The dark before the dawn. Interactive story

Comments

• Thanks liquid!

who is your favorite character? Why? I like them all, but I guess I like Carmen the most so far character-wise. Story-wise I enjoyed Luci

• edited March 2015

So, I just got back from the doctor... Yeah...

Anyways, I won't be posting a new part tonight. Sorry.

• who is your favorite character? Why? - Elias.

who is your least favorite? Why? I don't have one yet.

what do you want to see in this story? I don't anything I'd like to see in it yet.

what was your favorite part so far? I'll have say that part where Elias' friends are being killed.

is there anything you'd like to say about my writing? It's great so far!

Anything else you'd like to say? Nothing I can think of.

mr.quality posted: »

Hey guys, I don't know if its to early but I have a few questions... who is your favorite character? Why? who is your least favorite?

• Thanks!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

who is your favorite character? Why? - Elias. who is your least favorite? Why? I don't have one yet. what do you want to see in this s

• No problem!

And I'll try to get a character submitted soon :3

Thanks!

• That would be greatly appreciated!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

No problem! And I'll try to get a character submitted soon

• who is your favorite character? Why?

Samu c:

who is your least favorite? Why?

Don't have any yet

what do you want to see in this story?

How Samu is going to end up :D

what was your favorite part so far?

That's a hard question. They're all so good.

is there anything you'd like to say about my writing?

Well, you have improved a lot! :D Your stories are awesome.

Anything else you'd like to say?

Nothing atm

Hey guys, I don't know if its to early but I have a few questions... who is your favorite character? Why? who is your least favorite?

• Thanks fin!

finlander posted: »

who is your favorite character? Why? Samu c: who is your least favorite? Why? Don't have any yet what do you want to see in this

• So, maybe I lied...

Lucia Martinez

Lucia looked out of the ditch at the surroundings, they were about in the middle of this park. It was surrounded by buildings on either side, with no one in sight. Then she spotted a door left hanging open carelessly, at least they'd be off the streets.

"We should stay here tonight. We'll leave in the morning." Lucia Said.

"Okay." Bailey answered weakly. Lucia jumped up and grabbed the edge of the pit, pulling herself up and out. Once out she cautiously looked around and still saw no one, but still didn't want to be out in the open for some reason. She bent down and extended her hand to Bailey, who took one last look at her father then grabbed Lucia's hand. Either Bailey was heavier than she looked or Lucia was weaker than she thought, because she could barley pull her out. But she managed and eventually they were both out of the pit. Lucia stood up and began walking towards the edge of the park, the brass of the bullet casing pinging each other as she stepped on them. They were almost to the edge of the park when she heard people talking. She grabbed Baileys hand and pulled her behind a bush, then looked back at the source of the noise. The light coming from the street lamps illuminated the two figures.The same black man from earlier was walking through the park with another man, who was very skinny and wearing a blue shirt.

"Look around, you see this? This is weakness. Incompetence. It will not be tolerated, do you understand?" the black man asked, through an obvious Somalian accent.

"But Mosaiah, what did these people ever do?" The man in the blue shirt asked.

"They were weak. They would not benefit our cause, we must sacrifice the few to suffice the needs of the many. " Mosaiah said

"They didn't deserve to die though." The blue shirt said.

"Weakness. This is why I brought you here, you feel pity for these people. You put our cause at risk. I've seen people like you before, you get people killed. That's why this ends here." Mosaiah said.

"I don't understand what you saying, I-" The blue shirt man tried to say but was cut short when Mosaiah pulled out his machete and swung it, burring deep into his neck. The man fell to his knees as Mosaiah pulled the machete out and swung again, fully decapitating the man. He then nudge the body into the pit with his foot, he picked up the head in his right hand.

"So much wasted potential. Fucking American scum." He said as he drop-kicked the head as if it were a soccer ball. Damn this guy had problems. He then turned and walked in Lucia's direction. Fuck! He's coming over here! He kept getting closer and closer, Lucia and Bailey held their breath and waited for the worse. But in a sudden stroke of luck a Humvee crashed its way down the walkway and skidded to a stop right behind him. The passenger door flew open and Mosaiah stopped in his tracks, about a foot in front of the bush.

"You drive like a fucking lunatic, where did you learn to drive?" Mosaiah asked angrily

"Uh, Chicago." The driver answered.

"Fucking explains it. American idiot." He said as he turned around and climbed into the Humvee and closed the door. The Humvee tore off down the walkway and onto the street, disappearing behind a building.

"Lets get off the street." Lucia said, Bailey didn't argue. Lucia cautiously stepped into the street and ran across, ducking inside the open door. The inside mimicked that of Bailey's apartment, just needed to find an open door. Lucia crept up the stairs with Bailey following close behind, she tried every door handle but none was open. She ended up on the top floor where she spotted a woman laying dead in the middle of the floor, right in front of room 785. Lucia tried the knob but of course it was locked. Then she looked at the body... Maybe. The body was laying face down with a hole in the back of her head, as much as she hated to say it she doubted a dead person would mind if they were checked for keys. Lucia slipped her hand into the woman's pocket but felt nothing.

"What are you doing?" Bailey asked.

"Looking for keys... She wont miss them." Lucia answered, shocking herself with how morbid she just sounded. But none the less, she slipped her hand into the other pocket and her hand hit something small and metallic, she pulled it out and found a key. Thank you. She said in her mind to the body. She walked over to the door and slipped the key into the lock with trembling hands. She threw the door open and walked into a small cramp apartment, much smaller than Bailey's or her own. Lucia looked around for anything potentially dangerous but found none and continued into the house, which was a wreck. That woman definitely didn't care about cleaning. The couch was covered with boxes and the chairs were littered with trash. Magazines and assorted garbage littered the floor. Lucia looked around the living room while Bailey continued down the hall. Lucia spotted a small framed picture sitting on a table with a small voice recorder. The picture showed a woman, the one they'd just found in the hallway, with two young kids and a man. The man was in a wheel chair, both of his legs missing. Lucia looked at the voice recorder and pressed 'play'

"Dan, I still haven't found that flash drive you were looking for. I still don't know what's so important about it. Anyways, I'm also almost done packing. Once that's done, We'll be on our way to Texas. I'm going out tonight, that's why I left this message. Anyways... Knock,knock,knock" There was a knock at the door. Then the sound of a door opening. "Who are you?" She asked. "Get on the ground!" A voice yelled, then there was the sound of running and things being thrown. After a few moments it stopped. "We cant find it!" A man said. "She fucking hid it. We don't have time for this." Another voice said. then Bang A gunshot. Lucia pressed 'stop'. What the fuck was that?

"Lucia, the rest of the house is empty. And the bedroom is actually clean. What do you have there?" Bailey asked. Lucia hid the recorder.

"I found a picture of the family that owned this place." Lucia said.

"Those poor people..." Bailey said as she turned and began walking down the hallway. Lucia quickly opened the window and threw the recorder out, then followed Bailey down the hallway and into another room.

"There's only one bedroom?" Lucia asked.

"Yes." Bailey answered.

"Oh well." Lucia said. She felt to tired to fight this, and it wasn't like they'd never shared a bed before. Bailey searched through the dresser and pulled out a shirt that looked like it would fit her. She pulled off her blood stained t-shirt and put it on. Lucia sifted through the close until she found a shirt and a pair of shorts that fit her. She walked across the hall into the bathroom, she turned on the sink and used the water to wash her face. The clear water turned a horrid shade of red. She looked at the mirror and saw her face. It was covered in blood and dirt, for some reason Bailey wasn't even touched by the blood other than her shirt. Lucia finished in the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom, wearing her new cloths. She found Bailey already laying in bed, staring at the wall. Lucia walked to the other side and pulled the covers over her. She reached over and pulled Bailey close to her. She shook, despite the fact the was very warm.

"Do you think we'll make it?" Bailey asked.

"You dad believed in us. So do I." Lucia answered reassuring. Bailey flipped over and faced Lucia.

"Why did he do it? Why did he save us? Why didn't he just let us die?" Bailey asked.

"Bailey, your father was a brave and smart man. He loved you and wanted you to live. I promised I would keep you safe, and as long as I'm alive I intend on fulfilling that promise." Lucia said. A silence filled the room as Bailey looked deep into her eyes. Lucia saw everything in her beautiful blue eyes, pain, sorrow, regret, love, hope. After about a minute Bailey broke the silence.

"I believe you. And I love you." She said.

"I love you to." Lucia answered. Bailey moved closer and kissed Luca on the lips. A good honest long meaningful kiss. How she had missed these.

"Goodnight." Bailey said when she broke away.

"Goodnight." Lucia said as Bailey rolled back over facing the wall. Lucia still held her close though, afraid to let go. Afraid of tomorrow. Afraid of what's to come... She just wanted to go back in time, before She'd gotten busy with school. When her and Bailey spent every moment together. Somewhere between the endless thoughts of what's to come and the heat of Bailey's shivering body, Lucia managed to slip off to rest, unsure of what to expect when she woke up.

alright, that's it for now.

• Next part I will resume Samu's story!

• Samu Kuusi

Samu looked at the man, he hadn't done anything he was just following orders. And Samu understood that more than anything.

"Please. Don't kill me." The man begged.

"I wont kill you. Just go, and say you saw Nothing here. Understand?" Samu said, shoving the man's rifle back in his hands. It was a nice gun really, Samu wanted to keep it but knew better. The Fed's track their weapons, they wouldn't let a gun like this just disappear. Samu turned and walked away from the man, normally he would've been afraid he'd shoot him in the back, but Samu knew a thing or two about guns. That particular one wouldn't be firing for a long time. Samu reached the buildings door and opened it stepping out onto the street. The cool night air blasted him in the face, strange for a Californian, but Samu actually liked the cold. He ran around the side of the building, stopping to throw a handful of stolen Fed gun parts in a trash can. Then spotted the blue tarp. To anyone else it looked like a random tarp just laying around, but to him it was his ticket out of here. He gripped the edge of the tarp and yanked it off revealing a Harley-Davison motorcycle... And yes, it was stolen. But Samu preferred the term 'borrowed'. Its not like they'd be needing it anyways.

Samu tore off down the road out of the city, the only sound was the roar of the engine and the rush of the wind.

"Renegade one, do you copy?" A voice spoke into his ear.

"Fuck off. I told you not to contact this line." Samu spoke into his earpiece.

"Yeah, and I told you to stay out of the car garage. So were even..."

"What do you fucking want?" Samu asked agitatedly.

"We got some new leads you may be interested in."

"I'm listening..." Samu said.

"First off we got word that a big convoy of Network munitions is rolling through Fresno on its way to Bakersfeild."

"Alright. Consider it done." Samu said.

"That's not all. We have Solid information on Viktor Vernov. An informant in San Fran just squealed. He's gonna be there tomorrow at noon for a meeting with a big Network coordinator."

"Vernov? The fuck is he doing here? They don't belong in this war." Samu said.

"Our thoughts exactly. Vernov is currently commanding the Second Soviet army, if the Network teams up with them everyone's fucked."

"So you want me to take out Vernov." Samu said solemnly.

"That's where the hard part comes in. We want you to kill Vernov, yes. But we want to make it look like the Network planned the attack."

"How do I do that?" Samu asked

"That's for you to find out. The Second Soviet army will cut all ties with the Network, but they definently wont aid the Fed's. But with them out of the picture, we'll stand a chance. But one fuck up and we got all of the Red Army raining down on us. Understood?"

"Understood. Where do I start? The convoy or Vernov?" Samu asked.

"Theres only time for one of these ops. We can take out the convoy which will help us short term, or we could end Vernov which will help us in the long run. Its up to you. We'll never get a shot a Vernov again."

Choice

[Assassinate Vernov]

[Stop the convoy]

Carmen Dominguez

"Time to get up!" A kind voice said in Carmen's ear. She opened her eyes to find a young girl, no older than fifteen standing next to her bed. "Mr. Stryker will be here soon." Who was she? She looked way to young to be entangled in this war. But she wore the uniform she'd seen everyone around here wear, and she had a pistol strapped to her hip.

"You look to young to be part of this." Carmen said.

"You think I'm? No. Oh, heavens no. My parents worked for Mr. Stryker for a long time, they were some of his first employees... They were killed in the Germantown riots. They were sent in to keep order, but the rioters killed them... On live TV..." She said, she looked like she was about to cry. The Germantown riots... Carmen had a faint memory of them for some reason, someone in her family had been there. They had always talked about how a drunk pulled the pistol off one of the soldiers there and shot them to death.

"I'm sorry for asking." Carmen said.

"Mr. Stryker was kind enough to let me live here after that. I help out however I can, which is usually helping new recruits find their way into the system. I help them with anything they need, then they move up the ranks. Then they just forget about me. Like I never existed... My name's Riley by the way. Everyone calls me Rye though. " She finished.

"Well, uh, hello. My names Carmen." Carmen said, although it came out more as a question.

"Nice to meet you. I left you some new cloths, seeing as yours are in pretty bad shape." Riley said, pointing out a neatly folded stack of cloths at the foot of her bed. "Mr. Stryker will be here in about twenty minutes. I'll talk to you later." She said as she walked off towards the door. Carmen threw the blankets off the bed and looked at the cloths, it was the exact same uniform as everyone else had. She also spotted a pair of military boots laying next to the foot locker. Carmen threw off her old dirty cloths and put on the uniform, it mimicked the military ACU's.

"Who are you?" A voice demanded from behind Carmen, making her jump as she struggled to put the jacket on, on top of her T-shirt. She turned around and looked at the owner of the voice. A woman, who was a little older than Carmen with blond hair and wearing a pair of sunglasses. "You don't have to put the jacket on. Its like a million degrees outside. We don't really have a dress code, most people just choose to wear their uniforms. But you haven't answered my question, who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Carmen... I guess I'm a new recruit." Carmen said.

"Good to hear. I'm Ann, the senor officer in the woman's barracks. You have a problem you come to me or Jason. No one else. Understood?" She asked.

"Who's Jason?" Carmen asked.

"I meant Mr. Stryker. Jason is his first name. But you understand its me or him, right?" She asked.

"Yes. I understand." Carmen said.

"Good. Now go, Stryker is waiting outside." She said. Carmen walked to the door and threw it open, the early morning California sun hit Carmen straight in the eyes, momentarily blinding her. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust, but she spotted a jeep with a driver and Stryker in it. She walked over and climbed in the back.

"So, were anxious to know. What is your decision?" Stryker asked.

"I want to join you. I want to be part of Stryker Corp." Carmen answer, she saw Stryker's face light up in a smile.

"Wonderful! I knew you'd come around. This is a great opportunity for the both of us. Ms. Dominguez, I welcome you to Stryker corp." Stryker said.

"Thank you Mr. Stryker." Carmen said.

"No need to thank me. Thank you Ms. Dominguez. We will start your training at noon, and hold the ceremony in the afternoon. But first off, what kind of fighter are you?

Choice

[Heavy gunner]

[sniper]

[shot gunner]

[machine gunner]

• [Stop the convoy]

[Sniper]

Samu Kuusi Samu looked at the man, he hadn't done anything he was just following orders. And Samu understood that more than anything.

• [Stop the convoy]

[sniper]

Samu Kuusi Samu looked at the man, he hadn't done anything he was just following orders. And Samu understood that more than anything.

• [Assassinate Vernov]

[sniper]

• [Assassinate Vernov]

[sniper]

• Coin flip says: Samu will ice the fool.

Also it was pretty unanimous, Carmen will be a sniper.

• Samu Kuusi

"We don't have much time here, what's your answer?" The voice crackled through his headset.

"I'm going to make sure this guy doesn't get away again." Samu said.

"Good to hear. Be advised, a HELO will drop you in, getting out is your own problem. Once your in do not break radio silence, the SS will detect you quicker than you could blink an eye. Vernov is on a boat headed for Alcatraz island, where he will meet with Network leaders. The boat will travel underneath the Golden Gate bridge, you either intercept the boat before it reaches Alcatraz or you get up close and personal on the island.

"Drop me on the island. Leave the rest up to me." Samu said.

"Alright, good luck. And don't fuck this up."

"Do I ever?" Samu said confidently.

"Just meet the fucking HELO at the scheduled evac point. " With that the voice left his headset as Samu tore down the road on his bike. He was about ten minutes out. San Francisco, Vernov, and the Network. This would be fun, For one Samu always wanted to see San Fran, and secondly he was finally going to ice the SS leader. That man definitely needed to die. Samu finally spotted where the helicopter was supposed to pick him up at and turned off the road down a small narrow dirt path, only accessible by foot but who cared about rules when you had an epic motorcycle? The trees were thick for awhile then they disappeared into a large clearing that was made by him and a few others. He jumped off the bike and ran towards the helicopter, a Vietnam style Huey. They couldn't get their hands on modern military tech since technically they were supposed to be dead. Everyone in this group had done something to get them on the Fed's hit list. Shame, they would be able to get so much accomplished with a modern gunship. Maybe someday he's steal one form the Fed's armory, but that was just wistful thinking. Samu climbed in the helicopter and strapped into the seat.

"If you wanna be able to talk, put on that headset." The pilot said. Samu obliged and put on the headset.

"You on the Vernov contract?" The pilot asked.

"Yes. In San Fran." Samu answered, technically he wasn't supposed to share this information but he knew the pilot.

"What about you?" The pilot continued.

"Just heading to Fresno to intercept a convoy." A woman's voice said, Samu looked to his right and saw a woman sitting next to him, how did he not notice that earlier?

"Alright, lets be on our way. I have orders to drop you in Selma, then head to Alcatraz. Sound right?" The pilot asked.

"Yeah." Samu said, and he heard the rotors start spinning. Soon they began rising above the tree line and Samu could see the outline of Los Angeles off in the distance, but it soon disappeared.

gonna end it here tonight. Got things to do.

• Awesome!

Samu Kuusi "We don't have much time here, what's your answer?" The voice crackled through his headset. "I'm going to make sure this gu

• Amazing story! Also just submitted a resistance character.

• Thanks!

cheyman99 posted: »

Amazing story! Also just submitted a resistance character.

• Carmen Dominguez

"I'd feel better far off from the fighting with a sniper rifle." Carmen said.

"Hm. Smart. I guess its best to fight fire with fire, right?" Stryker said.

"What do you mean?" Carmen asked.

"I'll fill you in later. Right now, go into the armory and get suited up. Ross will help you from there." Stryker said. The jeep pulled to a stop in front of a building and Carmen stepped out of the jeep and walked into the building.

"Can I help you with something?" A harsh voice asked. Carmen looked around and found a man sitting behind a counter.

"Mr. Stryker sent me here to get my gear. I guess." Carmen said.

"So your Jason's new recruit? You don't look like much, but then again I've been proven wrong multiple times. So, what are you looking for?" He said.

"uh. A sniper rifle?" Carmen said, it came out more as a question.

"Brave one, huh? You haven't heard about the last sniper we had, have you?" Ross said.

"What about him?" Carmen asked.

"He was the best we had. The only one we had. Jason sent him out on a contract to find and kill some guy named Samu Kuusi. At first we thought it'd be easy, just one guy. Turns out that this Samu guy is a trained fucking sniper. Not even a minute after we dropped him in, half his brain was smeared on a wall. Hopefully we'll have a better outcome with you." Ross said.

"I uh. Um.." Carmen stuttered, and Ross laughed a little.

"Right this way." Ross said, walked out from behind the counter and into a back room, Carmen followed him. Once she was in the backroom, she saw a wall lined with guns handing on racks. Ross picked one off the wall and walked over to Carmen.

"This is a Dragunov. Cheap, efficient, easy to use. Prove to me you can use this gun properly and I'll graduate you to something a little bigger." Ross said. "Now, take a few test shots on the range. I want to see how you do." He waved Carmen into the next room, where she found an indoor shooting range. "That target isn't very far. Your real targets will be much father. Trust me. Here" He finished waving Carmen towards the range. Carmen saw a magazine of ammo laying on the table.

"On you go. There's three targets, I want each one hit in the red before you move onto the next." Ross said. Carmen picked up the mag and loaded it into the rifle. She flipped off the safety and rested the gun on the table, lining up her shot. She slowed her breathing and slowly applied pressure to the trigger. Bang She didn't check to see where she hit she just lined up on the next one. Bang She lined up on the last one. Bang. She let out a breath and laid the gun on the table standing up and facing Ross, who was staring at the targets through a pair of binoculars.

"How did I do?" Carmen asked.

"How did you do that? I've never had anyone do anything like that before." Ross said.

"Did I screw up?" Carmen asked.

"No. You just.. You have skill. You hit all the targets dead in the red zone on your first try. Jason was right about you." Ross said. "Alright. Jason is going to want to see this in action meet me at the outdoor shooting range in about an hour."

"What do I do until then?" Carmen asked.

"We don't really have many rules around here. You could probably go to the mess hall, its lunch time. But really you could do whatever you want. Just stay out of trouble." Ross said.

Choice

[go to mess hall]

[walk around]

Elias Green

"Yeah, I have a lot of extra food. It's only me, so I guess I could share some with you."

"Oh thank you so much. We greatly appreciate it." The man said.

"You keep saying 'we', who else is with you?" Elias asked.

"I-I don't know her name. I saved her in Los Angeles, she hasn't woken up yet." The man admitted.

"That's uh, I'm sorry to hear that." Elias said.

"This other woman was trying to save her. I tried to help her but she was killed by a grenade." The man said. "Uh, how bout we get moving before we run out of time?" The man said, anxious to change the subject.

"Yeah, this way." Elias said, waving the man inside his tent. Elias pulled out a few cans and a few bottles of water.

"This should be enough." Elias said.

"Yes, more than enough. Thank you so much." The man said. "I'll be back soon to show you to the meeting hall." He said as he walked out.

About an hour later the man came back in and woke Elias up out of his nap.

"Let's go. Its time." The man said. Elias stood up and followed the man out of his tent and through the camp until they ended up near the eastern side of the camp. As it turns out, the meeting hall is just a make shift stage with a TV screen on either side. Elias noticed Commander Dixon standing towards the right of the stage, holding a bullhorn. He walked towards the center of the stage.

"Alright, everyone listen up. This is going to be important." He began. "As you all know, our country has fallen under attack. These attacks apparently are not isolated. We've lost contact with the entire eastern seaboard, ranging from Maine to Florida. This enemy has been unknown. Until now. An informant..." Dixon looked directly at Elias with the 'don't make me regret this' look. "... Who wont be named, has reveled new information on Who we are fighting." Dixon looked towards one of the screens and it turned on revealing some sort of logo. A large red letter N with the words 'The Network' encircling it.

"Now those who are younger may not remember this, but back in 2016 this terror group launched an attack on the US capital killing hundreds. This was after the 2014 attack on Montreal and the 2015 attack on Berlin. We launched a six year war on this group, and completely eradicated them. Or so we thought. Now today there back..." Dixon continued. A low murmur settled over the crowd and Dixon hushed them. "Corporal Johnson. If you would." He motion A man onto the stage. A map of the United States came onto the screen. Being from Canada, Elias wasn't to familiar with the US. Canada... He hadn't thought about home since he got here. He missed home.

"Now if you'll turn your attention towards the map..." Johnson began explaining where they were at and where they thought the Network was hiding. He really seemed to dumb everything down for the crowd who seemed to be having trouble comprehending what was happening as is. When he finished Dixon walked back up. He began explaining rationing and how it would work. Apparently they finished earlier than expected and rationing would start tomorrow. After explaining this Dixon dismissed the crowd. Elias began walking away, but Dixon stopped him.

"Elias, you better not be lying to me. If you were tell me now. The Network had the world at its knees during its first conquest. Now there back and stronger. There's no telling what's going to happen." He said.

"I promise I'm telling you everything I know." Elias promised.

"Alright then. I have a lot of work to do." He said and Elias began walking away. "Elias..." He said. Elias turned around.

"Yes?" Elias said.

"The Network is very unorthodox. They'll use any tactic they can to get rid of us. California is a critical part of their conquest for some reason. If they come here, I need to know if your willing to fight. The Federal government has already fallen from what I could gather. The United States no longer exists. I need to extend the size of the fighters at Cormack. Just in case. I need to know if you'd be willing to join the quote on quote 'militia' Corporal Johnson is training. Just because you join doesn't mean you'll be in any danger. It's just in case the Network attacks Cormack. I'm holding another meeting on this issue tomorrow, I just needed to know if you'd be willing?"

choice

[Join the Cormack Militia]

[decline]

• Great parts, I am very excited for how Carmen's storyline is going to continue!

[go to mess hall]

Lunch time sounds wonderful! Maybe she can also meet more of her colleagues that way

It can't hurt to join them. He'll likely learn to protect himself and if they are attacked, he will be able to defend himself.

btw, not wanting to push you, but will there be a new part of Stranded up soon? That Sammy-cliffhanger left me on the edge of my seat

Carmen Dominguez "I'd feel better far off from the fighting with a sniper rifle." Carmen said. "Hm. Smart. I guess its best to fight f

• [run away]

Amazing chapter!

Elias Green, California, Time Around Noon "I'm fine, show me around. I want to get a sense of my surroundings, you know?" Elias said,

• Fin... This part is kinda old. Voting on this part's been closed for awhile... XD

[run away] Amazing chapter!

• Thank you! And I'll try to get up a new part of Stranded tonight since I don't have school tomorrow... Or all week for that matter. Also good to know I did a good cliff-hanger... Just between you and me... I only did that because I ran out of ideas. XD

Great parts, I am very excited for how Carmen's storyline is going to continue! [go to mess hall] Lunch time sounds wonderful! Maybe s

• [go to mess hall]

• [go to mess hall]

Carmen Dominguez "I'd feel better far off from the fighting with a sniper rifle." Carmen said. "Hm. Smart. I guess its best to fight f

• Wtf my phone didn't show me the rest of the pages xD

Fin... This part is kinda old. Voting on this part's been closed for awhile... XD

• XD

Wtf my phone didn't show me the rest of the pages xD

• New part of stranded up now!

Great parts, I am very excited for how Carmen's storyline is going to continue! [go to mess hall] Lunch time sounds wonderful! Maybe s

• ;_;

New part of stranded up now!

• [go to mess hall]

• Hey guys. I know I haven't wrote a chapter for awhile, but I havent forgotten. Ive been out and just came home to some bad news.

I'll get back to writing soon.

• Alright, so here's an update:

If I stop being lazy and get my homework done, I'll get a new part up tomorrow. I'll probably get it done, hopefully.

• New update: I'm stopping both of my stories temporarily. I'm going through some shitty times, and just don't feel like writing. I hate to disappoint you guys. But I need to take a break.

• We understand. You can take all time you want to. I am not someone who will deny you that. And i hope things will get better soon for your family and you

New update: I'm stopping both of my stories temporarily. I'm going through some shitty times, and just don't feel like writing. I hate to disappoint you guys. But I need to take a break.

• I know how you feel exactly, just take your time.

New update: I'm stopping both of my stories temporarily. I'm going through some shitty times, and just don't feel like writing. I hate to disappoint you guys. But I need to take a break.

• Thank you. Although I'm not making any promises I think I'll start again by Wednesday by the latest.

supersagig posted: »

We understand. You can take all time you want to. I am not someone who will deny you that. And i hope things will get better soon for your family and you

• Thank you.

I know how you feel exactly, just take your time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.