The Forum Witch Hunt

Comments

• edited January 2015

This phrase rings a bell.

Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus (The translation in Google Translate is wrong, but Golden knows what it means.)

• Fixed mine.

FauDeef posted: »

This phrase rings a bell.

• Assassin`s Creed quotes :D

Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus (The translation in Google Translate is wrong, but Golden knows what it means.)

• So, is this still active or not?

• Yes.

You are not a witch. :D

FauDeef posted: »

So, is this still active or not?

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny was walking around the village, torch in hand, we was ready to deep fry some witches. He heard a crunching behind him, and he turned and saw a witch charging straight for him. Ingen took out his holy water and splashed it right on the witch's face causing it to run off.

The next morning InGen reported what happened to him that night, and the town discussed what to do next.

@InGen_Nate_Kenny no longer has holy water.

Everyone in the town has earned 5 dollars

• I wish give all my money to InGen.

Poogers555 posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny was walking around the village, torch in hand, we was ready to deep fry some witches. He heard a crunching behind him, and

• Hmmm...I thought he was a prime suspect.

Yes. You are not a witch.

• More news!

@GoldenPaladin is innocent!

@InGen_Nate_Kenny was walking around the village, torch in hand, we was ready to deep fry some witches. He heard a crunching behind him, and

• woahowahowah. How could you see 3 people in 2 nights?

More news! @GoldenPaladin is innocent!

• Yay!

More news! @GoldenPaladin is innocent!

• Me too!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I wish give all my money to InGen.

• edited February 2015

For far me, you, InGen, FauDeef are confirmed innocent.

That leaves TheFurryOne, Sagig, TheUnkGuy, PuhChewyChomp are the only one's left unconfirmed. With most likely only two Witches left.

Yay!

• I don't trust Sagig.

For far me, you, InGen, FauDeef are confirmed innocent. That leaves TheFurryOne, Sagig, TheUnkGuy, PuhChewyChomp are the only one's left unconfirmed. With most likely only two Witches left.

• Neither do I.

I don't trust Sagig.

• PS: Nobody cares about @TheFurryOne xd

For far me, you, InGen, FauDeef are confirmed innocent. That leaves TheFurryOne, Sagig, TheUnkGuy, PuhChewyChomp are the only one's left unconfirmed. With most likely only two Witches left.

• I put Salty in his place by mistake... >.>

supersagig posted: »

PS: Nobody cares about @TheFurryOne xd

• Give all my money to InGen. I know I'm still a suspect so I won't vote, but I want to say my suspects have been raging, furry, and gig since the first time I voted for raging, even before the other two voted innocent.

• he was able to tell when he became witch hunter

supersagig posted: »

woahowahowah. How could you see 3 people in 2 nights?

• I think we should get @supersagig or @TheFurryOne.

Thoughts my confirmed innocents?

Also, I need that money for holy water.

• You can have all my money if you want.

I think we should risk in a random execution, as we have 50% of executing a witch. I would choose TheFurryOne to be executed first.

I think we should get @supersagig or @TheFurryOne. Thoughts my confirmed innocents? Also, I need that money for holy water.

• I'll also vote for @TheFurryOne

TheUnkGuy posted: »

You can have all my money if you want. I think we should risk in a random execution, as we have 50% of executing a witch. I would choose TheFurryOne to be executed first.

• I'll go ahead and agree, I vote for TheFurryOne.

You can have all my money if you want. I think we should risk in a random execution, as we have 50% of executing a witch. I would choose TheFurryOne to be executed first.

• Why not?

Let's vote on TheFurryOne.

• Yes, I'll vote for @TheFurryOne.

• @TheFurryOne it is.

• @TheFurryOne has been nominated as a witch, what is your defense?

• Alt text

@TheFurryOne has been nominated as a witch, what is your defense?

• '10/10 best defense, would bang.'

-IGN

• Sorry for taking a while but anyway,

What will you do with @TheFurryOne ?

[Kill Him] [Let him Go]

Also, because InGen is known as a witch hunter, if you choose to kill the Furryone you will know if he is a witch or not

• Kill Him.

Sorry for taking a while but anyway, What will you do with @TheFurryOne ? [Kill Him] [Let him Go] Also, because InGen is known as a witch hunter, if you choose to kill the Furryone you will know if he is a witch or not

• [Kill him]

Yeah, sorry... but it needs to be done. :c

Sorry for taking a while but anyway, What will you do with @TheFurryOne ? [Kill Him] [Let him Go] Also, because InGen is known as a witch hunter, if you choose to kill the Furryone you will know if he is a witch or not

• [Drown Him]

Let's be creative, cats hate water...

• [Burn him at the stake]

People, I need your money. I die tonight otherwise.

• edited February 2015

Have my $20.

[Feed him to the dogs]

[Burn him at the stake] People, I need your money. I die tonight otherwise.

• @TheFurryOne was tied up to a log. he was put on a campfire and was burned alive. @InGen_Nate_Kenny walked over and examined the body. The town waited to see if InGen could confirm if he was a witch.

InGen Approached the town and announced, "TheFurryOne was indeed a witch."

The town feeling more releaved, knowing another witch was down, headed home.

If you have a special role, Pm me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.