The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited September 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Depression Mode On.
    Heh, I have this *all the time*. So, yeah...

So much hatred for birthdays here :). Poor Mariachi's...
  • edited September 2010
    Eh, I'm too busy for birthdays. Especially this year, when all of my friends have told me that they are taking me clubbing on my birthday....which is on a school night...before an exam. Yeah...not gonna happen.
  • edited September 2010
    I hate hate hate hate hate *british* trains, well at least the train I have to get :mad:
    fix'd. This should make you feel better. Probably not.

Anyway, I finally got a facebook account!
  • edited September 2010
    Friar wrote: »
    This should make you feel better. Probably not.

hahaha, i just sat there nodding along with everything he said :D
    Friar wrote: »
    Anyway, I finally got a facebook account!
    on noes!!
  • edited September 2010
    What occasion is the have a whale of a time celebration cake for?
  • edited September 2010
    I am eating an actual sandvich. Nom Nom Nom!
  • edited September 2010
    There are no words to express my hatred for essays.

Also, I'm almost at 100 posts and no avatar yet. I don't want to have a generic avatar, but I don't know what to use...Suggestions?
  • edited September 2010
    Use a bit of some of your own artwork, cant go wrong there
  • edited September 2010
    I have to seriously stop been something I'm not or take a desing course. Either way, I think I'm missing something important
  • edited September 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    Use a bit of some of your own artwork, cant go wrong there

Yeah, I was thinking of that, but only if someone does me the favor of coloring them properly.
  • edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    There are no words to express my hatred for essays.

Also, I'm almost at 100 posts and no avatar yet. I don't want to have a generic avatar, but I don't know what to use...Suggestions?

If you want my ideas:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1878&stc=1&d=1283744080

attachment.php?attachmentid=1879&stc=1&d=1283744087
  • edited September 2010

I can't draw very well so I usually just do a google image search for something I like and see if I can shrink it down to avatar size.
  • edited September 2010

I too would like an avatar. I've been thinkng about it and I think I've finally decided. I'm going to take a photo of something random.

EDIT: Found something else. It's from A Series of Unfortunate Events and it follows the current eyevatar theme!
  • edited September 2010
    Headache.
  • edited September 2010
    Advent Rising, I hate when I get computer games on my mind...
  • edited September 2010
    So are Hotmail, LiveJournal and deviantART all down or something? That's the worst thing to ever happen in all of history.

I had a fanfic I wanted to upload.
  • edited September 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    So are Hotmail, LiveJournal and deviantART all down or something? That's the worst thing to ever happen in all of history.

I had a fanfic I wanted to upload.

DeviantArt still working for me
  • edited September 2010
    or take a desing course.
    A what course?

And my avi is a cutout from a picture I took.
  • edited September 2010
    or take a desing course.
    A what course?

A design course. I'm pretty sure, anyway. What else could it be? A DeSinge course? :D
  • edited September 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    A design course. I'm pretty sure, anyway. What else could it be? A DeSinge course? :D

I keep writing that word wrong...

Oh well... that
  • edited September 2010
    I just had the weirdest dream. It started out at a highschool with a demonic prom party and the dead walking and ended up with a detective-cowboy-Great Dane riding a horse and chasing a gorilla-bandit wearing a monocle along with a posse of patchwork ponies and a clockwork cat. What does it all mean?
  • edited September 2010
    you ate too much cheese
  • edited September 2010
    I just had the weirdest dream. It started out at a highschool with a demonic prom party and the dead walking and ended up with a detective-cowboy-Great Dane riding a horse and chasing a gorilla-bandit wearing a monocle along with a posse of patchwork ponies and a clockwork cat. What does it all mean?

It just means you're crazy. Don't worry, it happens to all of us.
  • edited September 2010
    i'm trying to guess what Michael Land's middle name is... i cn't think of any names beginning with Z...
    'cept maybe Zack,
  • edited September 2010
    I've been thinking about it a little. I think the cowboy-detective-Great Dane was my subconscious version of Sam and the bandit-gorilla was Skunkape. No idea about the clockwork cat, though. :D
  • edited September 2010
    I've been thinking about it a little. I think the cowboy-detective-Great Dane was my subconscious version of Sam and the bandit-gorilla was Skunkape. No idea about the clockwork cat, though. :D

Max, maybe? :confused:
  • edited September 2010
    I wish I was at Seattle this past weekend.

You and me both. It's probably for the best I wasn't, though. I have three days left to finish getting ready for another convention, and... @_@
  • edited September 2010
    Somebody can help me out by telling me a some sort of fake company so I could do a mock up of a webpage please?
  • edited September 2010
    Somebody can help me out by telling me a some sort of fake company so I could do a mock up of a webpage please?

How about "Generico, Inc."?
  • edited September 2010
    bet you anything that GEnerico exists already
  • edited September 2010
    bet you anything that GEnerico exists already

How about a Gold Plated XBox 360?
  • edited September 2010
    how about 2 internets?
  • edited September 2010
    how about 2 internets?

How about, even though I want NO part of this, the loser has to put a line in their sig stating that "(the winner) is awesome!" for a day.
  • edited September 2010
    RingmasterJ5's terms amuse me, and thus I have no complaints, no mater who the winner is
  • edited September 2010
    RingmasterJ5's terms amuse me, and thus I have no complaints, no mater who the winner is

All right. You're on. But not right now. It's almost 10:00 and I have school tomorrow.
  • edited September 2010
    I really, REALLY hate this.

This essay that is due tomorrow and that I've been unable to do pretty much anything about is really stressing me, and stress makes it even harder to do. The way I get rid of stress is by distracting myself either gaming, drawing, or surfing the internet, but that just takes away a lot of the time I have left and makes things worse.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH >____<
  • edited September 2010
    So I'm working on my BLU Spy costume, and I want to make the "Scout's Mom" folder from Meet the Spy. Pulling images of the photographs from the movie is proving to be difficult. Do you guys think I should try e-mailing Robin Walker, politely asking if I could get the images used in the video, or would I just be making an ass of myself?
  • edited September 2010
    So I'm working on my BLU Spy costume, and I want to make the "Scout's Mom" folder from Meet the Spy. Pulling images of the photographs from the movie is proving to be difficult. Do you guys think I should try e-mailing Robin Walker, politely asking if I could get the images used in the video, or would I just be making an ass of myself?

Honestly, I think they have pictures of Scout's mom on the valve website, dun know though.
  • edited September 2010
    I've looked. I've also tried posting on the TF2 forums (like, last November), and that's how I learned the hard way that that place has 95% less developer interaction and 150% more trolls than this place.
This discussion has been closed.