The man allowed her to sink to the floor holding her face.

"Just tell me what you did with the damn flash drive. Please." He said. The flash drive, that's what he wanted?

"B-Bailey... The flash d-drive." Lucia mumble through a jaw that felt almost useless. Bailey dug in her pocket and pulled out the flash drive she'd given to her. The man snatched it out of her hand and threw it on the floor. He pulled a shotgun Lucia hadn't noticed before off his back and shot it twice, before turning the gun on Lucia.

"Who sent you? Are you working with the Network?" The man asked.

"No, the network attacked us, we just ended up here. We didn't kill anyone." Bailey said, the man smacked her across the face and she fell to the floor.

"I wasn't fucking talking to you." The man spit. "But now that that's out of the way, Yes or no, are you working with the Network?" He asked.

"No." Lucia muttered.

"Good, I still don't like you though. How did Maria die, do you know?" He asked.

"The Network, they broke in and were looking for that flash drive. They couldn't find it so they killed her." Lucia managed, although her jaw now was hurting like hell. The man slung his shotgun back over his shoulder and approached Lucia, crouching next to her.

"Let me help." He said, grabbing Lucia's jaw gingerly in his hand. Without warning he pushed on her jaw until there was a Pop sound. Lucia yelped in pain as the man stood back up and walked over to Bailey, holding out his hand. Bailey reluctantly took it and he lifted her to her feet.

"You two look to young to be out her alone, where are your parents?" He asked.

"My dad... He- he was killed in a mass execution just outside." Bailey said.

"I noticed that. And you?" He looked at Lucia.

"They surrendered to the Network." She said.

"Sorry to hear that, both of you. How old are you?" He asked.

"Were both seventeen." Lucia answered.

"Two seventeen year olds wondering around during a war? Not the smartest idea. Where are you headed?" He asked.

"Brooklyn." Lucia answered.

"Funny, I was headed there to. I just happened to notice you have my car keys." He said.

"Here, take them." Lucia said puling the keys out of her pocket. But the man just waved her hand away.

"Look, I'm sorry I over reacted. Its just, I found my fiancé dead and two unknown teens in my house. You get where I'm coming from?" He said, Lucia didn't answer. " I was in the first war against the Network. I've seen shit... I've seen shit I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. These people are ruthless. They want nothing less than total casualties on both sides. Keep the keys, but I have a preposition for you." He said.

"What kind of preposition?" Lucia asked.

"Let me come with you. Were both headed to the same place, and you need someone to keep you two safe. I cant force you to do anything, but if you value your life you'll let me come. Brooklyn isn't what you think it is anymore." He said. Maybe he was right, maybe it was best to travel together. Strength in numbers, right? Lucia and Bailey both were defenseless, and stood no chance against any opposition. But did she really want to get in a car with a guy that just slapped her and her girlfriend around? What if he was on a hair trigger and anything would set him off again? But was being alone without a weapon better than being with someone who at least stood as a possible ally?

Choice

[Let him accompany you]

[Leave him]

• [Leave him]

That guy is an asshole! Poor Lucia and Bailey, who knows what that guy might be capable of if even slightly provoked.

Lucia Martinez Lucia opened her eyes as the early morning sun seeped in through the bedroom window. She rolled onto her back and stared a

• Well, to be fair, how would you feel if you showed up at your house, found your fiance shot to death outside the apartment, and found two people you didn't know in your house?

[Leave him] That guy is an asshole! Poor Lucia and Bailey, who knows what that guy might be capable of if even slightly provoked.

• True, I can understand that he is angry, but there was little evidence that Lucia and Bailey were the ones who killed her. I don't hold his initial anger against him, but he continued to be an ass when they tried to explain it, slapping Bailey when she answered for Lucia and still being rude after they managed to explain that he was wrong here. All in all, this guy seems to get violently angry pretty easily and I really don't trust him with not getting angry at the girls again. It's like Lucia said, he seems to be on a hair trigger.

However, thinking about it, I am really not so sure anymore... despite him being a complete ass, he might be an ally. But he could also endanger them with his aggressiveness... Damn that choice is harder than I initially thought!

Well, to be fair, how would you feel if you showed up at your house, found your fiance shot to death outside the apartment, and found two people you didn't know in your house?

• That what I intend, making choices harder than initially thought! Its so much fun!

I have a twisted sense of humor apparently.

True, I can understand that he is angry, but there was little evidence that Lucia and Bailey were the ones who killed her. I don't hold his

• [Let him accompany you]

I think he could help ,and if they don't take him he may take the car and/or attack them again. I still don't trust him though.

Lucia Martinez Lucia opened her eyes as the early morning sun seeped in through the bedroom window. She rolled onto her back and stared a

• [Leave him]

• [Leave him]

• edited April 2015

[Let him accompany you]

Awesome Chapter!!

• Did Santiago die? u.u

• Umm. Maybe. You'll find out.

Did Santiago die? u.u

• Damn I got un followed from the story and didn't even notice. I will get to reading all the parts right away!

• Tell me what you think!

Damn I got un followed from the story and didn't even notice. I will get to reading all the parts right away!

• I think its really amazing, I'm hooked for the next part! Keep up the great work!

Tell me what you think!

• Thanks! I plan to keep up the good work!

I think its really amazing, I'm hooked for the next part! Keep up the great work!

• Samu Kuusi

Three minutes...

San Francisco blew by at full speed. Alcatraz was only three minutes out. Either the city was completely abandoned or they were pretending not to notice, because the helicopter had taken little to no resistance... Other than Selma... Selma went to hell very quickly. The helicopter came in for a landing to drop off Lane, the woman that was supposed to intercept the convoy. Almost as soon as they touched down, the Network just appeared out of thin air. Bullets were flying everywhere, the chopper barely managed to get off the ground. The look on Lane's face as she was surrounded and the helicopter flew away leaving her was forever burnt into Samu's memory. It doesn't matter now. She's most likely dead, just an assumption since they didn't stick around to see how it ended.

Two Minutes

The Golden Gate Bridge came into view. A lovely sight to see, brought back so many memories. Him and his dad. Damn it. He was good off until the day he was caught... A few years back, in Texas.. Fort Bliss to be exact.. During the first Network war. Samu had work under the command of General McDuff. A great and honorable man, with questionable morals. He remembered the incident like it was yesterday...

2015, Fort Bliss Texas

"Samu, your presence is requested in the video conference room." Lieutenant Barnes had said. Samu looked up from his lunch.

"What is it this time?" Samu asked.

"I don't know. Probably your dad again." Barnes answered.

"Huh, the old man just cant keep off of me." Samu chuckled. Barnes smirked then walked away. Samu's father, the great and honorable Commander Kuusi, had a thing of making sure his not so great and honorable son, Private second class Kussi, lived up to his standards of greatness. Samu contemplated just not going, but then remembered back to the last time he did that... KP duty for a fucking month. Yes it was true, Samu's father was great friends with McDuff. with a huff Samu got up from his seat not bothering to clean up... Someone was going to have hell to pay for that... Samu wandered the streets of Fort Bliss, anyone new here would easily get lost, but Samu knew this place like the back of his hand and soon was at the door of the conference room. He opened it and walked into the lobby, finding it oddly empty. They usually had someone at the desk. But Samu ignored this and began to walk past the front desk down the hall, not taking notice of the dead body stuffed under the desk. He soon arrived at the video conference room door and opened it, the sight he was greeted to still haunts him to this day... A man, was on the screen. His entire face covered with a mask, he was wearing black robes. A few soliders stood in the room, chatting with the screen.

"Everything is going as planned, sir." One solider spoke.

"Good, the Network doesn't want another fuck up, like the last time you dolts put a plan together." The masked man spoke.

"We wont screw up again... That mistake, and its maker, have been taken care of." Another solider said.

"Good, now how about we get to.... Wait, who is that?" The masked man said, Samu saw his eyes shift to him. The soldiers all spun around and looked at him. The screen suddenly faded to black, leaving the Federal Army logo on the screen.

"Shit." A solider said, pulling his pistol out. But Samu was quicker. He shot the solider before he even cocked his gun. The other two took off for the back door. Samu instantly shot the first one, but the second escaped...

3:00pm the next day

"We the jury find Private second class Samu Kuusi, Guilty of all Three counts." The man spoke. Guilty. Dishonorably Discharged. Sentenced to death.

"Get this pig out of my court room." The judge spoke as the MP's grabbed Samu and hauled him out. Death by firing squad. As he was pushed out of the room, he caught the pained and disappointed look on his dads face. Now, Samu sat in a jail cell in the Fort Bliss prisons. He had about an hour before his demise. He didn't expect any visitors, his dad was probably signing up to pull the trigger right now. But one person did come, Lieutenant Barnes. An MP threw the cell door open and chucked Barnes in and locked the door behind him. Barnes looked up at Samu.

"Why are you here?" Samu asked.

"He followed your lead. Killed the last witness. Your both going to be executed together." The MP said and walked out.

"Why?" Samu asked.

"You were right. I saw the video footage before McDuff burnt it. I couldn't let him get away with it." Barnes said.

"You fucking idiot! Now were both going to die!" Samu yelled.

"Hey! Shut the fuck up in there!" The MP yelled.

"I had to do it. You don't understand." Barnes said.

"Of course I don't under-" Samu said but was cut off by the sound of a door busting open.

"Round 'em up!" A voice yelled... None other than the infamous McDuff. A group of men walked up to the cell and one opened it while the rest swarmed in. A face stunk out among the crowd. Commander Kuusi.

"Dad, I can explain! I'm innocent!" Samu yelled.

"Shut up, you fucking disgrace. " His dad said.

"Ready!"

Samu's hands trembled as he stood blindfolded next to Barnes.

"Aim!"

I'm Innocent, I'm innocent... Please no.

"Fir-" Boom

A loud explosion went off and Samu felt weightless for a moment. Am I dead? He thought, the he tumbled onto the ground and the blindfold came off. He had been knocked off his feet by an explosion, a good sized one to. He saw where he was, the outskirts of Fort Bliss, a field. He saw the main complex of Fort Bliss going up in flames.

"It was him! He planned this! End this!" A voice yelled, he saw a man walking up to him aiming a M1 grand at his chest preparing to pull the trigger. Then a splash of red, the man's eyes rolled back and he crumpled to the ground. A man appeared holding a 9mm pistol with a silencer, his face was covered with a bandana and he was wearing a old fashioned cowboy hat with sunglasses.

"Who... Who?" Samu asked but the man brushed off the question.

"No time for that. We need to get out of here. The resistance needs you." The man said, grabbing Samu and cutting off the bindings. The man grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to a nearby helicopter.

Now

One minute

Samu sat in the same damn helicopter with the same damn pilot that he did during the escape in 2015, the only difference was the year and the destination. The Golden Gate bridge blew by, and Samu spotted the small island that housed the infamous prison. Now, an even more infamous man was going to get caught in the crosshairs of an infamous killer.

30 seconds

They were almost on top the island now. No one was on the island as of now. He had time to set up. Good for him.

20 seconds

"Nearing drop zone! Prepare for drop off!" The pilot yelled.

10 seconds.

"Happy hunting, Samu." The pilot said.

"Calm skies and no flak to you, Greg." Samu said.

0 seconds.

"Go, go, go!" Greg yelled. Without hesitation or thought Samu unlatched his seatbelt and threw the door open. He looked back once more, then let go. Falling downwards very quickly. He scanned the area. Multiple possible places to set up. He liked the cell block roof and the courtyard watchtower best though, most cover with most visibility. The tower was closer to the water, making for a quick escape. But the roof had better range of view.

choice

[go for watchtower]

[go for roof]

so, I decided to try something new. Tell me what you think!

• Very interesting! I like flashback scenes, they help a lot with understanding the character. Samu is an interesting character and I look forward to his storyline.

[go for watchtower]

If anything goes wrong a quick escape can save his life

Samu Kuusi Three minutes... San Francisco blew by at full speed. Alcatraz was only three minutes out. Either the city was completely a

• [go for roof]

Roofs are more open then towers, and...I don't know, roofs are cool.

Samu Kuusi Three minutes... San Francisco blew by at full speed. Alcatraz was only three minutes out. Either the city was completely a

• [go for watchtower] Great part!

• Not my roof... My roof is very hot...

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[go for roof] Roofs are more open then towers, and...I don't know, roofs are cool.

• Thanks! It was the first time I ever tried anything like that, I was afraid I would mess up. But it looks like people liked it!

Very interesting! I like flashback scenes, they help a lot with understanding the character. Samu is an interesting character and I look forward to his storyline. [go for watchtower] If anything goes wrong a quick escape can save his life

• Thanks!

[go for watchtower] Great part!

• [go for watchtower]

Cool Chapter!

• Thank you!

[go for watchtower] Cool Chapter!

• [Go for watchtower]

Damn, I loved this part. I really like the way you introduce Samu. I'm really looking forward for more!

• Thank you, I felt like his character could use a little more back ground.

finlander posted: »

[Go for watchtower] Damn, I loved this part. I really like the way you introduce Samu. I'm really looking forward for more!

• Hey sorry, my laptop went dead and I don't have my charger. I'm going to get it today, so expect a new part later today. But that of course depends on when I'm get home and how I feel after they take my blood... I hope they don't take a lot...

• Alright, so I just got home. They took a lot of blood, I'm a little light headed but I'm fine. I got my charger, so expect a new part later today.

Hey sorry, my laptop went dead and I don't have my charger. I'm going to get it today, so expect a new part later today. But that of course depends on when I'm get home and how I feel after they take my blood... I hope they don't take a lot...

• Can't wait for it.

Hey sorry, my laptop went dead and I don't have my charger. I'm going to get it today, so expect a new part later today. But that of course depends on when I'm get home and how I feel after they take my blood... I hope they don't take a lot...

• Samu Kuusi

Samu made up his mind and pulled the chord, slowing his decent. Samu grunted as he hit the ground, a little faster than expected. BUt he got up and found himself unhurt, so he detached from the parachute and hid it under a nearby bush. It would be easily spotted, but at least it would give him some time. He turned towards the watchtower and came to the stunning realization that he was no longer alone on this island. A man stood in the watchtower, his back towards Samu, with a sniper rifle in his hands. 'This could be good' Samu thought as he quickly and quietly ran to the ladder and began climbing. Soon he was on the top, standing right behind the unsuspecting target. He silently pulled out his pistol, which he had equipped with a silencer. He walked right up to the man and tapped his shoulder, the man turned around and as soon as he saw Samu his eyes widened, he opened his mouth like he was about to yell. But instead he dropped to the floor, along with the rifle. Samu holstered his pistol and picked up the sniper... Now the waiting begins.

Samu swept the horizon through the scope of the M98 he picked up off the dead man. At first he though he was just seeing things, but soon it became clear that the growing dots on the horizon were ships. A familiar copping sound was heard overhead as a HIND appeared into his vision.

"Looks like the Soviets were the first to the party this time. Now to just confirm his identity." Samu thought as The helicopter landed on the cell block roof. Thank God I didn't chose to go there. A group of six people left through the back of the helicopter and onto the roof, Samu raced to find Vernov in the crowd but they moved to fast and disappeared into the prison. Although they didn't stay hidden for long, they soon reemerged into the courtyard, to Samu's pleasure. In his watchtower he had an excellent view of the courtyard. The soviet rushed into the courtyard and stopped at the middle and began spreading out, searching for any danger. Suddenly a large group appeared into Samu's vision, they were walking towards the Soviets. Damn Network. He searched through the crowd one by one comparing each person to the picture of Vernov he had. No one matched. he began to think this was all a mistake and Vernov wasn't even here. Until he saw him. He was the last person out of the prison, He was wearing a nice black suit and tie. He approached one man from the Network's side and shook his hand. Samu couldn't hear what they were saying, so he pulled a small object out of his pocket, it was about the size of a chocolate chip. He threw the object into the courtyard. He turned his earpiece on, suddenly he could hear everything they were saying. It was even translated into English through the headset.

"... Its been a long time, You know that?" One man asked.

"Lets skip the greetings and get down to business." Another voice said. Obviously Russian.

"You know, your always such an ass Vernov." The other man said. Then it accrued to Samu. The man in his sights Was Vernov. He slowly began to pull back the trigger.

"First off. The shipment went through Fresno unshaved although we did have some trouble in nearby Selma. A search party intercepted a RF, she said she was on her way to Fresno. She wouldn't say anything else." Vernov said. Samu released the trigger in awe.

"Resistance Fighters, huh? Well, why are you bringing it up? You ended the little bitch didn't you?" The other man asked.

"No. The SS isn't actually in this war. If we killed her, that would be the equivalent to killing a US citizen." Vernov said.

"The Second Soviet army, if backed by the Network, will have no problems taking those American bastards. Where is the bitch now?" The other man asked.

"Bring her out." Vernov said, motioning to his men. Suddenly two men walked out of the door dragging a half-conscious body with them... Lane. She was still alive, but for how long?

"Ah, yes. Give the little bitch to me and my men will take care of her and dispose of the evidence." The man said.

"You are one sadistic little bastard, you know that Charlie?" Vernov said.

"So I've been told. Now as we promised, you delivered your shipment, we give you your cash." Charlie waved a man forward and he handed Vernov a brief case. He opened it and Samu could see a smile tug at his lips before it disappeared and he slammed the case shut.

"Good. Now, give them the girl and lets go." Vernov said. The two men shoved Lane down in front of Charlie.

"You had skill. To bad you were on the wrong side. Good guys never win." Charlie said, gripping Lane's jaw in his hand. Vernov began walking away. Samu had waited to long. He had to take the shot, now. But he could see Lane just laying on the ground, at the mercy of the fucking Network. Those fuckers have less mercy than the SS. He had to act. Now.

Choice

[Just kill Vernov]

[Just kill Charlie]

[try to kill both]

Lucia Martinez

"Theres a shovel in the trunk, you might as well use it to dig your own graves." The man had said as Lucia and Bailey turned and left the building. The words still resonated as She drove towards Brooklyn. Bailey was silent, staring straight out the window. everything had gone to hell. They were only a few miles out from Brooklyn now. Her nose and jaw still ached in pain from where the man had hit her. She could see the red marks on Bailey's cheek to. The roads were completely empty, something you wouldn't expect from New York. All the windows were empty, smashed or boarded up. Doors hung wide open. It looked like a ghost town. A bridge came into Lucia's view.

"That's Brooklyn, right over there." Lucia said.

"Yeah." Bailey answered.

"You know where your uncles house is right?" Lucia asked.

"Yeah." Bailey said again. Lucia continued to drive the car onto the bridge, but the second she was on the bridge she knew something was wrong. The opposite side of the bridge was blocked by police cars and military Humvees. Suddenly a bright light blinded Lucia and she was forced to stop the car.

"Don't move!" A voice yelled. Lucia heard her door being opened and she was thrown to the ground. She looked up on her back and was only greeted by another blinding light. Rough hands flipped her onto her back and she felt her hands being restrained behind her.

"Welcome to Brooklyn." She heard a mans voice cruelly whisper into her ear. She was lifted up onto her feet. "Now Move!" The man barked, prodding her back. She looked back once to see Bailey getting similar treatment.

"Eyes forward!" The man yelled, hitting Lucia in the back with some kind of stick. Whatever the hell it was hurt. Lucia continued marching forward to heaven knows where.

Carmen Dominguez

Carmen entered the mess hall. A new sound filled her ears. Laughter. She couldn't remember the last time she heard that sound, well she couldn't remember much of anything anymore... She walked over to the line and picked up a tray, soon getting served some questionable looking food. None the less she looked around the room for a place to sit. She spotted Riley and Ann sitting with a few people around them. Carmen walked over to the table and Riley moved over making space for her. She sat down staring at the food on her tray.

"It isn't as bad as you think. Trust me." Riley said. Carmen looked over at her and she smiled. "Well, I was raised on it. I don't think its that bad."

"And if you don't like it, to bad. Guess you'll just have to starve." Another voice said. Carmen looked up and saw a man sitting across from her. He had brown eyes and short brown hair. He looked over her face. "It was a joke. I'm terrible at those. My names Matt by the way." He said reaching his hand out. Carmen shook it.

"Carmen." She said.

"Well Carmen, looks like your Stryker's next big thing huh? He really seems to like you." Matt said.

"Don't let it go to your head. He was the same way about me when I showed up, guess where I am now? Driving trucks around the base for no real reason." A woman said, who was sitting next to Matt.

"Really now Rachel, is that how you feel? I think cleaning the dig kennels is worse." Matt said.

"Yeah, it is." Rachel said, elbowing Matt. Who dropped some food into his lap.

"Damnit! Rye, get me some napkins, now!" HE yelled. Riley sat her food back down and got up from the table.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." Rachel said. Although her face looked like she was trying not to laugh.

"Bullshit." Matt said.

"Calm down Matt, it will come out." Ann said.

"Here ." Riley said suddenly appearing behind Matt.

"What the fuck took you so long?" Matt yelled as he grabbed the napkins out of her hands and swatted her away. "You little bitch." He added, under his breath. He began whipping off this pants before standing up and throwing the napkins on the table and walking out. "Fucking throw this trash away." He barked at Riley as he walked out. Riley simply picked up the trash and threw it away. Out of this whole ordeal only one thing was brought to her attention. Riley was right, they didn't care about her. They treated her as a servant, as a slave. She was nothing to them. Riley soon sat back down at the table and resumed eating her food as if nothing had happened, but Carmen could see the single tear running down her cheek.

Choice

[Stay silent]

[Comfort Riley]

• edited April 2015

[try to kill both]

I had to think about this for a bit... Vernov is his mission, Charlie is probably about to kill Lane. Just shooting one of them will probably result in the other one getting away, which would be unfortunate. Trying to kill both will be more risky, but it might just work.

[Comfort Riley]

That choice was a bit easier for me. Let's be nice this time.

Also, damn Lucia and Bailey... maybe taking that violent guy with them would have been better for them after all.

Samu Kuusi Samu made up his mind and pulled the chord, slowing his decent. Samu grunted as he hit the ground, a little faster than expect

• HAHA! I love it when I make people question their decisions!

[try to kill both] I had to think about this for a bit... Vernov is his mission, Charlie is probably about to kill Lane. Just shooting on

• Kill Vernov

Stay silent

Awesome Chapter!

[try to kill both] I had to think about this for a bit... Vernov is his mission, Charlie is probably about to kill Lane. Just shooting on

• [Kill Vernov] Might as well get the mission done with before shit hits the fan. Lets not get greedy.

[Comfort Riley] We are all friends here.

Samu Kuusi Samu made up his mind and pulled the chord, slowing his decent. Samu grunted as he hit the ground, a little faster than expect

• [Just kill Vernov]

He probably can't kill them both.

[Comfort Riley]

• Just as a heads up, there will be no new part this Thursday and Friday. My step grandfather passed away last Friday and I'll be at his funeral. I hope you guys understand. Thank you.

• I'm sorry for your loss. Take your time and best of luck.

Just as a heads up, there will be no new part this Thursday and Friday. My step grandfather passed away last Friday and I'll be at his funeral. I hope you guys understand. Thank you.

• Thank you.

I'm sorry for your loss. Take your time and best of luck.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.