The Shadow of November

Comments

• Awesome part bro :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Holy Shit...I'm so sorry guys, I've just been having a lack of self-confidence or something lately.... Shadow of November Part 5: Game Ov

Lord_EAA posted: »

Awesome part bro

• Okay, so... can it be that Carl and Don are the most moronic idiots ever?

Help Audrey

Wayne might be dead already, or it could take too long to find him. Audrey needs the help right now.

Holy Shit...I'm so sorry guys, I've just been having a lack of self-confidence or something lately.... Shadow of November Part 5: Game Ov

• edited August 2015

No probs bro im 100℅ cool with it.

Thanks but sorry it's been such a long wait though

• Help Audrey

• Help Audrey.

• enter image description here

I like the forum idea because it reminds me of the matrix and dem glitches could be super powers for users it just seems it's going to be badass :D

Hopefully and Finally, JP and this will be wrapped up soon but after I start DA2 and if I feel like I'm up to it, I might attempt another story.... just ideas and nothings guaranteed.... http://www.poll-maker.com/poll385573x16104c78-15

• enter image description here

Help Audrey

Never leave anyone behind because next time your in trouble and you need help expect the same treatment if you leave people behind you will be doomed

• ill try posting a part soon and here's a link to a starting fan fic: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/99316/middle-an-interactive-story

• Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 5 (Again, not the final one- there's probably gonna be 7)

JOSEPH

Doctors have arrived and are taking care of Zayne and are now taking him away

Doc: He's lucky...If you would have waited longer...He probably would be dead...

Peter: Good thing...

Joseph is carrying Audrey over to the ambulance

Joseph: You're heavier than I thought you would be...

Audrey: Thanks for making a girl feel special....

Joseph: Oh Shit, I forgot that women feel that way...

Audrey: K.... Thanks for helping me with my leg...I guess

Joseph lays Audrey down in the ambulance

Joseph: Your Welcome...I guess

Audrey and Joseph stare at eachother

Audrey: Come here......

Joseph goes into kiss Audrey

Joseph: Like this?

Audrey: Oh Yeah....

Audrey punches Joseph in the face, causing him to fall out of the ambulance

Audrey: Oh Shit....I forgot men feel that way but you guys aren't my type... Audrey smiles as the Doctors close the ambulance and it's drives out of the building

Peter: Pats Joseph on the shoulder as he gets up Of course you had to take it like a pussy.... Starts walking away

Joseph: HEY, Where the FUCK do you think you're going?

Peter: Wayne's not here, and if Wayne's not here then his body is a pile of ashes somewhere or more likely, he's in the fight now and I'm gonna go kill the henchmen, then beat the shit out of Hypnos for wasting a few months of my retirement....

Joseph: You can beat the shit out of him...but I'm gonna fucking kill him and eat his shit....

Peter Smiles

Joseph: What's so funny?

Peter: Just listen to yourself.....getting rejected by Audrey when you knew she was a lesbian really pissed you off didn't it? Peter and Joseph start walking towards the fighting

CUNNINGHAM

Cunningham: Ugh... Sees Direwolf approaching

Cunningham: Wait right there....If you help me bring him down, you won't be punished by my bosses, okay? You won't be punished...

Direwolf has ignored Cunningham and is still walking towards him and is about to be in reaching range of him

Cunningham: Wait...wait..

Direwolf is about to stab Cunningham in the shoulder with one of his blades but it falls down due to a gunshot

Wayne: Holding a pistol And what the hell are you supposed to be? A mix between Freddy Krueger and the lameass twilight series?

Cunningham smiles as he crawls away and Direwolf approaches Wayne

PETER HUNT

The Commandos are fighting Hypnos's vampires still

Peter: There he is..

Peter and Joseph see Hypnos running up the wall to get to the top floor with the manufacturing stuff

Joseph: SHIT

Reservoir jumps down and starts shooting at them

Reservoir: I'm back..

Peter: Good thing... Rambo comes down and starts throwing grenades at them

Joseph: Nice.... Which one do you want?

Peter: ill take Reservoir or Rambo

• Reservoir

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 5 (Again, not the final one- there's probably gonna be 7) JOSEPH Doctors have arrived and

• Rambo

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 5 (Again, not the final one- there's probably gonna be 7) JOSEPH Doctors have arrived and

• Rambo

They still have a score to settle if I recall correctly.

• So sorry everyone, I haven't been feeling that writing mood I usually have for a while now and I keep doubting myself and overtime I do write- I feel like my writing's shit...I think I'm having self-esteem issues or something..

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 6

Peter and Joseph behind cover on railings leading to the upper floors

Peter: I'll take Rambo...we still have some unfinished business.... you probably understand that....

Joseph: Damn Right I do... Joseph pops up and Punches Reservoir in the head

Reservoir: Not a good idea.....

Reservoir grabs Joseph by the neck and tosses him to the edge of the railing and Peter starts shooting at Rambo

Rambo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Come at me!

Peter jumps up and kicks Rambos gun away

Rambo: Son of a -

Peter punches Rambo as Joseph is hanging on to the edge of the railing as Resrvoir makes his way over to him.

Wayne

Wayne shoots Direwolf in the shoulder as Cunningham crawls for a gun but Direwolf keeps approaching Wayne

Wayne: Shit...

Direwolf approaches Wayne and slashes him across the face as Cunningham reaches his gun

WAYNE: FUCK!!!

Cunningham shoots Direwolf in the back 5 times, causing him to be pushed forwards

Wayne: Thanks man...

Cunningham: No problem...

Direwolf gets up and starts approaching them again

Cunningham & Wayne: Dammit...

Joseph

Joseph still hanging onto the railing

Joseph: A LITTLE HELP!?

Peter: I'm a bit occupied right NOW! Rambo bites Peter on the arm

Reservoir: This is why you don't pick a fight with your superiors boy... Reservoir steps on one of Joseph's hands

Joseph: FUCKKK

Reservoir is shoved off of the railing by Peter

Joseph: Thanks...

Peter helps Joseph up but is stabbed in the side by Rambo

Joseph: NO!!! Joseph struggles with Rambo over the knife only for Rambo to get a cut across the face and run up the stairs

Joseph: Shit... you okay?

Peter: I guess.... he got me good but I'm fine, give me a few minutes and I'll catch up with you- go, get Hypnos and I won't be far behind...

Joseph: Are you sure?

Peter: Yes....this might be better for you to do it... just think about what's right...

Joseph: Thanks for everything... Joseph picks up a gun and starts running up the stairs after Rambo

Cunningham

Direwolf is approaching them but Reservoirs body falls onto Direwolf

Wayne: HA! SUCK IT LOSER!

Direwolf pushes the body off but Cunningham picks up the broken blade and Wayne starts shooting Direwolf more as Cunningham charges and removes Direwolf's mask with the blade

Direwolf starts squirming and putting his hands over his face and Wayne shoots him there 2 times

Cunningham: Well... he's dead...

Joseph

Joseph sees Rambo in an office picking up a bunch of weapons and Hypnos arguing with Jordan

Jordan Blake: I deserve a bigger cut! I've been doing all your dirty work while you do what, jack off or something!? Jordan points a gun at Hypnos

Hypnos: please put that away... Rambo stares at the situation with a smile

Jordan: I got a better idea fool! How about you make me!?

Hypnos: As you wish... Hypnos swats the gun out of Jordans hands and puts him down on his knees as he starts sinking his fingers into Jordans eyes the moment between life and death is always an interesting one.... Hypnos then breaks Jordans neck

Joseph: STOP RIGHT THERE!

Hypnos: Oh hello, Joseph, Wipes blood on napkin I suppose this is where you want me to surrender and me to explain why I've been doing everything I've done before you decide to kill or take me in?

Joseph: Basically yeah, you ready?

Hypnos: Not really

Joseph: Too bad...

Hypnos: No, too bad for you...

Joseph: I'll take that as a threat... Joseph fires a few shots at Hypnos but the bullets stop at a layer of bullet-proof glass separating the room

Hypnos: Sorry for the precautions but I figured you would try a cheap shot on me...

Joseph approaches the glass as Rambo stares from behind Joseph

Hypnos: Stand down...

Rambo: Of course sir...

Hypnos: It's been a while Joseph, and finally.... here we are.... how's mom and dad again? Oh wait...I think I know already

Joseph and Hypnos are staring at each other on separate sides of the glass

Joseph: *Why did you kill them?

Hypnos: You want to know the truth or do you want to try and kill me? Hypnos smiles

Joseph: Tell me the truth OR I just want to kill you

• Tell me the truth

So sorry everyone, I haven't been feeling that writing mood I usually have for a while now and I keep doubting myself and overtime I do writ

• Tell me the truth Great chapter!

So sorry everyone, I haven't been feeling that writing mood I usually have for a while now and I keep doubting myself and overtime I do writ

• Tell me the truth

It's great that this story is back, I've missed your writing. This part was awesome :D

• @Lord_EEA Next one will be the last chapter- I'm trying to wrap SON up sooner than JP so I can finally start with DA2 stuff.

WARNING: GRAPHIC RECOLLECTION IN THIS CHAPTER THAT MIGHT BE UNEASY TO READ FOR SOME

Shadow of November: Part 5: Game Over Chapter 7

Joseph: Tell me the truth... you owe me that...

Hypnos: Owe? Ha, I don't owe you anything boy, consider it a miracle that when you were searching for me I didn't kill you then...but I wouldn't want you to die without knowing why I do what I do...

Joseph: Okay then, how could you possibly justify killing a boy's parents?

Hypnos: For the greater good of course...

Rambo cocks gun

Joseph: What greater good is that- Hypnotizing people to your personal gain? Killing people for fun? Making money?

Hypnos: Just like your father, you never saw the big picture- your parents researched the serum with me... Hypnos starts walking back and picks up a briefcase you se-

Joseph: THAT'S A LIE, They wouldn't...

Hypnos: Will you shut up and let me finish, then you might not feel as bad kid, they researched it with me as a type of healing substance to strengthen the body and stop poisons but we all know what the final product turned out to be... your parents were too weak to act on our discovery and I suggested the we sell it to make a lot of money but again, their pesky little consciousness got the better of them- what they failed to learn is that real power and fortune comes from doing what others are not willing to do...

Joseph: They weren't as fucked up as you...

Hypnos: And you aren't? Tell me, how many people have you killed over the years? In the past few weeks? In the past day? Anyways, it's a dark world and after I eliminated your weakling parents, I decided to keep the serum for myself and see where I could go with it and I've done PRETTY WELL! The sweetest part of your whole mommy and daddy thing was that once they figured that I would want to weaponize it, they tried making a cure...and they succeeded! They gave YOU a dose and once I tried to replicate it, there was a lab accident which fucked my eyes up a little but other than that I'm stronger than I ever was and I'm also immune... Would you like to know how I killed them?

Joseph: ...

Hypnos: Eyes start glowing yellow Ah, the memories are flooding my skull- it tasted so sweet.... First I broke into your parents lab after giving myself some modified-serum and I threw your pathetic father across the room- causing him to crash into a table, then I back-handed your mother and threw her upon the desk- I could see the terror in her eyes as her Husband tried to get up, but he couldn't... Then I ripped off her clothes and bit her on the neck, hitting an artery causing blood to start flowing out but not enough to kill her right away-

Joseph: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Hypnos: You said you wanted the whole truth so you gotta listen now...

Rambo picks up a crowbar and hits Joseph in the back, causing him to drop his gun

Hypnos: Where was I? Hypnos smiles Oh yeah... I then bit into her arm and proceeded to shred it until it popped right off... your father then got up and slapped me but I then sliced off his hand, the screams were the BEST PART, the pure agony as the couple were lying down across from each other staring as the other was bleeding from their missing limbs...I then picked up a vile of my serum and since I had ripped your mothers clothes off- proceeded to shove it her cunt over and over and stared into your fathers eyes as he couldn't do ANYTHING as he watched his wife being penetrated...I then let opened the serum vial and let it flow into your mother, your father then yelled something like "WHAT DID WE DO" and I replied "YOU BETRAYED ME" since they tried reporting me and having me arrested.... Your mother then said "PLEASE STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BABY YOU TWISTED MONSTER" and I said "I'll think about darling" before taking your mother by the head and snapping her neck... your father then started screaming-

Joseph: I GET IT, FUCKING STOP YOU PEICE OF Rambo hits Joseph in the back with the crowbar again

Hypnos: Anyways, I then sliced off your fathers legs before allowing him to die and I then dismembered their bodies and thats where I started my grand cleansing of the world spree...You said you wanted to know the truth kiddo, and the truth hurts- you should stopped chasing right after your parents died- what were you, 16? But no, you had to chase me and lock up some of my lower associates from my originization.... Smiles It was me Joseph, it always has been... and finally you know the truth and can die now....

Hypnos signals Rambo and Rambo takes out his gun but is shot in the head

Peter: FREEZE Fires shots at Hypnos only for them to hit the bullet-proof glass

Hypnos: You're the second one today to fall for that Mr. Hunt, now as you too catch up with each other, I have a population to infect...

Joseph starts getting up

Peter: We'll stop you...

Hypnos: Good luck trying....

Hypnos starts walking away

Peter: You okay?

Joseph: Yeah, what took you so long?

Peter: Eh, had a little nap from all that blood loss and stuff....now let's get the bastard and finish it...

Hypnos

Helicopter lands on the roof

Points to minion #1 Hypnos: You, load the shipment onto the Chopper, move!

Minion #2: Sir may I as-

Hypnos: You're also working- GO!

Peter

Peter: Heere that? Sounds like a Helicopter....

Joseph: He's gonna try dropping the serum like a bomb onto a city!

Peter: Follow me! Picks up machine gun off of dead commando on the ground

Peter and Joseph start going to the roof

Joseph

Peter and Joseph see Hypnos boarding the helicopter

Joseph: HYPNOS The two jump out and start shooting, killing Minions #1, #2 and the Helicopter Pilot

Hypnos: Just what I need Hypnos goes to the front of the Helicopter but Pater starts shooting the blades and the Helicopter can't fly PEICES OF SHIT Hypnos runs towards the bullet fire and kicks Peter then punches Joseph

Hypnos: NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE LIKE THOSE CUNTS YOU CALLED MOMMY AND DADDY Hypnos lifts Joseph by the throat and throws him to the edge of the roof

Joseph: FUCK, why does this always happen to me?

Hypnos pulls Joseph off the edge Hypnos: YOU'RE NOT GOING THAT EASY Hypnos slams Joseph

Peter: HEY! Peter roundhouse kicks Hypnos across the face to no effect

Hypnos grabs Peter by the throat

Hypnos: And then there's you... you're about to join your stupid girlfriend that I had Snake kill...

Peter: while coughing out of all the people you could have chosen, why her?

Hypnos: It's simple, she was close to you and the world's better without her...

Peter bites Hypnos on the hand and rogues him in the eyes

Hypnos with blood draining from his glowing eyes turns around and kicks Joseph then punches Peter but both of them pick up their weapons and point them at Hypnos

Hypnos: Please, don't insult me Hypnos kicks both of their weapons out of their hands but Cunningham comes out from the staircase and shoots Hypnos with his pistol until he's pushed to the edge of the roof and nearly falls but Joseph catches him by the foot

Hypnos: I got too caught up in the moment should have seen that coming but bullets don't do much to me...Smiles Do it..Make your parents proud...

Cunningham: You guys okay?

Peter: Yeah, how's the situation?

Cunningham: Some of the commandos are dead, few injured- but this guy's goons are dead- all of them...

Hypnos: Not surprised, there weren't that many yet and they weren't at their peak....

Cunningham: Good job Hunt, and Joseph- now kill him.

Hypnos: Do what he says... you'll be a good CIA pet one day like Mr. Hunt

Peter: Kill him if you want, or take him in- either way he's done...

Joseph: Leave us for a bit please.... Cunningham and Peter walk to the entrance of the roof door You know... I made a cell for you at Limbo before it crashed, I've devoted so much time into making your life a living hell,and now's the moment where I get to choose what to do... There is a replacement for Limbo being made ya know, and I would love to get a position there to torture you... but my mom always said "give everyone a second chance".... but I'm pretty sure she would want you dead...

Hypnos: I didn't give her a second chance, I didn't give your father a second chance, and I won't give you a second chance if you even try delivering me to the agency parasites...

Peter looks on

Joseph: Drop Hypnos OR Pull Hypnos up

• edited November 2015

[Pull Hypnos up]

I'm a silly turncoat. But after learning from Lord that locking him in a cell was Joseph's plan all along, I've decided Lord is right. But make no mistake, Hypnos deserves much, much worse in my book.

@Lord_EEA Next one will be the last chapter- I'm trying to wrap SON up sooner than JP so I can finally start with DA2 stuff. WARNING: GRA

• edited November 2015

How did you react to the graphic part? I was originally going to make the rape and killing of Auggies family in JP a lot more graphic and disturbing like this but I decided to tone it down...should Salt-Fics go into Quieten Tantarino mode at times? Or is stuff like this too far?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Pull Hypnos up] I'm a silly turncoat. But after learning from Lord that locking him in a cell was Joseph's plan all along, I've decided Lord is right. But make no mistake, Hypnos deserves much, much worse in my book.

• I sort of skimmed through it at that part with Joseph's parents because I really don't like reading violent stuff.

I wouldn't put messed up things into it just to make it messed up or controversial unless it's important to further the plot, the development of a character or to reveal the backstory of a character. Overall, to me, it's distasteful.

Of course, though, I'm loving SoW and am looking forward to DA2! :D

How did you react to the graphic part? I was originally going to make the rape and killing of Auggies family in JP a lot more graphic and di

• edited November 2015

ATTENTION EVERYBODY: This is what happens when you don't write a part for 3 Months, SOOOOO sorry guys- I tried writing multiple times during that period but each time I doubted myself and would feel like my writing was shit... I hope this never happens again and I'm sorry- overall this and JP count as failures in my book not because of a bad plot, or bad characters, but because of terrible god damn timing and distribution- I let you guys down and guess what? Bye the time things get wrapped up, it will almost have been A YEAR, yes you read that right, 1 WHOLE YEAR since the start...After finishing this, JP, and Dark Angels 2- I'm doubtful I will do another fan fic and if I feel inclined in sharing a shorty I was thinking of, I'll probably make it short and put it here: My Short Story Thread- Feel Free to post a story of yours here!

Overall: I'm disappointed in myself for having this take so long- it's clear that any shred of anticipation for the finale of this or JP is gone and I completely understand that I dropped the ball with my fan fics: I promise Dark Angels 2 will not take such a long time...one last time: sorry for taking so long and sorry for seeming like such a downer

• Still feel hype for SON's finale. But i do feel like i won't feel JP's as much as i could've........sry, but i will still love and enjoy them both. Glad You're back bro :).

ATTENTION EVERYBODY: This is what happens when you don't write a part for 3 Months, SOOOOO sorry guys- I tried writing multiple times during

• edited November 2015

Still feel hype for SON's finale. But i do feel like i won't feel JP's as much as i could've........sry, but i will still love and enjoy them both. Glad You're back bro :).

Thanks for being honest bruh :) Hopefully I can start with DA2 soon...

Still feel hype for SON's finale. But i do feel like i won't feel JP's as much as i could've........sry, but i will still love and enjoy them both. Glad You're back bro .

• edited November 2015

[Pull him up]

Please guys don't end it like this for me :'(

@Lord_EEA Next one will be the last chapter- I'm trying to wrap SON up sooner than JP so I can finally start with DA2 stuff. WARNING: GRA

• Pls no hope :'(

[Pull Hypnos up] I'm a silly turncoat. But after learning from Lord that locking him in a cell was Joseph's plan all along, I've decided Lord is right. But make no mistake, Hypnos deserves much, much worse in my book.

• What did you think about this part?

[Pull him up] Please guys don't end it like this for me

• Fucked up.

But i love Hypnos hes one of my fav villains. I hope he doesn't die :'(

What did you think about this part?

• Fucked up.

But i love Hypnos hes one of my fav villains. I hope he doesn't die :'(

Yeah, I wasn't sure if you would think I made him ruthless enough since he was kinda calm before but I wanted to show his REALLY dark side...

Fucked up. But i love Hypnos hes one of my fav villains. I hope he doesn't die

• I know, I know. It goes against things I myself believe in, but this isn't a philosophical story; this is an action flick! Awesome action flick rules apply! And I know about the thing about preserving life. I can empathize. But... Joseph deserves closure. And the alternative: keeping Hypnos alive so he can be tortured or one day escape like Sparker? No, thank you.

Pls no hope

• edited November 2015

I like the "Rambo" attitude lol. I will confirm this though about Hypnos though: He will not have a key role in DA2

I know, I know. It goes against things I myself believe in, but this isn't a philosophical story; this is an action flick! Awesome action fl

• You see. He won't escape. PLS no. Remember we avoided the bad ending in DA by sparing Sparker. PLS bro :'(.

I know, I know. It goes against things I myself believe in, but this isn't a philosophical story; this is an action flick! Awesome action fl

• Btw i should pm you about that........

Still feel hype for SON's finale. But i do feel like i won't feel JP's as much as i could've........sry, but i will still love and enjoy them both. Glad You're back bro . Thanks for being honest bruh Hopefully I can start with DA2 soon...

• Bro pls. I know that super likes picking the death/ crazy violence option. Zack MIGHT vote with me im not sure. And that would leave this in Liquids hands. And even after all the times we talked about this im not sure he will spare him.....

• Hey has anyone here seen Specter?

• YES, go on this thread if you want to talk about it :)

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90616/2015-movies

Hey has anyone here seen Specter?

• Hypnos seriously doesn't deserve any sympathy. I won't be changing my vote. Of course, I'll respect yours. But I will not show mercy to this bastard after what he did to Joseph's parents. And I won't try to rob Joseph of his closure.

Bro pls. I know that super likes picking the death/ crazy violence option. Zack MIGHT vote with me im not sure. And that would leave this in Liquids hands. And even after all the times we talked about this im not sure he will spare him.....

• edited November 2015

That is not closure. I Joseph i created him. This would not make his parents proud or give him any happyness.

Hypnos seriously doesn't deserve any sympathy. I won't be changing my vote. Of course, I'll respect yours. But I will not show mercy to this bastard after what he did to Joseph's parents. And I won't try to rob Joseph of his closure.

• edited November 2015

I didn't realize you created Joseph. And I see your point: if his parents were alive and saw Joseph drop him... they definitely wouldn't be proud. But... I can't spare Hypnos. I hope you can understand my decision. Maybe the others will be more inclined to join you, but I can't spare him in good conscience.

I guess my choice, however, isn't final. I may decide to change it after some time to think.

That is not closure. I Joseph i created him. This would not make his parents proud or give him any happyness.

• Yeah i created him. And Hypnos too. Joseph was taugh by his parents to value human life. Thats why he built him a cell and thats why he put his men in jail and didn't kill them. Hes going against everything he and his parents ever believed in. Just consider that. But anyway i did my argument. Eitherway i respect your choice (changed or not). I just hope for the best.

I didn't realize you created Joseph. And I see your point: if his parents were alive and saw Joseph drop him... they definitely wouldn't be

Sign in to comment in this discussion.