Comments

• edited September 2010
    Builders look up how to spell words in a bricktionary
  • edited September 2010
    My feet smell really bad
  • edited September 2010
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
  • edited September 2010
    I really need to memorize my amino acids. I think I only know about half of them.
  • edited September 2010
    I'll finally be able to sleep more than 2 hours again. Yay.
  • edited September 2010
    I really need to memorize my amino acids. I think I only know about half of them.

Bet you don't know this one:
    220px-L-selenocysteine-2D-skeletal.png
  • edited September 2010
    Pax was almost a week ago, and I met some amazing people...and by far some of the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for.

Also...Why isn't it the 1st yet, I needs October to come, I got games to play.
  • edited September 2010
    I start class on Monday. Just biding my time on these forums until then.
  • edited September 2010
    My teacher got cancer. Fortunately, he survived.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm really missing someone, i wish i could bring them back ... :(
  • edited September 2010

Good luck with that! I can't even remember the essential ones...
  • edited September 2010
    Why can't it be next year with me having a new computer or PS3? I want to have Duke Nukem Forever and I will be able to buy M rated games next year.

Also: I just found out that the Sherlock Holmes stories are public domain. Thus I can download them off of the internet legally!

My dad sent me towards http://www.feedbooks.com/ when I wanted to find The Devine Comedy. They also have some works by site users if you want to check that out. I'm thinking of putting my last short story (barely three pages double spaced. I wrote it for an english class) on there. I don't want to use my real name though. What would be a good pseudonym for me?
  • edited September 2010
    Bet you don't know this one:
    220px-L-selenocysteine-2D-skeletal.png

This is L-selenocysteine and not recognized as one of the twenty primary amino acids. because it undergoes post-translational modification and is not coded for directly by the genetic code.

Yeah, I sort of just read the image link....

:D:D:D
  • edited September 2010
    I wish no 1 would lock my threads all the time
  • edited September 2010
    This is L-selenocysteine and not recognized as one of the twenty primary amino acids. because it undergoes post-translational modification and is not coded for directly by the genetic code.

Yeah, I sort of just read the image link....

:D:D:D

dang, good exam technique.
  • edited September 2010
    dang, good exam technique.

Ah, if only we took exams online...

In a perfect world, it would be so.
  • edited September 2010
    Extremely creepy Majora's Mask.... thing I found on Joystiq:Ben
  • edited September 2010
    NOOOOOO CREEPYPASTA IS CREEPY!!!

Seriously, I know they're creepy, but I can't stop pastaing them. Or something.
  • edited September 2010
    what on my mind is

who like scary stories
  • edited September 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    NOOOOOO CREEPYPASTA IS CREEPY!!!

Seriously, I know they're creepy, but I can't stop pastaing them. Or something.
    what on my mind is

who like scary stories

I don't really like scary stories, but that story intrigued me, probably because of the "haunted Zelda" idea(NOT going to watch the videos, though). Also, some people do like scary stories, Saucerfoot.

Also, I would still like to see someone make a ROM of that, because I want to read(NEVER play) what happens next.
  • edited September 2010

That was awesome when I saw it on 4chan. You know, BEFORE Joystiq got to it.
  • edited September 2010
    I am now the cofounder of a Deviant Art Group! I feel proud.
  • edited September 2010

I came here to post this- wow.
  • edited September 2010
    You know, I was about to click on that link, but now I think I'm too afraid to. Now, I'm going to think about what it might lead to for the rest of the night. I have an exceptionally vivid imagination.
  • edited September 2010
    You know, I was about to click on that link, but now I think I'm too afraid to. Now, I'm going to think about what it might lead to for the rest of the night. I have an exceptionally vivid imagination.

It's very creepy, but not as bad as some of the other "video game" stories that I stupidly read on that site.
  • edited September 2010
    eh, maybe its because i'm not superstitious, but i didn't find that all that creepy.
  • edited September 2010
    Can hamster's think? What if our whole existance is based on a single thought in a gerbil's mind? What will happen if the hamster thinks of something else...... Am I insane
  • edited September 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »

Fuck everything about this.

That would have much more impact in all caps.
  • edited September 2010
    Can hamster's think? What if our whole existance is based on a single thought in a gerbil's mind? What will happen if the hamster thinks of something else...... Am I insane

Even if that were the case, does that really matter?
  • edited September 2010
    Well, it turns out that curiosity got the better of me and I read both stories anyway. Now, I will be able to do all my homework this weekend because the probability of me going to sleep anytime soon is pretty much zero. And I haven't even played either of those games!
  • edited September 2010
    Well, it turns out that curiosity got the better of me and I read both stories anyway. Now, I will be able to do all my homework this weekend because the probability of me going to sleep anytime soon is pretty much zero. And I haven't even played either of those games!

Did you watch the videos related to the Zelda story too?
  • edited September 2010
    Did you watch the videos related to the Zelda story too?

By the time I got to the videos, I had already pictured such a vivid image in my mind's eye that I couldn't bring myself to click on them. However, I feel that my curiosity will soon get the better of me again (in precisely three minutes >.>) and I will not sleep for the rest of the week. Oh well.
  • edited September 2010
    You want weird and creepy? Try this-

default.jpg
    Gregory Horror Show - Vol 1 - Night 5
    default.jpg
    Gregory Horror Show - Vol 1 - Night 6
    default.jpg
    Gregory Horror Show - Vol 1 - Night 7

Night 7 has a very Purcell style of humor especially. It's so bad, yet good, yet bad, in a good way.
  • edited September 2010
    Just started LotRO last night, now it has a free to play version. Was enjoying it too, until my computer just died. After restarting & checking my CPU temperature it was a good 30 degrees hotter than it should be and after checking out the case it turns out two of my three fans weren't working and the third was clogged with dust & dirt. Still could be worse, it's only costing me £6 or so for two new fans and the one that still works is my big main fan. Cheaper than a new processor.
  • edited September 2010
    I finally got Half-Life 1 to work properly on my computer!

I have nothing else to say.
  • edited September 2010
    You want weird and creepy? Try this-

[videos]

Night 7 has a very Purcell style of humor especially. It's so bad, yet good, yet bad, in a good way.

Maybe when I recover from the creepy pasta stuff...
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, I love Gregory Horror Show!
  • edited September 2010
    I got called a muslim on youtube today. And told to go bomb my own country. And that I was a sandn*****. Quite funny, really, considering i'm a white british atheist!
  • edited September 2010
    well any wun not uhn tru amurican is uh commie muslim devul wurshipur go back to russia
This discussion has been closed.