The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Burp!
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah, punk is a pretty terrible genre. You'd have to be daft to enjoy it, really.

I see what you did there.
  • edited October 2010
    I personally like some Punk.
  • edited October 2010
    My friend had the bad manners to only go and die. Just back from the wake, shit was sad :(
    Yeah, punk is a pretty terrible genre. You'd have to be daft to enjoy it, really.

Despite the cute wee thing you did there I must object
  • edited October 2010
    youtube wrote:
    This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    Woah, woah, YouTube, don't you know that I'm in AMERICA?
  • edited October 2010
    Woah, woah, YouTube, don't you know that I'm in AMERICA?

Proceed
  • edited October 2010
    Hate is a petty feeling from petty people
  • edited October 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

Then everyone on earth is petty.
  • edited October 2010
    ...Well geez, I knew you didn't like me, but your critique didn't have to be so pointed. :(
  • edited October 2010
    Then I guess I'm pretty damned petty.
  • edited October 2010
    ...Well geez, I knew you didn't like me, but your critique didn't have to be so pointed. :(

In fact it was a random quote from an Argentinian Journalist which pop up in my head from a totally unrelated event. In fact I like you and I really respect you have a different view than me. Really.
  • edited October 2010
    I've been customizing MCAdmin (Minecraft server wrapper) now since the source code was released. Unfortunately you can't do everything with it, but you can do a lot. I also need some sleep, but I might take a look at it one more time.

Also, tomorrow is the Halloween Update!!! YAYZ!!!

And after that, NaNoWriMo.
  • edited October 2010
    FINALLY, **** you Braig and Vanitas >=(
  • edited October 2010
    Reminder for those in the UK: The clocks go back an hour tonight (30/31 Oct)
  • edited October 2010
    Friar wrote: »

Every clock in my house does it automatically.
  • edited October 2010
    Friar wrote: »

Yay! An extra hour of sleep! :D:D:D
  • edited October 2010
    Oh yeah, that happens here too, I almost forgot. Yay for one more hour of sleep.

Oh man, I seriously love the expressions in the Umineko manga, so crazy and awesome.
  • edited October 2010
    I am extremely prejudiced against prejudice.
  • edited October 2010

Hate is baggage.
  • edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I am extremely prejudiced against prejudice.

I am extremely prejudiced against pride yet I take much pride in my prejudice.

That said, Empire Online is slowly revealing the first image of Tintin from Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson's The Adventures of Tintin, piece by piece. I am shivering with antici

pation.
  • edited October 2010
    Fealiks wrote: »
    Hate is baggage.

Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
  • edited October 2010
    I am extremely prejudiced against pride yet I take much pride in my prejudice.

I take a lot of pride in my humility.

chikah-chikah
  • edited October 2010
    Just snuck out of the Halloween party at my house. It was fun until people started getting really damn drunk. Then it was just sort of frustrating to be one of three sober people in the room.
  • edited October 2010
    I now own a copy of IT by Stephen King. I no longer have an excuse not to read it. It's okay, I don't have a fear of clowns... yet.

Also, I feel like my personality is changing. This kinda sucks because I like the person I have been the past 2 years, I sounded like the kind of person I'd hang out with.
  • edited October 2010
    So yeah, Minecraft Halloween update now. And I have to say... the biomes are cool, but, well, it needs time to flourish more, I guess.
  • edited October 2010
    Spending time with the girlfriend, laughing and just talking about things. Life is good right now.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm watching the Spanish 1931 version of Dracula. I can't believe I'm saying a remake from the same year with the same sets and music and (almost) the same script by the same company is better than the original with Bela Lugosi as Dracula and Dwight Frye as Renfield, but it IS better. It explains the point of the story and characters better and fleshes out the characters much much better. The production values are also higher and the atmosphere is better. It's like watching the same stage play but slightly changed in better ways. I still prefer Frye as Renfield though.
  • edited October 2010
    I've been posting on the forums for exactly one year. My mind is blown.

Anyway, I carved some pumpkins (and another pineapple) tonight. Pictures as soon as I finish the last two.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm all alone...all my roommates went to exciting places.

Oh well, more food for me! And I get to do silly stuff like sing opera at two in the morning!
  • edited October 2010
    Oh well, more food for me! And I get to do silly stuff like sing opera at two in the morning!

Hey, that sounds like a good time to me. I do that too, except with Sea Shanties instead of opera.
  • edited October 2010
    happy Halloween (or at least where i am)
  • edited October 2010
    http://www.google.com/

I can't believe it. These are so hard to read. If some one did these as a student the professor would shit a brick and cry readable issues.
  • edited October 2010
    mgrant wrote: »
    Hey, that sounds like a good time to me. I do that too, except with Sea Shanties instead of opera.

I did, in fact, end up singing a few sea shanties.
  • edited October 2010
    It took me forever, but I finally got into The Walking Dead via me receiving The Compendium as a gift. I'm not that far into the 1088 pages, but what I've read so far is pretty great. I keep forgetting that, even when Image Comics does something that seems to be annoyingly overwhelming nerd pop culture, it's still Image Comics and they're still going to do a pretty badass job.
  • edited October 2010
    doodo! wrote: »
    http://www.google.com/

I can't believe it. These are so hard to read. If some one did these as a student the professor would shit a brick and cry readable issues.

I only just realised they were supposed to be readable.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm impressed you can read it. I can't. I had to try too hard so I decided it was poorly done and ineffective.
  • edited October 2010
    4 hrs worth of a drive home well worth it, also happy Halloween everyone!
  • edited October 2010
    At best, I can find the G and the e in some of them.

ninja'd edit: Happy Halloween to you too, Iced!
  • edited October 2010
    I'm back from the Rally to restore Sanity, and I'm dressed as Sam!
  • edited October 2010
    We dressed little Toby up for Hallowe'en!
    74240_449762118493_528688493_5597103_4232423_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.