The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited November 2010
    That episode of DB Abridged, dear lord that episode XD
  • edited November 2010
    What episode? They haven't put up a new one in over a month.
  • edited November 2010
    Actually they just did.

Edit: Oh cool, 404 posts.
  • edited November 2010
    ...I really, truly, and honestly am not seeing it on their site. Liar. =O
  • edited November 2010
    Huh. I thought they always uploaded them to their site via Blip.tv first.
  • edited November 2010
    This supposed "teriyaki chicken with rice" tastes nothing like it's advertised! It tastes more like week old dumplings in sweat! I want my goddamn money back, Publix!
  • edited November 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »

Whoohoo! Alright, gonna go watch this now...
  • edited November 2010
    This supposed "teriyaki chicken with rice" tastes nothing like it's advertised! It tastes more like week old dumplings in sweat! I want my goddamn money back, Publix!

16.jpg

Killing Publix won't bring back your goddamn money!
  • edited November 2010
    Killing Publix won't bring back your goddamn money!

NO, NO, NOT THE BEES, NOT THE BEES, OH NO MY EYES, AH! AAAAH!!!!

Also, HOW'D IT GET BURNED? HOW'D IT GET BURNED HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!?!?
  • edited November 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUiMaz4BNKw&feature=topvideos

Saw this on youtube. Very Tim Burtonish. Don't understand a word though.
  • edited November 2010
    I was bored so I made a new background. Its Dark Phenoix in space.

pheonix.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    It's pretty damn good.But I think the white planet with the ring creates a visual tangent and is awkward.

I guess it has to be there though...

It looks like you made the woman separately then put her in there, the way she's cut off and I don't like the edge the fire puts in front of her, I'd prefer to see the fire behind her to create more of a sense that she is in the picture because as is the fire is sort of flat, 2D and that doesn't help create depth. Which you did attempt but it just goes from her body and awkwardly moves out ward towards the screen like a moving wall of fire. This creates a awkward movement to the piece while she's standing and makes it look like she was intended for a 2D art work and then later placed into your rendered back ground.

Though your shadows and lighting are very pretty and really add a life like quality , brilliant look.

Her pose is sexy but doesn't really say flying or even standing and flying in space. The hair does but her pose looks like a woman standing and showing off her frame in a door way or something. It shows her curves off too much, and it's too inanimate and it looks like it would be best suited for a 2D back ground. Because that would bring out the brilliance of her simple, beautiful, curves.

The curves aren't the problem there ^ it's the inanimate pose that looks like it's singling out the curves, posing like a model, it's artistic and not organic.

Do you see how that makes it sort of hard to blend to your complicated back ground? Both are competing their not cooperating.

I'd guess that they were made separately and I'd guess I was right.

I LOVE IT! Good job.

I get that she's dark just by her sexy body, texture, eyes, the sexual pose isn't necessary to show she's dark.

I think the fire behind her would pop her out in front of the image, and might also make it look like she's in the image more.

Love it though

She doesn't look like she's wrapped in fire, that's why I'd prefer it behind her, maybe working around her, her in the middle of it, right now it looks like she is from a separate work of art and just placed in there.

Esp when you show her hip like that, it becomes a work of art, as she is child bearing, and it shows her form, sexuality more from that perspective, wider hips. It's a very strong art pose.

I love what you did with her other hand though, brilliant!

The other hand hidden like that also makes it artistic, it's shy, sensitive, reserved, it's not powerful, dominating, it's sleek, eloquent.
  • edited November 2010
    Thanks but I didnt draw the phenoix I shoped her into the space :P
  • edited November 2010
    Thanks but I didnt draw the phenoix I shoped her into the space :P

OH. :D I thought they were separate. Well, anyways...lol.

It's fun, I like it. You found a sexy image there.
  • edited November 2010
    doodo! wrote: »
    OH. :D I thought they were separate. Well, anyways...lol.

It's fun, I like it. You found a sexy image there.

Thanks shes my fave Marvel charecter and loved the Space image so I had to stick her there hehe.
  • edited November 2010
    Why is it all the reading for my cool-in-theory Age of Vikings course is pedantically dull?
  • edited November 2010
    Man, modding the rules to Heroquest to make them more interesting but not as complex as Advanced Heroquest or Warhammer Quest is harder than I'd thought it would be. Oh well, as long as I don't end up with Dragon Strike I'll be happy.

...though I wish I knew where my old Dragon Strike set was, since I could have used those extra boards...
  • edited November 2010
    I have now to fight with the weirdest headache ever
  • edited November 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

I feel for you. I have only just got rid of mine. I had it for about five hours.
  • edited November 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

Weirdest?
  • edited November 2010
    Is it the kind where your head dosen't really hurt, but for some reason you are convinced it is? I hate those.
  • edited November 2010
    Just watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World again... now I wanna read the graphic novels again... and play the game again... why is this franchise so awesome!?
  • edited November 2010
    Raining like heck this morning, and the water was starting to seep through my jacket so now I am wet, cold and at the office. Going to be a fun day. :p
  • edited November 2010
    Just watched Toy Story 3 for the third time, makes me think a lot of what I'm going to pass on to the next Generation.
  • edited November 2010
    Watching Toy Story really makes you re-consider just throwing out your old toys. :)
  • edited November 2010
    Watching Toy Story really makes you re-consider just throwing out your old toys. :)

That it does, now I wish I had never thrown some of them away...though I hate to admit it, i still have my Jurassic Plush raptor sitting on my bed still.
  • edited November 2010
    I still have all my hundred something figures and all their pieces...somehow. Even with the biblical plague o' ants we found in the attic before I left. Lost all my beanie babies though, and apparently my mom is still picking larvae out of my transformers....
  • edited November 2010
    Mgrant has made me want to reread the Caunterbury Tales.
  • edited November 2010
    politics

goddammit
  • edited November 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    politics

goddammit

As an independent, this.

Also, I really wish my english teacher would stop assigning things due in one day that take a hell of a lot of time.
  • edited November 2010
    Prop 19 failed. I guess hoping Georgia would get a similar proposition was a long shot, but there was hope dammit! Too many conservatives voted.
  • edited November 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    As an independent, this.

I'm pretty much a bleeding heart liberal and I fucking hate american politics.

ok maybe not bleeding heart, but whatever.
  • edited November 2010
    Huh, I appear to be missing the gargoyle from my Heroquest box. Now how am I supposed to kill entire parties of adventurers in one go? >B[
  • edited November 2010
    I cried during Toy Story 3. True story.
  • edited November 2010

Same here most the people I know did to.
  • edited November 2010
    Which bit? I nearly cried at the bit with the
    incinerator
    , but the ending finished me off.
  • edited November 2010
    I thought it had a happy ending.
  • edited November 2010
    I thought it had a happy ending.

Tears of joy.
This discussion has been closed.