The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I just finished watching my annual Halloween movie 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. It's still awesome.
  • edited October 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I just finished watching my annual Halloween movie 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. It's still awesome.

Why didn't I think to watch that?!
  • edited October 2010
    Got back from LARP a while ago. Was my character and monstered as a zombie and a drug-pushing mook. good times.
  • edited October 2010
    Got back from Trick or Treating. I'll upload a pic tomorrow.
  • edited October 2010
    So, I'm sure I've told you guys about my whole rule of I can't click on youtube links, Yeah, that rule's been revoked. I'm happy now.
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah I decided to upload it tonight.

75625_1557798059779_1080080150_1484134_4993368_n.jpg

This is me dressed as Sam. (The one on the far right.)
  • edited October 2010
    I can't read it; I can just about make out the G in most of the pictures, that's it.

[this was a reply to doodo's post - I missed this whole page -_-]
  • edited October 2010
    This Is Halloween Light Show

I have to share this
  • edited October 2010
    I wanted to go ghost hunting..tonight...
  • edited October 2010
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/journal/35965918/

^My thoughts...a few hours ago.
  • edited October 2010
    I just celebrated Halloween by playing eight hours of Diablo II with a friend of mine. 'Twas fun, especially since I really haven't had time to play anything recently.
  • edited October 2010
    Yesterday, I managed to rip the fingernail away from my left pinky finger while drying my hands (long nails + hand towel = ow). A couple hours later, I attempted to hollow out a pineapple. Think lemon juice in an open wound.
  • edited October 2010
    Ah, Guru! Why? Why did you have to tell us this - it's one of the most disturbing things I've heard today.

And, for some reason, every time I hear something like that (to do with fingernails) I have to press all of my fingernails down inwards towards my fingers.
  • edited October 2010
    I know, for some reason finger/toenail injuries are really horrible to think about. This one's not too bad. I didn't rip it off or anything, I just separated it a bit. And after the second time I managed to get pineapple juice in there, I put on gloves.
  • edited October 2010
    I don't know why, I just spend the most awesome weekend with my girlfriend, and now it seems like they're is nothing to fill that void until next weekend.
  • edited October 2010
    I decided to wear my new shirt today. It's one of the ghosts from Pac-Man when they turn blue, and the white part for the eyes and mouth glows in the dark. I'm sitting here wondering what the point was because I haven't been in the dark all day.
  • edited October 2010
    My new computer came last Friday night, so I have spent the weekend playing Hellgate: London and Divinity 2 on max graphics, and it looks great. :)
  • edited October 2010
    My nostalgia kick is in full force, so I decided to play through the entire series of You Don't Know Jack, starting with the ones I never got a chance to play in their heyday.

Of course, my luck being as it is, one that I've installed so far don't work for crap, (5th Dementia), and I hear there are similar problems for some of the older ones. If anybody here knows a fix for the sound skipping issues in 5th Dementia, for the love of Cookie Masterson, let me know.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm going through youtube watching all Sparta mixes that interest me.

I'm not sure if I fail for this or not
  • edited October 2010
    Kitchen is downstairs and in the other side of the building. Weighing how lazy I am versus how much I want lunch.
  • edited October 2010
    Noticing my neighborhood is getting older and older every year.
  • edited November 2010
    STAT SCREEN!

Man, this Abridgimon has potential XD
  • edited November 2010
    While talking with some of my friends after class today, we all noticed how remarkable it was that in my state, Georgia, I was able to get an AK-47 quite easily but an ounce of weed can land a guy in jail. I'm pro-gun and all, but that seems like a poor allocation of police resources.
  • edited November 2010
    next year for halloween Im going to shave my head get a big ass knife and go as John Locke
  • edited November 2010
    next year for halloween Im going to shave my head get a big ass knife and go as John Locke

I don't think that fits his character...
  • edited November 2010

Thats not a bad look for a costume.
  • edited November 2010
    Vampire Savior is pretty fun, but damn it's ****ing fast XD
  • edited November 2010
    Thats not a bad look for a costume.

Fuck. Now I want a baroque costume for next year. Damn you, Sailorcuteness! Damn you and your costume sensibilities!
  • edited November 2010
    Just finished my first day of jury service. Been interesting, apart from all the waiting and at least I was selected for the jury of a case unlike a lot of other people there today. Case should last the rest of the week.
  • edited November 2010

You, sir, win the internets.

I had to a report on this guy last year, and kept finding images of the guy from Lost.
  • edited November 2010
    Philosophers are all fannys who sit under a tree all day pondering how to live life instead of actually living life... and getting a job.

There, I said it
  • edited November 2010
    I had a great weekend. Got to spend some time with Sean, who is so busy during the week. Now to hope I get to spend time with him next weekend too :D.
  • edited November 2010
    My D&D groups are awesome, I'm just a bit bummed that, while I got to play with my group here in York tonight, I didn't get to game with my Skype group because of the hallowe'en party on Sat.
  • edited November 2010
    Finally got my video uploaded, now I can see how it looks on youtube.
    youtube wrote:
    This video is not yet processed.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Welcome to YouTube, Remolay!
  • edited November 2010
    Tomorrow I have an Interview for Trainee Engineer.

Wish me luck with those trains! =P
  • edited November 2010
    You should impress them by coming in with the "proper" engineer outfit!

ChelseaAsTrainEngineerPtdEyesEyeShadow.JPG

Then again, maybe not.

(I overbought candy this year for Halloween and am trying to figure out what to do with all the excess.)
  • edited November 2010
    Unless you only bought cheap, horrible candy to be mean to the kids, what's there to think about?

Oh, and good luck with the choo-choos Ginny =P
  • edited November 2010
    even if it is cheap horrible candy, what's there to think about?
  • edited November 2010
    That I might look like Bosco after eating it all?
  • edited November 2010
    And what exactly is wrong with that?
This discussion has been closed.