The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited September 2010
    samus_daftpunk.png

AW YEAH! I DID IT!

Thanks to some easy pixel work (cutting and pasting from older work I made) I was able to put Daft Punk in. The helmets are all 100% custom, their body... not so much, but you only see their upper half anyway.
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Just got TDP(for PC) for my birthday! Downloading now!
  • edited September 2010
    Trying to decide whether to do physics extra credit or blow it off and actually enjoy labor day weekend...
  • edited September 2010
    Watching Back to the Future for the first time all-the-way through. It's pretty good so far!
  • edited September 2010
    My mom is angry. You don't want to see my mom angry. It's not safe for anyone
  • edited September 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    My mom is angry. You don't want to see my mom angry. It's not safe for anyone

Why? She the Hulk?
  • edited September 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Why? She the Hulk?

Something similar, but with her aura.
  • edited September 2010
    Green auras are a thing you need to run from. Most of the time, it's not even an aura.
  • edited September 2010
    doodo! wrote: »

Your mum looks like a dildo.
  • edited September 2010
    Watching Back to the Future for the first time all-the-way through. It's pretty good so far!

Whoa! That's what I did today, too!

Except that I only watched the second and third one because I've already got the first one pretty much memorized.
  • edited September 2010
    So, who else here has, in the past, been looking for something in their house, apartment or whatnot, and grown increasingly frustrated that they can't use a search engine?
  • edited September 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    So, who else here has, in the past, been looking for something in their house, apartment or whatnot, and grown increasingly frustrated that they can't use a search engine?

Try opening Desktop Search but for Home:/ instead of C:/. Everything will be fixed.
  • edited September 2010
    I wish metal gear and metal gear 2 solid snake where on PSN
  • edited September 2010
    Why my mom cannot appreciate the greatness of a Steve Purcell's Autographed Print I wonder? Theorically, she likes art and oil paint. Oh... well... T_T
  • SalSal
    edited September 2010
    Oh, gee. There's one of these threads.
    I'm kinda worried about what has happened to my lovely Stinky. I think she might have got into danger somewhere after I escaped from Max's head.
  • edited September 2010
    i like victory! i like teamwork! ehmm... i'm not sure anymore..

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/A1Sniper/1154423071819uq5.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    Shen-Zhi wrote: »
    i like victory! i like teamwork! ehmm... i'm not sure anymore..

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/A1Sniper/1154423071819uq5.jpg

This is why Communism has failed.
  • edited September 2010
    Your mum looks like a dildo.

I totally found a picture involving this that I wanted to post yesterday.... but it was pretty inapproiate so.......
  • edited September 2010
    I have a TTG shopping problem. I might(if I gain enough money) get a order of around $168.
  • edited September 2010

are you sure it wasn't capitalism :confused: rofl
  • edited September 2010
    pax is fantastic

memories to be had forever
  • edited September 2010
    Shen-Zhi wrote: »
    are you sure it wasn't capitalism :confused: rofl

Perhaps both. This is what happens when a society develops a sense of value.
  • edited September 2010
    Perhaps both. This is what happens when a society develops a sense of value.

Thank you, Comrade Pants.
  • edited September 2010
    I think I might be a teensy bit tipsy right now. Which is generally never good when I'm near a keyboard. Perhaps if I become unable to type...
  • edited September 2010
    Thank you, Comrade Pants.

Any time. Any time at all.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm home and now at good internet.

school in 2 days. >.<
  • edited September 2010
    Depression Mode On. In the middle of my dad birthday party. Can I have a WORST timming? jeeezzzz...
  • edited September 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Depression Mode On. In the middle of my dad birthday party. Can I have a WORST timming? jeeezzzz...

You TOO? Jeez, I thought I was the only one who had to suffer through my Dad's birthday dinner. THE SECOND ONE.
  • edited September 2010
    You TOO? Jeez, I thought I was the only one who had to suffer through my Dad's birthday dinner. THE SECOND ONE.

No, no, the birthday party is just fine. In fact, it's really fun. It's just I'm having random depressing moments in the week for whathever unrelated reasons, and now I was having one. Thanks godness I could compose myself ^^!
  • edited September 2010
    I had depression mode on during a birthday party once, the bad part was it was my birthday and I killed it for the people who were planning it for me.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm depressed every damn day about something or other. Then I come here.
  • edited September 2010

Communism(in Russia) failed because overspending on on nuclear weapons left the country unable to cope with the Chenobyl disaster. It's still alive and well in Cuba.

Yeah, i killed that joke. Sorry.
  • edited September 2010
    Friar wrote: »
    Communism(in Russia) failed because overspending on on nuclear weapons left the country unable to cope with the Chenobyl disaster. It's still alive and well in Cuba.

Yeah, i killed that joke. Sorry.

Disregarding that it was a joke, Cuba is hardly thriving as all of their money is spent on tourist infrastructure. It's like a giant Communist Disneyland. The only thriving Communist country is China, which can hardly be considered Communist any more. They use the Communist aesthetic, sure, but Marxism is dead there. Hell, they aren't even Maoist any more.

Also, huh. I took that far too seriously. I apologise for nothing.
  • edited September 2010
    Progress!

Photo100.jpg

The paint is a little rough, but I'm still trying to touch it up a bit. I'm sure it'll look much better once I attach the hardware to it. I have the switches and I know what knob I want, but the meter is proving to be a pain in the ass to figure out.
  • edited September 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    I had depression mode on during a birthday party once, the bad part was it was my birthday and I killed it for the people who were planning it for me.

Birthdays depress me so much, especially mine.
  • edited September 2010
    Birthdays depress me so much, especially mine.

I don't even celebrate my birthday anymore...I come to PAX and usually hang out and watch movies with friends.

Also, I've notice that when in seattle there is not a starbucks on every corner,in fact more than 10 blocks apart...I...I..Don't understand, yet everywhere else, they're on everycorner...But they started in Seattle!
  • edited September 2010
    Watching the short-lived live action Tick series again... if only FOX had given it a chance. :(

"Fight fire with Arthur!"
  • edited September 2010
    I hate hate hate hate hate trains, well at least the train I have to get :mad:
This discussion has been closed.